289 svar till detta ämne

#281 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 125 inlägg

Postad 31 augusti 2012 - 04:47

Hannibal roll to the side and lauch three arrows, each aiming to the eyes of the creatures

Spoiler

Posted Image

#282 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 950 inlägg

Postad 31 augusti 2012 - 04:51

Spoiler

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#283 Ork Slayer117

Ork Slayer117

World Eater Cultist

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 429 inlägg

Postad 01 september 2012 - 07:50

Lycus looses a battle cry and raises his Gryblade and brings it down hard onto a one the creatures.

Scream your rage unto the stars, and by the gods, leave none alive!

#284 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5 482 inlägg

Postad 01 september 2012 - 09:19

Davian raises his two swords in a parrying stance
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#285 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • Others: Community Manager
  • 1 368 inlägg

Postad 08 september 2012 - 07:02

Seig feels a smirk creep across his face as he shifts into position, raising his daggers in a staggered fashion - Sweeping one foot in front of the other, he braces.

Posted Image

"I scar my armor so that you may know, for I am a Templar of Blood."

#286 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 950 inlägg

Postad 14 september 2012 - 01:42

Davian knocks the first beast away with his blades, but the force of the charge leaves him unbalanced, and another beast scratches his right arm, drawing Astartes blood.

Lycus roars as he charges at the onrushing beasts. His blow is mighty and swift as it cleaves a beast in twain, the sliced chunks falling to a bloody heap on the ground. Two more beasts attack, and he manages to keep them at bay, scoring a light hit on one of them with his gyrblade.

Hannibal rolls away from the action and looses his arrows. The first finds its mark in the one attacking Davian, dropping the creature like a stone. His second shot went wide, while the third nicks one in the neck. It lets out a scream and charges Hannibal who manages to avoid its biting attacks.

Braced and ready, Keiya lets the reptiles come to him. He avoids the first attack and drives both daggers into the back of it's skull dropping it to the ground. As another rushes for him, he can only remove one of the wedged daggers. The reptile charges him lifting him off of his feet and biting into his shoulder, but then collapses to the ground with a dagger in its heart.

Tarrus deflects the attack with his own gyrblade, easily keeping his feet with his augmetic enhancements. The creature hisses and bites down on hardened metal, crying out in pain and stepping back before Tarrus cuts it down.

Spoiler

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#287 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • Others: Community Manager
  • 1 368 inlägg

Postad 14 september 2012 - 02:48

Keiya winced as the pain in his shoulder shot through his arm. Blood trickled from the wound, yet he paid it no mind. Clasping for his blades, he ripped them free and stood upright allowing his eyes to soak in the attack for only a moment before he readied his blades again to assist his team. Spying the couple attacking Hannibal, he takes charge towards them.

Posted Image

"I scar my armor so that you may know, for I am a Templar of Blood."

#288 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5 482 inlägg

Postad 14 september 2012 - 03:11

Davian looks at his arm in disgust, "how could i be so careless" he thinks to himself, carefully watching the beast he run forward at the beast making one slash for its front right leg and another for its corroded artery in its neck
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#289 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 125 inlägg

Postad 14 september 2012 - 05:28

Hanibal grab one of the arrows with his hand and try to pierces the beast head with it

Posted Image

#290 Ork Slayer117

Ork Slayer117

World Eater Cultist

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 429 inlägg

Postad 15 september 2012 - 05:19

Lycus takes advantage of the wound on one of the beasts and presses the attack
Scream your rage unto the stars, and by the gods, leave none alive!

Change Theme!