• Vänligen logga in för att kunna svara
650 svar till detta ämne

#161 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 14 juli 2014 - 02:41

"great just what we need more trouble" as Kanta ready his shotgun as he then looked towards Tarkus

"hey Tarkus something is in here with us I'm gonna need your help on this" as Kanta kept watching where the barrel was as he waited for whatever was hiding to show itself

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#162 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 27 juli 2014 - 05:20

tarkus comes over, and you draw in close.

Below the barrel, pinned  by the weight is a mantoid like creatutre. It snarls and spits, swinging its one good arm ineffectually as it clacks its teeth.

"This thing...is fucking ugly..."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#163 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 27 juli 2014 - 05:42

"Just what the hell is that" as Kanta back up as he kept his gun pointed at it while trying to observe the creature to tell what it was as he then shouted

"Tarkus keep your distance from it we need to find out what this thing is" as he then shifted his concentration back to the creature

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#164 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 27 juli 2014 - 09:08

It snarls and spits, tearing itself out from under the barrel in a spray of gore.

Blade slime splatters yor fatigues as the beast staggers into the darkness out of sofht

cainsig11.jpg

#165 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 28 juli 2014 - 03:07

Kanta chases after the creature into the darkness as he knew he needed to put it down at that very moment

#166 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 28 juli 2014 - 03:09

you come to a hallway and see the mantid clawsing at the door, its good clawed arm dug deeplyu into the steel frame of the door.

it turns around, hissing menacingly, its mandibles brandished.

cainsig11.jpg

#167 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 28 juli 2014 - 05:11

"I should have just put you down when I first saw you" as Kanta quickly raises his shotgun and open fires on the beast head hoping for a clean shot

#168 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 29 juli 2014 - 04:35

the head is blown apart with a clean burst, coating the wall in black ooze.

its body falls to the floor bonelessly. Twitching harmlessly

cainsig11.jpg

#169 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 29 juli 2014 - 04:48

"As least I don't have to clean that up" as Kanta lowers his gun and then begins to inspect that creature's body

"Hey Tarkus you ever seen this kind of thing before" as he yells out into the darkness waiting for Tarkus to catch up to him

#170 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 30 juli 2014 - 03:07

tarkus looks at it confused.

"What in gods name........Ivwe never seen this kanta....Ever what in the fuck are we looking at here."

cainsig11.jpg

#171 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 30 juli 2014 - 03:38

"The hell if I know tarkus" as Kanta sighed and looked at the corpse of the creature once again as he tried to find something that would stand out

"I think its a giant bug really but I didn't even know a thing like this could even exist" as kanta tried to study the corpse to the best of his ability as he then asked

"Takus go get a few others were gonna have to show them this thing since if there's one it might be a possibility that there could be more" as he then waited for Tarkus to get moving or answer

#172 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 30 juli 2014 - 05:42

Tarsus moves and you notice something.

The beasts stomach is hollow, as if it was holding something before and upon closer inspection you see a strong of small green orbs .

cainsig11.jpg

#173 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 30 juli 2014 - 06:09

"aw fuck Tarkus I think we might have a problem here" said Kanta as he started looking around the room that he was injust incase

"This thing might be pregnant and with that we have entered a hornet's nest" as Kanta observed the room carefully looking for any movements

#174 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 01 augusti 2014 - 03:49

tarkus looks up, and stops moving. Above you, in the rafters are hundreds of cacoons. Each filled with a huddled creature, unmoving in their sleep.

A sudden headache overtakes you, a hundred voices all growling at once in your mind.

"Hunnnnnnnnger..."

cainsig11.jpg

#175 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 01 augusti 2014 - 04:08

"Tarkus...stay quiet...we are leaving....so get everyone...and tell....them to go " as kanta lowers his voice for Tarkus to hear as he then moves slowly towards the exit

#176 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 01 augusti 2014 - 04:11

A pair of eyes opens in one of the egg sacs.

The egg begins to twitch, until a pair of claws rip open through the fragile lining.

"Fathr node....Kill node....Kill control!"

\

the other eggs begin to twitch as more and more awaken. each ripping themselves free from their eggs.

cainsig11.jpg

#177 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 01 augusti 2014 - 04:17

"TIME TO RUN TARKUS" As kanta fires his shotgun into the horde on the ceiling as he continued running towards the exit

#178 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 01 augusti 2014 - 04:19

The bugs drop from the ceiling b y the drove, charging forward after you as you charge outside.

your men look at you confused as tarkus charges past, runnign to tghe weapon trucks.

"Kanta whats going on?"

goo asks, clicking her fangs.

cainsig11.jpg

#179 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 01 augusti 2014 - 05:17

"GIANT BUGS INSIDE SHOOT THEM BEFORE THEY EAT ME" as Kanta started firing his shotgun in the direction that they were coming from

#180 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 02 augusti 2014 - 05:02

Like ants Fromm a kicked hill, the mantids begin kicking and ripping out of the building, lunging toward you like savage beasts.

You take cover behind a truck as fire fighting breaks out and matter quickly comes up .

" you pissed something off"

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!