#62 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

Parting Ways

Dx awoke with little knowledge of where he was apart from knowing this definitely an apothecary's work area.

Dx didn't know who it belonged to but it had various gene-seeds lined up on a shelf.

Dx only just noticed his right hand was covered up. Bandages that still had blood inside of them.

Dx still was only wearing a medical suit that could help the apothecaries check the damaged areas easier.

No one was around. Dx even called out for someone. It seemed to be a Night Lord ship as there were no lights anywhere.

Dx could hardly see in front of him even with his Astarte vision.

Dx managed to see his damaged armour lying on a table not far from the medical area.

Dx put on his old armour. Missing the Midnight Blue and overwhelmed with a mass of purples that it dark as well as bright.

The occasional crackle and laugh echoed over to Dx. He followed the echoes hoping to find someone who could explain what was going on.

"Is anyone there?" Questioned Dx as he moved towards the direction of the noise.

Dx saw some tools of the Apothecaries and picked up one that most resembled a weapon that could be used to kill an opponent.

The noise still flying towards Dx but no one was appearing to Dx.

"Who is there!? I demand you answer me! I am D'hex officer of the Night Lords and I demand you answer!" Shouted Dx as he ordered whatever was there to speak.

Dx heard a quite voice "That can't be Dx."
Then heard another "Did. you hear what happened to him on Tnemhcatta?"
The first spoke once more quietly "Well I heard he was killed. That can't be him."

Dx moved slowly listening to who ever these people were.

The voices continued quietly "Well there was speculation he was killed. I saw him come aboard the Silent Shadow. The amount of cuts and wounds on him. I would have seen more if I didn't see them approach my way. I still know better than to stand before the Talon Lord."
"Is it possible he recovered?" Asked the other voice a bit louder.

"Not so loud. You don't want who ever that is to find us do we?" Quickly spoke the first voice again.
"Guess not." Spoke the second quieter.

"Still back to the question at hand if Dx could have recovered. The answer is no. I over heard the head apothecary say that it would take much longer than a few weeks." Spoke the first voice quietly.

"Wouldn't Slaanesh have blessed him with fast regeneration or something?" Spoke the second getting louder again.

"How many times must I tell you. Be quiet. But the thing I heard is he renounced Slaanesh as his God and a Daemon attacked him." Spoke the first voice once more.
"Where do you learn all of this stuff?" Questioned the second voice again.
"Oh well I have sources. Yeah sources all around the ship." Laughed the first voice.
"Of course and I am a champion of Chaos. Where do you really learn of all this stuff?" Questioned the second voice again.
"Fine I know my way around the ship and I listen in on the renegade guards. They really don't know how to be quiet." Laughed the first voice.

Dx had been sneaking up on the men who were in the dark.

"Explain! Explain where I am and what happened to me! Now!" Shouted Dx catching the men unaware.

"Ah! What? Who are you!" Burst out the second voice who Dx now saw had Jarek on his chest probably from when he was part the Imperial Guard.

"I am D'hex. Officer of the Night Lords. Now answer me. Where am I and what has happened." Growled Dx grasping the apothecarrion's tool.

"My lord, calm down. I can explain all." Spoke the first voice.

"You best get talking fast before I decorate this place with your inners. Who ever you are." Dx spat at the slave.

"Sorry my lord, I am Seton. I work for the Night Lords. What has happened is you were damaged down in your last fight. Do you remember it?" Spoke the first voice now identified as Seton.

"Parts. Don't remember how the hell I came aboard the Silent Shadow though." Spoke Dx wondering what had happened.

"My lord you were brought here by the glorious First Claw. You and your guest were brought here." Spoke Seton calmly.

"Luthwen!" Shouted Dx.

"Yes that was its name. You repeated several times while Head Apothecary Ragtag worked to keep you alive." Continued Seton calmly.

Dx immediately took an aggressive stance. "Where is she?" Shouted Dx.
"I don't know. The great Talon Lord and Head Sorcerer took her." Hesitated Seton.
"Fine. Quick question how long have I been unconscious?" Spoke Dx.

"Well I think has been some days now. Would say a few weeks. If you don't mind me saying your armour looks damaged. You should go see Dante he might be able to fix your armour or get you some new armour." Spoke Seton starting to walk away with Jarek before they got themselves killed.

Dx went off through the Silent Shadow which was still pitch black. Dx's eyes still hadn't adjusted from being on the Cursed Nightmare which was much brighter than anything the Silent Shadow had aboard.

Dx still knew how to stick to the shadows as he made his way to the last place Dante was known to work at before Dx left the Silent Shadow to command the Cursed Nightmare.

Dx still listened out for anything that might indicate Luthwen's location. Dx still feared she had been killed once the Talon Lord saw her.

Soon Dx crept into Dante's quarters. Searching for the master of arms. Dante was fixing some damaged MKVI plate armour and making it suitable for a Night Lord to wear in battle.

"Greetings Dante. It has been a while hasn't it. Laughed Dx.
"Didn't expect to see you here D'hex. Would have imagined you would have ran off to the Talon Lord.

"Well I was about too but I need my armour repaired or some new armour if I am off to see the Talon Lord." Continued Dx speaking friendly to Dante.

"D'hex go I need to continue my work on the armour here." Calmly spoke Dante.

"Come on Dante. We have been through enough battles haven't we? You could just give me some normal MKV or MKIV armour. Couldn't you?" Asked Dx.

"No D'hex leave now before I have to make you leave." Spoke Dante with an annoyed tone.

Dante stood up stopped working on various armours his workstation was filled with. Dante walked up to Dx.

"Now Dx! Leave before I have to make you." Spoke Dante walking Dx to the door.

Dx returned to the darkest areas of the Silent Shadow.

Dx continued moving to the Bridge of the Silent Shadow until he heard a mortal voice say "Damn Eldar witch. Why does it get better quarters than us. Were the Chaos warriors aboard here. That witch is a damned enemy of Chaos. We should be sending its soul to Chaos."

Dx head turn immediately at hearing this.

Dx continued listening to the Renegade Guard talking to someone. "Damn it why does the Eldar *CENSORED* gets a better place to stay than us. Damn it! I hate those Eldar freaks. Does anyone know why does that damn Eldar witch get a better place than us to stay?"

Dx hearing another voice "Isn't it because it came with Dx? It came with Dx when they returned from Tnemhcatta.."

The first voice speaking once more "What?! That idiot is dead in the apothecarrion's area."

"Don't speak ill of your Superiors. If you dare speak ill of me again I will rip your own beating heart out and show its last beats you bastard. You have been warned" Whispered Dx to the Renegade Guard as Dx felt the cold shiver come off from the his body.

Silence fell from those Guardsmen after hearing Dx's voice.

Dx still continuing down to the bridge. Nothing at all was said about Dx or Luthwen. But Dx was almost at the bridge. Other Night Lords could see fine in these conditions while the Guardsmen had special eye gear made so they could see properly in the dark.

Dx soon passed into the bridge. Most of the staff and Night Lords around were doing their jobs aboard the ship.

The Talon Lord still sat there on the raised platform giving the occasional order to the Head Sorcerer Yon.

The slaves were scuttling around doing their jobs as quickly as possible before they might be replaced by another slave.

Dx still had a full set of armour on. His face hidden. Even though most wouldn't be able to pick Dx out of a crowd the Head Sorcerer Yon. Yon would be able to see him the moment he came close.

Dx stalked around in the darkness. Searching and listening to the staff and Night Lords hoping to find some clue to Luthwen's location.

Nothing about Dx or Luthwen was heard from the staff.

Dx passed on searching. Wondering where an Eldar could be kept aboard the Silent Shadow.

Dx had no idea where Luthwen could be kept apart from it would have to secure and somewhere no one could go without the Talon Lords permission.

The only place Dx could think about was the Talon Lords quarters. Being caught there could possibly get Dx killed.

Even though Dx was more than skilled he couldn't take on the entire Night Lord force aboard the Silent Shadow.

Dx was still trained in the ways of the Night Lords. Dx could easily stick to the darkness and pass through undetected.

All while Dx was thinking about this he was moving through the bridge.

Dx decided to take the gamble and make his way to the Talon Lord's quarters.

Dx moved calmly not to draw attention to himself. Passing through the Night Lords and Slaves without them really noticing Dx.

When Dx entered the lift that would take him to the raised Talon Lord's area. It was quite the sight to see out from the Talon Lord's quarters. Most of the Silent Shadow was visible and wasn't able to be seen properly and seemed almost as if the Talon Lord's quarters were floating above.

Dx stop thinking of days when he had seen this and prepared to gain access to the Talon Lord's quarters.

Dx approached the door as there were two Night Lords standing guard in case anyone would be foolish enough to try and enter the Talon Lord's quarters.

As Dx approached the Night Lord guards spoke.
"Hold." Said the first Night Lord guard.
"What business do you have here?" Questioned the second Night Lord guard.

"I have been sent under orders of the Talon Lord to await him here so I can explain what happened on Tnemhcatta." Spoke Dx with a grin hidden behind his helm.

"You may enter but we will be watching closely. If you venture too far in those quarters I am afraid we will have to forcibly remove you." Spoke the guard who didn't seem to move and was more like a statue.

Dx said nothing and passed into the Talon Lord's quarters.

Dx entered and looked around. Searching for any clue of Luthwen's location. Dx knew he had little time to search.

Dx had less time than he thought. Once Dx moved from a waiting area the smashed open.

Dx continued calmly. Looking into the quarters. Soon Dx found a part of the quarters that was reinforced with the door still open.

The occasional word or two came out. Unrecognisable of what they were until Dx heard Luthwen's voice screech.

Dx instantly flew his adrenaline pump around his body. He charged into the area.

Two Night Lords were interrogating Luthwen for answers about how she came aboard the Cursed Nightmare.

Dx saw they both had removed their helmets.

Dx felt the rage and passions of when he still followed Slaanesh flow through him.

The sprinting Dx jumped up and threw the first Night Lord to the ground and instantly turned to the other.

Dx pounced on the other. "You!" Dx punched the Night Lords face "Don't!" Dx punched again "Touch!" And another punch flew into the Night Lord's skull "Luthwen!" Then the final punch hit the Night Lords face as his head had become broken open and blood spilled out.

The other recovering from being knocked down pulled out a chainsword.

"Come on then. Try to handle me know!" Shouted the Night Lord.

Hectic and too eager was the Night Lord strike after strike passed Dx as he bopped and weaved out of the way.

"Too eager." laughed Dx.
Dx then pulled out the apothecaries tool he had been keeping. Dx threw the tool into the Night Lord's head.

A splash of blood flew from the apothecary tool. The Night Lord fell to the ground from the impact.

"The Talon Lord shall here if this! I swear you will not survive this day!" Shouted the Night Lord with a bloodied face running out of the Talon Lord's quarters.

Dx let him go.

"Luthwen? Can you hear me?" Spoke Dx quickly.
"Luthwen!" Shouted Dx.

With no response Dx suddenly felt a shift it the room temperature. Sudden realisation of what had just happened.

Night Lords killed by Dx's hand.

"I have come this far. No point in stopping now." Spoke Dx aloud.

Dx went straight to Luthwen and freed her from the shackles she was in to prevent the use of psychic powers or the use of her hands or legs.

Dx noticed Luthwen had fallen unconscious from the interrogation. Dx continued to feel the rage burning even with a cold chill filling the area.

Dx left the Talon Lord quarters quickly as the guards went to alert the Talon Lord of the situation. Dx Carried Luthwen over his shoulder and made a quick escape.

Dx moved into an area of the Silent Shadow rarely used by the Night Lords, Renegades or slaves.

Even if there were any Dx would clear them off.

What would Dx do now though. Get a Thuderhawk escape? Fight the Night Lords to his last breath?

Either way it wouldn't matter Dx would die. Escaping and being found by other Eldar would result in Dx being killed by the Eldar for following the Ruinious Powers.

If Dx stayed the Night Lords would kill him for killing their own.

Dx had to think the Talon Lord wouldn't be too happy when he learns of his quarters being broken into and Night Lords being killed.

"Who is there?" Spoke Luthwen as she regained consciousness.
"It is Dx. What were those Night Lords trying to learn from you?" Spoke Dx as he removed his helm in Luthwen's presence.

"The usual. Why am I on your old ship, how come I wasn't killed, why you were working to save me and whatever else was unorthodox about this..." Stopped Luthwen.
"This what?" Questioned Dx.
"This situation. Yes this situation we are in." Spoke Luthwen clearing her head.

"What are we going to do now Dx?" Questioned Luthwen.

Dx paused a few minutes just looking around and from time to time staring at Luthwen. "I have absolutely no idea." Laughed Dx.
"Dx this isn't exactly the time for laughing. You are being hunted and have no plan for escape. I do not find the humour here." Spoke Luthwen as cold as ice.

"Well I have done all of this with no real idea why except I did it for you and now I am probably going to die. That is why I find it funny." Spoke Dx as he continued laughed.

"That doesn't sound funny Dx it sounds sad. You really need to think things through if you want to achieve something. Your judgement is clouded and you are not able to see clearly. You just need to clear your mind from time to time." Said Luthwen.

"Well Luthwen I don't really care. I haven't felt this alive in years." Spoke Dx as he picked his helmet back up and prepared to move through the Silent Shadow.
"Fair enough Dx. Where are we going to?" Asked Luthwen.
"The hangar. I am going to fly somewhere you will be safe." Spoke Dx as he picked up the pace to outmanouver the Night Lord defenders who were preparing to stop Dx's possibly escape.

Dx and Luthwen were passing through the Silent Shadow until Dx raised a question.

"Luthwen... What did you answer to the interrogation?" Questioned Dx.
"Well I told them the truth. I told them you took me as a prisoner. You kept me alive for some unknown reason. You attempted to keep me alive because you are different to almost every other human." Spoke Luthwen as she shied away from Dx and prepared to move on.

"Fair enough. Do you know somewhere we could be safe?" Asked Dx.
"Well we could go to an Eldar controlled area. I don't think they would be too accepting of this situation." Spoke Luthwen as she continued moving to the Hangar.

Silence fell upon Dx and Luthwen as they approached the Hangar. Very few guards were there. Only a few renegades were there.

Dx and Luthwen were right outside the hangar now. Dx still wondering what approach would be best.

Dx could storm in. beat a few guards down the rest would probably flee in terror or would keep fighting. Depending on their loyalty to the Night Lords or Dx could sneak through and enter a Thunderhawk without possibly any casualties.

Dx knew that the most direct was the best.

Dx calmly walked into the hangar. Luthwen followed shortly behind Dx.

A renegade guard spoke.
"Halt! Under the orders of the Talon Lord D'hex is to be apprehended as an enemy of the Night Lords and to be brought forth to the Talon Lord for justice to be done! Will you come quietly D'hex or do we need to drag you down there?"

Dx just stood their emotionless "Move. Now." Spoke Dx in a cold deep tone.
"D'hex answer know before we are forced to kill you." Continued the guard.
"5." Spoke Dx.
"D'hex don't be a fool we have you heavily put numbered. You armour is damaged and you have no weapon." Spoke the guard as sweat started to slide down his face.
"4." Continued Dx.
"D'hex surely you wouldn't risk that witch's life now would you?" Laughed the guard.

Dx's head rose at the moment he heard those words. The guard still laughing.

"3." Spoke Dx through clenched teeth.
"Don't be a fool D'hex. This won't end well for you." Hesitated the guard realising he had just crossed a line with Dx and that he would know die or withdraw.

"2." Continued Dx.
"Please D'hex come quietly. It would be a pointless waste of life." Continued the guard trying to stop D'hex.

"1." Finished Dx.
The guards stood their awaiting Dx to attack or run.

Instead a door opened up.

"D'hex! You are accused of crimes. Such as consorting with Xenos, killing your brothers and consorting with Daemons including ritual summonings. How do you plead?" Came a voice. It was The Lord of the Raptors.

Dx looked over to Luthwen. Wondering what to do.

Dx heard Luthwen's voice. "Dx you cannot win this fight. Go with The Lord of the Raptors and explain what happened. If anything gets to dangerous I will deal with this."

Dx gave a nod to Luthwen. "Fine Ariock I will go with you to see the Talon Lord. Luthwen are you going to follow?" Spoke Dx as he approached Ariock.

Before Luthwen could answer Ariock intervened. "Dx you don't need to ask a witch you tell it to follow or just kill it. I would be more than happy to kill this one for you." Laughed Ariock.

"Piss off Ariocky...." Joked Dx.

Luthwen followed Dx and Ariock as they went down to see the Talon Lord.

"Dx why is this witch with you?" Asked Ariock on the way to the Talon Lord's quarters.

"Oh you mean Luthwen. Well I met her upon a distant planet ages ago. I first of all took her as a prisoner but then she revealed that I had a Daemon within me. For that I am eternally grateful." Said Dx.

"You named it." Laughed Ariock.
"I came with a name..." Spoke Luthwen in the background.
"Quite *CENSORED*. Humans are talking." Spoke Ariock.
"Luthwen please be quite. All you know you will become angered. Ariock please ignore Luthwen. All will happen is you two will get into a fight. Also she is right she came with her own name."

"So why did you get close to the witch?" Asked Ariock.
"Because she helped save my life." Responded Dx calmly.

"Fair enough Dx. Why did you kill the Night Lords though?" Ariock continued asking.
"They were harming Luthwen. I cannot allow that. She saved my life so I must return the favour." Spoke Dx.

"I did see the ones you killed. Good shot with the apothecary tool. The Night Lord will survive that but will lose the eye. The other well... He seems to have.. Lost his head." Laughed Ariock.

"Thanks Ariock sometimes I forget my own strength." Laughed Dx.

Luthwen let out a sigh of disgust with Dx and Ariock laughing about killing.

Time had passed quickly and they had made it to the Talon Lord's quarters.

Dx's future would be decided here.

——————————————
Ok more to go but I think I have done this bit. Let me know what you think.
Also thanks for reading =D

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#63 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

well that was thrilling lol i especially got a laugh when i siad "quite whore humans are talking" genius
Posted Image

#64 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

Thanks Ariocky =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#65 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

The Future

The Talon Lord's quarters still ripe with the stench of fresh meat with a rich taste of blood still sticking to Dx's tongue.

"Welcome Dx. We are here to discuss what should be done about the situation that has arisen while the Night Children were burning the Galaxy." Spoke the Talon Lord as he was surrounded by other members of the War Council and First Claw.

The Night Lords stood in silence. Ariock moved over to stand by the other Night Lords as Dx prepared to justify his actions within recent events.

"Brothers. I stand accused of crimes that would put any other Night Lord to death within moments. I can justify all of these supposed crimes. If you allow me to say what happened then all shall become clear." Spoke Dx with a loud confident voice.

"Speak then D'hex. Explain and be judged by your brothers. The charges are serious and you will need to make a very strong case if you want to leave these quarters with your body intact." Spoke the Talon Lord once more.

"Very well then. I will start from the beginning." Dx then spoke of the entire travels the Night Children had and how Luthwen came to be the possession of Dx.

"Well there it is brothers. The truth of the Night Children and their travels. I didn't summon the powerful Daemon that attacked me in the wreckage of the Cursed Nightmare but was actually a Daemon I had been carrying for quite a while. With the help of First Claw and Luthwen the Daemon was defeated and now back in the Warp." Continued Dx.

"Does anyone have any questions?" Asked Dx.

First to open their mouth was Juggernaut "Dx why did you keep the witch? I mean this as you had no idea of who it was and no idea of what role it would play in your future."

"Fair enough Juggs. I took Luthwen from the planet when I was still partially possessed with a Daemon. I took her to sadly at the time to torture her and feed upon her pain." Returned Dx to the Nurglith Champion.

"Fair enough Dx." Spoke Juggs as he stepped back to show he was done with questions for now.

Dx looked around to see what the other Night Lords were doing. The next to step forward was Lothair. The havoc marine who was chosen for First Claw after exceptional skill with his Lascannon was shown.

"Dx. What is going to happen to the witch now? Surely she cannot stay here. This is a Chaos ship. No place for a filthy witch like her." Spoke Lothair.

Dx's face turned with anger from Lothair's words. "With all respect Lothair. I think that there is more than the simple get rid of Luthwen plan. I think there could be another solution." Spoke Dx threw clenched teeth.

A large amount of tutting and sighs flew from the Night Lords surrounding the Talon Lord disapproving of Dx's idea.

"Brothers. We are not followers of Chaos. We are using Chaos to spread fear into the hearts of our enemies. We are not to fall to any worship of any kind. I see no reason to fight the Eldar. We would only feed the Chaos Gods by killing the Eldar.

"You could easily have the witch killed and keep the soul in her soul stone. That way it would die and you wouldn't be feeding the Chaos God Slaanesh." Spoke Lothair to Dx an the other Night Lords take slight approval of Lothair's idea.

"Then I would have lost a valued member of my life. If it wasn't for Luthwen I wouldn't be standing here before you all. I would be a soul devoured upon by Slaanesh. That is why she doesn't deserve death." Shouted back Dx.

"That is all great Dx but we all know she is only doing this to gain information on Chaos Legions. Once she sees an escape plan that is likely to work she will take it and abandon you. All that will be doing by killing her is the process of her inevitable death would speed up." Calmly spoke back Lothair who then stepped back in line with the other Night Lords.

"Does anyone else have any questions for D'hex?" Spoke the Talon Lord.

Most Night Lords stood still and silent. Except for Ragtag the Head Apothecary.

"Dx why did you speak to the witch in a way that wasn't about to kill her or torture her?"

"Fine Ragtag. I spoke to Luthwen when she was still be held in the torture chamber specially created for her or one of her kind. It happened one day. It was as usual as always. I was angered with recent events. Cannot remember the reason but it matters little and I went to take my anger out on her. Shortly after she knew about the Daemon within me. I knew it was there partially but didn't know entirely. I felt differently after that. She helped me even though I was killing her. She continues to help me now even when I have stopped harming her. That is why Ragtag. I am here to defend her life as she protected mine." Spoke back Dx proudly.

"Dx is clearly under some kind of mind manipulation of kind." Laughed Ragtag. "No one could be that pleased with a horrid Xeno. Especially a Eldar Xeno who think they still rule the Galaxy even though they had their chance and blew it." Spoke Ragtag before stepping back.

"Are we done now? Can we pass judgement?" Calmly asked the Talon Lord.

The Night Lords spoke in union. "Yes Talon Lord."

"Good Dx you and your... Thing will be kept here in the detention area until we have decided what the judgement is." Calmly spoke the Talon Lord once more as Night Lord guards came move Dx and Luthwen along.

"Fine but know this Talon Lord. If Luthwen goes I go. If she is to be killed I will kill anything that attempts to touch her. She is my possession aboard this ship but if she decides to leave or make a decision I will be forced to follow." Spoke Dx as he turned around to be escorted out.

"Very well then Dx." Sighed the Talon Lord as he and the other members of the War Council and First Claw left to discuss the punishment and if possible redemption of Dx.

Think I will be done soon. So Ariocky you might need to get a new story dealer or whatever you call someone who deals to a story addict =P

Also sorry has been a while since I posted another piece. I think I will be done with this soon as I am losing a lot of interest in Night Children and will probably focus more on my Skyrim story or do something more fun.. Like a Age of Wonders story or something...

Thanks for reading =)

#66 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

well done DX, bringing an Eldar into the Silent Shadow, guess Othrim is gonna have to exercise his pimp hand :P but on a serious note great story DX
Posted Image

#67 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

Thanks =D

I am kind of done with this. I think everyone knows how it will end though... =/

#68 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

Reunion

It had been some few days since Dx and Luthwen had been put into detention following the trial.

All had been quiet. With no idea when the Night Lords would throw Dx to the crows to be stripped of salvageable armour, functioning organs that one of the apothecaries could use for experiments or use as a replacement for another and then have his gene-seed removed and become another trophy on Ragtag's wall of gene-seeds.

There were a lot of them. Crimson Fist, Black Legion, Space Wolf, Blood Angel, Dark Angel, Various Deathwatch and so many other gene-seeds from countless battles.

All of the gene-seeds were prizes from the battlefields that Ragtag had fought in and was recovered from those who fell before him. Would Dx's gene-seed become another on Ragtag's wall?

While all these thoughts flew through Dx's mind Luthwen spoke up.
"Dx. Calm yourself. I can sense without trying you are nervous and radical at the moment. All will be fine. Trust me."

"How can I be?! Here we await death. They are decided who gets to kill who. Who gets what from the scraps of our bodies. I am not going to wait for someone to decide my death. I am going to escape this ship and anyone who tries to stop me will not." Spoke Dx with rage flowing from his body.

"Dx. Please you are becoming angered and being more reclusive to the Ruinious Powers." Said Luthwen as she moved closer to Dx.

"But we are trapped and awaiting death! I need to get out of here!" Shouted Dx.

A few minutes past and Dx had returned to his calmer self.

"Sorry Luthwen. I lost control. I will try to remain as calm as I can this situation." Said Dx as he looked to the floor disappointed with himself for failing Luthwen.

"No problem Dx. I understand you are having trouble. This isn't the most stress free condition." Smiled Luthwen.

The two continued to spend their last moments chatting and discussing what their lives were like up to this point.

It was shorty interrupted by a loud alarm screeching of the immediate danger the Silent Shadow was in.

"What is happening Dx?" Asked Luthwen with a confused look on her face.

"I have absolutely no idea. But I think this might be our chance to escape." Smiled Dx with the possibility of getting Luthwen to safety.

"But we're still trapped in here Dx. No way to escape." Spoke Luthwen still with a confused look on her face.

"Ah yes but they will free us. Well me they will you they will be untrusting of. I will not leaving you alone to fight whatever this foe is." Spoke Dx as he eagerly awaited around the door for the Night Lords to come ask for Dx's assistance against this foe.

Dx had no way to track the time that passed but if felt like an eternity that passed them and the alarm still screaming at Dx and Luthwen.

Finally Dx heard noise outside it was the sound of Astartes. No idea if they friends or foes. Dx didn't even know what the Night Lords were facing.

The detention cell's door slid open and an Astarte walked in with terminator armour on. After Dx's came to light he saw it wasn't in Midnight Clad. It is was in a Crimson Fist. The red fist symbol on his shoulder plate seemed to glow as it was the only colourful thing within sight.

Luthwen immediately raised her arms and prepares to tear the marine's mind apart. Dx even with damaged armour and no weapon Dx stood in front of the Terminator and prepared to defend Luthwen.

"Who goes there. Answer before I destroy your mind and rip open your body!" Shouted Dx with arms raised.
"Greetings scum. I am your doom! I am the Emperor's wrath and I bring it to you! I am the champion of 3rd company! Prepared to die!" Spoke the marine with a grizzled laughter.

As the terminator took steps forward and raised his thunder hammer and as he prepared to throw Dx away a Powersword ripped through his body and spilt his guts through the slice in chest and stomach.

"The Emperor's wrath... Pathetic. Power of Chaos well that is true power." Laughed Ariock as he removed his powersword and kicked the Terminator down to the ground.

The Crimson Fists's blood spilt on the Silent Shadow and all that was heard from the Fists's body was "Emperor preserve me!".

"Don't worry Chaos will have use of your flesh, soul and blood!" Laughed Ariock relishing in the death brought to the unsuspecting Crimson Fist.

"Ariock! What is happening?" Shouted Dx with confusion.
"Isn't it obvious Dx!" Laughed Ariock. "We are being attacked. Several terminator squads are reported around the Silent Shadow." Spoke Ariock as he wiped his Powersword clean from the blood or fed the sword the marine's blood.

"Well where are they and where are some weapons? I want to put a few of these Crimson Fists down myself." Raged Dx.

"Dx calm yourself." Spoke Luthwen in the background.
"Sorry Luthwen." Spoke Dx calmly again.
"

"Well you would have to go see Dante but according to the reports terminators are already there and surrounding the areas. I think we would have lost a few members of First Claw if we weren't in council with the Talon Lord. You should have seen this one unlucky bastard. Appeared right in front of the Talon Lord. Got torn apart by the Talon Lord." Laughed Ariock.

"I could lead the way. I could easily find out the locations of the Space Marines so you can avoid them and get Dx some weapons to defend himself with." Spoke Luthwen obviously having conflicting views on this.

Possibly this would just help Luthwen having the Mon Kiegh kill each other while she escapes or just help her survive a bit longer.

"You sure Luthwen? All we have is Ariock to fight them." Cautioned Dx.

"I don't care Dx. More for me to kill" Ariock continued laughing.

"I am sure. These fools have no idea on how to mask their psychic presence." Spoke Luthwen with an emotionless face.

"Wow Dx. Your witch is finally doing something right for a change." Laugh Ariock even more.

Luthwen gave a stern look at Ariock with nothing about Ariock's features changing.
"I do this for Dx you Chaotic fool not you or your murdering brothers." Scolded Luthwen.

Ariock just continued moving and stopped laughing while hunting for more Crimson Fists.

Dx picked up the dead Crimson Fists Thunder Hammer as a tempory weapon in the event of more terminators it is better to be equipped with a weapon you cannot use properly than no weapon at all was Dx's thinking. Dx quickly ran to catch up with Luthwen and Ariock as they went off to Dante's quarters.

"Sense any of them Luthwen?" Asked Dx.
"None yet Dx." Answer Luthwen quietly keeping her concentration on the search.

"Ariock how far to Dante's quarters?" Dx asked to Ariock.
"A few more metres and we should be there." Spoke Ariock with his powersword still in his hand.

They continued walking until Luthwen spoke up.

"Dx! I am sensing two Space Marines or two of your brothers nearby." Spoke Luthwen breaking concentration to alert the two Night Lords.

Ariock and Dx looked at each other taking point at Dante's workshop door preparing to storm in. Just before they breached Ariock spoke through the Vox.

"This is Champion Ariock preparing to advance into Dante's quarters. Are there any Night Lords in there?" Spoke Ariock waiting for a response.
"Ariock! Did you recover Dx?" Spoke back the Vox with the unmistakable voice of the Talon Lord.
"I've got Dx... And the Witch. Dx requires weapons. I am advancing on Dante's quarters to grab some equipment." Spoke Ariock as he prepared to charge.
"Hold Ariock. I have sent Dante and Paladin there to recover some equipment so we can use it." Continued the Talon Lord.
"Fine. I am will not kill the ones inside there. How many terminators are still aboard the Silent Shadow?"
"I see about eight left. They shouldn't last much longer. Reports say they are around your location." Spoke the Talon Lord.
"Ok will take care of them and report back you soon. Ariock out" Spoke Ariock as the Vox was turned off.

"Dante! Paladin! Its Ariock, Dx and the Witch. Were coming in." Shouted Ariock as they approached.

"Greeting Ariock. I see you got Dx back safely. Let me guess. Dx wants armour and weapons." Sighed Dante.
"Well weapons would be fine but if your offering armour then I would be more than happy to take it." Chuckled Dx.
"Damn it Dx. Fine take this" Said Dante as he passed Dx some MKVI armour in Midnight Clad.

"Thank you Dante." Said Dx as he went off to change armour.

Within a few minutes Dx returned in a recently fixed MKVI armour and picked up a Stalker Bolter with a few spare magazines.

"Ariock are we ready?" Asked Dx.
"I was ready before we came idiot." Spoke Ariock as he went to leave Dante's quarters.

"Dante, Paladin you two coming with?" Asked Dx.

"No Dx we have orders from the Talon Lord." spoke Dante as he searched his quarters for supplies the Talon Lord wants.
"I would love to join the fight Dx but as Dante said Talon Lord's orders." Spoke Paladin with a look of disappointment on his face of being denied the thrill of the fight.

"Luthwen you following?" Asked Dx with a grin on his face.
"Of course Dx. I will help you." Responded Luthwen with a smile of her own.

Dx put the Thunder Hammer down in Dante's quarters and went off with Ariock and Luthwen to hunt the last eight terminators.

From the moment they left Luthwen sensed the presence of three humans just round the corner.

Luthwen spoke to Dx and Ariock through their minds.
"Three round this corner. Be prepared." Said Luthwen's voice calmly.

"Witch. Don't go into my head again." Spat Ariock as he spoke out loud.
"Good work Ariock it wouldn't surprise me if all eight were now waiting for us." Sighed Dx.

"Better that way. Would be a true test of my new power." Laughed Ariock as he charged the first ripping open his armour and cutting his flesh around his chest.

Dx zoomed in with his Stalker Bolter. Fire a few shots of. All were headshots that took the terminator by surprise. The terminator now approaching the flash of light from the Stalker Bolter. Dx hid from him at once. When the terminator came looking for Dx and walked straight past Dx sprang at him from behind with his powersword pulled out and drove in through his helmet into his head.

Luthwen say a terminator approach behind Dx and would run through him as Dx was killing the other terminator.

"Damn it! My powersword is stuck in this Terminators head and helmet!" Raged Dx.
"Dx! Look out!" Shouted Luthwen as she saw the terminator charging with lightning claws extended.

Dx looked into the terminator's eyes. A short shout came from Dx. as he stopped grabbing the powersword and dodged out of the way.

Dx expected to have a terminator with lightning claws stuck into him but instead saw a bloody mess and the remains of a headless terminator stood there.

"Sorry for the mess Dx. I blew his mind." Spoke Luthwen with a hint of humour.
"That you did." Laughed Dx.

"Hold on I need answer the Vox." Spoke Ariock as he responded to the Vox.

"Ariock! We are reporting the terminators are dead or have retreated. You and Dx are to report back to my quarters for the invasion of their ship." Spoke the Talon Lord once again.
"Yes Talon Lord. Will be there soon." Spoke back Ariock and turned off the Vox once more.

"Dx! The Talon Lord wants us. To the Talon Lord's quarters!" Shouted Ariock as they began running to the Talon Lord's quarters.

#69 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

well i would advise you reread the story because somtimes you say talon lord to much other than that is great
Posted Image

#70 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

Ariock..... Get out...

Nope probs babe.Thanks for the advice. =)

#71 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

fine ill leave (walks out of room and slams door) ....................................... (pokes head back in) can i come back now :P

anyway no prob now get on skyrim story im shaking agian :D
Posted Image

#72 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:22 AM

Well I didn't play Skyrim last night because when I came online I tires to play Halo 4 just to learn my weapons and Spartan couldn't move due to lag issues....

Came back online a little later and got the challenges for killing 10 people with assault rifle, suppressor or storm rifle in a match and get five regicides.

Now just need head shots and killing sprees. Then Spartan Ops to kill hunters and something else then on Saturday I am off to do Campaign challenges.

I also learnt that it is half term after this week so my sleeping pattern is to be fucked up soon.....

#73 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

yeah i might be working all through my week off ..... yey :(
Posted Image

#74 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:39 AM

Developing new ways for fat kids to do exercise? How hard can it be? Or is this a motivational issue? =P

#75 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

No paperwork and ordering fat kids lol
Posted Image

#76 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

Just get a voice recording saying "Jump. Jump. Jump. OI! Tubby! Keeping jumping! Jump! Jump!...."

See you have just been replaced..... By a voice recording...

Just say you will give a mars bar to the person who does the most exercise... Best to have one just to wave in front of them.. or you could eat it in front of them....

#77 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

Well thats an intresting idea i may do that lol
Posted Image

#78 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

Well look out. A single fat kid might be easier but a horde of them will eat anything. Even flesh. Be careful!

#79 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:04 AM

don't worry i can run they can't :D
Posted Image

#80 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:05 AM

Bump

Change Theme!