• Please log in to reply
650 replies to this topic

#81 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

"great" as Kanta then sighed and slowly moved to pick up the bag as he tried to feel for any contents inside

"well give em some space since I don't want to explode into a red mess" as Kanta then started to open the contents of the envelope carefully as he wondered who was sending him this crap

(don't know if roll)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 55 (55)

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#82 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:24 AM

the bag opens revealing a small miniature warhead, it glows ominously in your hand and beneath it you see a small cd labled.

"kanta...birthday suprise :)

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#83 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

Kanta looked at the device with a surprised look as he then looked at Tarkus

"Well I think we have a new weapon to use on my uncle" said kanta as he kept staring at the nuke

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#84 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

your suit chimes .

"kanta...there is a message here from your father.....Would you like to hear it?"

cainsig11.jpg

#85 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

"sure" as Kanta then waited for the suit to repeat the message his father had left for him on the suit

#86 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

YOur suits visor fuills with the sight of your fathjer. He is heavily wounded, and blood stains his suits front.

"kanta....Its good to see you boy..."

He gruntas, leaning his rifel agaisnt his shoulder

cainsig11.jpg

#87 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:39 AM

Kanta was silent for a moment as he eyed his father's wounds and wondered what was he seeing

"....Dad....you alright" as worry started to flow though Kanta's body as he wondered why his father wasn't seeing a medic

"you know you don't look to good...why don't you go see a medic we can talk when your back at 100 percent" as Kanta started to get his father to end the call so he could patch himself up

#88 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:15 AM

a shiot slams into the wall beside his head and he shoulders thwe rifle, pulling out an adrenal pen from his bandolier and slamming it into his shoulder.*

"well...YOu see....Evidently ho siht found me...Sent an old friend...White death.The fucker that lung shot me after me."

another shot ricochets off the wall and marcus grunts as he loads the rifle.

"im guessing you found the nuke?"

cainsig11.jpg

#89 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

Kanta was silent for a moment as he digested the information his father had just given him as he then replied shakily

"Y-yea I manage to have found inside one of the trucks I have...I'm surprised you manage to have someone able to deliver this to me without being seen" as kanta then went silent

#90 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

a shot rips past plauges face, grazing his cheek as he returns the shot.

"The man you just spoke to has a group of varghen workers ,...Brilliant men whove masted atomic weaponry...head to the river and go through the grate...there will be a sealed door there...plant the nuke....Set them free and hope to god they still hold the deal i made them years ago."

cainsig11.jpg

#91 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

"this is a lot to take in at the moment...how do you even know that this people are still alive and weaponry everyone would want to be after sitting under neath this town" Kanta said slowly as he couldn't believe what his father was saying just before as he then sighed

"alright then...I'll just take your word for it then but this seems a little to far fetched for my taste...but do me a favor...don't die alright talking to you like this and then you dieing would be the biggest case of Irony" as Kanta wanted to the last part to sound like a joke but seemed to flake with his humor

#92 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

a shot takes marcus in the hand, ripping his palm open and he returns fire. A painful scream rips the air and you hear something heavy thud.

"Got hinm..."

marcus grunts loading another shot.

"They are......At least two of them are still alive at least."

cainsig11.jpg

#93 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

"then you better get to getting rid of them" said kanta as he then went silent for a moment to catch his thoughts as he then spoke

"I'll leave you to your fight then and I'll get to work on opening the gate then...I guess goodbye for now" as Kanta then went silent once again

#94 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

the feed cuts and you hear somone behind you.

"Boss......That was your dad right.."

Mattew hisses cracking his jaw.

cainsig11.jpg

#95 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

Kanta was surprise for a moment as he then relaxed

"yea it was my dad Mattew....he left me with a job to do since he's in a jam" said Kanta sadly wondering if his father was going to get himself out of that fight or was he really going to die on the battle field without meeting him for a second time

"so was there something that happened Mattew since I didn't expect anyone to come look for me if something wasn't happening" as Kanta then waited for Mattew to ask his question or inform him on what he wanted

#96 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

He motiuons for you to follow.

'i over heard something when you where talking to the leader..."

he leads you down a street showing you where four squads of armed mercs are coming up.

"he has no intention of letting you leave on the job.....he plans to kill us here."

cainsig11.jpg

#97 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

"great...and I was thinking he was an Idiot" as Kanta then sighed and looked back to the Mercs as he then said

"Does anyone else know about this yet" as he then waited for Matthew to answer

#98 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

he nods.

"I told them....They are arming...how do youwant to handkle this boss."

he asks, unsheathing the blades of his forwarms

cainsig11.jpg

#99 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:32 AM

"were going to have to kill the heads of the group" said Kanta as he then sighed as he then continued

"but if they decided to keep fighting after we kill there leaders...then we kill as many of them as possible until they either run of surrender" as Kanta began walking towards where the others were as he then motioned Mattew to follow him

#100 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

mattew follows him and soon enough the other ghouls size up on you, as do your commanders.

"What we doin bosds."

Grudge asks, watching the patrolling humans warily."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!