93 replies to this topic

#61 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:19 AM

cain looks at chelkar and puts his pda on it, pushing it towards the scotsman.

"I dont blame you...Nor can i agree with you. I will fight the war they cant see. Give these people hope chelkar....Well settle accounts another time."

WIthout a word cain leaves the room, leaving chelkar and lucifer alone in the dark with his other commanders.

"What is the plan boss.."

the wolf growls, watching the others leave.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#62 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:20 AM

Kanta looked at Burias for a moment as he then sighed

"Yea sure why not Burias I mean might as well see what kind of city will be staying in right" said Kanta as he agreed waiting for Burias to lead the way to where ever he wanted to take him to

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#63 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:27 AM

"Wunderbar." Burias said as he clapsed his gloved hands together. "Oh, before we go, this is Jason, also known as nosforatu, and Sasha Dempsey, my actual blood sister." he introduced each one to Kanta. "Now with introductions out of the way, lets go." he announced as he lead the group toward the houses from earlier, going to gather the vorboten first. "So, how you feeling komrade?" he asked Kanta, to at least start on the subject.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#64 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:42 AM

the vorboten all sit around outside the house , sitting with yuko, osa, juiliee, haas , moiRA, jacob krieg and jessia.

Jacob looks up at burias and kanta with a smile .

"thank you for helping me earlier uncle b...I got a little out of hand huh."

Moira smiles weakly.

"Im guessing negotiations didnt go so well huh.."

natasha asks, looking pointedly away from her glare at osa to consider you
\

cainsig11.jpg

#65 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:46 AM

"yea they...didn't as well I expected them to" said Kanta with a little dishearten in his voice as he then went silent and waited for to know what was going on as he then asked

"So is this going to take long since I just want to go back to my room on the ship and look over the guns I manage to collect when I was out in the wild" as Kanta then looked at Burias questioningly as he waited for an answer

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#66 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:55 AM

"If you really want to Komrade, if you want to talk later, just find me." he said to him, letting him have his space for now. He looked down to neffe. "Well, exploding jeeps is frowned upon by most people, so maybe." he chuckled a little. When Natasha spoke he looked to her to only see her glaring at Osa. "Oh right, there was this......why did I forget this?" he sighed to himself as he remembers his schwester's animosity. "Would it be out of line for me to ask if there is a real specific reason you...distaste her?" he asked, not wanting to push her into 'lifting bruder burias by the chestplate with firey hands' anger.

#67 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:07 AM

"yea sure...I just want know why were all gather around here though" said Kanta a she then waited for Burias to answer him

#68 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:18 AM

"Well, Cain wants to remake Black company." Burias started first, hoping that schwester will answer after he explained to Kanta. "Black company was one of oh siht's elite companies, notoriously know for 'questionable' tactics and way of doing things to get the job done. Cain, Krieg, Jason, and me where apart of it while we were working for oh siht." He told Kanta as he leaned up against a streetlight pole. "Bruder wants to remake it because oh siht will be sending out squads during the winter, and they will absolutly vicious and nothing like chelkar and his roughnecks have fought. So, we are going to be the countermeasure against them." he finished now as he waited to see how Kanta would react ot that information.

#69 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:22 AM

"Sounds...interesting especially the part where we get to fight against squads of soldiers that have way more experience and could possibly kill us...yea Interesting" said Kanta as he then went silent and decided to wait for Cain to show up and start this so called Balck company show on the road

#70 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:32 AM

"That is the spirit Komrade." he said as he pats Kanta's shoulder with a chuckle. It faded away quickly as his attention went back to Natasha giving the evil eye to Osa. "Schwester?" he said, trying to get her attention again.

#71 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:40 AM

Natasha growls and turns, heading inside as osa laughs.

"Hses just fiesty burias...let her be."

Krieg folds his arms.

"aint no way were going to be able to remake black unlesss we start trianing right the fuck now..has cain considered this?"

cainsig11.jpg

#72 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:55 AM

"Ja, 0800 tomorrow morning Mr.Impatient......please don't hurt me sir, it'll be awkward again." he said the moment he remember who he was talking to. He sees natasha storm off and sighs. "Maybe I should, but I don't like to see my schwesters troubled." he said as he goes in the house now.

#73 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:16 AM

Kanta looked between Krieg and Burias as he then shrugged not knowing what to say really as he then sat down nearby and started to wait for Cain to show up in silence as he was still thinking about what to do now after getting back into the fort

#74 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:54 PM

chelkar said nothing just nodded for lucifer to follow as well as luska, solomon, and bulwark he patted aion on the way out saying "well looks like you will get back into your old oh sith way" he said forcing a grin as he left the command bunker. once outside he shook his head "solomon we are going to need three watches around our people, luska i need 50 men in full kite ready to fight a storm assimbled at the gate APC's and jeeps only in 3 hours" he said as they made there back to there men "lucifer nows a good time to explain what happened cain and you" he said as he took out his flask and took a swig
Posted Image

#75 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

Aion smirks

" you've got my shot chelkar..... I don't agree with to use of the dead... Lets make this place safe.."

Lucifer sighs.

" Cain is the host for my fathers conciousness.. I wondered why my father was completely in reconcilable... I sensed him inside Cain and attacked... I couldn't help myself."

#76 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:25 PM

Burias was in the house by now as he looked for Natasha, finding her in one of the rooms of the house. He stopped before the doorway and knocks gently on the wall beside the entry way. "Is it ok for me to come in?" he asked politely, feeling a sense of deja vu at this point.

#77 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

Natasha sighs, fixing a lense on her gasmask

" aye bruder... Come in let's talk."

#78 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

He nodded as he stepped in and closed the door behind them. "I would ask how you and your schwesters have been since we splitted at the purifier cathedral, but I am guessing you want to go and skip that for now Ja?" He asked as he took off his own gasmask, wanting to talk to her face to face.

#79 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:30 PM

She smiles

" fine , we usually do very well when put in high tension situations ."

She pops out the lense and puts in two new ones.

" now that Sasha is back we should be able to do this a bit better."

She smiles weakly and cracks her neck.

" you're not here about small chat... Are you."

#80 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:45 PM

"Not really, but I thought it would be still nice to have one at least before a we have a more serious talk. Especially when I haven't really been able to talk to any of you three either." He admitted as he took a seat now. "And I also did not know Sasha was your commander either, did you know she was my sister?" he asked before he would get onto the subject of Osa.

Change Theme!