93 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

As one the people's army moves up the deserted road old comrades meet. Family I reunites and for one moment , everything is fine.

Chelkar waits at the wall of Norfolk, watching as the new sizable orce moves to the gates of his now remodeled sanctum.

Hell of a job chelkar."

Cain smirks, patting the scot on his shoulder .

" all we need are some pools and this place would be just like home."

Both groups funnel away to the living areas leaving the four heads of the coalition standing amoungst one another.

" what do you have there chelkar?"

He asks, indicating the laptop.

" I saw the grave, is that from there?"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

Burias recollected his equipment and trenchcoat the moment he could after they arrived at the Naval base, feeling back to normal now he was wearing his gasmask and not the burrowed one. He stopped by the scientist office on the boat that he took residence in and stored the grimore he recieved from forge and put the pda on a charger before he goes to find Emily, still surprised to hear that she was here at the base and not in New York.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:21 PM

You find her talking to OSA .

She smiles and hugs the assassin knowingly, and turn facing you.

" well hello there my crispy stranger."

She laughs, hugging you right as juliee and Eva walk over.

" woo another friend!"

Eva laughs, kissing Emily inthe cheek as they all walk into the small house

#4 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

"Well, today just became a great day." he said to himself as he watched them go to the small house. "Got my stuff back, we are all safe for now, everyone seems to be getting along nicely." he listed all the good things he seen so far. He looks up to the sky. "What are you plan on doing to me in a few moments?" he asked to whoever, wondering if all of it was too good to be true. He stood there for a moment before he put his hands in his coat pockets and shrugged before heading over to the house, wanting to spend some time with them before they would have to start on the winter project.

#5 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:08 AM

"well...this place is bigger then I expected it" said Kanta as he stared at the walls on size and then the rest of the base

"Now...where is my room" as Kanta then began walking around without a purpose as everyone seemed to be about doing there own thing

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#6 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:35 AM

chelkar looked at cain emotionless "i will let you know what on it once i figure it out. anyway you seem to be doing fine yourself, look at all the new soldiers you come to have." he said as he nodded to the influx of new people before saying "it seems we are going to need to have a meeting soon about the upcoming weather change or am i wrong on that eastern front" he said still holding a stone cold statue figure
Posted Image

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:48 AM

cain motions for chelkar to follow.

"its bad chelkar. Ho siht, Chinese, and russian forces are fighting it out like animals. Everything is being set to the torch."

he leads you to the command bunker where you and he stand alone.

"ho siht is recalling their most deadly teams from missions all over the world. we don't have a lot of time."

Cain brings out his pda and hooks it to a projector.

"winter will buy us the time we need to fortify and develop, but we will need to move fast."

his pda pulls up picts of the reclaimer company, and brings up an order sent bvy ho siht just a few hours before....

"To any and all person ell....The war saints are mobilizing, as are the scions of knowledge and the deaths head.....CAin has been classified as a class three threat, put beneath other priorities."

cain turns the pda off and looks at chelkar.

"We need a standing army by the end of winter...i dont care how we do it, but we need to start moving."

A chime sounds on kantas pda as well as buriaes. Cain is calling yo uto the command hall, priority red.

cainsig11.jpg

#8 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:59 AM

"A standing army is no easy task, i only started to mold the men i have into an effective fighting unit, to make your new bach into an army we need to grind them and for that they are going to hate the one doing it you know." he said as he looked at the display map of north america on the table "Theres more than need to be done then building an army we need allies and the warsaints are looking nice as well there are area around us where we need to snuff out the enemy" he said as he looked at N.Y. city.
Posted Image

#9 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:02 AM

Burias heard the beep from his pocket after he entered and took it out to see what it was about. With code red bright and in bold on the screen he sighed before he waved goodbye to the girls and made his way to the command center. Already having a good idea of what's it about.

#10 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:35 AM

Kanta getting an annoyed looked pulled his Pda from his pocket as he then sighed and then began moving towards where Cain wanted him to go as he then said to himself

"this better be good" as Kanta kept walking towards Cain's position

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:52 AM

Cain is about to speak when lucifer barges into the room, his magnum pointed at cains face

"YOU!"

he growls menacingly.

"YOu bear his stink! YOU BEAR HIS MARK!"

a dangerous growl escapes cains lips as he pulls on lucifer, his magnum clicking menacingly.

"You think your hard enough boy?"

cain growls, his eyes flashing for a moment as lucifer growls..

"This is cain?You didnt tell me he was touched by coreus chelkar!"

cains growl becomes deep as he looks at you.

"Call him down down before i put this mutt down."

Lusaka barges into the room as kanta abnd burais arrive.

his face is purple with rage as he points at kanta.

"This little fuck has brought more of the muertos here! WHAT IN THE HELL!"

cainsig11.jpg

#12 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:56 AM

"Well that was a nice hello" said kanta as he looked at Lusaka unamused as he then said

"so you gonna point at me all day accusing me of some racism or are you going to call them people" Kanta then questioned as he waited for Lusaka or someone else to call him off

#13 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:56 AM

Burias walks in behind everyone only to be greet by lots of yelling and screaming by almost everyone. "What the fuck?" he asked everyone, hands out reflecting his question, wondering who the varghen was and why he was pointing a gun at his bruder. Not even the voices in his head would yell so much, and it was rare for them to get along.

#14 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:12 AM

Chelkar breath deep taking it all in before giving his voice to it all. in a booming voice he shout "Lucifer!! what in the hell do you thing you are doing, i hold you in high respect man now explain yourself before i forfill my last order about one of my men pulling this SHIT!" he said then looking at kanta "is this true, you have brought GHOULS in to this base!" he said rage boilling in side looking to luska "luska get the men in full battle ready form to keep our people form doing anything rash or bold headed but if they start shooting without my order i swear to all the gods of men that i will show no merce to orders being broken on this base, no hop to it man and keep the men calm and send aion in here as well". he turned back to cain and lucifer "NOW WHEN YOU LOWER YOU WEAPON BEFORE I RIP IT FROM YOU AND BEAT CAIN WITH IT" he said fire in is eyes as he looked at lucifer

1d100 rolled for a total of: 95 (95)
Posted Image

#15 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:20 AM

Coreus growls menacingly flowing into posession of cains senses and without a seconds through cain lunges. he slams into lucifer and puts him through the glass with a loud crash.

The two combatants growl, moving themselves onto their feet as coreus growls.

"WHelpling! FREAK!"

lucifer growls and pulls his knife from his clothes as lusaka runs off, trying to get him men under control before further violence escalates.

"Youve grown boy...." corus growls, the air becoming thick with heat as the patriarchs presence becomes known.

The vorboten let out a cry of alarm as the roughnecks form up around the command bunker, only to be met by kantas men who form up hearing the shouting.

The ghouls move into position and are shoved back into s large tent as they begin to snarl, not fond of the rough treatment.

Yuko moves into position between the two dueling warriors but is flung aside as lucifer slams into cain, hurling him into the tents in a heap.

"CAIN!"

jessica yelps, her face splitting open menacingly as lillith pulls out a rifle, growling dangerously.

"Dont get involved bitch..."

she growls as jason stalks from the shadow, his jaws open menacingly.

Lusakas daughter looks around in terror, clutching her bear as the roughnecks draw their weapons, pushing kantas men back.

cainsig11.jpg

#16 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:30 AM

"fucking damn it!!! ALL ROUGHNECKS STAND YOU DOWN OUR I WILL TEAR YOUR ASS A NEW" he shouted into the load speaker he said. he took spade out and his shield head for lucfier and cain swinging for luficer trying get his rage on him "LUCIFER WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU BOY!"

1d100 rolled for a total of: 89 (89)
Posted Image

#17 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:30 AM

"HEY HEY WHAT FUCK ARE YOU DOING STOP MESSING WITH THOSE GHOULS NOW" shouted kanta as he then ran towards the tent he saw what they were doing to his ghouls as he wanted to pull his gun but knew he couldn't

(LEGS DON'T FAIL ME NOW)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 74 (74)

#18 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:42 AM

Hearing the vorboten and Jason starting up, then seeing the lone little girl out in the opening, Burias went back outside and towards them, wanting to stop the possiblities of bloodshed. "Wait, nien, stand down. It'll just get even worse if you get involved." he told them, hoping sasha and the vorboten wouldn't jump in. "Cain and coreus can handle themselves, and she won't be the only kid to get hurt is something goes down." he said pointing to the frighten girl, reminding them of jacob. He looked back to the squabble as he heard the name of the varghen, Luicfer. "I know that name.....uh oh." he said with realization.

Spoiler

#19 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

As you yell lucifer lets his guard dowjn for just one second and the opening is enough for coreus to level him with a brutal haymaker that sends him stumbling back into a wall.

Lusaka tries to intercept kanta but he manages to slip past the largwe warrior.

the ghouls are agitated beyond control and begin pressing at the guards, nto attacking but braying to be set free.

As if not even considering your words sasha begins directing orders to your vorboten who spread out, making a perimeter to keep others from interfering.

there is a crack of lightning, a fridgid rain pours over you as cain pushes chelkar off, advancing on the downed lucifer.

suddenly, a shot rings out and cains shoulder explodes as Belphagore fires, blowing a chunk of cains shoulder into the wall.

everything goes quiet, and an oppressive aura fills the air. Jacob looks in horror as his father falls to his knees, gripping his shoulder and a primal snarl rips from his lips.

beside jacob a jeep squeals, within seconds the jeep is compressed violently and explodes as artarius yelps in suprise.

"BURIAS THE BOY!."

cainsig11.jpg

#20 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:01 AM

"HEY STOP FUCKING WITH THEM DO YOU WANT TO GET KILLED JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE AND LET THEM OUT OF THE TENT" shouted Kanta as he then moved in front of the tent as he had anger on his face as he then said

"Just get out of the way let them out your just making this worst you fucking idiots" as kanta made motion of them to move away from the tent to let the ghouls out

1d100 rolled for a total of: 42 (42)

Change Theme!