#41 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:32 AM

chelkar could not take what he heard "you come here for 5 mins and past judgement on these people yet, you know not what these people have been through save your judgement till you know then, there hearts, what drives them before you dare give them a scolding. i maybe a stubber scot with long course arrognce yet i do take strike down cains men or the ghouls for how things went nor that boy that just went ape shit and sent shrapnal everwhere. though we did act rash........rash and boldness is what we need to bet these damn fools in this war"
Posted Image

#42 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:43 AM

Burias was crouched beside the prone figure of cain as solomon went to work with the medic kit he had. He was gald he had his draconic gasmask again, it hiding what he was sure was a small measure of shame on his face after hearing Moria and thinking about the thoughts he had just moments ago. He looked down to cain and shook his head with a sigh. "I'm sorry bruder." he said quietly, knowing full well that he couldn't hear him right now though.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#43 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:56 AM

Moira rounds on chelkar.

"you're right boy, i don't know you.. Nor will i have the pleasure of knowing you for longer then a week if this continues. Know what these people endured? what of the ghouls that where shunted aside like animals? What of the little boy who watched his fathers shoulder blown to pieces? What of their rights? What of their feelings? This bigotry is what sent the war saints on their genocide. This belief is what sent Drachen blut to extinction. "

She begins pacing around the tight circle, watching each face.

"Ive seen war, ive seen clans go to war over water, beliefs, trust. Ive seen bonds of brotherhood dissolved over beliefs. Ive seen wives kill husbands in their sleep. This world we are in doesn't give us the luxury to hold these grudges, because.."

She points off into the distance, to the top of the lighthouse where a single silencer bearing red shoulder plates stands, watching intently.

"Our enemy is waiting for us to slip up....Waiting for us to fall to weakness so they can come slit our throats in the night like a thief."

As one, the roughnecks and the rough riders raise their weapons, training it on the solitary figure as titan growls in your head.

"argonaught......Fuck, theyve gotten to him too.."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#44 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:02 AM

"So who's the stiff up there trying act like a silent hero" said Kanta as he tried to strain his eyes on the person trying to get somewhat of a good look at the person in wonderment as he tried to ignore chelkars words as he didn't want to get caught up in another fight right now

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#45 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:07 AM

Burias looked up when he heard Titan spoke again in his head. "Argonaught? I guess he was a patriarch too?" he asked as he looked over to where everyone else was staring at, which was appreantly a figure out in the open. "What now?" he wondered with a tired sigh.

#46 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:18 AM

"your words are noted and not need. what is the point of this war to risk our lives the lives of our friends and family if it not to change something a believe or the right to live, but ghouls are never to be trust no matter how friendly they maybe or how much the try to stay true but with a ghoul the fairal will always when it just a matter of time, they are a bomb of death and gore one that as ripped many iniccent lives from this world and not on purpose so yes i am causues to ghouls and as should you all" he said to the old hag the pointing up to the sniper "and you up there, let your masters come........run home you pawn for we may bicker among ourselfs when you come around, we put this feeling on hold and turn to lions on you. so i say let the enemy come for i would rather die fighting oh sith along side my brothers on my right and ghouls on my left than letting you damn bastures contiune your rule of hell on earth!" he shouted up at the sniper before speaking to everyone "we will never let go of are hate or our feelings because that is what makes us human even in ghouls, but i must ask can we put this shit on hold until those bastureds all of them are in the ground or in the stomch of those ghouls over there" he said with a smirk
Posted Image

#47 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:27 AM

MOiras eyes glow but her hand is stopped as cain stands.

"Chelkar is right mother, you've no right to pass judgement on any free man, when you yourself fought for your beleifs."

Cain puts his hand on chelkars shoulder, looking as the figure climbs diown and begins to come towards the group

"Krieg.."

He whispers as the figure comes closer.

"Seems like you are all coming together nicely......I came to say hello....Join up."

He looks over everyone.

"looks like you all have some boundaries to set, and demons to let free."

Dekkanorus growls.

"That beetle went into that human willingly....Such power....Such agression...."

Krieg points to kanta, cain, burais and chelkar.

"This spat involves you four, your men do not need to be involved...."

he motions at the bunker.

:if you have disagreements, dont let it spill over into your men, you are their rocks even if your tempers are storming. "

Cain sighs.

"i let coreus take my head....I shouldnt have.....Come , lets hash this out at the table like men, and stop fighting like children."

the vorboten nod as they begin guiding people away until only xo officers remain, standing in a straight line

lucifer
sasha
Jason
lusaka
bulwark
aion
melinko
rask
tarkus
salena
yuko
and mattew
solomon alaric
Cheklars solomon-Will edit with last name

cainsig11.jpg

#48 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:35 AM

"Well...what can I say some ghouls can be trusted no matter what anyone else says but I really don't care for all this Idiocy" said kanta as he then sighed and stretched a bit

"I came here to fight and lead as many of you as possible against oh siht so I really don't have much to say other then we have to win by all means so every ally counts" as Kanta then went silent as he then felt a bit awkward for speaking his mind

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#49 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:46 AM

"Well it seems pretty obvious that you know him." he said to the hydra flesh heap after he stood up. Burias then remembers something and then looks directly at Lucifier. For a moment he was quiet as he tried to figure out how to star the converstation before he simply shrugged and went for it. "Soooo, do you know you have brain matter of a omega class hydra flesh heap in your head?" he asked the vaurghen.

#50 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:46 AM

chelkar look at krieg "well out of everone and thing here you i dont trust the most and saying something considering kanta of here" he said giving a head nod to kanta "now everyone get inside the bunker before another elephant in the courtyard explodes"
Posted Image

#51 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:53 AM

Lucifer goes rigid for a moment, look at burias like he called his mother a whore.

"You will explain this...but not right now."

One by one everyone goes into the main room as cain stands in the center.

"its obvious that we all have different beleifs...Different walks and different paths.....Chelkar is right, to expect peopel who have lived their entire life in fear of the undead, we cant expect them to warm up immediately."

He pulls up a map of norfolk and points to a large depot at the back.

"i propose we put the ghouls here...We can move the metals into the bunkers on the northern strip and use it to house the ghouls...Well away from the people , but still within the safety of the base."

cainsig11.jpg

#52 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:23 AM

"There's no problem with me since I think they would like this bit of freedom for them here then being thrown into tents" said Kanta as he looked down at the map towards the area Cain had suggested

#53 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:32 AM

"Just thought you would like to know now so we can talk later." he told him with a shrug before entering the room and listening to Cain. "Ok, what kind of condition is it in? Would there anything we need to put there so they will be ok with it too?" he asked. He thought for a little longer before he decided to put some input for things he has been thinking of. "Is there somewhere in the city where me and the vorboten could set up a new branch of Drachen Blut with it's own space? I mean, I doubt the roughnecks would welcome the kind of people we normally take in, any person or vaurghen or whatever, who are overlooked and outcast by everyone else in the first place. Not to mention the nature of the people themselves." He reasoned. "Oh, is there a facility that's far enough that could be set up like the labs from cuba with what we got from there? That way the people would be safe from any possible incident. Maybe next to some vast track of open space or park that Mr.Jingels can call home and as a testing area?" he asked too. "I'm just going to look into the prehistoic and extinct dna, any ghoul thing I'm leaving alone and to Kanta." he added, wanting to make sure of what he wanted to do. He looks over to Sasha and Jason. "Is there anything you two want to bring to the table?" he asked them, wanting to make sure to get everything.

#54 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:28 PM

Chelkar clench his fist at cains words and in calm words begain to speak "now its oh so lovely that you all are finaly here, but the ghouls can not have free roam inside this city, they must be in cryo or that depot area needs to walled off and reinforced and the same this goes for testing lab from cuba walled off or we need to make another outpost overhere where the ghouls will have other ghouls to fight and us as food as well as shelter once we build the defences there" he said moving the map to the spot of the quarry "ladies and gents it is important for you all to keep in mind that this place is not just housing soldiers and weapons but also there family, there children, the young onces who's future we are fighting to change." he said not in the mood to respond to burias remarks about the roughnecks
Posted Image

#55 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

"Just because there children here doesn't mean Jack shit chelkar" said Kanta as anger then filled his tone

"The children can stay in the area that were given with their families but that doesn't mean they get free right to roam the base either along with there families since the ghouls are soldiers as well you fuck" Kanta then finished as he looked at chelkar with a glare as he waited for anyone else to say anything

#56 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

chelkar slamed his fist into the table "and that is where you are wrong kanta. the point of the war is not to kill enemy just for the sack of killing a bastured, its be cleaning the sickness in the land for a better future for the one we leave behide when we die, to make damn sure that the next generation does not have to survive the way we are now." he said pausing a second to sink in that point "and GHOULS are not soldiers they are a weapon and an infection! they can not be controlled" he said and anger growing in his tone "and familes in the area given to them? you damn fool this familes fought for this ground on which you stand, we payed for it with blood and steel, we built this base from the runes of it old self with are sweat and pride! we where not given this place like some damn shake in the outskirts of a city to forged it with the ideal of saving what is left of humanity and for it to be free unrestriced by walls or from fear of a horde sweaping this land! we have build this base, our home! and you do kind to remember that!"
Posted Image

#57 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

Kanta started to chuckle

"If I remember correctly from what you said that would mean the ghouls that I left on the boat with your men manage to help you take the base and people who were mutants as well" said Kanta as anger still laced his tone

"So you want a base where only people who are pure of blood with no mutants or undead exist is that the future were going to try and build...because if so I think were seeing to different kinds of futures then" said Kanta as he then finished in a questioning tone but added

"So while I'm understanding your Idea coming to where only Humans of pure blood can exist I see a world where humans mutants and some ghouls with Intellgince can work together since not all of them take after there predatory cousins" as Kanta then went silent

#58 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:57 AM

cains hand slams the table, a wide smile across his features.

"YOu both, do you not see that this argument is pointless?"

cain smirks sidelong at chelkar.

"An infection aye.....Something to be cleaned aye? Tell that to the people that live with ghoul organs with no way else to survive....Tell that to the ghouls who bleed daily for mankind....Like lucifer."

He points to the wolf who says nothing.

"Do you think him a natural occurrence? do you think him clean? No friend, he was made by a creature made of ghoul flesh, the same beast who protected humanity for centuries before your birth... "

With a wave of his hand cain makes the map split, cleanly down the center, the middle area the building they are standing in now..

"your "Pure humans" can have the entirety of the northern area, it will be shared with any man woman or child of human or varghen birth . As agreed the ghouls will stay to the depot, as will buriases weapons. We will see the wall raised and defenses put into place. For all intents and purposes, the cause of this rebellion will stand."

Cain turns, looking at mattew who spits in chelkars direction.

"I will bleed for any open minded human, but ill watch him and his kind squirm in their guts before i raise a claw to their defense. Pray your walls hold human, because i look forward to the day that you call to the sky for help, and the gods say no."

Without waiting for a word the flayer leaves leaving the command hall .

There is a tense silence.

Cain smirks, opening his pda to the entire area.

"To anyone who wants , Cain will forming a group to seal off half of the city in preparation for winter..>Starting time will be 00800 hours."

the comm dies and cain looks at burias.

"I want black company gathered by sun up....We start training after the wall is up."

cainsig11.jpg

#59 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:05 AM

Kanta looks down silence as he listened to the conversation that just happened and he was involved in as he then sighed and left the command hall in silence and went walking around the base to find a place to be in silence so that he could think

#60 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:14 AM

Burias gives a quick nod to cain. "Jawhol, I go ahead and start now then." he said before giving a mock salute to cain. He looked over to Jason and sasha. "Well I know that you two are going, so that is two done already." he said with a smirk under the gasmask. He sees kanta walk out and motions the two to follow him for now as he goes out to catch the angered kid. "Hey wait, want to come along Komrade, maybe see the layout of the city?" he asked him, trying to hint it was for something else. Afterall, the kid just had a big spat with his best friend, can atleast try to help maybe.

Change Theme!