• Please log in to reply
650 replies to this topic

#121 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:00 AM

"Markus Alric sent me to find since you owe him a favor and he's asked me to come in his place to help you guys get out of that hole you were trapped in but it seems you guys already got out" said Kanta as he hoped the four armed man understood what he said

"Look I'm not here to enslave you or to trick you guys here I just want to stop the fighting so we can have a civil conversation" as Kanta finished hoping that this man will stop the rest of his people from the fight they entered

Edited by Emporer469, 11 February 2014 - 03:00 AM.

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#122 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:15 AM

"YOur father?"

a smoothe sinewy voice coos, draweing your attention to the gaping hole.

A single figyure approaches you, unlike her tribesman, she has a more humanoid appearence. She stands on two legs and her body is covered in hard black scale. SHe is no taller than you but she pats the massive beasts side,

"Down brother."

She whiepers as the lumbering behemoth stands back .

"We owe him, weve waited for him to come for us, are you saying he sent you here to liberate us?"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#123 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:33 AM

"well it was more like a quick message of him telling me about you guys and asking me to help free you all but yea" said Kanta as he then looked over the woman he was talking with as he then asked

"look right now I think our best interest is stop our men from killing each other and we can have civil conversation instead of a bullet riddle battle field" as Kanta then waited for the girls answer

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#124 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:32 AM

the girl nods, giggling a bit making her heavy pigtails bounce. 

"Youve got it."

She reaches into a hip holster and fires a flare into the air. Her men see it instantly and fall to her side, clicking menacingly as they syurrround her like a protective hive.

"my name is Goo...Whats yours "

cainsig11.jpg

#125 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:08 AM

"Kanta Alric" as he replied but soon went silent and observed Goo's retreating men for a moment as he looked to Mattew

"Mattew go find Tarkus and tell him to capture any other mercs that were fighting against us and to regroup as well" as he then turned his attention back to Goo waiting for her to speak again

Edited by Emporer469, 15 February 2014 - 08:09 AM.

#126 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:29 AM

She giggles and claps her hands, making her closest guards look at her in concern.

"Well im super glad youre here kanta!...YOure gonna help us kill that garrison commander right?"

she asks, her eyes sparkling.

cainsig11.jpg

#127 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:03 AM

"um yea sure...I mean he did try to kill both of our men...well mostly me in the process but I'll help you kill the dumb fuck he was kind of rude" said Kanta as he stared at Goo weridly as he then added

"So where do we begin looking then since the only Idea I have for where he could be hiding was this bar I had to talk to him in" as Kanta then waited for Goo to answer

#128 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:02 PM

goo smiles. a line of venom dripping from her lips.

"if you want to help...COme with me."

Edited by Emporer469, 26 February 2014 - 09:16 PM.

cainsig11.jpg

#129 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:47 PM

Kanta looks at goo for a moment a he then questions

"what do you need help with Goo" as Kanta then waited for her answer as he took steps towards her wanting to know what she was going to do

Edited by Emporer469, 26 February 2014 - 09:48 PM.

#130 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

inside of the room where she had erupted from with her forces is aq sealed iron door.

"If you blow this open...We can arm your men qwith our Plasma weaponry."

cainsig11.jpg

#131 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:45 PM

"well alright...but don't blame me if I damage the weapons from the explosion" as Kanta soon reached for Simon as he fed him some explosive substance

"alright Simon its your time to shine" as Kanta then threw Simon straight at the door so he could bust it open

Edited by Emporer469, 09 March 2014 - 05:45 PM.

#132 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:47 AM

Simon attaches to the wall and with a wide smile...

"BOOM SHAKALAKA ITS BOOM BOOM TIME"

The door is ripped off its hinges by a vioklent explosion, sending the door backwards into the armory.

as the dust settles, you see simone laying on his back, trying his best to get up

cainsig11.jpg

#133 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:01 AM

Kanta chuckles silent as he looked at Simon

"alright Simon give me a second and I'll help you up" as Kanta soon moved to pick up Simon and had him go onto his back again as he then looked at the destruction the turtle had just done

"so Goo...don't blame if anything in the room is broken" as Kanta soon started to walk into the room not waiting for her answer

#134 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:20 AM

men run in, from your side and goos marauders.

"Oh no worries kanta....Itll be ok."

She grabs what looks like two hilts and walks outside without another word.

"Hey boss.....Theres...Something over there."

he points to what looks like an attachemnt to your shotgun, and even more oddly, what looks like a harness for a kalvendir

Edited by Emporer469, 14 March 2014 - 02:35 AM.

cainsig11.jpg

#135 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:53 AM

Kanta walked over to both items silently as he picked up the shotgun attachment  and the Harness as he wanted to inspect them both

"I wonder what the attachment is good for" Kanta said to himself as he then looked at the harness silently then shrugged as he soon pocketed both of them and began  to move back to where the entrance of that Simon blew open

#136 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:57 AM

you gonna try it at all boss."

the turtle asks, confused

cainsig11.jpg

#137 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:19 PM

"hmm yea I am Simon just not inside this place since I don't really feel like blowing up the entire town" said Kanta as he reached for the shotgun attachment and started looking for where it would go on the gun as he continued walking

#138 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:41 AM

you fit it to the muzzle and outside you find tarkus.

"Boss, were in a real bad way..They seem to bve getting reinforcements.....Why dont we take all the shit from this vault and high tail it out of here before they get here, if not were gonna be right in the middle of a two way fuck sandwich

cainsig11.jpg

#139 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:33 AM

Kanta sighs

"Alright grab as much as you can were getting the hell out of here" as Kanta moved off to go find Goo to see what they were going to do now that they were free of the men that imprison them

#140 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:15 AM

Goo and her men are at an alley, trading shots with the merc forces and you find her over a body , her teeth driven deeply into the neck of one of the corpses.

" finally done ? You ready to go?"

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!