#21 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:05 AM

"SAMAEL STOP BEL! MAJOR SOLOMON GET THE MEDKIT" he shouted as he ran jumping on cain trying to get you to pin him to the ground saying into he ear "calm down, just calm down before this ground is stained with more blood" he said before lifting his head in the air "EVERYONE STAND DOWN!! STAND YOUR WEAPONS, YOUR BLADES AND YOUR CLAWS DOWN"

1d100 rolled for a total of: 100 (100)
Posted Image

#22 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:11 AM

"Scheiße!" Burias swore the moment he saw what was going on with Jacob, or possibly the other one in Jacob's head. Taking a chance on an idea he was trying to form, he quickly looks to see if Moria was in the group and was getting ready to get her and have a mother's touch in this situation right now.

Spoiler

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#23 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:20 AM

cain doesnt seem to notice you, his eyes on the exposed bone and sinew of his arm as the two members of the pack move to subdue their errant packmate.

the men at the tent fall back as the ghouls begin to push harder, their claws bared but at chelkars words they stand down.

the screeching gets louder as jacob begins to rise into the air, his eyes beginning to glow as the storm rages harder. The jeep is ripped to shreds and orbits ariound him as moira moves everyone back from him.

Jacob lashes out with a violent show of sttrength and a sharp shaft of steel is sent at lusakas pack. just before it impales one of the unsuspencting pack it is frozen to the ground and thanatos yelps.

"subdue him!"

jacobs eyes glow menacingly as a familair dark laugh fills the air

In your head titan yelps in suprise as the hydra hisses sibiliantlyly, enjoying the carnage .

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#24 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:29 AM

"dont look at the wound damn it man, calm yourself Cain......Coreus or whoever the hell you call yourself in there......breath slow man calm down and get a hold of yourself" he said to cain before looking to his men "fall back to the dorms damn it and do not open fire, luska get her out of here" he said pointing to his daughter "SOLOMON DAMN IT GET ME A DAMN MEDKIT AND A TRANQ OVER HERE NOW" he said as he locked his arms around cain still trying to get him down

1d100 rolled for a total of: 97 (97)
Posted Image

#25 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:31 AM

"come on come on move out of the way let them through" said Kanta as he then started pushing the soldiers out from the entrance of the tent so that the ghouls can actually get out as he then said

"Hey Mattew Grudge Rave crush Elias...its been a while" as Kanta then smiled a bit

(not sure if roll)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 41 (41)

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#26 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

With the situation starting to deteriate now Burias searches through the pockets of his trench coat and found one of the vials of medication that helped jacob before. He shrugged before he decided what to do. "Aus der Bratpfanne und in das Feuer heraus." he said before he dashed past the floating iron to inject the drugs into Jacob.

Spoiler

translation:
Spoiler

#27 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:40 AM

Solomon runs from the tents with a medkit, his eyes frantic as cain collapses onto his face , twitching.

the ghouls settle, calmed by your presence as the men fall back, letting them outside.

Burias tackles into jacob, the boys weight easily driven to the ground as you push the injection in.

It takes a moment, and your body is buffeted by sharp shards of metal, but soon jacob goes limp, the presence going from him like a lanced wound as he falls unconcious.

"OK!" haas yells, moving into the center of the debackle.

"LETS ALL BARBEQUE! COME WE MAKE MERRY?!"

the area goes silent as lightning lashes, and the storm grows more intesne overhead.

cainsig11.jpg

#28 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:48 AM

Burias sits back up after shoving the injection in him and was glad to see that Neffe was back to normal and asleep. He sees that his trench coat got shredded quiet a bit and sighs as he takes it off and wraps Jacob in it and picks him off before he hands the boy to Moria. "Can you please take care of him?" he asked before he goes over to cain, seeing him face down in the pavement. "Who's the dumb fuck that shot my Brother?" he asked now, feeling small twitches in the back of his mind.

#29 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:51 AM

"Solomon breath deep and move quickly man and give me a bandage and some morphin" he said calmly. "CAIN FOCUS AND CALM CAN YOU HEAR ME, FUCK!! LUCIFER GET YOUR PACK BACK NOW FORM UP WITH LUSKA"
Posted Image

#30 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:57 AM

"well this day seems to have went from good to bad in a instance" said Kanta as he then looked over to where the command center was as he saw Cain on the floor bleeding

"well shit come on guys looks like there going to need some help" as Kanta then started to walk towards Cain's downed location

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#31 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

Chains eyes close for a long moment ad Solomon whirls him around.

" he's going into shock.... Fuck!"

He reaches into his bag and pulls out a pair of forceps and pinches off a vein an looks at you

" I need something to burn this closed chelkar fast or hell bleed out."

The ghouls acknowledge you with a nod and the men fall back.

Moira cradles her grandson gently as belphagore shakes off his pack.

" I shot the fucker!"

He growls dangerously

" I'd shoot him again give me another damn round!"

#32 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:48 PM

"BURIAS YOUR NEED HERE TO SEE TO CAIN" he said as he walked over to Belph and swang the spade across his face "you little shit, how many damn times are you going to start a war among us"

1d100 rolled for a total of: 100 (100)
Posted Image

#33 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

"So you are the one who wants your pack turned into red paste by a schizoprhenic telekintic because he saw his father shot and bleeding? Or have them slaughtered in a cross fire because you escelated it?! Way to protect your packmates dummkopf!" Burias shouted at the canine, trying to drive the point home. "He only punched your brother, you shot mine." he reminded him, his anger at him evident. He turns to cain and solomon as he goes to him the stranger with cain, pushing aside the voices for now.

burn the wound closed
Spoiler

#34 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

"Wow...I never heard or seen a bigger idiot then that guy over there" said Kanta as he then started laughing at the guy looking at him with some sort of pity as he knew what was going to be coming to him soon if Burias got his hands on him

#35 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:42 PM

The shovel would've killed him, dropped him to the ground like a sack of potatoes but lucifer hand stops it.

" peace chelkar..... Peace.."

Solomon takes buriases hands an puts an iron rob in it.

" heat it until its white or he bleeds out here!"

The fouls push past the roughnecks looking at Cain probe on the ground an begin to growl menacingly

#36 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:51 PM

Burias grips the rod hard as he lets a ball of white flame envelope his fist and rod, using the anger and worry he had as fuel to get the metal white hot as fast as he could for cain's sake.

Spoiler

#37 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:54 PM

"hey all of you calm down he's not dead...its gonna take a lot more then a blown shoulder to kill him" said Kanta as he looked at his ghouls and then added

1d100 rolled for a total of: 58 (58)

"If anything he would probably want to die swimming in cake if anything" as Kanta then chuckle trying to lighten the mood

#38 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:30 AM

chelkar still a red but cold stone look on his face looked at lucifer giving him the look of you need to sort this boy out or i will "get him in line and for that matter you and i need to have a talk about what you just pulled here later" he said with coldness in his tone before giving a grin leaning in close for only lucifer to here "but damn fine show, a true warrior that will be needed in the coming battles my brother" he said giving a quick pat on the back before walking away. hearing kanta unter the word cake chelkar look over to kanta "THERE WILL BE NO CAKE HERE KANTA WHAT DO I LOOK A BLOODY BAKER" he said before waking back to priest "once you close the wound we need to move him to my quarters there quiter and a clean bed" he said
Posted Image

#39 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:24 AM

the iron heats quickly until its white hot and solomon takes it.

with little ceremony he shocves it into cains shoulder and the sickening smell of burnt flesh fills the air.

Lucifer nods at chelkar and he disappears, grippingh his brother by the vollar and dragging him into the dark room.

moira comes over quietly as the roughnecks part around her.

"Is this what weve come to?Ive seen more unity amoungst the undead. YOu all started this damn revolution for it to devolove into this madness?"

she shoots each person assembled there the most cvenomious of looks.

:man is not judged by his origins. He is judged by his actions. Your actions today speak of bigotry and mistrust...If thats waht this is founded on we might as wlell hang outself outside this bases walls.."

The assembled men and women look down, deeply cut by the harshness of moiras words.

cainsig11.jpg

#40 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:32 AM

"Well at least someone manage to get though to them" said Kanta as he stared at Moira smiling as he then looked around the assembled army as he stood silent knowing that he shouldn't really bother saying anything unless he need to or sarcastic...even though he wanted to

Change Theme!