#81 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

Strike at the Heart

Ariock and Dx had been called back to the Talon Lord for an invasion of the Crimson Fists's ship lying in wait and most likely preparing for a strike of its own against the Silent Shadow.

The Talon Lord's thinking was strike them before they expect it and strike where they don't expect it. It would take the Fists by surprise and allow for a quick Night Lord victory.

As Dx, Ariock and Luthwen were moving to the Talon Lord Dx raised a question.

"Ariock, I would like to go to my old quarters here. There are a few things I would like to pick up." Said Dx.
"What is so important that we would have to wait to get the Talon Lord's orders?" Questioned Ariock.

"I have some stuff there I need." Quickly spoke back Dx.
"Will it helps us in the fight with the Fists?" Asked Ariock still moving towards the Talon Lord's quarters.

"It will help me. If you want to know what I want you will have to wait and see." Laughed Dx.
"Fine. I will be waiting outside of the Talon Lord's quarters and if you take too long I will just say you turned away from the Night Lords." Laughed Ariock as he continued walking towards the Talon Lord.

Dx started to move over to his old quarters with Luthwen closely behind him.

"Dx, what is here that is so important?" Asked Luthwen.
"Something important that I don't really understand. You might though." Spoke Dx holding back emotions from his face.

Luthwen decided it would be safer and easier if she just waited.

A few Night Lords still gave off odd states and curses when they saw an Eldar walking the Silent Shadow. They stopped when Dx's gaze turned upon them as many still believed the rumours that Dx was a vile desecrator of the flesh from countless victims upon the Cursed Nightmare.

They soon made it to Dx's quarters and it was completely different to the Cursed Nightmare's quarters which was filled with "art" that was made to promote the glory of Slaanesh. These quarters were pretty bare.

Dx still had a Stalker Bolter lying at the side which was rarely used even before Dx's Slaaneshi corrupted weapons were created.

Next to the Stalker Bolter was a Chainsword that was filled with scratch marks and missing pieces if where the Aquila and other Imperial symbols once were.

Dx ignored them and walked over to a barren part of the quarters where nothing was. Dx reached down and opened a hidden cache.

Dx was pulling objects out for about ten minutes. Over fifty soul stones were removed from the cache. All were glowing.

From seeing the first stone Luthwen had horror sticking in her mind with sorrow causing her face to change.

"Why do you have these?!" Raged Luthwen.
"These are some of the first soul stones I ever got. I had no idea what they were but they look so perfect that I decided to take them. I now have no use for them except for their beauty. You probably know what their use or uses are. I give them to you. My way of saying thank you and goodbye." Said Dx as he picked up the chainsword and stalker Bolter then making his way to the door and locking Luthwen inside.

"Dx! Open this door! Let me out! All I want to do is help!" Raged Luthwen.
"I know but this way you will be safe until I return or whatever happens." Spoke Dx through the door.

As Dx began walking from the door still hearing Luthwen wanting to be freed from Dx's quarters.

The first Night Lord seen by Dx was given the order that nothing is to come close to his quarters and the Night Lord is to ignore all sounds that come from within the quarters.

The Night Lord just accepted and complied with Dx and not to temp the rage that was building.

After telling the Night Lord to follow his orders Dx spoke through the Vox. "Ariock! I am on my way to the Talon Lord."

"Good Dx. You will be filled in on the plan once you get here." Spoke Ariock with joy clinging to his voice which Dx knew that this attack would be slaughter as many Crimson Fists as possible before dying yourself.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#82 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

The Massacre's Interlude

Dx and Ariock were moving into the Talon Lords quarters and each member of first claw was to send out strike forces into the Crimson Fists ship to knock down its vital areas then we would deliver the killing blow from the Silent Shadow.

Ariock was given the main task which was to storm the bridge. Most of the Crimson Fists would go there when the Ship's most vital area was under attack. Ariock was with three other members of first claw who were just as bloodthirsty and brutal in battle.

To be joining Ariock in a blood soaked path to the bridge of the Crimson Fists was Siddicus, Roah and Spiny.

Siddicus the ex-commander of the Black Souls warband who had sowed Chaos across the Galaxy but when the Black Souls numbers fell too low joined the Night Lords. Siddicus armed with a chainaxe and Bolter that has killed many either brave or stupid enough to stand before the crazed warrior.

Roah one of the most sadistic heavy bolters within the entire Night Lords. His Bolter had held position and cut through possibly thousands of Space Marines over the years and millions of Guardsmen. Even when an enemy got close enough he had the power of a Daemon in his legs that were able to make almost any opponent stumble before him. After they stumbled they had just enough time to see the heavy Bolter flash.

Spiny was also a havoc of the Night Lords. He was in command of repairs for the Night Lords. He left that role as he wasn't on the battlefield enough so he passed the title to Dante. It didn't matter weather he was equipped with a heavy Bolter or Plasma cannon he would make the enemy fear him when they were attacking or defending. The mere sight of his charging plasma cannon sent the enemy running. A few idiots try to shoot Spiny down before a charged shot of overloading plasma hits them but they are never fast enough. The Chaos Icon he was rewarded with stops almost all of the bolt rounds from impacting making him an unstoppable force that could take out an entire company before falling.

With the bridge now taken care of there were two other vital areas. The engines and hanger.

The hanger needed to be taken or destroyed so the Crimson Fists were stuck aboard their ship and would all die when fired upon.

To take the hanger Talon Lord Othrim had given the task to Lothair, Juggs, Yon and Ragtag.

Lothair was an expert with his Lascannon. He was chosen for this area as he could rip through anything with his Lascannon so all would fall before him.

Juggs was another Lascannon who would do the same role when they were dropped off there. They would have to rip through any heavy armour that the Crimson Fists might deploy.

Yon was the sorcerer of the warp which the Night Lords had at hand to help the Talon Lord with any decisions that needed to be made. He was able to conjure up such magic that the serfs would bow down before him and not just because of his superior status. He had been chosen to help with his unholy powers to defend the squads in the hanger and help defeat the largest foes.

Ragtag was a one of a kind aboard the Silent Shadow. He had a twin bolter that send a tornado of fire into the enemy. He was also he head apothecary and in charge of the most important health issues any of the Night Lords might have. Including Talon Lord Othrim in rare occasions when even Othrim was damaged from a fight.

Next was the engines. They had to be disabled so there was no chance of escape. The Talon Lord wanted nothing to escape for such an act.

The ones ordered to destroyed the engines were Dante, Paladin, Venom and Grim.

Dante was the master armour aboard the Silent Shadow. He was in charge of making and keeping all weapons in working condition. He received his title from Spiny when Spiny felt his title was keeping him from the battle. Dante accepted the honour and began immediately with the improvements to armour and weapons that only a master tech priest could see. Dante had personally made improvements to the Talon Lord's terminator armour. He also made the infamous weapon that once pierced Ariock's armour. That weapon now is with the Talon Lord.

Paladin was a relatively new Night Lord to most but he had been in stasis for a long time. With injuries sustained that the Night Lords couldn't deal with at the time he had decided to be put into stasis until there was a time when the apothecaries could attempt to fix him. He was equipped with an old power fist and storm bolter. with his power fist and storm bolter he had ripped and shattered loyalists, Xenos and traitors apart. His thinking was if you stood in front of him then you should have known better.

Venom was an older Night Lord that was still skilled in a fight. He was equipped with a large Daemonic maul which crushed anything that was in front of him. There was even a time when he smashed apart a dreadnought with his two handed maul. Those days may have passed but he was still skilled enough to smash open an enemy's plate and crush vital organs as if there was no armour there to begin with.

Grim had Slaanesh's taint still with him. The song that life played out before him and the influence he had upon it with the screams and cries he added to the song as though a great orchestra. It was as if he was a director of the music causing it to change every note from a single movement of his powersword.

After hearing the orders Dx questioned "What am I doing?" With a puzzled look upon his face.

"Well Dx you are supposedly in lockdown after announcing that you would be staying with the witch instead of your brothers." Answered Othrim.

Stood there with a look of despair on his face Dx looked to the other Night Lords who agreed with the Talon Lord's decision that Dx be kept in seclusion.

"Well you all know your points to take. Each of you will have twenty Night Lords assist you in your objective points. Once you have accomplished your objective pull back and prepare for extraction." Ordered the Talon Lord standing up and grabbing a Bolter that would help if another attack from the Crimson Fists arrived.

"No!" Raged Dx. "I am a Night Lord and I will be sent into the Fists ship and destroy whatever attempts to harm me, my brothers or the Talon Lord." Dx paused. "Even those who attempt to harm Luthwen." Whispered Dx.

"We'll see about that Dx. If you wish to be sent into the beast you will be. There is one other area. It is of less importance but would serve a fitting purpose. The main armoury has more than enough ordnance to blow a few planets apart. I want you to hold this location. Any of the Night Lords who wish to accompany you can. I doubt any will." Spoke the Talon Lord with an angered voice.

"Take that witch with you as well. I don't trust it upon my ship." Laughed the Talon Lord.

With a face full of rage Dx accepted that without Dx here Luthwen would be killed or taken hostage by one of the Night Lords here.

With a quick salute Dx hurried to Luthwen to take the armoury of the Crimson Fists.

All of the Night Lords were too busy with their own duties to care for what others were doing.

Passing through the masses running to grab weapons, armour and whatever else they needed was Dx with a sheathed chainsword and stalker Bolter slung at his side.

Pushing any in his way out of his way Dx soon arrived at his old quarters seeing no sign of the guard he left there.

The door had been unlocked and was open slightly.

With an alerted senses Dx ran into his quarters looking around. There was the bloodied corpse of the Night Lord Dx had told to guard the door.

He was still alive but bleeding rapidly.
With a weakened voice Dx asked "What has happened?"

The Night Lord didn't respond and just turned his head with an grunt of pain and started at Dx.

"What has happened!" Bellowed Dx being ignored.

The Night Lord spoke quietly. "Xenos.... No Xenos... Kill Xenos...."

After letting out those words the Night Lord fell lifeless and became unresponsive.

Dx left the dead Night Lord and looked for Luthwen.

Letting the occasional call for her but with little response continued searching.

All over Dx's quarters nothing could be found except for a dead Night Lord.

While searching Dx heard over the Vox. "Someone get Dx. Some of his property has gone for a walk. Everyone leave the witch alone. Let Dx find her."

As soon as Dx heard this he spoke through the "Where?"
"What! Who is this?" Raged back a snarling voice.
"Who do you think idiot. It is Dx. Where is Luthwen?!" Spoke Dx angrily.

"Hangar. She is at the hangar. Do you want us to detain her?" Asked the Vox.
"No I will be there so..." Cutting out as Dx hurried to the hangar.

Sprinting past all of the Night Lords and Slaves that filled the corridors of the Silent Shadow Dx eventually made it to the hangar.

Calling out Luthwen from time to time searching only interrupt when a Night Lord thought it would be funny to joke Dx.

"Looking for your lost pet Dx?" Laughed a Night Lord surrounded by another three who were all preparing to be launched into the Crimson Fists.

They caught Dx's attention. Weather that was a good or bad thing was unknown until Dx raised his fists and smashed open the Night Lords faceplate.
"Now before I break your face off where is Luthwen?" Said Dx with a smirk upon his face.

The Night Lord pulling a broken piece of his helmet out of his face and dropping to the ground spat back at Dx "Your witch is over there you bastard." Pointing to Thunderhawks being prepared for the attacks.

Dx ran. Searching for Luthwen. Calling out for her. No one responded.

Dx becoming enraged with his failure to find the Farseer began clenching his fists and unclenching them.

While was still walking around heard the voice that once more calmed him. "Dx. Calm yourself. You are angry. Control your emotions."

Dx turned around and saw Luthwen appear from out of no where.

"Where did you go?" Asked Dx as he had a stunned look on his face.
"I was searching around your quarters for a way out but found more Eldar equipment. This is a Dathedi.

Dx burst in a said it in the Human language. "A holo-suit."

"You know the Eldar language?" Questioned Luthwen with a smile on her face.
"I know bits. Not much though." Laughed Dx.

"Still Dx I discovered this stash of Eldar equipment and now I am using it to do whatever I need to. Be it escape, battle or hide." Continued Luthwen with the smile of finding security still on her face.

"Still this doesn't explain how you escaped." Questioned Dx as he looked at the equipment that Luthwen had acquired.

"I was explaining that until you burst in." Laughed Luthwen. "After I had found this equipment and checked it worked I heard a banging on the door and thought it was you. The door then opened up and walked in a
Raibh Athain. A Night Lord. He attempted to kill me. I dodged easily in this graceful armour and fired this shurikan pistol at him which ripped through he weak armour points. He fell to the floor bleeding. After shouting some curses at me I didn't know how long it would be until you were back and having another Raibh Athain walk in and see the other one dying would cause me to become hunted. I thought I would just hide out somewhere until you returned. Looks like you found me though." Spoke Luthwen as she continued smiling.

"Well it is good that you are safe Luthwen. I have some news though. It would be best to tell you in a more isolated area. We aren't to hide on the ship. We are going onto the Crimson Fists's ship. I will explain more in my quarters." Spoke Dx as they wandered back to Dx's quarters.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#83 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

Love how you put me into the story DX :D thanks buddy
Posted Image

#84 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

Thanks babe =)

#85 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

Emotions

After returning to Dx's quarters Luthwen had heard what the plan was to defeat the Fists. She didn't look to happy when Dx had told her should would be fighting along side the Raibh Athien but Dx also told her that they were on a different objective.

Luthwen wanted to meditate on the issue and hoped her farsight might be able to give herself and Dx a little knowledge about the coming engagement that was already in motion.

There was only a few hours for the entire warband to prepare for the defensive and offensive plans the Talon Lord laid out.

Dx cleaned the stalker Bolter of anything that could cause it to jam or fail in its time of need and such a easy task that it shouldn't be given any of the Dark Mechanicus that were around or trouble Dante who was preparing his own weapons as well as the most important weapons for the Warband's best warriors.

From time to time Dx tried to spark a conversation just to be met by silence. It was unbearable. Nothing was heard and it was driving Dx insane.

Occasionally there was a Vox warning to alert all of the Warband that they have so many minutes or hours left until the invasion. This wasn't enough to keep the silence away for Dx.

He hadn't felt this kind of anger for a long time. Even the most little things would make his anger rise. Only Luthwen could calm the rage but with her too busy meditating Dx was left to his own company.

It had been a while since Dx was properly alone with his thoughts. Nothing seemed to be happening except trivial things. Ammo checks, weapon cleaning, armour cleaning and then waiting and repeating the same routine for almost half an hour.

Dx eventually asked Luthwen if she had seen something yet. He finally got a word out of her.
"Yes!" Shouted Luthwen.

Dx's life seemed to shoot back into him from hearing Luthwen's voice.

"What did you see?" Asked Dx becoming more and more active as he awaited her response.
"Something terrible." Smiled Luthwen.
"Terrible, Why are you smiling then?" Laughed Dx.
"No reason." Spoke Luthwen as her face turned to a bland expressionless face.

"Luthwen. What did you see?" Asked Dx with concern clinging to his voice.
"Fine I will say what I saw. The Mon Keigh you call Crimson Fists their ship will be destroyed...." Spoke Luthwen now with sorrow easing its way through her face but was interrupted by Dx.

"I could have told you that." Laughed Dx.

"I know you could have. That isn't the important piece is what destroys the Crimson Fist ship. It isn't the Silent Shadow." Spoke Luthwen now having a tear roll down her left cheek.
"Well what is it then?" Spoke Dx as he wiped off Luthwen's tear from her cheeks.
"Something inside the ship explodes. I saw many Thunderhawks fleeing the ship and then after they retreat to a safe distance it explodes. It appeared to originate in the lower middle section." Cried Luthwen.

It then hit Dx. That was where the main armoury was located.
"I set it off?!" Shouted Dx.
"That is what I saw." Spoke Luthwen as tears continued rolling down her faces.

A moment of silence fell upon the two. Both uneasy to say the next thing. Only saved from the silence when the Vox spoke of a last ten minute warning and that all were to report to their target locations.

Dx looked at Luthwen and saw her dispair for the near future of their impending deaths. Dx knew that if he was to die he should die with no secrets. He moved to Luthwen there and grabbed her arm spun her around and let his lips connect with hers.

They only kissed for a moment. Dx the. Retracted from Luthwen and said "If anything or anyone attempts to harm you I will be the destroyer of their life and soul."

The response from Luthwen was not what Dx had expected. She was traumatised by a Mon Keigh touching her. She spat to the floor of Dx's quarters saying various curses in Eldar. "What is wrong with you Dx! Even though you are the only Mon Keigh here that I have respect for I have no interest in becoming yours!" Raged Luthwen.

Dx was incredibly hurt by this and simple spoke the two words he had said so many times before. "Sorry Luthwen."

Dx put on his helmet and moved off with tears streaming from his eyes.

"Let's go Luthwen. I need to kill something fast and I would hate it to be you." Raged Dx angered by the recent events and made sure a bolt mag was loaded in the stalker bolter.

The last thing Dx saw before turning was a look of fear return to Luthwen's eyes.

Luthwen responded quickly "O... Ok..."

There we go a few more pieces now I would guess...
Thanks for reading =) I know it is getting more emotional and it isn't something I really write about but think it makes the story kind of better.

Let me know what you think. I will try to have another piece done a bit later in the week.

#86 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:02 AM

it was good like i siad in the PM a good twist on things :D
Posted Image

#87 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:03 AM

Thank you babe =)

#88 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

you at home or on phone?
Posted Image

#89 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

One More Time Luthwen

Luthwen now knew why she once feared the sight of Dx. He moved with a speed that she struggled to keep up with. Just from looking at Dx she could see Dx clenching his fists as if testing his armour's durability.

"Dx. Please could we slow down a little." Asked Luthwen.

Dx stopped for a second turned gazed down at her through his helmet's blood red eyes and glared for a second then turning and returning to the speed he had been travelling at before.

Luthwen remained quite for the entire trip to the launch bay. Only raising her voice when noticing Dx was reaching a level of emotions she had seen before only a few times.
"Calm yourself Dx. There is no need to be angered or need to do anything." Spoke Luthwen.

Many Night Lords and slave were around doing various duties. Dx once more turned to Luthwen. His helmet turning his voice into a grizzled voice. "I am calm. I am ready. I am preparing to slaughter everything that opposes..." Stopped Dx pondering what he would say next. For for the last few weeks he had fought for Luthwen. Defending her and stopping anyone who spoke out against her.

Then to be betrayed and hated as if he were another one of the countless Mon Keigh she had killed.

Dx went onto one knee and spoke. "Myself." And gazed once more into Luthwen's eyes before turning getting and leaving her by the boarding pod.

"Slave! Where is the Hellsmith Dante." Ordered Dx to the closest slave.
"The Hellsmith is... is" Stuttered the slave.
Dx let out a burst of rage smashing the slaves head into a pink mist.

"You there other slave! Where is the Hellsmith Dante and be quick with your answer or lose your head like the last idiot!" Raged Dx.
"The Hellsmith is with the Talon Lord at the moment giving him specialised weapons and armour to be used in the coming engagment." Answered the slave quickly after seeing the headless body on the ground behind Dx.

"Good slave. Now return to your duties!" Ordered Dx.
The slave gave a bow of respect then turned back to transporting weapons and ammo around the boarding areas.

Dx opened the Vox and asked "Whoever is closest to Dante tell him that I require some equipment."
Only met by a voice saying "Report to Dante's quarters for armament."

Practically running through the corridors of the Silent Shadow Dx had arrived at Dante's quarters with in a matter of minutes.
"Ah Dante I hope I didn't trouble you at all. I only need a few things." Spoke Dx then started to remove his helmet.
"What do you need. Couldn't you have gotten one of the slaves to do this. Right now I should be at my own boarding pod preparing to rip my enemies apart but instead I am here tending to your needs." Raged Dante as he started grabbing various pieces of equipment.

Dx ignored and took a little relish in angering the Hellsmith.

"I will be needing Melta charges and some extra rounds." Spoke Dx as he walked to Dante's workshop.

"If it will make you leave me alone so I can get ready for battle then here are those Stalker Bolter rounds you wanted. Now the charges you cannot have. They aren't exactly common so they are used in needed situations. Dx I am reviewing your mission objective and there is no need for them. If the Crimson Fist armoury is anything like my own I am sure there will be more than enough crap in there for you to use. Good day Dx. We both have something we need to be doing I believe." Spoke Dante as he gave Dx the equipment he allowed him to take.

While Dx was leaving when Dante had just remembered of the Powersword that was created for Dx under the request of the Talon Lord.

"Dx!" Shouted Dante as he raised the Powersword.
"I don't know why the Talon Lord wanted you to have this but I am following his orders. Take this and go." Continued Dante holding the Powersword out for Dx to take it.

Dx dropped the chainsword and grabbed the Powersword which had a crackle of energy ripple down its blade.

It was a tribute to Dante's skill that he could create such a weapon of destruction.

"Your skill still amazes me Dante." Said Dx with a humorous voice.

"I have already proven myself above your capabilities Dx. Be gone now!" Shouted Dante as he was preparing for the coming engagement.

Quite annoyed at being forced out of Dante's quarters but restrained from lashing out at Dante after the Powersword that would bring a swift death to his enemies was given to him. Also the Talon Lord would be upset to hear his personal armorer was killed.

Dx moved back to the boarding area where the Vox gave its final warning saying the launch was imminent. Looking out of one the openings in the Silent Shadow. Dx saw the two ships exchanging fire, bombers gliding through the void of space while being preyed upon by the fighters that made Space Warfare much more cruel.

Seconds later seeing the Night Lords dispatch the first of the Boarding pods. Almost all of First Claw was to strike at individual targets aboard their enemies ships.

The moment they launched the Silent Shadow fired a large volley over the hull of where the breaches where going to hit.

The Silent Shadow was taking hits and its hull rumbled from time to time but the Silent Shadow is Nostramo built and wouldn't be taken down by a single ship or even a thousand so long as the Night Lords still lived and breathed.

"Time to spill some blood." Laughed Dx as he unsheathed his Powersword.

Luthwen remained silent throughout Dx's murderous emotions as they returned to him.

"Dx. Your next to be launched. Make the Night Haunter proud!" Screeched the Vox.
"All of the Crimson Fists shall die by my or my brethren's hands!" Shouted Dx in the Vox.

Taking strides into the boarding pod as if he was a conquering hero Dx entered the boarding pod. Luthwen seem to drag herself into the boarding pod. Even though it was to be launched into a hostile ship filled with Mon Kiegh which wanted to kill her. It was safer to be with Dx as she knew he still had feelings for her and could still be persuaded to protect her when the time came to it.

"Stay close. Kill anything and everything that gets close. Stray too far away and you will be marked a target. Best of luck Farseer." Said Dx as he checked his Stalker Bolter one last time and looked at Luthwen held her hand for a second and shook it off. Dx then looked to the end of the Boarding pod waiting for the hatch to open and bring forth the impending doom of the Sons of Dorn.

#90 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:45 PM

Final Stand

As the boarding pod launched the forced that fired it at the Crimson Fists made the entire pod shake.

In midnight clad Dx stood and took it while Luthwen wasn't made to do this kind of warfare. She could barely stand in the pod.

Using his arms he held Luthwen upright so she didn't cause more harm to herself when falling down and being thrown around the pod.

A thunderous crash was the sign to Dx that it had come for him to spring forth from the boarding pod and to crush the Crimson Fists.

Dx grabbed his stalker Bolter and sprang out from the boarding pod firing his Stalker Bolter in quick bursts.

From the boarding pod's penetration point there were several crushed Space Marines, servitors and navy staff that had no idea what happened.

Still letting off quick bursts of Stalker Bolter fire which ripped through another couple of the unsuspecting Space Marines passing through.

Over the Vox reports of similar events were happening. Ariock and his squad of Siddicus, Roah and Spiny had apparently cleared out the breaching area and now were approaching the bridge.

Lothair, Juggs, Yon and the squad's leader Ragtag had reported large resistance from hanger as fighters and bombers were still preparing to launch. Shortly after those reports came in Ragtag then told of how combined Lascannon fire brought down most larger opponents while Yon and Ragtag used their skills to slaughter the infantry who might be able to do a little more than scratch their armour.

While Dante's squad of Paladin, Venom and Grim were moving with great haste. Not much stood to oppose them apart from some servitors modified for combat which were little more than annoyances deployed to delay the squad from reaching the engines.

Soon after the first strikes thrown into the Crimson Fists ship all of the personal aboard started to move to the areas the Night Lords were closest to.

Dx saw several Guardsmen and Space Marines falling back to a safer location where defences had probably been created to hold back the marauding Night Lords.

Dx fired the last of his Stalker Bolter magazine into the enemies that were retreating. Seeing a couple of them fall he slid out the empty magazine and slid in a new one.

"Luthwen?" Growled Dx.
"I'm not dead yet Dx." Spoke Luthwen as she pulled her sword out from a Crimson Fist's body.

"Good, Luthwen now keep up as I see the defences are getting stronger. Something tells me they don't want me at the Armoury." Laughed Dx.

"I can do better than keep up." Shouted Luthwen as she charged forward starting to jump through the air stabbing a Crimson Fist unprepared for the speed of an Eldar expecting only to be facing Night Lords.

Dx charged immediately after Luthwen not letting her take all the kills for herself.

Firing of a couple of shots as he charged ripping out a few brains that were falsely protected by power armour the Crimson Fists wore.

After coming with a few meters of the first Crimson Fist Dx's Powersword slid out and was thrust in and out of a Fist's chest sending him crashing to the ground coughing up blood. Dx took a final look at felt some pleasure at the marine's dying pain.

More Fists started to fire bolt rounds at Dx and Luthwen. Dx knew he would have been killed if it wasn't for Dante's skill with armour. Bolt after bolt shattered off Dx's armour.

Luthwen didn't have the same luck as Dx did with armour and physiology. Where Dx was a common Space Marine Luthwen was completely different. Being an Eldar gave her some disadvantages but also some advantages over Dx. She glided past the Crimson Fists bolter fire without a scratch. As soon as Luthwen was in range she raised her blade and cut the closest Crimson Fist in half and within second had her blade at the next Fist's throat and made short work of the defensive line.

The few out of reach for her were kill mercilessly as Dx pounced upon them cutting a couple of them open and leaving them to bleed to death while the one marine who had time to draw his Chainsword stood and ripped off parts of Dx's chestplate.

Holding Dx back with his Chainblade raised up to meet Dx's Powersword. The stalemate was only broken when Dx raised his Fist and pounded it repeatedly into his face until he lost grip of his chainsword.

When the Fist finally lost grip of his Chainsword Dx revaled in the pleasure it brought him to see the look of fear through the Fist's helmet. With his clenched fist Dx changed it into a palm and removed the Helmet and repeatedly hit the Fist's eyes, nose, cheeks, mouth and then finally his forehead with the pommel of his Powersword until his head not much more than a bloody bag of meat.

Luthwen disgusted to see Dx enjoying the pain and suffering he caused a Mon Khiegh who should have just been kill quickly and efficiently.

"Do you have to kill them all so... Slowly Dx?" Asked Luthwen as they approached the Armoury doors.
"Why shouldn't I?" Glared Dx as his head moved with swift motion at her.
"Well even though you are enemies they deserve a quick death. Emotions feed the creatures within the Warp. Mon Kheigh emotions are possibly the worst." Spoke Luthwen as she walked back to the bleeding Crimson Fists and stabbed down with her blade into them to end their suffering.

Dx angered with his dying enemies being killed.
"I don't tell you how to treat your foes so don't tell me how to treat mine!" Raged Dx as he grabbed Luthwen and threw her lightly away from the other Fist trying to grasp his Bolter just out of reach.

The Fist caught Dx's eye.

"Dx! You are possibly feeding those that dwell in the Warp! I thought that was behind you." Raged Luthwen shocked to see Dx had forgotten about Tnemhcatta when a Daemon tried to control him.

Dx just ignored Luthwen and grabbed the bolter the Fist was grasping for and unloaded a couple of rounds threw both eyes of the Fist then dropped the Bolter next to the Fist and continued to the Armoury.

"Well Luthwen looks like we are at the end of this journey." Spoke Dx as the doors of the Armour slid open and entered in.

Ok so yeah sorry for the delay I just kind of forgot. Ain't I awesome. I will try to get another piece up soon.

Thanks Dante for unlocking the thread for me =)

#91 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

good story Dx wish you told me it was reopened though
Posted Image

#92 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:02 AM

That would have required effort at almost 1am.... Sorry babes =P

#93 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

oh right your forgiven then lol
Posted Image

#94 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

As I should be =)

#95 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

True Loyalties

Dx and Luthwen had been given a short breath of freedom as the Crimson Fists mustered up a force to drive them out. All this time Dx searched for the Melta charges, bombs and anything else that could rip open the Crimson Fists's ship open.

Very little was found. A few charges and bombs. Nothing much. There were five charges and three bombs. Basically nothing. Dx had to plant them in the most vital areas which could cause chain reactions across the entire ship.

Though Dx had little hope this would work he heard what Luthwen had to say about her vision. Dx stuck in the Crimson Fist armoury. Setting off the charges around the Armoury which would cause it to be destroyed.

Thinking of that gave Dx pleasure knowing the Talon Lord's rage would be reaching new heights when he is denied the killing of the Crimson Fists.

Moving to sit down for a moment Dx removed his helmet and put it down on top of an armoury crate which just had some Bolter rounds inside. While checking how much ammo his Stalker Bolter had the Vox became active.

"This is Dante! We have hit the Engines. The Fists aren't going anywhere soon!" Laughed Dante.

"Good work Dante. Make your way to the Hangar and group up with your brother's squads and prepare for launch back to the Silent Shadow." Spoke Othrim with joy clinging to his voice through the Vox.

Suddenly another voice popped up in the Vox.

"This is Ragtag. We have the Hangar in lock down. Bet the Fists are too scared to face us! Take as long as you need. Gives me more time to slaughter more these fools before we return to the Silent Shadow." Laughed Ragtag as Twin Bolter shots echoed through the Vox.

"Ragtag. As much as I want you to kill them, I want my men to return as soon as possible. The killing of the Fists is my pleasure and mine alone!" Raged Othrim.

"Fine. We will not make any more assaults. Taking more defensive positions within the Hangar. Ragtag out." Spoke Ragtag as the Twin Bolter shots began to cease.

"This is Dante. We are moving to the Hangar. We shall be at the Hangar in about ten minutes. Make sure you don't shoot at us Ragtag. We are too busy fighting lapdogs to kill each other this day." Spoke Dante as layers of Ceramite armour hit the metal works of the Mechanicus repeatedly.

Shortly after the Vox fell silent. Until Ariock spoke.

"Bridge is now taken. Everything around here is dead. Nothing breathes here except us. Main componets of the Bridge are destroyed or unable to be used. We are not withdrawing to the Hangar to make our escape before the Lapdogs try another pointless attack." Shouted Ariock as electrical screeches were heard through the Vox.

"Good Ariock. Get to the Hangar. As soon as possible or you and your group will be blow up with the Fists." Laughed the Talon Lord as his killing of the Fists is almost at hand.

Another period of silence fell. Dx finally stood back up and grabbed ammo for his Stalker Bolter, planted the last of the charges in areas that contained explosives such as the ammo reserves for bolter all the way up to the ship's weapons then also planting some on electrical areas that if they blew could also destroy other parts of the ship's vital pieces to operator properly.

Shortly after planting the last of the charges the doors which were sealed behind them were being smashed down.

"Luthwen. Couldn't you escape in some way. With some strange Eldar power that we could never truly understand?" Questioned Dx as he picked up his Powersword and Stalker Bolter.

"I think I could. Why would I want to though. Be trapped on this ship about to be destroyed or be hunted by your... Brothers. Wouldn't it be easier to just stay here. I failed in my task long ago so keeping myself alive serves no real purpose." Spoke Luthwen as she prepared herself for death and the Crimson Fists that were battering down the door.

"How did you fail? Because you were captured? Because you were the only survivor? That doesn't mean you failed. If you failed you would have doomed yourself to serve Chaos. You have resisted everything and if anything turned myself from Chaos. In my eyes you haven't failed." Spoke Dx awaiting to destroy the ship.

"I failed Dx! When I lost the lives of all of the Eldar under my command! I failed allowing myself to be captured when I had the chance to make an early escape but thought we could have made it out. I failed because of my task to hold that world you took me from burnt to a cinder. You caused me to fail! You and all the other Mon Khieghs caused my failure!" Raged Luthwen as the door began to weaken some more.

"So I am also a Mon Khiegh now?! I thought I was different Luthwen or that just more Eldar trickery! You blame me and my race because we were superior in battle to you! You should only blame your own race for not knowing of that faster. If your race was so powerful they wouldn't have allowed the Warp to be created and doom their own race!" Raged back Dx becoming wounded with Luthwen's word but saw she was much more hurt by his.

"You think I don't live everyday wishing my race didn't cause the Great Fall! The amount of us that died when that thing was created. When my race was marked for death! Living everyday knowing there is a chance you might feed she who thirsts! I did think you were different until I realised you are still a Mon Khiegh and there is no way anyone within your Mon Khiegh race can be trusted with anything the Eldar created or held!" Raged back Luthwen as she began to fill with psychic powers.

Taken back by her prescence of power Dx began to fall back until he was at the wall looking into Luthwen's eyes. As Luthwen raised up her hands to burn Dx the door fell down with a mighty crash.

She turned instantly and burnt all of the Crimson Fists making an entry as well as the second line. The other Crimson Fists took cover still blinded by the flash of power.

The Vox came to life.
"Dx where are you we need to leave immediately. The Talon Lord has order all of us to return to the Silent Shadow." Spoke Ragtag commanding the retreating parties.

"Well I am still at the armoury. There seems to be about ten to twenty Crimson Fists who really don't want us here." Spoke Dx as he discharged his Stalker a few times.

"Dx you need to retreat to the Hangar. Now! Or you will be blown with this ship to oblivion." Shouted Ragtag as the Thunderhawk was being powered up.

"Well I have other plans Ragtag. I have decided to destroy the Armoury and the main part of the Crimson Fists ship. Escape. Well I have no real idea on how to do that. Will discuss what to do when it comes to that." Laughed Dx as he continued to fire Stalker Bolter shots.

"Don't be a fool Dx. You know what the Talon Lord will do if you take away his kill." Cautioned Ragtag.

"Even the Talon Lord can't threaten those who are dead!" Laughed Dx some more.

"Fine Dx. You best die in the explosion otherwise the Talon Lord will have your head above his throne." Finished Ragtag as the roar of engines reaching full power thrusted the Thunderhawk out of the Crimson Fist ship and into the hangar of the Silent Shadow.

Soon about five of the Fists had died and they weren't showing signs of letting up. More poured forth but with Luthwen's powers nothing could get close enough.

"Well Luthwen. I am glad that at the end of everything I am here with you. Doubt you thought you would be spending it with a Mon... Human." Shouted Dx as the Fists started to pull back.

"No. I don't take pleasure in spending my last moments with a Mon Khiegh and I don't want to spend it here. Though this is better than spending it living in fear. At least I know this is where I will die." Spoke Luthwen out of breath and almost falling over from using her Psychic powers.

"Who said I had any intention of dying?" Laughed Dx as he reloaded his Stalker Bolter and began to move towards the doorway.

"But I saw you die Dx. I thought you were following my vision?" Spoke Luthwen with a confused look upon her face.

"Yes but a vision doesn't always show the future but a possible future. I have no real intention on dying here. I am going to free myself from this ship and all others then find somewhere..." Spoke Dx almost like he was going to finish his speech but then stopped.

"Dx what is it? Where are you going?" Asked Luthwen going to catch up with Dx.

"I am going somewhere that isn't filled with all of this. I see no point in constant warfare. I need somewhere away from it all. Somewhere that isn't just violence." Spoke Dx as he turned to face Luthwen.

"In this age there is no place that isn't filled with violence. Even a world that is free will turn out to be a Necron Tomb world or the target for a Tyranid invasion or countless other foes who only wish on destruction for others. There is no place free, so where will you go then?"

"That is yet to be decided. I will find somewhere. You are more than welcome to come with but understand if you would prefer to stay aboard this ship and die. So it is your choice Luthwen." Continued Dx as he walked over the dead Crimson Fists.

"Dx!" Luthwen paused as she wondered why should she run. Living in fear again was it worth it? To spend her life in constant danger or to end it right here right now.

"I will come with Dx. Better to live and carry on some of the Eldar traditions before they leave this Galaxy and so that the Eldar live on some more. I will help you find somewhere to go Dx." Smiled Luthwen and both pretty much forgot they were ready to kill each other a few minutes ago.

"Very well Luthwen." Smiled Dx as he picked her up and moved her over the dead Crimson Fists then started to move to the Hangar.

There were some Guardsmen and Fists clinging to life disturbed by the sight they saw as Humans hated Eldar and Eldar hated Human but to see an Eldar and a Astarte together outside of a combat situation made them feel sick.

"Silent Shadow! I am making my escape and need about five or ten minutes to escape. Have I got your co-operation on this?" Spoke Dx as he let Luthwen down as they passed the last of the corpses.

"Silent Shadow?!" Raged Dx.

The Crimson Fists's Ship began to shake violently.

#96 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

Strange Days

When the ship began to shake Dx knew that the Night Lords had opened fire upon the ship. Nothing else could have caused such destruction. Well nothing that made any sense. The Crimson Fists wouldn't destroy themselves.

Perhaps another ship had just arrived and laid down fire on the Crimson Fists. Although that was highly unlikely. The Talon Lord wouldn't allow some random warband to steal his kill. It must have been the Night Lords unloading the Silent Shadow's ordnance into the Crimson Fists.

This ship wouldn't last long with the pounding it was taking. Dx knew he had to make it to the Hangar immediately to have any chance of escape and then would need some kind of miracle to avoid Night Lord and Crimson Fist defences.

It was a small chance Dx could make it to the Hangar and an even smaller chance he could escape in a Thunderhawk. Dx was still willing to try as it was a better chance of survival than just sitting and awaiting death.

Most of the Fists who were near either were falling back to regroup, trying to find a salvageable Thunderhawk that wasn't destroyed or damaged by Juggs and Lothair's lascannons or they were attempting to fight back against the Night Lord's Silent Shadow.

Some of the Fists continued to fight Dx and Luthwen but shots were firing no way near them due to the ship being under fire. Dx ignored most and knew they weren't what was important at the this time.

After a few minutes of constant shaking it all of a sudden stopped. Dx and Luthwen had made some good progress through the ship and were almost at the Hangar. Now the Crimson Fists were done with regrouping and now they were regrouped.

They didn't want anyone to be leaving. Dx and Luthwen had just reached the Hangar to see almost a hundred Space Marines preparing to be launched in a desperate attempt to strike back at the Night Lords.

There were a few Thunderhawks still operational. Ones that were left as Lothair and Juggs had more vital targets at the time Dx had guessed. It was a quick guess. Who knows perhaps Juggs and Lothair left them there intentionally for Dx. Unlikely but perhaps the Night Lords knew Dx would try to make an escape from the Crimson Fists.

Both Luthwen and Dx made their way to a Thunderhawk. Sneaking through the Hangar. Dx's midnight blue blending in with the darkness and Luthwen Dalthi which made the colour bend to darkness around her.

The Crimson Fists knew nothing about Dx and Luthwen in the Hangar until a Thunderhawk's engines began flaring up. It was also covered by another volley of ordnance from the Silent Shadow hitting the ship causing violent shaking worse than before.

It was only when a deafening blast was heard did Dx realise the Armoury must have been breached by a shot or explosion as the Crimson Fist ship was literally coming apart. Luckily the Thunderhawk's engines were now fully fired up.

As the Thunderhawk flew out of the Hangar it suffered from some of the blast as the right wing was damaged with almost half of the wing blown off.

"Well at least were out of the Crimson Fist ship." Spoke Dx with a sigh of relief.
"We aren't out of this yet. The Night Lords are sending fighters after us. They think we are Space Marines trying to escape!" Spoke Luthwen as she looked Dx for advice on what to do.

Dx had little idea of what to do. He immediately did the only thing that he could have done. He turned on the Vox and quickly gained access to the Silent Shadow ordering the fighters to break off pursuit.

"This is Dx! I am piloting a stolen Crimson Fist Thunderhawk. I am being pursued by Night Lord fighters! Call them off!" Ordered Dx as the fighters closed in.

The Vox remained silent.

"Damn it! Call them off!" Raged Dx.

The Vox continued to remain silent.

"Fine. I will deal with this myself." Spoke Dx as he turned the Thunderhawk around.

opening fire with all the weapons it had into the Night Lord fighters. They must had expected this to be a pursuit and little chance of a fight.

Dx took down the first couple of fighters but four others still pursued them.

They broke off their formation to avoid more loses.

Dx knew now it wouldn't be easy. Luthwen moved to get into the most covered position under Dx's orders.

Two went to the left and two went to the right. Dx knew they would attempt a pincer movement. Striking for the sides which the Thunderhawk wouldn't be able to spot them from.

Dx awaited them. Moving fast enough to show his attempt to escape but slow enough so they could catch him.

Dx continued to await them. When they were at either side and prepared to fire that was when Dx flew straight up.

The fire from the fighters flew across narrowly missing Dx's stolen Thunderhawk. They were precise as the fighters seemed to mirror each other. Another two were destroyed and a third damaged.

Dx thought they would have pulled back from that as they had wasted so much to take out this single Thunderhawk.

Then Dx remembered the Talon Lord wanted the entire Crimson Fist chapter destroyed. Wouldn't have surprised him if hundreds of other other fighters were flying over to Dx's position.

The damaged fighter couldn't keep up as it was too far behind and cut of pursuit while the other stayed behind awaiting a clear and precise shot on the back of the Thunderhawk.

Dx was losing his lead and shut down the engines stopping the Thunderhawk and the fighter flew straight past them. The Thunderhawk fired for the last time.

The left wing was then blow completely off it lost control and exploded.

A smirk came across Dx's face and be started the engines back up.

"Luthwen, are you ok or do you need assistance?" Asked Dx.
"Perfect. Where are we off to now?" Asked Luthwen as she returned to the cockpit of the Thunderhawk.
"Well I have only one real idea. It is the worst idea but the only idea I have. Eldar world or Craftworld." Spoke Dx as he continued flying.
"An Eldar Craftworld? Are you sure? They would probably kill you on sight." Asked Luthwen astonished Dx even suggested the idea.
"We'll be ok. We can go to the Craftworld you belong to and then find out what to do from there. Ok?" Spoke Dx as he opened up the ship's command console.

"I know of an Eldar controlled area we can go. Still think this is a bad idea." Spoke Luthwen as she entered in the coordinates to this location.

"I think we both don't like this idea but it is better than sitting in space waiting for something to happen." Spoke Dx as he hit the autopilot to those coordinates.

"It will be a while before we reach there. Looks like we have to be patient. I hate waiting." Spoke Dx with humour stuck to his voice.

"Who knows there might be something here that can pre-occupy our minds for a while." Spoke Luthwen as she wondered off searching for something to do.

#97 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

Just a little post to keep the thread open as I am almost done with the next piece and bothering another mod just seems seems like it would be an annoyance =P

#98 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

Craftworld

The journey was long. It took almost two weeks but it was a sight Dx was amazed to see. This Craftworld was so perfectly crafted and anything that the Mechanicus has and can create lacks the beauty and craftsmanship required to become a true weapon of destruction.

That sums up everything created by the Imperium though, imperfect and crafted by young fools. Some might try to hide their imperfections by adding a personal touch or something considered stylish or even colour them but anything and everything they do to hide their imperfect creations is nothing compared to the sleek and expertly crafted Eldar Craftworlds.

Dx turned to Luthwen as he had no idea of what to do now as this Eldar Craftworld that was in front of them had the capability to tear their stolen damaged Thunderhawk apart a million times and then a million more.

Luthwen opened up communications with the Craftworld in front of them and attempted to contact them before their weapons ripped Dx and Luthwen apart." Craftworld Ulthwe I am Luthwen Farseer of an expeditionary group that has fallen. I and a friend have taken a Mon Khiegh transport and now are seeking refuge." Spoke Luthwen clearly.

Dx sat there not saying a thing and sat motionless awaiting the response of the Eldar guards that are deciding their fate. One wrong move and they would both be destroyed seeing only a single flash.

"Luthwen land that... thing at these coordinates and you shall await further orders." Spoke the voice calmly.

Dx flew the Thunderhawk down slowly so not to draw attention to the Thunderhawk. As they were near the ground Dx saw how little they were trusted. Almost two hundred Eldar Guardians, Howling Banshees, Fire Dragons and a squad of Wraithguard awaited them. All still as statues and all ready to kill.

"Quite the welcome home party they have for you." Laughed Dx.
Luthwen smiled a little but quickly faded as she knew that we were less safe here just like every other place in the galaxy.

The Thunderhawk began its landing process those once still statues circled around the Thunderhawk and deployed weapons. One of the Guardians stepped forward to greet Luthwen as the Thunderhawk's hold opened.

Luthwen stepped out first and the Eldar stood there watching the Thunderhawk for anything else that might be hiding in there.

Dx shortly behind Luthwen came out slowly trying not to cause too much alarm. Once the Eldar caught side of Dx they closed their circle with their weapons raised in an attack position. Forcing Dx to the group with over whelming numbers the Guardian who was about to greet Luthwen finally spoke.

"Luthwen I presume. I am Lorundil guardian of this landing space. Before I permit you access to stay here I am going to need some answers. First of all, why have you taken a Mon Khiegh transport? Secondly why is there a corrupted Mon Khiegh accompanying you here?! Thirdly where are all of the other Eldar supposed to be with you?" Raged the Eldar Guardian who revealed himself as Lorundil.

"I am pleased to meet you Lorundil. Well we escaped from a Mon Khiegh space vessel. We needed to escape and didn't have time to be picky about what craft we used. That there is... Is D'hex. Usually shortened to Dx though. I will explain it in the near future as this is a long story. The other Eldar are all dead. Have been for what feels like an age and I haven't seen another member of my race since then." Spoke Luthwen as she gave her weapons to Lorundil.

The other Eldar still uneasy around Dx went to take his weapons. As Dx grasped his weapons Luthwen turned and gave a look that gave a clear sign that she wanted Dx to hand what weapons he had.

Before the various Eldar had a chance to take his weapons Dx handed over his Stalker Bolter to the closest Eldar.

It pained and made Dx feel defenceless to be released from all of his weapons. Even though Dx had just escaped from a burning carcass of an Imperial Vessel Dx always had his weapons close at hand. This took Dx a while to remove all of his weapons first Dx unsheathed his Powersword, then came a combat knife in its holster, the Bolt Pistol that was slung at his side, a few frag grenades that were on his belt and then as a sign of respect to the Eldar Dx removed his helmet.

"Well Luthwen we are going inside the Craftworld but you are both to be guarded all the way there. If either of you moves five steps away from me you'll be executed by these guards in an instant." Warned Lorundil as he signed to the other Eldar Guardians to guard them.

As they walked into the Craftworld there was nothing but silence from this area as if there were any nearby Eldar they were shocked or confused at the sight of a Mon Khiegh within a Craftworld. Dx after a few minutes spoke up.

"So where are we going?" Asked Dx.

He was met with cold silence from the Eldar Guardians and Lorundil.

"Where are we going Eldar?" Asked Dx again this time raising his voice a little with a sting of rage added.

Some of the nearby Eldar turned their heads when they heard Dx's raised voice. Dx didn't know if there was the language barrier or if they were ignoring him but it didn't matter as all of this was beginning to annoy Dx.

"Luthwen ask these bastards where the hell we are going." Spoke Dx with the rage still sticking to his voice.

"Doubt it will do any good Dx but I will attempt to speak to them." Luthwen turned to Lorundil "Lorundil where are we going?" Asked Lorundil calmly.

At first silence remained but soon Lorundil spoke up.

"You are going to have to explain yourself to the Seers in the council chambers. Bringing a corrupted Mon Khiegh to here! One of the most secretive places in the Galaxy and you brought it here! Tell your beast I will not speak to it. The beast doesn't even deserve my attention." Spat Lorundil and then continued walking.

Luthwen noticed the moment the words were uttered Dx took in the simplistic term an aggressive stance. His fists were clenched and Dx was ready to rip Lorundil's head from his body. Luthwen turned to Dx and just said to him "Dx calm yourself." Then Dx gave a look at Luthwen before relaxing and went back into a calm state and continued to follow Lorundil.

Lorundil started laughing as Dx calmed himself and spoke "If only all of them were like that." Spoke Lorundil before he started laughing again.

Soon they arrived at the Seer Council. Luthwen entered after a short search then Dx had several searches for any possible weapons that could be used. After the seventh they decided Dx didn't have any weapons and allowed him access but was still under guard but now from Wraithguards.

Dx had been to various ceremonial halls, command decks and hundreds or thousands of these places which were known to be the most incredible craftsmanship in the whole galaxy but none of those seen before within the Silent Shadow, back on Tnemhcatta before the Night Children ripped it apart or even as far back to his earliest days back on his homeworld belonging to the Imperium of Man could compare to the chamber of the Seers. Perhaps it was the Eldar magics that made it appear to be so much more than all the others Dx had seen or perhaps the Eldar were just able to create ships and craft so buildings to a superior standard than all other races Dx had seen before.

"Ah welcome Farseer Luthwen. It has been sometime since we last communicated. In that last communication you were in command of setting up an outpost on a planet in another part of the Galaxy. Please indulge me into what the current status of the outpost is?" Questioned the Head Seer.

"Last time I saw it there was nothing left. The Night Children had destroyed it all. The Night Children were a group within a Night Lord Warband. There were no survivors except for myself." Spoke Luthwen with a few tears falling from her eyes for the memory of her fallen comrades.

"Is that so? If what you speak is true then we will need to take a swift retribution for this loss. Do you know the location of these so called Night Children and how many they numbered?" Spoke the Head Seer who seemed shocked at the news but didn't allow any emotion to surface.

"Well there was about fifty Night Children with weapons that were destroying the forests while they were searching for us. Soon they destroyed one of our few Webway gates. We couldn't ignore their presence. We acted but they were prepared and needed to lure us out. They killed many of us and we killed very few of them before our demise. Once we were being slaughtered we pulled back to a more defendable location which was a small defensive stronghold we had constructed long ago. Once they knew the location of this stronghold we were trapped and obliterated. The Night Children's commander took me as a prisoner. Let me introduce to D'hex, ex-commander of the Night Children and ex-Night Lord." Spoke Luthwen

The guards instantly took a more aggressive stance with their weapons raised after learning Dx had destroy one of their outposts and threw him to ground then prepared to finish him until the Seers halted the Wraithguard with a quick psychic communication and they returned to silence wanting to know more of this journey Luthwen had taken.

"Continue Farseer Luthwen." Spoke the Head Seer calmly.

"I was taken aboard a stolen Imperial ship that I soon learnt was called the Cursed Nightmare. It was destroyed at Tnemhcatta, which was and could still be an Imperial hive world. A force of Space Marines attacked the Night Children with the element of surprise as they assaulted the planet below. I was still aboard the Cursed Nightmare when the fighting began. It took about an hour or two before the ship started its descent to the Planet's surface. I had also discovered that a daemon dwelled within Dx. I had warned him about its intentions." Spoke Luthwen who was interrupted by the Head Seer.

"So you helped an agent of the great enemy?" Questioned the Head Seer.

"Not in the slightest. I saw Dx as one who wasn't an agent of the great enemy but was in danger of falling. After the Cursed Nightmare had crash upon Tnemhcatta Dx was there in about an hour. I was still alive and conscious, injured of course but alive. Eventually Dx found me within the Cursed Nightmare and then I and Dx fought the daemon until it was banished back into the hell from once it came. Dx was wounded after the battle with the daemon. We both were. Dx and I made a recovery but I had been taken into captivity but this time by the Night Lords not the Night Children. It was about a week or two before Dx returned to consciousness and he rescued me from the commander of the Night Lords who they called." The words escaped Luthwen until Dx spoke up.

"The Talon Lord, Talon Lord Othrim. I think that is who you are thinking of Luthwen." Spoke Dx then was hit in the back of the left leg to make him fall down.

"Thank you Dx. Now where was I... Ah yes Dx had managed to make his way into the Talon Lord's quarter's and kill both of the Night Lords that were guarding the area in which I was being kept. Then the Talon Lord entered and took Dx away to be questioned about what was going on. Soon after that Dx had returned and everything seemed to be fine. That was until more developments happened as a chapter of Space Marines from the Imperium of Man arrived. They were the Crimson Fists. A surprise attack happened and there more armoured units arrived to take out the commanders of the Night Lords. We had I think five around us. Dx also had a Night Lord known as Ariock. He was apparently The Lord of Raptors. Together we got rid of the Crimson Fists. Eventually we went to the Talon Lord's bridge where everyone was briefed on their mission." Spoke Luthwen until interrupted.

"So you assisted enemies of the Craftworld Farseer Luthwen?" Asked one of the Seers to the left of the Head Seer.

"I was protecting myself. The Night Lords just happened to be there." Spoke Luthwen.

"Very well, continue." Spoke the same Seer.

"After the briefing Dx wasn't given anything to do as they saw me as a liability. So if Dx was to go battle he would need to take me as they didn't trust an Eldar Farseer on their ship. We were given a different task to everyone else. We were to go to the Armoury on their ship. We were to be used as a distraction. Well Dx and I had an argument before which resulted in us not being pleased with the incoming battle." Spoke Luthwen as she remembered the moments that seemed like an age ago.

"What was the argument about Farseer Luthwen?" Ordered the Head Seer.

Luthwen remained silent.

"Farseer Luthwen are you hiding evidence from us?" Questioned the Head Seer raising his voice a little now.

Luthwen was still silent until Dx spoke up.

"The argument was about how she was too good for me and how I am still the same as every other... Mon-Khiegh." Spoke Dx also remembering the moments before his last battle.

"Is this true Farseer Luthwen?" Questioned the Head Seer.

"Yes it is Head Seer." Spoke Luthwen as she looked down at the floor.

"Continue with the events then Farseer." Ordered the head Seer once more.

It was several moments before Luthwen spoke up again.

"Very well I shall continue. While we were defeating the Crimson Fists we put the past few days behind us and looked to get out alive. All was going fine until the Crimson Fists ship became target practice for the gunnery crews of the Silent Shadow. Dx said we had to make it to the hangar. He told the Night Lords to cease fire and allow us to escape. We were met with silence though. Eventually more Crimson Fists wanted to hold us back although most were trying to escape themselves and didn't really care about us anymore. Dx still shot them down as they approached us. I think it was more for protection than rage or bloodlust. When we made it to the hangar we made a quick escape in a Crimson Fist transport but then Night Lord Fighters came after us offensively and then attempted to destroy us. If it wasn't for Dx's piloting we would have been. After three fighters were down we took our chance to escape and we did. Now we are here. What else would you like to know Seers?" Finished Luthwen looked at the Seers for their responses.

The Seers looked at each other for a few minutes then the Head Seer spoke up "Is that everything Farseer?"

"Everything that is relevant I have told you." Sighed Luthwen growing tired of these pointless questions.

"We will decide if something is relevant or not Farseer Luthwen." Cautioned the Head Seer.

"Well Seer Council that is all that has happened worth noting. Everything else that happened would have no value here." Spoke Luthwen removing the tiredness from her voice but more a hint of anger.

"Very well Farseer Luthwen, we will withdraw to consider what your fates should be. Guardian Lorundil would you escort them to a holding area until we have made a decision on their fates." Spoke the Head Seer as they began to retire from the Council Chamber and moved into Seclusion.

"Yes Seer Council." Spoke Lorundil as the Wraithguard surrounded Dx and Luthwen. "Farseer Luthwen follow me and make sure your pet to does the same."
Don't know if people really read this when I was more active with my writing but sorry for the delay anyone who did read it. I stopped when I was really busy with School which has now finished and I just couldn't be arsed when I finished School so I will try to post some more up soon =)

#99 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

Judgement

The holding area which the Eldar had was almost bare which was to be expected but was just as well-crafted as the rest of the Craftworld. There no imperfections anywhere. Every part of the Craftworld perfectly linked to the next until it was one whole perfect creation.

“You will be summoned when the Seers have made a decision. Until them you are to await the Seers decision here, although if you cause any trouble your pet will be executed. Take that as a warning.” Spoke Lorundil then walked off with the Wraithguard and left two Guardians to protect the prisoners Luthwen and Dx.

“Well there seems to be nothing to do now except for wait until they want us back.” Spoke Dx as he sat down in a seating area of the holding area.

Luthwen gave a nod of approval to Dx “That seems to be true. I’m off to get some rest from the long journey we’ve had.”

“Very well Luthwen, I will keep a watch.” Smiled Dx.

Dx continued to sit there for a few hours. It didn’t matter what the Council decided Dx knew he wasn’t going to let anyone not even the Eldar decide how he was going to die.

Many foes and friends have tried to kill Dx over the years. Some succeeded in removing Dx but not had yet claimed the prize of killing him. Everyone foe and friend of Dx who had attempted to kill him were always present in his mind. Every day something would remind Dx of how he failed to stop his friends and foes from removing him from here or there.

Dx knew he couldn’t win every battle he went into but every defeat even from his days fighting for the Imperium still lingered in his mind, tormenting him for each time he failed. Dx pushed back these thoughts but they always seemed to linger around but seemed to come back stronger after every battle that was lost while if a battle was won these feelings seemed to be suppressed. Perhaps this was natural to help win the coming battles but this was unknown to Dx.

It was some hours before anyone came to notify Dx and Luthwen of any developments. Obviously they addressed Luthwen and ignored Dx. All of that time was spent mostly by Dx sitting there with his thoughts of the outcome that awaited them.

The outcome Dx hoped for required him not to kill anyone but as much as he spoke of not being a warrior for She who thirsts he still enjoyed the thrill, speed and taking of a kill within a battle. Dx knew he should talk to Luthwen about this but this is no place for a conversation like that. It would end up with someone over hearing and not understanding the situation.

The Eldar Guardian Lorundil who greeted them into the Craftworld came back to deliver the Seers updates on the situation. Dx still wondered how he could be called a pet by this Eldar Guardian when he was the one doing everything asked of him while Dx had completely turned against his original masters and is now hunted by all of his previous masters.

Dx decided not to make any rash decisions yet. A single Eldar guardian isn’t a problem but when you’re on a Craftworld filled with them then you’re in trouble. Didn’t mean Dx didn’t want to tear Lorundil throat out.

“Ah Luthwen, enjoying yourself.” Laughed Lorundil who seemed to have a strange pleasure about this situation.

“Lorundil, may I ask you why you are taking a strange pleasure in this situation as it seems more like you should be with your Dark Kin.” Spoke Dx as he had rage building after being taunted.

“Don’t speak of matters you do not understand. I’m nothing like the Dark Kin. I hate your race for all they done, foolishly charging into matters without knowing the consequences which has caused the downfall of hundreds and possibly thousands of worlds. You should just admit that the Eldar are superior to all others.” As Lorundil quickly raged back at Dx as an argument began.

“Humans have caused a lot of destruction within the Galaxy and killed many but that all pales in comparison to the Great Fall, purges before the Great Fall and yet you still call yourself just and righteous over the other races. Sure you stopped the C’tan and Necrons but that was just the prelude even more massacres. I’m not going to say Mankind is worse or better than the Eldar but we are both bringers of destruction and death.” Spoke Dx as he withdrew from the argument as he noticed nearby Eldar over hearing this argument and could possibly get involved.

“The Eldar have changed immensely since the Great Fall. We have gone through a tragic event that makes any event in your race’s history looks like nothing. Do not even speak to any of the Eldar race about knowing pain like we have!” Raged back Lorundil awaiting Dx’s response but received none.

“I am talking to you, Beast!” Raged Lorundil unable to hold back his anger from the argument he was having with Dx.

Silence fell upon the holding area for a few minutes until Luthwen awoke.

“Lorundil, leave us and do not return until you have news of the council. I do not want to have to listen to your petty concerns or arguments with Dx. So would you leave us and not return until the Council wants us.” Spoke Luthwen awoken by the argument.

“Sorry for the argument Luthwen.” Apologized Dx.

“Well if your Beast had known his place and didn’t speak of things it cannot know of I wouldn’t have been drawn into an argument with it.” Spoke Lorundil still with rage hidden behind his voice.

“Fair enough Lorundil, continue playing your petty games. Has the Council asked for us or have an update for us.” Spoke Luthwen already tiring from Lorundil provoking of Dx.

“That is why I came here and I was going to inform you before your Beast starting making accusations. Now before your Beast opens its mouth again the Council has made an update on your situation. They need to see you in the Council Chambers to discuss the situation as something has come up they need you to explain.” Spoke Lorudnil now calm as if the recent argument hadn’t even happened.

“What is this about?” Questioned Luthwen.

“The Seers didn’t tell me but just that I need to bring you to them. Alone.” Ordered Lorundil.

“Very well then. Dx I shall return soon, try not to cause trouble.” Laughed Luthwen as she was escorted away by two Wraithguard and Lorundil.

It seemed like hours passed before anyone returned to the Holding Area. It was the Farseer Luthwen who seemed to have a grim look upon her face.

“Luthwen, what is wrong?” Spoke Dx shocked at Luthwen’s look.

“The Council has made a decision on you and my fate depends on how this situation reacts.” Spoke Luthwen with the grim look still clinging to her face.

“Well what have they decide?!” Raged Dx at having someone pass judgement upon him.

“Dx shortly after I met with the Seer Council they had discovered on the stolen Thunderhawk we used had a tracer on it which has either alerted the Night Lords or the Imperium’s Astartes of this Craftworld’s location, because of this you are seen as having brought it here to bring down the Eldar Craftworld. I defended you and explained what happened again but they decided that you are to be an enemy of a Craftworld. If you are hostile to your termination then I will be seen as an asset who allowed you to gain access to the Craftworld and endangered the Eldar race. I beg of you not to over react to this.” Spoke Luthwen with the grim face she once held slowly falling into a tear covered face knowing either her race would suffer and Dx her killer and saviour from various battles is now going to be endangering her once more.

“Well… I don’t know what to say… I will need to think about it before I make a decision remember I defended you back in the husk of the Cursed Nightmare from a Daemon of She who thirsts, I saved you in the Silent Shadow from Night Lords and risked everything to ensure your safety from the Imperium’s Astartes. No one not even your race will harm you while I still have a breath left in my lungs.” Raged Dx as he gathered himself and made ready to face the end.

An entire squad of Wraithguard entered the holding area to escort Dx to his fate.

#100 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

Last Dance

The Wraithguard surrounded Dx and each kept a watch on him. Any movement at and all of the Wraithguard raised weapons at Dx. After a few minutes of the Wraithguard stood at ease, another Eldar entered. “I am Orchalon, I am the master of the Craftworld’s interior defence. I am here to take you to your execution. Do you comply with this order?” Spoke this mysterious Eldar. He was rather young for an Eldar male with this state of authority but wore the colours of Ulthwe with pride on his robe and let his long white hair hang down to just below his shoulders.

Dx was still wondering what his answer was going to be. He was sure he could easily cut down a couple of the Wraithguard before they managed to finally bring him down although then Luthwen would be cut down. She could probably hold out against some of these warriors the Eldar had but if she went against the Seers she would be destroyed in a Psychic battle and without weapons she wouldn’t be able to stand up to the others. Also would Luthwen even fight against her own kind, I highly doubt that she would.  Luthwen has already said that I’m just another Mon Keigh perhaps that was just something said rashly or perhaps it was the truth.

A voice not of any Eldar rung out but Dx had no idea from where. “Ah, it has been a while since you felt fear Dx.” Crackled a familiar but strange voice.

None of the Eldar moved as if they hadn’t heard the voice.

“I need to know of your compliance. Will you accept your fate or will we need to take matters into our own hands.” Spoke Orchalon again.

“May I have a few minutes to decide?” Questioned Dx.

“You may have a minute before we take you by force.” Spoke Orchalon again but colder than before.

The voice spoke up again “Ha, the mighty Dx brought to his knees by the Eldar. You really have lost your power since Tnemhcatta haven’t you, I remember a young Astarte who could hold his own against anyone who would challenge him. Now you’re the pet of an Eldar, a shackled weakling. What Slaanesh ever saw in you I will never know.” Instead of crackling this was more said with such condescension.

All of the Eldar Wraithguard still stood ideally by ready if needed as well as Luthwen stood outside of Wraithguard who circled Dx and Orchalon who was counting down the time spent waiting.

It was silent with no sounds being heard until Dx let out a cry of horror “It cannot be! I saw you being burnt and destroyed, you were banished, h-how did you return to me?!”

Luthwen’s attention as well as Orchalon and all the Wraithguard’s attention was suddenly sparked after heard Dx break the silence.

“In the name of Craftworld Ulthwe and the Eldar, I demand you tell me of who you speak.” Ordered Orchalon with all the Wraithguard raising their weapons to Dx.

“Dx, who do you speak of?” Questioned Luthwen with concern growing in her eyes.

“You know I could destroy these pathetic life forms. Give in Dx! You know you want become empowered once more, to become free from the shackles and free to explore your ambitions and emotions!” Spoke the voice once more.

“I was shackled once before remember, only on Tnemhcatta was I freed. You attempted to finally take full control!” Raged Dx.

Luthwen suddenly learnt of who Dx was speaking with. She could attempt to use her psychic powers, most would assume she is preparing to attack and if she said that an agent of She Who Thirsts was brought about then she would obviously be executed as she had fallen from Isha’s love and would know Khaine’s wrath. Although she knew that the damage the Daemon could do if it was released within the Craftworld.

“Orchalon, Dx was once possessed by a Daemon of She Who Thirsts! Its attempting to retake control, destroy the Daemon immediately.” Shouted Luthwen.

Orchalon didn’t like being ordered by a prisoner but knew that he must destroy the Daemon immediately before it had a chance to strike. “Wraithguard prepare to fire!” Ordered Orchalon.

Dx felt his heart sink, the rage, the sorrow and the Daemon that taunted him sent him into a rage which he hadn’t had since the days before he had even captured Luthwen.

“See Dx the Eldar used you as a pawn in their game just as Slaanesh would have but you’ve shown strength and with that you can fend off Daemons such as me as long as you still serve a purpose. Release me and I’ll defeat those fools in a mere moment. “Spoke the Daemon as its voice grew louder and louder.

Dx’s body started to become pulsating and his face and armour bulged as Chaos took control of his body.  The Wraithguard began to fire their Wraithcannons at Dx but the Warp that was taking over him rendered their holes into the Warp designed to rip apart their enemy just allowed more Warp energies to flow through. They had little to no effect on Dx as he body continued to make changes before their own eyes. Luthwen’s eyes she thought betrayed her and was stunned by the sight of Dx’s mutated and corrupted body as Orchalon pulled out his Shuriken pistol and fired a few rounds into Dx as he was being transformed, it had no to little effect. It just seemed to be shrugged off as the transformation took place.

The Wraithguards continued firing as Orchalon went to alert the Seers about the developments happening. A few seconds after Orchalon left Dx was completely transformed and the Warp shrouding him was removed and the body of Dx had become a few feet taller, he know had his gauntlets changed into horrid reconstructions of claws and his face corrupted with horns growing out of the left side with his mouth being stretched and his face had changed to a purple colour. Dx roared out and grabbed the first Wraitguard, smashing it into the ground then with lighting speed grabbed the next throwing it with the strength of a Terminator into the holding area’s wall smashing the Wraithguard into pieces the other three still attempting to stop Dx but with Dx’s speed and strength increased to an inhuman level Dx tore through them as the other three were getting into a formation with them in a line firing into Dx he charged into one taking down the other two and tore them open with his claws in a savage ripping and tearing which saw all parts of the Wraithguards flying at the walls of the holding cell.

Luthwen still stood there in shock at what had happened, the mutated Dx had almost lost sight of her as he rose up from the Wraithguard corpses that were still twitching as their Souls were still trying to defeat the Craftworld. “Luthwen, I almost didn’t notice you there. Is the power of the Prince of Excess not magnificent?” Roared Dx in a state of pure adrenaline and stared into Luthwen’s eyes as if he was piercing her very soul.

“No Dx, She Who Thirsts is not magnificent nor is her power. She will betray you and take your very soul. I thought we were past this after Tnemhcatta but you are proving you’re just like the rest… You’re nothing but a savage Mon Keigh! Stop this now and accept you’ve fallen and make your death quick!” Ordered Luthwen.

“Luthwen, I’ve wanted to do this since I first laid eyes on you.” Laughed the Mutated Dx as he grabbed her by the throat raised her a few feet in the air and saw as she struggled to breathe then stole her last kiss and ripped here throat out of her neck.

The ripped body of Luthwen was dropped as her soul left she still had her Soul Stone and captured it. Dx ripped it off her corpse and move on keeping it for later.

“That is all I got from waiting for so long, how disappointing.” Spoke Dx as he began to laugh at himself.

Dx left the Holding area searching for some way off. But Orchalon had returned with four Seers who were all fully armed and summoned their psychic strength taking Dx’s strength from him.

“Fools, the Prince of Excess cannot be defeated in battle!” Raged Dx as he charge forward smashing a Seer across the corridor.

The other Seers attempted to do battle with Dx, two of them drew out Power Spears attempting keep Dx at bay as the third attempted to weaken him. The fourth Seer began to get back up and helped with the weakening of Dx.

“My power is endless now! None of you have the power to stop me! I am filled with the Power of Chaos!” Continue Dx in a fit of rage.

One of the Seers swung his Power Spear and caught Dx’s face and Dx appeared to stop for a second as if he believed he was untouchable and learnt he was still killable but Dx felt his blood trickling across his face till his now deformed touch slid out tasted it.

“Intoxicating!” Laughed Dx as he threw his claws across the Seers face and threw him to the ground.

The other Seer drove Dx off with his Power Spear and the other Seer returned to his feet but his helmet was completely ripped open. He threw it off to the ground but his face was also ripped open. Not too deep but enough for blood to be flowing from his wounds.

“Let us destroy this Daemon now.” Spoke the Seer wiping some of the blood from his face.

“Do you still not see the Prince of Chaos has control over all and will feast upon your soul! You will be a gift to Slaanesh! Fall as your Race should have fallen so long ago!” Ranted Dx as he went into for another assault onto the Seers.

As Dx attempted to charge the Seers using their Psychic powers finally managed to damage Dx. They burnt at his soul weakening the Daemon feeding off of it. Dx still charged in but had a Spear shoved into his chest before he could strike them and he fell back backwards howling in pain as he ripped the Spear from his chest and snapped it in half.

“Give up you cannot hope to defeat Slaanesh’s endless power that now flows through me!” Raged Dx as he stumbled back toward the Seers.

The defenceless Seer attempted to fend off Dx and the other Seer plunged his Spear into Dx but he didn't give it any more notice than a moan of pain from it piercing his right arm. The Seer caught in Dx’s grasp was torn apart. Limb by limb until the Seer was all over the corridor.

Dx began to turn to the other Seer who was until to retrieve his Spear from Dx. As Dx raised his claws to rip open the next Seer Dx fell back screaming as fire consumed him.

“Slaanesh will feast upon you all! None of you shall ever know the end of the pain that waits for you!” Screamed the Daemon as it was removed from Dx’s body.

Dx’s body was still heavily deformed but was cleansed of the Daemon. He grabbed Luthwen’s Soul Stone and raised his hand to closest Seer with his hand open for the Seers to take Luthwen’s Soul Stone to the Infinity Circuit to be at some kind of peace.

The Seer took Luthwen’s Soul Stone then decapitated Dx’s head and left Dx’s Corpse as the other Seers dealt with that. The Craftworld moved out from its current location leaving the wreckage of the Thunderhawk to hopefully remove the threat of their hunters as they left the trail cold and had no idea where the Eldar moved to next. Even though the Daemon was cleansed from Dx’s Soul he still fell to Slaanesh to have his soul devoured for eternity. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. I'll probably do something like this again in the future. No idea when though could be a few months from now or next week. Depends if there is anything to preoccupy my mind. =/

Edited by dx144, 10 January 2014 - 03:17 PM.

Change Theme!