#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

To Glory

It had been some time since Dx had become corrupted by Slaanesh but now things had become much more noticible. His armour had changed from a midnight blue which seemed to disappear into the shadows into a dark purple that had been desecrated with engraving of vile phrases and chants from centuries of killing, pillaging and desecrating Xenos, Imperial fools and other Chaos warbands who came across the Night Lords.

Dx's helmet was based on a similar design to Pre Heresy Night Lord helmets. Dx had acquired it a few centuries ago when a group of old Night Lords belonging to another Warband of Night Lords. At first they were together battling a force of Guardsmen and Space Marines. While in battle the Night Lords were facing a squad of Space Marines who had been following the Night Lords for sometime but as any Night Lord knows that following Night Lords is no easy task.

Soon they had made into a old abandonded manufactorum used when the world was used by the Imperium but now had fallen into disuse where the only things that remained was broken equipment that no part of Imperium would want or need. The Space Marines tightly moved into the Manufactorum while searching for the Night Lords but before they found the Night Lords they had been attacked from all different directions at once. Bolters fired from different directions at once. Blinding the Space Marines from the direction they were attacked but these marines were sent into there to flush out the Night Lords. Dx was no fool and noticed Space Marines were never this foolish especially from the stories of Night Lords being silent and deadly killers that you will only see when his lighting claw is about to impale your face.

These Night Lords that joined up took the bait like a starved dog. They rushed in and made quick work of the Space Marines but there was a squad behind awaiting in the shadows and once the Night Lords pounced on the unaware Space Marines their fates were sealed. The squad at the back were equipped with Stalker bolters which were used to quickly pick off enemies. They were also too occupied with one enemy. While this happened Dx noticed them and flanked round.

Dx was only spotted as he made his approach into the heart of the enemy. Once he was spotted he would take cover and slowely move once more spreading fear and confusion through the Space Marines. Once he made his strike with his Slaaneshi corrupted Powersword which made quick work of the Space Marines and Dx quickly made his way back to the fallen Night Lords who had wargear from before the Heresy of Horus.

This equipment would make Dx more respected among other Night Lords even though hadn't been around since their birth or since the Heresy.

Dx's Powesword was "Given" to him on a planet when he was still a Loyalist. He had proven himself capable in battle at killing and was showing progression higher than his lapdog brethren. This caught the attention of the Higher ups. Many proclaimed it must be the God Emperor blessing Dx with superior skills in close combat.

Dx was in the field against Orks and had kill many of the beasts but when they were all defeated Dx was visited by some of the Chapter's high ranking members. They said he had proven his expertise and that he is rewarded with this skill a Powersword crafted for him on a Forgeworld distant from this place. Dx was honoured that he was given this gift.

But when Dx went to take it they said he would have to prove himself to take it. A anger went into Dx's face. Years of killing, training and following the Codex resulted in being constantly tested.

Dx accepted the challenge and prepared for the match. He would have to face the Company champion. This was already decided before the match had started but Dx was only a foot soldier, a no name.

The Company champion saw him as another weaking within the chapter who saw himself being given more than he deserved. He sized Dx up and prepared for battle but tried to toy with Dx. He realised Dx was almost a match for him when he charged in and knocked him on his arse.

Dx said with a grin "Round one... Mine."
The champion shocked at the marines speed and ruthlessness. Replied with "You still need another round.. Don't think I will let you take it!"

This time he was prepared for Dx and blocked him off and pulled out his training blade and prepared to defend another immanent attack. Dx knew that this time he was trying to win against him. Dx slowly moved towards him and when the time was right he charged. The champion was prepared and knocked Dx back and threw him off his balance.

"Second round to me said the Champion." with a stern look on his face knowing he wouldn't allow Dx to take the Powersword.
Dx replied with "Still one more you need though..."
"As do you." Replied the Champion.

The third round none made any sudden movements just observing their oppenant so they could sieze victory and take the Powesword for them self. Minutes past and still both were circling each other. The champion tired of these games and said with an angered voice "Time to end this!" He threw his might at Dx but Dx just moved to the side dodging constantly until a weak spot opened up and then Dx would strike.

The Champion raised his training blade and reached up higher and prepared to crush Dx but Dx once again moved and went straight for his throat. He punch his throat and pulled his training blade to his weakened oppanets neck.
"I think that the Powersword is mine now. Wouldn't you agree?" said Dx with a humorous voice.
"I think not. This was to test my skills. The Powersword is made for me and I am the one who will wield it!" Raged the Champion at the fact a low level no body just beat him in a duel.

Both Dx and the Champion waiting on the Chapter Master's word on who should be given the Powersword. He chose to give it to the Champion as he is our representative in the field of battle so he should be the best equipped.

Dx enraged about this decision instantly voiced that he had beaten the Champion in a fair duel and that should rightfully have the Powersword.
"No you don't earn a weapon like this for a simple battle. Learn to respect someone before you demanded stuff from them." Said the Champion as he looked down upon Dx.

Soon his Homeworld was under attack from a Chaos invasion and Dx's eyes had been opened those last days when his Chapter burned. He sought after the Champion. While still as one of the chapter's warriors Dx went unchallenged with the lie that he had urgent news that he had to tell the Champion about. Once Dx arrived he Champion was alone and demanded why Dx arrived unannounced and what the information was that he had. Dx just stared into the Champion's eyes and said "You have something that belongs to me. Relinquish it please. Before I get angry." Said Dx with madness pouring from his face.

The Champion had just enough time to shout heretic before his head left his body. Dx then took what was rightfully his the Powersword that he had long after so much. Now it was his and he made his way to the Thunderhawks and prepared to escape this planet as it was being consumed by Chaos.

Now Dx is covered in scars, wounds, markings that all point to a hardened veteran of countless battles who has dedicated himself to Slaanesh.

Dx wasn't alone though others within the Silent Shadow had also become dedicated to the other Chaos Gods. Ariok the champion of Raptors who had become a champion of Khorne and Jugg a havoc commander was blessed by Nurgle with these champions of Gods becoming more and more noticeable the Talon Lord had to make a hard decision on these Night Lords.

The Talon Lord tested them again and again to see if they were still loyal to him. Time and time again they proved themselves. He allowed them to create a squad of marines who would be dedicated to their chosen God.

Ariok the Champion of Khorne created the Bloodied Night.

Jugg the Champion of Nurgle created the Lords of the Apocalypse.

Dx the Champion of Slaanesh was given an idea of a name from the Talon Lord himself and he gave the Night Children. Dx simply responded with "That will do fine my Talon Lord."

With this event some of the Night Lords believed this to be a disgrace to the Night Haunter who had never given into the belief of Gods or Daemons but whatever people thought they never spoke out after a few upstarts were put down within days of voicing their opinions.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

nice one dx you have a nack for this :)
Posted Image

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

Well having a day banned from Xbox made me bored =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

ah is the bann over now?
Posted Image

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

Yep ended at 22:59. So I am just leaving my Bio blank from now on....

#6 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

Fair enough can you take off code of conduct or are you stuck with it
Posted Image

#7 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

I think I can change things =)

#8 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

Good, btw when's the new story being posted?
Posted Image

#9 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Don't know. When I can be arsed =P

#10 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

Taking Places

The Silent Shadow was now filled with various groups devoted to their Gods. Even though some Gods were complete opposites in the way they do things they were Night Lords first. When a argument broke out they were usually about how one God was better than another or how one Night Lord is better than another. These were only kept within the training cages so nothing did split the Night Lords up. Sometimes others kept them on the battlefield as ways to try and do better than another.

Ariok the Khornate champion was known as a ruthless killer. You couldn't say it was perfection or ruthless attack but it was something that made him possibly the most powerful warrior within the Night Lords. Except from the Talon Lord who had previously put Ariok in his place but kept him under his control so nothing could split the Night Lords.

Jugg the Nurglith champion was a warrior who gave fire support from afar with his Lascannon which allowed the Night Lords to defeat much larger foes who did use heavy armour such as Land Raiders, Ork constructions, various Leman Russ tanks and whatever else the Galaxy could throw at him.

Now Dx was capable as are all Slaaneshi worshippers for the thrill and excitement of close combat be it with Lighting Claws, Powersword, Hammers or anything else classed as a close combat weapon it mattered little. Dx would still use it for the thrill of a new style of combat, a new way to kill an opponent and a new thrill of battle which could have caused his death, but Dx was also known to kill from afar. He had a Stalker Bolter which was corrupted with a Daemon of Slaanesh. Dx had now become covered with Slaaneshi daemons which possessed his armour, his weapons while some even said they had possessed him.

While the Silent Shadow had all of these new groups there were those who stay loyal to just the Chaos Gods as a pantheon or just chose to use them so they could be more feared in battle.

*While all of these happenings were going on a crusade was beginning. This was to be another Black Crusade. Most of the high ranking Night Lords were called forth for this ceremony. The Talon Lord welcomed the mysterious astarte who had delivered the news but soon things turned sourer. When the astarte's tone turned into a more and more demanding of the Talon Lord as if he was a puppet or tool which the astarte could call upon to send into battle. This shortened his life expectancy drastically when the Talon Lord drew his Lighting Claw from his side and sliced the messenger's head from his body killing the legionary there and then. With little identity of the astarte apart from giving his name Adikuss he was called.

The Talon Lord after this called over for the Apothecary Ragtag who did a very quick analysis of the messenger's body and determined he was a member of the Alpha Legion.*

(* indicates the paragraph in which was Dx's view of what happened in Chronicles of the nightlords Page 4 Post 39)

Before questioning over the issue if we should go to join the Black Crusade another issue arouse for the Night Children had taken Dx away from the major group of Night Lords.

The Night Children were called upon to scout out the planet Ecnivorp. A planet with little worth but had some Eldar searching the planet or living on the planet. Either way Xenos were not to be tolerated. All of them must be purged from the Galaxy.

Dx even though now a Slaaneshi worshipper still felt sorrow when killing Eldar but this was now more a pleasure and pain he felt at the same time as he killed them as he was almost a slave to his emotions. When he felt the sorrow within himself he fought on with more and more rage building.

When they were preparing for the engagement which was going to be done through Thunderhawk drop off to strategic locations. Dx met his old friend Siddicus who still remembered the previous battles against the Eldar in which Dx learn't of Slaanesh. "Dx you best not need me to come down to that planet to save your arse again." Siddicus said with cheerful laughter.
"Like I would give you the chance to steal my glory!" Dx responded to his veteran and old friend.
"Best of luck against the foul Eldar witches Dx and don't make me have to finish the job." Siddicus said as he walked off to leave Dx to his duty.

This was the Night Children's first engagement upon the field of battle. Dx said a speech to commemorate this glorious day. "We have been formed. Through the might of the Talon Lord we have been formed. We shall spill blood, taste the ecstasy of battle, reach new heights of pleasure and prove why Slaanesh is the favoured God of Chaos! For Slaanesh! For the Talon Lord! Ave Dominous Nox!

With these words spoken the Night Children moved to take position in their Thunderhawks with their hulls painted Hormgaunt Purple which seemed to blend in with the Midnight Blue detail kept on the Thunderhawks which showed their loyalty to the Night Lords.

Oh and if people were wondering what the Night Children look like this is essentially it but with some Slaaneshi symbols added to the chest and a Night Lord symbol added to the Left Shoulder =D

Posted Image
If you cannot tell I am pretty damn bored =P

#11 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

My Pleasure

The descent had begun. The Night Children were preparing for their first combat engagement and it was against an ancient foe of Slaanesh. The Eldar. All of the Night Lords hated these witches. Each had their own reason for hating them but it was one of the few things all of the Night Lords could agree on. Dx was the only one who was different. He saw them as witches but also as creatures that were precious and beautiful. They were a rare oddity in the Galaxy and that made them all the more precious.

When the Thunderhawks had landed in the jungle where the Eldar was hiding they had brought with them three squads of Tactical marines bearing weapons of different kinds, Plasma Guns, Daemon Eye Bolters, Twin Bolters and various other weapons.

Each marine knew the witches would know that the Night Children were here. Even though there was only a few Eldar of about one hundred from the recon done from orbit. Eldar always were deceitful and could have loads more hiding and lying in wait for the time to strike.

Once all of the marines were ready they moved across the land fast. Searching all over for the witches. But none were to be found. A quick request to the Silent Shadow asking if they were on the right course as nothing had been seen so far. But all that the Silent Shadow responded with was you are where the recon said they were.

Dx let the marines rest for a minute. Just trying to figure out where the Eldar were hiding. Minutes passed into Hours and soon the Night Children in what should have been a quick and easy purge of the Xenos turned into a game of hide and seek.

The Night Children searching everywhere eventually found trace of the Eldar. They found a Webway gate shrouded in the jungle's deep woods that could be hiding the Eldar. Dx ordered the Night Children to open fire. Within moments the Night Children fired volley after volley of bolter, plasma, melta at the Webway gate which fell almost instantly under the titanic pressure of bolter and melta from the Night Children's weapons.

With this kind of damage done to the Eldar's living area they wouldn't be able to ignore the Night Children's presence for long.

The Night Children continued to hunt across the region searching for the Eldar but the Eldar were stalking the Night Children and were waiting for a time to strike. Once the Night Children became bored and tired of the searching for the Eldar they knew there was a small opening to attack but not enough to defeat these Chaos Space Marines.

But seeing as it was life or death for the Eldar they made a desperate attempt to lure the Night Children into a trap. They sent twenty of their warriors into the open where they would lure the Night Children into a area heavily exposed and make them easy prey.

The Night Children took the bait they followed the Eldar killing them now and again while chasing them. Soon only 4 remained from the original 20 but the Night Children were now exposed and had little cover.

Then from out of nowhere the Eldar attacked from all directions in force. The Night Children started to take losses but taking down almost all the Eldar near them.

Dx was in a frenzy from the excitement of being taken unaware from this foe but soon regained his calm and went back to feeling sorrow and hatred at what he was doing.

Dx fired off a couple of Daemon eye rounds. Blowing Eldar legs clean off but while this was happening more Eldar poured forth silently. Striking silently but deadly into the unaware Night Children.

When they came to Dx he grabbed his Slaaneshi Daemon corrupted Powersword with two hands and slashed the Eldar in half. More poured forth in an attempt to throw the attacks back from their world. This was futile. Dx continued to slaughter the Eldar with a his new brethren.

Soon the Eldar were broken and retreating. Most would have killed the Eldar as fast as they could but the Night Children just wounded them and left to be in pain or Slaanehsi corrupted cultists would have tortured some of the survivors who were not able to fight back.

The Night Children pressed their attack. Hunting the retreating Eldar through the forest. Each step the Night Children took they were lagging behind the Eldar who knew this jungle like the back of their hand easily lost the Night Children.

Dx enraged by the Eldar's trickery ordered for the Night Children to "cleanse" the jungle with flamers. He even made a quick call through the Vox for some ordnance to be dropped in front of his location to take out any snipers or traps the Eldar had planted to cover their retreat.

The Eldar were taken completely unaware by the strength these Night Children had at their disposal.

The entire jungle was ablaze. Nothing could survive in those flames.

Dx ordered that the Night Children will march forward into the flames once they died down.

Within the hour most of the jungle was roasting. The Night Children marched through hunting down any survivors and what seemed to be rescuing them from the flames. Only too late would they realize that this wasn't a rescue.

This was dinner.

The Night Children cleared miles of the Jungle finding dead and crippled Eldar everywhere. Collecting them all and preparing for a great feast to celebrate their creation.

A day had passed of cleansing. Entire areas were cleared of life. Only one area remained. The Silent Shadow had seen movement in that area. It was the last area the Eldar could have been while they had made a hastily built fort to stop the Night Children here.

Dx requested some heavy duty equipment due to the fact the area had been cleansed of jungle so armour could easily be moved to his position and Thunderhawks could give some air support.

The request was rejected but Dx was granted the use of Thunderhawks and Rhinos.

Dx got his warriors equipped with the best close combat weapons availble. He gathered his men and filled the Rhinos and Thunderhawks.

They moved onto the Eldar defences. Thunderhawks were filled with high explosives which battered the Eldar defences so the Rhinos could easily break in and reek havoc upon the Eldar. While the Thunderhawks dropped off Raptors which hit the higher up Eldar that were providing fire support to their fellow Eldar below. This didn't take long to turn from a battle to turn into a slaughter.

Dx was carried into battle from a Thunderhawk which landed in a cleared area within the battlefield. Dx departed and instantly was hit by the stench of death, blood, sweat and almost a thousand others smells it would take a lifetime to discover.

Dx took a long breath savouring the first of many while knowing the first was always the most exhilarating. Straight away moving to the frontline preparing to feel the sorrow of killing more and more of these rare oddities within the Galaxy.

Dx knew he should take the best or most senior member of the Eldar himself. He was the leader of the Night Children after all.

He was covered by he fellow shadow brothers who made sure nothing hit Dx as he seemed to walk towards an Eldar squad. Dx did pretty much nothing to the Eldar as he walked towards them only when the Eldar prepared to strike him did his super enhanced reflexes allow him to strike the Eldar first.

Soon the Eldar just ignored the approaching marine as the marines shooting at them were more important threats.

Dx had just impaled a Eldar witch who tried to strike at him. While the Eldar was still alive. Dx bathed in her agony while just managing to break some words free while he was intoxicated.
"Where is your leader?"
The witch spat "Somewhere you will not touch her!"
"Come now tell me that Slaanesh doesn't sing in your ear. Blessing you at this very moment! Making you feel new sensations all the time?"
The witch enraged at hearing she who thirsts name shouted back to Dx "One day you will be in this position and you will not be thinking the same as you are now!"
Dx played with the witch as she was dying in a painful and excruciating death. "Never mind then my darling I will have to search through the remnants of your shattered forces for your leader."

Dx slid the witch off his weapon and pressed on searching for the Eldar leader. Within the hour Dx had searched most of the Eldar fortification.

Dx saw one last bastion where they could be.

Dx charged towards it. Preparing to finally crush the remains of this Eldar stronghold.

Dx while approaching was still being covered from the Night Children who killed off several ambushing Eldar who desperately attempted to stop Dx from reaching the Eldar Farseer who was hidden at the back of Eldar fort.

It wasn't long before remaining Eldar tried their best to stop Dx but with support from his fellow Night Children he killed them effortlessly. With his Powersword Dx sliced through a Eldar warrior and then the others were gunned down. Wave upon wave of bolt pistol and bolter ripped through the remaining Eldar defenders.

Dx soon pressed on into the final area. He kicked down the door and killed the guards the Eldar Farseer put up a fight but was no match for a Chaos Marine and was easily beat by Dx's superior strength.

Dx didn't kill this Eldar though. He took her alive. This was Dx's prize. His trophy. His plaything.

Dx knew the Night Lords would never allow a Eldar to be on their ship even if it was a captive one so he decided to hide her. She was kept aboard a smaller vessel of the Night Children called "Cursed Nightmare" it was created shortly after the Night Lords allowed new worship of the Chaos Gods.

The Talon Lord allowed the new squads to take a smaller vessel so that they didn't upset the balance of the Chaos Space Marines that were not worshipping any of the Chaos Gods or just worshipped them as a pantheon.

This proved to allow these ships to become specialised as they became more and more corrupted by their chosen god.

Dx's "Cursed Nightmare" slowly became covered in flayed flesh of their foes, while it was filled with food that was reserved for the most rich of Imperium Hive Worlds and had master crafted equipment of gold and other precious gems which were all used to make things look more valuable.

The Night Children were slowly becoming obsessed with pleasing themselves with fine food, beautiful items and creating works of art within the flesh of their enemies.

The Night Children also dined on the flesh of their enemies for a new rich taste of their enemies. Be it Orks, Humans, Eldar, Tau or anything else that came across their path.

Now the Night Children were returning to their "Cursed Nightmare" where they gathered the dead and dying Eldar who were to make their first feast aboard "Cursed Nightmare".

The Eldar Farseer was chained and locked within the "Cursed Nightmare" were she would become Dx's plaything which if angered or displeased at a situation he would torture this Eldar for some relief. It would have also pleased his God Slaanesh to see he was taken completely by Slaanesh that he would go to the edge of his limits just to please himself.

Within the Night the Night Children returned and were welcomed back after they had decimated Ecnivorp's Eldar inhabitants. They proved themselves as warriors worthy of serving within the Night Lords.

After the Night Children were welcomed back they returned to the "Cursed Nightmare" they feasted upon dying and dead Eldar.

Dx prepared for the next time they will be called upon from other Night Lords or from the Talon Lord himself.

Would like thank Arioky for some help with story now and again. =)
Will probably write some more some time soon.... Any comments on this piece or was it ok?

#12 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

Its great i cant find anything wrong with it tell me when you need help agian
Posted Image

#13 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

Thanks Arioky ;) I will try and get another one up soon =)

#14 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

Preparing

The Silent Shadow was filled with activity from the serfs, Night Lords and dark tech priests all working in their own areas and making sure the Silent Shadow is prepared for the next raid.

There was a meeting of the Night Lords commanders was in progress. All of the highest commanders. All who were old and known members trusted by the Talon Lord. Ragtag the Apothecary newly made commander of the Lords of Apocalypse, Spiny the Dark Forge Master, Siddicus Chosen Chaos Space Marine, Ariock the commander of Bloodied Night, Juggs the second in command of the Lords of Apocalypse and Dx the commander of Night Children.

They were all there for one reason. To decide where to go next. This was all here for the Night Lords to choose where to go. What was needed. Slaves? Weapons? Spreading of fear?

They all had a say in what they should do but Talon Lord had final say on everything.
Some like Ariock wanted to just killing everything within their path. All just to show his dedication to his God. Khorne.
Ragtag wanted to take slaves. Slaves that would be used for all kinds of "Research" for his experiments and to just test various toxins on.
Spiny wanted weapons. Weapons that would allow him to fix older or just replace weapons. that had become aged or damaged through battle.
Siddicus wanted to spread Chaos across the Galaxy and best way to do that was to kill and kill again.
Juggs wanted to spread diseases across planets to please his God. Nurgle.

The question came to Dx. The Talon Lords booming voice seemed to be gazing at him from above. Demanding that he answer not matter what the question was.
What should I choose? Ran through Dx's mind. Kill? Take slaves? New weapons? Something else entirely?
The room fell silent as the War Council decided on what their action should be. Within the minute Dx replied.

I think that the Night Lords should move over to this area. It is a Imperium system with a large amount of people more than enough for to kill and enough to take for slaves and "Test" subjects. Weapons though. Their isn't much their suitable for we Chaos Space Marines. But there will be a large amount of Lasguns or Flashlights.
A chuckle came out from the surrounding Night Lords as the jokes flew about the Imperial Guardsmen came out.
But the Talon Lord as much as he enjoyed the Night Lords joking but demanded an answer from Dx and his opinion on the matter at hand.

Eventually the silence returned. Dx suggested that his previously said opinion would be best as all of us will get something from it.

The Talon Lord contemplated the choices. All were awaiting orders to give to various personal across their Warband.
Silence fell as the Night Lords awaited the Talon Lord's answer. Soon his voice once again boomed across the room.

"We should try to achieve all of these things. Not for personal Gods but for our Father Curze who told us our objectives for him in life and in death. Have memory of him, spread our wrath across the galaxy and rise as his Night Lords. So I have decide that we should go and do various attacks which different groups will do to make quick and effective raids of various planets."

"Ariock, Siddicus you will form up your forces to take the planet Ylpar and kill everyone and everything you can find there if they do not bear the sign of the Night Haunter."

"Ragtag, Juggs, Spiny you will take your forces to Tsewen and you will kill the enemy defenders and steal the suitable population who can do manual labour to replace the work upon the Silent Shadow and ones who can be used by Ragtag in his experiments."

"While you Dx will send your forces over to Tnemhcatta. Do what you will. Kill, enslave or anything you want to this planet. Just leave some survivors and make some way that the Imperium will come over to this part of the Galaxy so they will be able to be engulfed with fear from the sights they are still unprepared to see. In anyway possible send some fake distress call, launch something into space of desecrated Imperium civilians, Astartes if you find them and Guardsmen or something else that could grab the Imperium's attention."

With this consul ended the Night Lord dispersed and prepared to send their forces across the new system and do what their Talon Lord commanded.

#15 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

great one dx sorry it took me so long to reilise you did another one lol
Posted Image

#16 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

Yeah I will write another piece soon. Just too busy playing Skyrim and Halo 4 =P

#17 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

Witch

The gathering had just finished. Almost every single Night Lord was rushing to their own area and ship to prepare for immediate mobilsation to complete this task as soon as they warped into the system in which each group would have their own cut of the killing.

Within the Cursed Nightmare as many Night Children as possible were being order to bear arms and prepare for a strike at a planet which could fill all of their long desired pleasure which they had all been craving for what seem to be an age.

Only a few stayed aboard "Cursed Nightmare" or "Silent Shadow" either they were wounded and required medical attention or they were order to stay behind and keep an eye on the ship so that the serfs could be controlled.

Within hours the Night Lords and their God worshipping brethren were ready and prepared to warp over to the system known as Laicos where the planets the Night Lords were going to which contained the spoils of war in which many wished to take for themselves.

Within the "Cursed Nightmare" still lay the captured Eldar. She was constantly guarded by two Night Children who no one except Dx was able to get through.

The witch's containment area was created personally for her. It was designed to keep the witch in constant pain. Making sure Slaanesh could feel her pain for as long as she could last. The witch's beauty still caught Dx's eyes when he would visit the tortured Eldar or when he passed by.

The witch's skin was pale white if it was her natural skin colour or due to a terrible diet that was made from the left over scraps which the crew of the Night Children didn't eat while her hair was long and a blazing red which seemed to have its own heat but had become tangled and knotted within recent days from being captured, she still had the remnants of her armour on which had become shattered and cracked from the days she had spent at the mercy at Dx and his most trusted minions, her face want bruised and sliced open just enough to inflict pain and bleed but not enough to be fatal.

Blood trickled down her face from her forehead just past her right eye leaving a trail of bright red blood that been there from the Eldar witch's birth. Her face was almost as if a great sculpture had spent their life devoted to creating one final masterpiece.

Her body looked as if even though this horrid diet she had been living on from scraps of food that the human serfs didn't eat or was left to rot didn't affect her body's fitness as she seemed to body in peak physical condition.

Dx just passed the Eldar's chamber. Ignoring her completely except for a stern look at the guards while his helmet was removed and awaiting him in the hangar so he could equip it before he would descend to Tnemhcatta..

"Cursed Nightmare's" vox came to life "All Astartes report to where ordered" it said in a cold macanical voice and then silence fell except for the sound of Power Armour marching to their ordered locations within the "Cursed Nightmare"

Warp jump in 5...

Ok I will write some more next week or whenever else I feel like it =P Also if there are any mistakes I will change then when I get on to my laptop later as I am on my IPod and it is quite annoying trying to do things and auto correct changes them or I just pressed the wrong part of the keyboard.

#18 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

Endless Waiting

The Night Lord fleet had just arrived. All ships moving to their given locations. Dx was prepared. The Night Children were prepared. The "Cursed Nightmare" was prepared.

Othrim sent out a transmission telling everyone to do their own missions and complete it as soon as possible and Dx we know you love your pleasure but don't last too long this time we have fear to spread across the Galaxy. Then the transmission was closed.

The "Cursed Nightmare" approached Tnehcatta from above we could already tell this wasn't going to be a quick and easy battle. It wasn't a large Hive World but Night Children numbers had fallen in recent days due to battle taking some of them and Night Lords not feeling the pleasure of Slaanesh.

Dx couldn't find the right word to describe why the Night Lords didn't see Slaanesh's endless pleasure being offered to them but the word that wasn't going to be used was afraid. There was no way the Night Lords could be afraid any God or man.

Dx thought about why most Night Lords didn't want to worship a God but after reading some of the recorded lesson from the Night Haunter Konrad Curze he found it to be more of a sense of loyalty and honour to the Curze's teachings to them about the Galaxy and how things should be.

Dx now seemed to wonder. What if Curze was still alive and commanding his beloved Night Lords. Would Dx be part of them? Would he have been killed on the spot for accepting a God? Simple truth is yes Dx would have been killed so long ago. But Curze isn't. Even if Curze's teachings have become some what distorted Dx was still loyal to the Night Lords above all. Above all even if conflict with his God came into question Dx would choose the Night Lords.

Well Dx thought that but if he had to prove it that would be a whole different story.

Still the Night Children had places to be and were given an objective so they would complete it for the glory they would receive for this and the pleasure it would grant them knowing they were the ones who brought an entire world to its grave.

The Night Children received a transmission from the Bloodied Night which was from the Khornate champion Ariock. Even though they were of different Gods they were still warriors who fought for the Talon Lord.

Dx, who will butcher their planet first? Joked Ariock.
Ariock we all know that you and you're Khornate warriors will butcher that planet within a few days but we will still get the most kills. Laugh Dx
I find that hard to believe Dx. If you did anything as fast as kill then we would still be ages away back in a different part of the Galaxy. Ariock Continued joking.
Well look at the facts Ariock. My planet has a higher recorded population. So unless you have some Imperial bastards hiding in your arse I think I will win. Dx continued informally.
You never know where these Imperial bastards are hiding Dx. You never know. Laughed Ariock.

Well now Ariock I hate to say this but I must be off. People to see and people kill. Finished Dx.
Yes I best go off to do my work as well. The butchers bill is never enough paid now is it. Ariock said with a grin only a murder could make.
It never is Ariocky it never is. Dx laughed.
Damn it Dx I have told you countless times never to call me that! Raged Ariock.
Sorry Ariocky but I must be off. Joked Dx.

The communications were then cut off.

If anyone else within the Night Lords fleet called Ariock "Ariocky" they would be looking at a very short life and which would be very very bloody. But Dx and Ariock had a relationship on the battlefield that was unorthodox. Both were of opposite Gods but yet both still fought as brothers.

They could have had a different Gene-seed because Dx's was one that belong to a Chapter which Dx had purged from his mind long ago and told no one about. All he remember from them was the one thing he thanked them for. His Gene-Seed.

Dx wasn't entirely which Legion his Gene-Seed belonged to but he believed that because his Gene-Seed belonged to the Iron Hands because Dx's original chapter was quite passionate about Ferrus Manus and his battle with the Emperors Children at Istaavan V.

Another reason Dx never saw eye to eye with his chapter they also had a fear of their own flesh and saw to turn it to machine. Luckily Dx was spared from having to remove his flesh when the voice in his head that was later to be found as a Slaaneshi daemon told him that his flesh was sacred and should be preserved as it would release untold pleasures.

Where Ariock's Gene-Seed came from was anyone's guess. Dx didn't know and it would be a bad idea to go asking about this thing. Ariock could have been a World Eater for all Dx knew. Certainly had the bloodthirstiness to be one.

Still Dx didn't have time to think about this stuff he had a world to destroy and it wasn't going to destroy itself.

The "Cursed Nightmare" had been above Tnemhcatta for a few hours in which it had intercepted and jammed about twenty messages requesting Imperial assistance about an identifying Chaos warship above their planet.

All the time the Night Children waited they gathered intelligence from the planets surface. Where to strike for maximum effect, where to begin drop off, what resistance would be there of how many Guardsmen would be there and what their armour would be like as the Night Children wouldn't want to be dropped off to see a Baneblade regiment staring at them without the capability to destroy them.

Prepare for the descent to the Planet's surface as the waiting is almost over. Strike fast, strike with precision and most of all strike without mercy.

For The Dark Prince! For the Talon Lord! For the Night Lords!

Should get some battle in the next one.

#19 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

oki then don't worry about it mate just remember to put " when charicters are speaking :)
Posted Image

#20 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

Sorry sexy I must have forgot... Well I need to get my mind a tune up so it can remember more things. Daemonettes, Slaanesh, Night Lords, Speak, Type and repeat Dx's mind =D

Change Theme!