289 replies to this topic

#41 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

'Yes brother Hannibal, am on route now'.
Postad bild

#42 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

Hannibal enter the hall of the ship a took a sit in of the table inside the hall, he close his eyes and start to meditate on what he learn and what intel they rogue trader give to him

Posted Image

#43 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

Davian takes a seat at the table next to Hanibal, eagerly awaiting what knowledge he will share
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#44 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

Brother Crowthor walked towards the other marines sat at the table. 'Hannibal you have summoned me, what is it that you want'. The Blood Angel took seat. ' Hopefully the others have stopped arguing about who's armour colour is more ascetic'.
Postad bild

#45 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:42 PM

Tarrus took a seat in a corner of the room. He quietly waited to hear the intel that hannibal has to offer.

Sent from the Realm of Madness

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#46 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:52 PM

After veryone took a seat, hannibal let words leave his mouth, "Now that we all are here, we can begin", in front of him, laying on the table was a dataslate, he pick it up.

"Unfortunately the information of the planet is very limited. the imperium doesnt have full access, officialy they are a imperial world, but we dont have any real control over the planet. the planet has a dry climate, though fertile. Most of the terrain is vegetation-rich mesas and sweeping, uncultivated grassland. Wildlife tends towards the reptilian, and the population is fairly evenly dispersed among small settlements on the main continent" he left a couple of seconds past, so the rest of the members could analyze the information.

"because of the landscape and the wildlife, i think we will be dealing with tyrannids and maybe we will find a genestealer cult in the planet, we must be very carefull to not to draw too much attention to pourself"

Spoiler

Posted Image

#47 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

'You have echoed my suspensions of tyrannids brother, Hellfire rounds should deal with them. What would be your first move when we reach the surface'.
Postad bild

#48 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

"Damn" Davis says to himself, his suspicions from when the trader first told them their mission were correct, a tyrannid, even worse a cult." before asking what will be done at the surface the blood angel asks the same question, so Davian listens now and looks to Hanibal.
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#49 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:47 PM

"What has led you to believe that the great devourer is on the planet? Many systems are similar to this one. The only way to know what we are truly dealing with. And then eradicate it." He proposed.

#50 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:22 PM

'Brother it is the best intel we have at this present time, if you have anything more accurate now is the time to put it on the table'. Brother Crowthor looked towards the Iron Hand expecting responce.
Postad bild

#51 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:28 PM

"Take one of the murders into account brother. If it is a cult, why kill the person ane devour every bit of it to the bone instead of infecting him. Or leave a body at all?" "A murder would be carried out by one of the abominations that would pass for human and carry it out as so. Not to let of the purestrains do it and risk exposure of the cult's presence." He spoke with great weight. Of experience in his tone. "This is not behaviour similar to the cults I encountered before."

#52 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:32 PM

"perhaps it is just one tyranid then" but even so with one there can be more" said davian from across the table

Fallen Emperor's Champion J NOSK36
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#53 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:32 AM

"brothers why not ask the crewmen about what they may know? Trader do you have any information about crewmen that could inform us?"
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#54 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:47 AM

As the kill-team is discussing a voice cuts in from the comm.

"I am sorry to interrupt my Lords." Lan's voice says given a static quality by the vox. "I received word of a new arrival, he has orders to join with your team, sealed by the Watch Captain of Erioch himself. I have directed him to your location." With that the vox cuts off.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#55 RDSFirebane

RDSFirebane

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:55 AM

With that the doors leading into the room opened with a hiss of compressed air. In the open door way stood a dark figure only the red lenses of his helm could be seen under the hood he wore. A Dark angel he walked across the room and joined the others. "Greetings brothers." Bethor nodded at each in turn and waited for the conversation to start back up.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfjgLlMzdxNZZPvrul2rS6qcWN-47VkKR1rdWV4WW-jzWitzxC&t=1

#56 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:31 AM

"Welcome son of the lion." Tarrus greeted with a nod of his head toward the new arrival. "Have you been informed of our mission?"

#57 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:33 AM

"Welcome Dark Angel." Says Davian as he too also nods his head to the new member of the team.
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#58 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:35 AM

Hannibal rise from his sit to greet the dark angel "welcome brother, please take a sit with us, we are discussing the mission that lay ahead of us" he then took his sit again.

turing back to the squad he said "we dont know if it is a tyrannid, if there is a cult, we dont know..im making this asunciĆ³n because of the information we have, more will be reveal when we reach the planet, our first action should be to go to the last murder location, agree?"

Posted Image

#59 RDSFirebane

RDSFirebane

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:35 AM

"I have not I was heading to an out post in a nearby system when my shuttle received orders to join with you instead. What has happened that would require us to meet like this?"

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfjgLlMzdxNZZPvrul2rS6qcWN-47VkKR1rdWV4WW-jzWitzxC&t=1

#60 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:55 AM

"A planet that is deemed important to the imperium is not complying well. Murders are being carried out on imperial subjects and no one knows who. And there has been possible xenos landings. The rogue trader believes they are all related in some way." He informed Bethor.

Change Theme!