99 replies to this topic

#21 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

Nice job and this was very well written. I might have to come check out this part of the site more often.

#22 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

Thanks for reading =) I will write some more later =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#23 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

Thanks for reading =) I will write some more later =)

Looking forward to it.

#24 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

Long Lost Lust

The descent to the surface had begun. Night Children had been given their locations to drop to through Thunderhawk or through Drop Pod where they would slaughter anything that came within contact with them if they weren't Night Lords or Night Children.

Within minutes various confirmed drops were confirmed. Little resistance from the local guard. Not really equipped to deal with a Chaos Space Marine attack but could have been used to hold the Population down if Chaos cults or riots broke out for whatever reason.

Eventually Dx's Thunderhawk touched down where it released twelve Night Children with Dx at the middle of the group. Most of the guardsmen who were preparing to fight the Night Children either dropped their weapons and hoped they would be spared from the death of being tortured or just a bolt round to their bodies while others just were overcome by the sights they were seeing. Nothing can really prepare one for seeing Slaanesh's beauty for the first time.

While some fought the Chaos trying to reach their minds and tried to stop the Night Children just threw their lives away for their False Emperor as there was no chance fifty or so guardsmen could stop Astartes. Especially ones who had been blessed with Chaos' gifts.

"Dropsite secure" was reported throughout the Vox from various groups within the Night Children.
"Request the anti-tank weaponry!" Dx screamed from the long lost lust of battle. This anti-tank weaponry would consist of Lascannons, Missile Launchers, Bikes with Melta Guns attached and other various equipment that allow the Night Children to attack fast but also destroy whatever Imperial armour was on the planet quickly and efficiently so they could spread fear by showing that even with their biggest and strongest armour they would fall just the same.

The target locations on this planet to ensure that it would fall was the Imperium's temples, cathedrals, churches or anything else that proclaimed the False Emperor as a God. There was also the Imperium's governor's palace which would play a key role in destroying the planets morale and then there was possibly the most important place to destroy or capture, this place was the Imperial Guards Headquarters. There would most likely be where all of the major officers and generals would be. Killing them as fast as possible would greatly reduce the time it would take to free this planet from its shackles and the survivors (If there were any) the true power of Chaos.

Dx had given out the orders. Everyone was to get to full strength of all who survived their drop zones and then report to their given locations with the utmost speed to maintain the element of suprise which they had. It wouldn't last for long.

"To achieve this we will need to be doing lighting strikes. Good thing I had Spiny modify a few of our bikes to have some... new weapons attached to them." Crackled Dx with laugher knowing that the Guardsmen even though they couldn't deal with Chaos Space Marines using this kind of weaponry on them was above cruel.

"Night Children! Ride as fast as lighting strikes!" Roared Dx as he speeded his Attack Bike towards the Imperial Palace on this planet where the Governor was most likely to be.

A screech of unthinkable loudness cried out from Sonic Weapons that were attached to a couple of Night Children bikes. Only a few had these attached due to the fact the Night Children only had a few and obtaining more of them would take a very long time. While only a few of these were in Night Children hands they were still used to their full extent.

The sound which made many of the nearby Guardsmen ears start to bleed uncontrollably while many others were driven to madness just from the sound for a split second before their hearing was stolen from them some of the guardsmen started to kill each other with their bare hands, others to fall to the floor screaming and crying from no possibly knowing what had happened while others seemed to be almost enjoying themselves in what seemed to be a completely new experience to be explored of having a sense taken away and how life was without it.

Many Guardsmen unknowingly ran into the oncoming Night Children bikes which ran them down like grass. The Sonic Weaponry was a dangerous weapon to be used. Even some of the Night Children had to adjust themselves not to damaged from the weapons screeches.

Within minutes they had crossed the capital city of the planet. The layout was designed to be easy travel from the centre where the Governor's palace was to all of the other locations.

Open pathways were now used for the Night Children as speedways where anything that got in the way was ran or melted down before their bikes.

Within an hour most of the city was cleared out. The other Night Children had achieved their given objectives. Most of the temples and catherdrels were desecrated or burned down to the group. Anyone found taking refuge there were to be executed for the clinging to the darkness and shying away from the light that Chaos brings.

All that remained on the planet of any morale or threat was the Imperial Guardsmen's headquarters and Governor's Palace which the Night Children were using as a grouping ground.

When Dx and his nine remaining bikes as the others were lost in the lust of battle and rode into battles they couldn't win or just were lost within the city from getting separated from the main group.

The other two groups made their way towards the Governors Palace all greeted with a nod and then given more orders which were to storm this Palace find the cowardly governor who was hiding in his palace which was filled with the stench of fear.

Sure there were Guardsmen filling up the Palace but would the guardsmen really be able to stop the Night Children? Their morale shattered. Their hope gone. Their faith. Was that gone?

The Emperor protects. He didn't protect the civilians who were hiding within his temples begging for him to save them from his fallen sons. This was almost out in the open for the Night Children as they approached. Hearing many Guardsmen shouting and an odd shot from a lasrifle.
Most likely to stop a heretic or coward from surrendering.

Dx spoke loudly to the hiding Guardsmen. Preaching almost about Chaos and how the "God" Emperor had abandoned them.

"Greetings you pathetic weaklings. I am Dx leader of the Night Children. We have come here and within a day we have crushed almost your entire city. For those of you who have the courage, strength and desire to leave that Palace and greet Chaos shall perhaps be spared from death and be given place within the Night Children ranks as a serf or heretical guardsmen who will be favoured by Slaanesh who will grant you gifts if you should want them. Join us. We shall turn this world to its grave. With or without you. Now and only now is your chance to save yourselves from death and the dying Imperium. You have five Terran minutes before we destroy this Palace."

Within three minutes of speaking to the Guardsmen twenty seven lasrifle shots had been fired. Unknown if killing traitor Guardsmen or if fired in an attempt to escape but this proved one thing to the Night Children. These Guardsmen were afraid that were willing to sacrifice anything to be safe.

Within the last minute a door to the palace broke open. Almost thirty guardsmen broke out begging the Night Children for help. To kill the Guardsmen who were still loyal to the False Emperor.

The Night Children waited until the fifth minute finished. As soon as it passed all of the Night Children pulled out their weapons melta fired at weak areas of the palace reducing the stability of it. Then a few melta bombs were placed of the Palace walls.

All the Guardsmen heard was a growling "Detonation in three, two, one."

The Guardsmen turned away from the blinding sight of the explosion while the Night Children stared into the heart of the explosions.

The Palace was still standing, damaged but still standing.

Dx spoke to the Guardsmen again.

"Join us. You cannot last long as this is only a taste of our physical power. Chaos rewards those who kill for them. The first men and women who left are fine. Join us or die for some coward who cannot leave the safety of your ranks. Join us or you will die!"

A few more minutes passed. Another twenty Guardsmen had left the Palace. Also the sounds of a firefight broke out with the Palace.

"I tire of these mortals wasting my time. Clear out the Palace. Leave nothing alive. To the victor the spoils." Dx said as he approached the Palace.

A few lasrifle shots reflected off his armour shortly followed by a few bolt rounds sending a pink mist around Dx from the window a Guardsmen had fired from.

The first line fired into the Night Children. They did little more than put a lights show on. With expert precision the Night Children fired into the Guardsmen fire little more than one bolt per guardsmen.

The second line tried to run while saying they wanted to leave. The Night Children did nothing more than fire bolt rounds at them and continue on.

This was the pattern that followed. Some fought on with no hope. Trying to kill even though they had little to no chance of breaking though Night Children armour. Some of the Guardsmen did however try to show their alliegence to Chaos and the Night Children by turning and fighting the loyalists but all this did was save the Night Children some ammo.

Within a few minutes majority of the Palace was cleared. The governor still not located but a few locations remained. Only a few rooms were left. Pockets of resistance remained in locations within Palace but they were shattered from lack of faith and the fear of being at the end of their lives knowing any moment they could have a Chaos Space Marine break down the door and slaughtering them without remorse.

Dx had personally led the search for the Governor. Almost all of the Guardsmen were dead or dying in their blood from shrapnel from Bolt rounds that left some of Guardsmen alive. Alive but in incredible pain.

The Governor's Palace was cleared out. No one was left alive in their. Some of the dead was taken for a later purpose.

"Cowardly Governor! Couldn't hide in his own Palace now he is probably hiding within the Guardsmen's Headquarters begging for them to save him from the Chaos powers which he could attempt to control but instead clings to the False Emperor like a dog!" Raged Dx at the chance of killing the pathetic Governor being stolen from him.
"Lord we have no where enough men to take the Guardsmen's Headquarters. We would be slaughtered!" Whined a lowly cultist.
Dx grabbed the throat of the cultists and crushed his throat "I know you worm! I don't need some little bitch to tell me what I know and don't know!" Roared Dx.

The cultist body crippled and withered as if the life was taken from his body and then thrown away and left to rot or to be feasted on by the other cultists.

"We will need to ask for help from the Night Lord fleet. The Silent Shadow still has a large amount of Night Lords remaining upon it who could give assistance to us and cleanse the Guardsmen from it. Get me a Thunderhawk to the "Cursed Nightmare"!"

"Yes lord." Was the reply from a Night Child who ran to get a Thunderhawk to pick up Dx.

I will add in the next one information on the other Night Lord fleet and the reinforcements on the way to assist the Night Children in cleansing the planet of Loyalists.

There you Aroicky something to read after the twatics of tonight...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#25 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

Damn this is great writing. Wish I had your talent for it and then maybe I would not hate my college papers so much. :)

#26 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

Thanks mate it was a good one but some mistakes were made i would point them out but my tablet is being a git near the beging where the NC employ heavy weapons
Posted Image

#27 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:59 AM

Yeah it was a bit longer but I still should have proof read it =/ Sorry about that. Send me a PM of the errors and I will change them for you sexy ;)

Thanks for reading =)

Also yeah I forgot Bikes aren't really heavy armour.... =P

I said they would have meltas for later on as the Night Children have to attack a Imperial Guardsmen area which will have Leman Russ tanks and stuff.

I still do not have a GSCE in English at C level yet though.... Replace Shakespeare with Warhammer and I will breeze through it....

#28 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

Yeah it was a bit longer but I still should have proof read it =/ Sorry about that. Send me a PM of the errors and I will change them for you sexy ;)

Thanks for reading =)

Also yeah I forgot Bikes aren't really heavy armour.... =P

I said they would have meltas for later on as the Night Children have to attack a Imperial Guardsmen area which will have Leman Russ tanks and stuff.

I still do not have a GSCE in English at C level yet though.... Replace Shakespeare with Warhammer and I will breeze through it....

You would ace your papers were you choose the topic. Were do you come up with these idea's?

#29 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:11 AM

I listen to music mostly. Ideas just pop into my head really. When I am usually bored I think up of ideas but I am at school so I cannot write them up there as I don't think I can get onto Gothic Wars as my school has a Impero blocker which stops us accessing certain parts of the internet.

I was reading the Horus Heresy at the moment "First Heretic" at the moment almost at the end so forty four pages left =D

But I kind of smashed my Ipod screen Friday night when I accidentally dropped it but it still works so I could keep reading it but with a smashed screen. =/ Think I am getting a new one for Christmas though =)

Oh and I don't know if I am just warped from Warhammer but on Guy Fawkes night/Bonfire Night my brother had a load of fireworks which made me think of what it would have been like for an opponent to face Imperial Guardsmen Basilisk fire as it crashed down around them because it brightened up the sky and it pretty much deafened you if you were near by =) Apparently you could hear them miles away =P

#30 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:24 AM

I need to start reading 40K books. Do you have any recommendations for some good ones to read?

#31 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

Well I have read some of the Horus Heresy so far.
  • Horus Rising
  • False Gods
  • Galaxy In Flames
  • The Flight Of The Eisenstein
  • Fulgrim
  • Thousand Sons
  • First Heretic (Almost finished

I think they are all awesome books but my favourites would be "Fulgrim", "First Heretic" (From what I have read so far) and "Galaxy In Flames".

Did try to read Descent Of Angels but couldn't really get past the first few chapters I kind of gave up on it =P

I think I am going to read Arellian (Or whatever Lorgar is known as) because that sort of follows/is part of the Word Bearers "First Heretic" book. I have all mine in PDF files so I read them of my Ipod. =)

#32 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:13 AM

Last Dance

Dx's Thunderhawk had just arrived aboard the "Cursed Nightmare" where he immedietly went off to the bridge where he was to send a message to the Talon Lord for reinforcements to help secure victory quickly so they could rejoin the main group of Night Lords.

"This is Slaaneshi blessed Dx requesting a communication with the Talon Lord. Respond." Said Dx respectfully.
"Talon Lord is... Indisposed at the moment. What seems to be the issue Dx" said the mysterious voice.
"Who is this I am speaking too?" Questioned Dx.
"I thought you would remember me Dx. Shame I think we should spend more time on the field together and shed more blood of the Imperium together." As the mysterious speaker finished he spoke the words "I am the head sorcerer Yon. Try to remember things in that small mind of your's Dx." Laughed Yon.
"Ah. Forgive the questioning Yon. Didn't want to tell a slave about my progress. Well here is what has happened so far we made a quick rush and within a day we had the entire city in ruins and we were at the governor's palace but the cowardly governor made his escape into the Imperial Guardsmen Headquarters and we don't have enough Night Children to get to the governor. So I was wondering if the Talon Lord could send us some reinforcements to help speed up this extermination." Explained Dx.
"Hmm. Well Othrim is preoccupied with a bigger issue at the moment. I could send a small squad of Night Lords to help if you wish." Said Yon
"Bigger issue? We are in need of help without it we will be slaughter down here. What could be bigger than that?" Burst out Dx.
"I cannot say here but Ariok is involved." Yon spoke quickly and a bit more quietly not to draw attention from others.
"Well if Othrim needs to be involved then it must be serious." Agreed Dx
"Well Dx I could tell Othrim as soon as he returns you need some assistance on Tnemhcatta." Said Yon.
"Very well. Recommended plan until the Talon Lord's arrival?" Asked Dx.
"I would think kill, kill and kill some more would be a good place to start. Just don't get yourself killed down there." Yon answered chuckling.
"I wouldn't give the satisfaction!" Laughed Dx.
"Will do Yon. Will hold Tnemhcatta until reinforcements arrive but will also complete raids upon the guardsmen to keep them filled with fear." Dx said in a stern voice.
"Very good Dx. Remember Ave Dominus Nox, Ave Dominus Nox." Yon said as he turned off the messaging system.
"Ave Dominus Nox brother." Said Dx as he went to gather some ammo for his Daemon Eye Bolter which was missing a few rounds from.

Dx while on his way to the armoury of the "Cursed Nightmare" saw the chamber of the Eldar farseer again. Still shocked by the beauty of the creature reconsidered if he should just pass it or not. Even though he should be returning to the surface of Tnemhcatta to assist with his fellow brothers to bring glory to the Night Children.

Dx decided to enter the chamber. Just to clear his head. Silence in there that couldn't be found anywhere else within the ship. Even when Dx entered the silence still reigned. The Eldar still had the blood on her face.

Dx asked "Are you afraid of the Astartes? I have been here now countless times and yet you still say very little or nothing. Why do you rarely speak?"
"I am afraid of nothing after the things I have seen in my lifetime. I speak little because you are unworthy of listening to me or my race. Now could you leave I can smell you're stench filling up the room and it will linger for days." Said the witch with angered expression on her face.
"Sorry you're grace I didn't mean to offend." Laughed Dx and walked up closer to the Eldar witch.

But there was no response except for a stern look at Dx met by Dx's gaze back at the witch of a maddened look which could have driven men insane if they looked upon Dx for too long.

"Know I understand." Said the witch in a quiet voice.
"Understand? Understand what!" Raged Dx.
"Why you claim to be under she who thirsts influence but still unable to kill me." Said the witch.
"It isn't that I can't kill you I just don't want to kill you." Responded Dx.
"Why can't you kill me?" Questioned the witch.
"There is no reason to kill you." Calmly said Dx.
"Is there a reason to kill me?" Questioned the witch once more.
"If I wanted to I could kill you for the crime of being a Xeno who would try to use Mankind for the betterment of yourself, I could kill you and send you're soul to Slaanesh to provide him with a soul and me with power or I could do it because of the raw emotions I would feel from doing it." Explained Dx.

A silence took place after that. It only lasted a few minutes but it seemed like a lifetime of silence. It was only broken when witch questioned once more.

"Raw emotions what emotions would that be?" Said the witch.
"If I had to pick out a few. I would say sorrow, anger and more but I do need to dwell on these right now. Why do you ask?" Said Dx as he returned his own question to the witch.
"So if I died right here and now you would feel each of those emotions?" Continued the witch indulging into Dx's mind.
"Well I would feel sorrow for killing one of the rare beauties still left in the Galaxy, I would feel anger at the fact I somehow let another Eldar fall and so many more emotions it would take a mortal's lifetime to explain in depth." Said Dx while shying away realising he had spent too long here and allowed the witch too much detail into his emotions and feelings.

More silence fell after that. Only broken by a vox message given to Dx requesting him to drop back down to the surface of Tnemhcatta to help spread fear amongst the Guardsmen down there.

"I think that is the way for me to know it is my time to go." Said Dx as he began to leave the chamber.
"Before you leave.. Dx... I need to tell you something." Hesitated the witch.
"You have something to tell me?" Dx said surprised.
"Yes it could save you or damn you. There is a Daemon within your body. It is slowly taking control of your body and mind. Find some way to remove it or it will remove you." Said the witch.

Dx said nothing but gave a quick look as if he thought no one else knew of the voice that lingered within him. "Dx the witch lies! I made you strong again. I gave you the power you longed for. You promised your soul to Slaanesh. Remember that." Spoke the voice Dx hadn't heard in a long time.

"Dx before you leave. My na.. name is.. Lúthwen." Said the witch.
"Thank you for that.. Lúthwen. I shall remember that. Smiled Dx as he left the chamber.

Dx left the chamber grabbed a couple of fresh bolt mags and returned to the service using the Thunderhawk.
"What has changed since I left?" Questioned Dx.
"A few guardsmen thinking their strong enough tried to break through. Their corpses now make the decorates part of the battlefield. Laughed the Night Child.
"Very good brother." Smirked Dx as the Thunderhawk landed.

"Dx what are the orders to give to the Night Children." Asked a Night Child.
"Our orders brother is to hold this ground while some will join me on raids and we shall await for the Talon Lord to send reinforcements and then we will make our final battle take place." Spoke Dx.
"Very well then Dx. How long until reinforcements arrive?" Questioned the Night Child.
"I have no idea. Something is going on with Ariok. I don't know what is but I will find out soon enough but we cannot think about that now we need to prepare a defence to stop the enemy from being able to drive from this world. Explained Dx.

"For Slaanesh! For the Talon Lord! For Curze!" was chanted from the Night Children who moved out with their tasks of preparing traps and defences to stop the Imperium's forces from attacking successfully.

#33 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:03 AM

very good mate i like causing trouble on the SS lol :D
Posted Image

#34 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

Well your on the planet you were chosen to attack =P

#35 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

oh then i like causing trouble for othrim on the planet im destroying lol
Posted Image

#36 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

Well I don't want to really say what has been happening here as it will mean no point of writing the story.

#37 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

ah ok just tell me when the next one is up mate and ill come running
Posted Image

#38 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

Battle and Glory

It had been several days since Dx had requested reinforcements from Head Sorcerer Ogreninja. Nothing had arrived so far. The Night Children had to fend for themselves while having no where near enough men or astartes to hold a planet of Guardsmen off for long.

The Night Children raids helped keep the Guardsmen paralysed with fear. Most of these attacks would consist of areas reachable within a night cloak while in their Midnight blue and Hormnaguant purple armour.

Vile desecrations would have been put upon the Guardsmen that were found at these locations. Blood would have soaked the locations. Not al from bolters or close combat weapons but from the Night Children feasting on the dying and dead bodies of the Guardsmen.

Not only were the Guardsmen bodies desecrated by becoming a feast for the Night Children they also performed Slaaneshi rituals upon their corpses so their souls would be sent to Slaanesh.

Dx took little part in the sending of their souls but did it too keep up appearances that he wasn't questioning his belief in Slaanesh as the true Chaos God of power that he was promised all those years ago.

Whenever these doubts came to Dx it was always accompanied by the daemonic voice that had promised him all of Slaanesh's blessings.

Dx had been blessed to an extent that he had from the conversion that happened all those years ago. Dx was crippled from battle with part of the Desert Devils Chapter which left his limbs and armour being ripped apart from the Desert Devils Chapter Master who had interupted the battle between Dx and a Desert Devil which resulted in Dx becoming a ragdoll as he was thrown away from the Desert Devil and his Chapter Master.

But Slaanesh had sent powerful Damonettes which lived within Dx's armour and weapons which made them stronger than ever before and repaired all damage done to their armour and weapons.

Still Dx couldn't have his mind in dount right now he needed to help command the Night Children and achieve victorty on this planet.

Days upon days passed but still no word from the Silent Shadow had reached Dx's ears. Things were getting worse and worse for the Night Children so far they lost another three Night Children. Might not seem like a lot but the Night Children weren't overloaded with recruits. Only fifty were sent to Tnemhcatta where most survived at the moment but so many had fallen through battle that only thirty five were still in fighting condition.

"Dx!" Screeched the Vox.
Without even asking Dx knew it was something serious. "Calm down. What is the situation?" Calmly asked Dx.
"Space Marines!" Cried the Vox.
"Space Marines? How many ships? How many Space Marines? Get on the Vox to the Head Sorcerer! We need immediate reinforcements to stop the Space Marines!" Screamed Dx as he prepared to get the Night Children prepared.

A localised speaker system that was being used by the Night Children that would have been used as some king of announcement device to inform civilians of developments on the Planet. Now it was to inform once more. Dx was going to use it to tell the Night Children, slaves and other mortals what the situation is and what they are going to do about it.

"Night Children! I have just learned of a Space Marine Chapter in orbit. We will have to make a quick strike into the Guardsmen's Headquarters and kill the Governor then regroup with out forces in orbit where we will destroy these lapdogs and rejoin the Night Lords!" Spoke Dx through the localised Vox system.

Squad commanders reported to Dx and took new orders from the Slaaneshi champion. All squads would disregard their or their squads lives but they must complete this objective.

The defector Guardsmen would be used as a distraction force. Of course they would be fitted with better armour and weapons from fallen Guardsmen who were killed by the Night Children from their earlier attack while some were blessed by Chaos which would increase their much needed survival. Even though they would be heavily out numbered from Loyalist Guardsmen who would make the heretical Guards who joined the Night Children fall within an hour or two.

"I want this Governor's body. Dead or alive I don't care as long as I have it." Were the words Dx said to the Night Children.

When Dx spoke of this to the Night Children they could see in the sky ships carving each other out with their weapons.

The "Cursed Nightmare" was obviously going to lose this battle as it was out classed and out numbered. Within a few hits parts of the ship were ripped off. Was mostly extra armour or decorations some of the Night Children had placed upon the Cursed Nightmare to make it look more perfect in their own twisted eyes.

Dx could see this but the Cursed Nightmare was tough enough to take more than a few hits before she would crash and burn.

Dx ordered all units to immediately go to complete their objectives and regroup at the landing site where they would be returned to the Cursed Nightmare and continue the fight against the Space Marines.

The Night Children moved with speed only Daemons could obtain. They crossed the battlefields within minutes. Their bikes were breathing smoke and fire upon the Guardsmen as they robe across the battlefield.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!" Screamed Dx as his fellow Night Children attack bikes let out cries of bolt rounds after into the Guardsmen positions.

All while the Night Children approached the bikes weren't armoured and were easily destroyed if they were hit by a large amount of rounds from autocannons or deployed bolters.

While the Night Children made their way to the Guardsmen's Headquarters flamers rose all around the Night Children as they destroyed anything that dared to stay within their path. Any of the Guardsmen or civilians who were taking refuge were left dead or dying in the field which they had spent so long preparing to stand against the Night Children but just fell within minutes of the Night Children's charge.

"Kill! Kill! Kill!" Dx repeated constantly as he sped across the land killing all that crossed his own road. This was a new freedom for Dx as he had felt the thrill or freedom of speeding across a field while having the power to destroy all those who were close. It had been so long that Dx felt as if this was a new high that he had never reached before.

When Dx was feeling the ecstasy of battle raise him up the Doom Siren that had been attached to the bike screamed once more. The Guardsmen might have had some survivors from the city but they had still lost their sanity only knowing that the only safe place was the Imperial Guardsmen Headquarters. Many of the Guardsmen didn't believe the Night Children or anyone possessed a weapon that could deafen you and rip your soul apart within a moment of your life.

The effects were just the same from the city even though these Guardsmen thought they were more than prepared to deal with any kind of weapon the Night Children possessed. Of course they underestimated the Doom Siren. Most of them would have felt an overload of the senses. Their skin would have rippled and changed as the siren washed over them with sound and their ears heard such noise it makes the ears bleed with pleasure and the sights they must have seen when their eyes were washed away with their flesh. Dx almost envied them for being able to feel such a joyous death. Dx also wondered how this weaponry could have been created by the Emperors Children at the start of the Galaxy's Enlightenment or the Horus Heresy as the Imperial Fools like to call it to make their False Emperor seem more God like.

"This is Cursed Nightmare requesting Slaaneshi champion Dx." Screeched the Vox.
A garbled transmission was first recieved either from interference or Dx was trying to calm himself from being in battle once more and having the ecstasy of battle corsing through his body.
"Dx? Is that you?! Respond!" Screamed the Vox once more.
A crack of maddened laughter broke through the Vox as Dx pulled out his powersword and ran down a squad of Guardsmen as he flew past them in a speed they couldn't comprehend and saw the fear in their eyes as he moved towards them.
"This is Dx! Explain why you interrupt my slaughter and sport upon this planet?" Laughed Dx forgetting that the Space Marines had arrived to clear the system of the Night Children.
"Dx the Cursed Nightmare she.. She can't take much more. She is at her limit! Any more and she could break apart!" Cried the Vox.
Dx sighed "Pull out of the battlefield. Regroup with the Night Lords and stay out of the action as much as you can until you can get us off this rock."
"Understood Dx. Retreating to Night Lord safety zone." Spoke the Vox as it had a sudden shutting off as Dx could see the Cursed Nightmare start to move in the skies above.

Dx annouced into the short range Vox which only the Night Children could here. "Brothers. Our beloved maiden the Cursed Nightmare has pulled out of the fight and retreated to the Silent Shadow. Though all is not lost. The Talon Lord will arrive soon and will show these Lapdogs true power and once they are battered and bruised we shall exact our revenge upon them and the Imperium. So fight on my brothers, fight to the last if need be, fight without consern for your lives as long as those bastards now that we are the Night Children and we are the chosen of Slaanesh!"

The Night Children were shocked at what they had just been told about the Cursed Nightmare abandoning them all alone on Tnemhcatta with no support and having Space Marines ready to drop down upon them.

But the Night Children couldn't deal with that right now. They had to survive this hell they had been sent into.

Sorry for the delay on its uploading. =/

Hope you enjoyed reading it. =) Any comments let me know.

#39 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

Fucking ace my friend you need to pick up the pace my story addiction had me shaking lol
Posted Image

#40 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

Well your addiction is probably going to suffer... Over the next week or so I will not be writing as much.

I still have my Ipod filled with some story stuff on it though =P

I checked how many words I used excluding the most recent piece and it is 12K and 21 pages on Word in 10 font =P

Most I have ever written about something before.

If only I could use this for English then I might be able to get a C...

Change Theme!