• Please log in to reply
650 replies to this topic

#101 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

"were going to take them out first before they take us out Grudge so we need to be careful and get the jump on them" said Kanta as he then looked around at the assembled people

"I want you guys to find positions that we can use so we can cause panic and fear amongst them so they can be easy to break so that this can be an easy and quick kill" as kanta then waited for anyone else to voice there opinion

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#102 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:28 PM

Grudge smirks

" how about w take the ghouls and cause a distraction... When they come to put u down you hit them from the side and sweep upwards."

Tarkus smiles

" good plan ..... I like it a lot."

They look a you expectantly waiting for your decision

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#103 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

"sure its fine with me as long as everyone else is in the loop we need to make this as quick and painless as possible my father has a job for me to do in this place and we need these guys out of the picture" as Kanta then waited for his men to move or say anything

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#104 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:37 AM

your men move into position around the tavern as mattew letsd out a horiffic scream. Without warning he slams int oa guard and begins ripping him apart, limb by limb as the other ghouls follow suit.

SOon it escalates into a full fledged brawl as your toher ghouls join the fighting.

Suddenly, the barracks not far from you explode open and dozens of peacekeepers flood the streeets , charging topwards the ghouls as tarkus grits his teeth.

"when do we intervene commander."

cainsig11.jpg

#105 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:23 AM

"wait till there almost on top of them then shred them in gunfire we want to take them all out at once" said Kanta as he ready his shotgun as he was prepared to jump into the brawl once Trakus had opened fire along with the man under his command

(don't know if roll)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 40 (40)

#106 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:17 AM

they wait and within moments the mercs are on the undead.

Gunfuire eruopts fropm the sidestreets and cutrs down the men as they make contact and you see grudge smile and toss you an approving look as they charge the reeling mercs with a savage fury.

"Lets go get the big guy.."

Tarkus grunts, unholstering his rifle and leavign the alleyway.

cainsig11.jpg

#107 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

"huh and I thought they would have been smarter" as kanta then chuckled as he then thought out loud

"but I do wonder where that guy from earlier was since he probably set this up in the first place" as Kanta made sure his shotgun was loaded and Simon was in place on his back

#108 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:12 AM

"YOure not too bright boy."

The man growls as you hear a loud whistle whizzes past your head and slams into the wall, exploding as you notice the grenade shell rolling past. On the other side of the street the merc commander stands beside a barricade with his men, raining fire down on the sttreet as he growls.

'Bring that boys head to me ....I dont care if you fill it with holes."

cainsig11.jpg

#109 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:17 AM

Kanta face soon gains the look of anger as he then shouted

"Everyone fall back we can't risk getting separated now" as he then quickly pulled out two grenades and shifted his eyes on the unnamed commander

"AND THIS IS FOR YOU FUCKFACE" as Kanta threw the grenades while concentrating on the explosive bits as he wanted to make sure this guy couldn't escape

(throw)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 81 (81)
(big explosion)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 47 (47)

#110 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

the explosion is vicious and concentrated, and by the time the smopke settles you can see nothing left but moist chunks clinging to the wall.

YOur men fall back to your trucks and tarkus grunts, slamming a magazine into his weapon.

"THis is why we cant have nice things."

he chuckles, loading his rifle.

"At least it isnt all...."

There is a eartshaking boom, and a massive plume of dust is flung into the air.

Screams and sirens can be heard as matteew hisses.

"something...Big just happened in the market district.."

cainsig11.jpg

#111 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

"well then why don't we get going then it might be more fun then this place" said Kanta as he then begin to look for a path that would lead him to the market square as he signal Tarkus and Matthew to follow him

#112 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

your men move in unison, soon enough you can see a gaping hole blown in a mssive gate and a smakll army of pale, weaponized centipede like humanoids are seen fighting with the mercs.

"What in the fuck..Are those things."

tarkus says with wide eyes.

"what the fuck are they.."

he is cut off as a blistering hot bolt of plasma whizzes past your head and collides with the wall, melting it on impact.

cainsig11.jpg

#113 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:18 PM

"fuck" as Kanta looked towards Tarkus as he looked unsure what to do at the moment

"Tarkus I need you to link up with the others and make sure you can limit the deaths we take...I gotta find a way to calm these people since they owe my dad a favor" as Kanta then started moving forward to the berach as he wondered on how the fuck he wasd going to do this in the first place

#114 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:30 AM

tarkus and the men fall back as mattew falls into place beside you.

"What dfo you want to do boss..We can go in and try to beat them into submission or do it like we have some kinda sense...Your call>'

cainsig11.jpg

#115 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

"no were gonna have some sense doing this" as Kanta began to think on how he was going to get to the leader of these new group of enemies as he then said

"I'm gonna have to get to their leader and tell them who I am at least so I'm gonna need you guys to try and tell the others on not to kill to many but to go for disabling our opponents here" as Kanta finished and waited for his men's answer while he continued moving towards the new battlefield

#116 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

You see A Dark black centiopede fighting back the other mercs. In his four arms he weilds sizzling heat blades that rip through armor as if it were paper.

cainsig11.jpg

#117 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:24 AM

Kanta smiles for a moment as he knew on how to get the enemies attention

"I hope this works" he whispers to himself as he then shouted

"HEY YOU UGLY I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING" as he ready himself for the fight that was going to come

#118 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:40 AM

it looks at you and hisses, running at you snarling.

"TINY HUMAN WILL DIE!"

he hisses as mattew intercepts him, catching the centipedes hands snarling.

"TALK FAST DEAR GOD TALK FAST,"

cainsig11.jpg

#119 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:04 AM

"YOU MIGHT OWE MY FATHER A FAVOR HE GOES BY THE NAME MARKUS" yelled Kanta as he needed the mutant man to calm down as he hoped he who his father was or is

#120 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

the beasts stopsw, roaring out for his me to halty hostility as he looks at you.

"Talk fast human....Very fast."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!