Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:28 PM

And the plot thickens.
Yes! Another post, my addiction is held back again.:D

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#62 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

WARMASTER, Commander of the Night Lords.

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:05 AM

it's all on line for you!!!! but true dat, I am really enjoying it.
Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

#63 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:25 AM

Great story, can't wait to read more!
Posted Image

#64 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:49 PM

Sirens blared and the lights on the bridge flashed their warning as explosions rocked the Night Talon. The bridge was a barren shell of its former glory, what few servitors there were had gone inert as sparks showered from their broken bodies.

"Wonderful position you put us in." Shouted one large silhouette. Flayed skin was attached to his midnight blue armor. The baleful gaze could be felt even through the visor of his death mask helmet.

"There was no way to know the Imperials would respond so quickly. No way. No possible way. Too fast, far too fast." The figure in blood red armor, trimmed in silver, muttered and trailed off to unintelligible stammering. Again the ship rocked violently. He was known only as Priest. A Word Bearer they had picked up. His mind seemed to be a shattered thing, though he was still a capable warrior.

"Soon we shall be with the chaos powers." Burbled a third figure standing stoically by a cracked readout, his midnight armor was marred by rust and grime. The face of the man wearing the armor was a mess of boils and sores around cold eyes.

"Not as long as I still draw breath, Spuds." The first speaker interjected. "Hard to port, maybe we can get around them."

"Around? Engines are failing. In a few more minutes we will be adrift." Replied another midnight clad figure at the helm. "Shields are down, engines are at twenty percent, weapon systems are offline. This is going to end with our deaths."

"Death? There is no death. Their death. Loyal deaths. Spill their blood. I am eternal. My faith outlives this shell. The dark pow-" The rambling was cut off as the original speaker smacked the marine upside the head.

"Enough of that. We have to do something."

Spuds turned from where he had been standing. "Turn and ram them. They are simply men, if we can board their ship they will fall."

"That is our best chance at this point, but it is a slim chance." The marine at the helm added.

"Fine, if that is our only avenue so be it. D'ex, bring us around."

"Bringing it around, Legion. Ave Domine Nox."

"The night cannot save us, only the ruinous powers can save us. No hope, no future. Death. Death and despair will envelop the world." The Word Bearer mumbled, and then fell silent though his lips still moved.

"Nice work." Yapay said as the Tech Adept finished installing the bionics of his new hand. Flexing it carefully the servos hummed and whirred as the metal digits moved. Yapay's daemon maul was gone, and such a tremendous piece of technology was not possibly to be replaced. The stolen powerfist had thus been repaired and fitted onto Yapay's armor. All of the Night Lords had refit their armor from pieces of the armor stolen from the Imperial Fists.

"The machine spirit deserves respect regardless who is using it." The Adept responded.

"I imagined you would be more reticent to your situation." Yapay said standing and stepping away.

"The Omnissiah guides me. I may have served the Imperium, but if I am able to serve him here, then it is my honor to do so." Yapay nodded and left the room. Despite the Adept's words Yapay still locked the door behind him.

"He seems surprisingly helpful." Baek said, meeting Yapay as he exited.

"Too much so. I do not trust him." Yapay replied walking away. Baek watched Yapay leave, then looked back at the locked door.

"Where are we bound now Talon Lord?" Nox asked with an edge of annoyance in his tone.

"Our scans picked up the Night Talon."

"The Night Talon? I wonder how much of it can be salvaged." Nosk inquired, mulling over the information.

"Perhaps none." Othrim replied. "It is currently under attack by an Imperial Cruiser. We will be warping into a hostile situation."

"We have barely recovered from our last encounter." Nosk interjected.

"It does not matter. Talon Lord, we are in agreement on this matter. We must retrieve the vessel at any cost." Nox said dutifully.

"I am glad to see you support me on this, Brother Nox." Othrim smiled. "We should be arriving shortly. Gather your men and prepare to shed Imperial blood."

"Ave Domine Nox." Nosk and Nox responded in unison as they saluted and departed the bridge.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#65 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:31 PM

Awesomeness!
Hehe, I'm a religious nutjob.:D Kinda like in real life, without the religious part.

#66 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:32 PM

Sweetness!! Crash into and steal there ship!!!

#67 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:00 AM

that story was pure awesome sauce haha great work nox
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#68 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:24 AM

well nox i find myself.....intrigued and i think ima start bugging you like all the others to write more! so be prepared! ;)
Posted Image

#69 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:52 AM

The Night Talon shook as explosion rocked its hull. The massive armor clad figures sat on the bridge and watched as the Imperial Cruiser came ever closer. None of them spoke a word as they waited to see if their gambit would pay off. The distance seemed interminable as seconds ticked by. The grim silence was broken when a sensor on the bridge suddenly went off.

"Legion, another ship is warping in." D'ex reported from the console.

"We must be a worthy prize for the Imperial dogs." Legion responded grimly thinking that their gambit might be at an end.

"It is a Night Lord vessel. Silent Shadow." D'ex added.

"It would seem we are in favor." Legion grinned as he spoke.

"Favor? No favor, the dark ones have forsaken. Lost. Lost. All gone. Redemption in fire." Priest ranted furiously before trailing off into silent mumbles.

'Indeed Priest. Let us show this rabble the might of the Night Lords." So saying Legion drew his powersword. It's powerfield crackling into life. "Weapons at the ready. Leave none alive."

As he finished speaking the ship slammed into the hull of the Imperial ship. the marines held their footing only shaking slightly as the massive impact rocked both vessels. The hull of the smaller ship rent itself asunder under the force of the impact tearing it to pieces. Metal beams became deadly projectiles and sparks flew from every direction. When the smoke cleared the Night Lords saw the decks of the Imperial ship.

"Let us hunt." Spuds said in a low croak.

"That is madness." Nosk said seeing the smaller vessel slam headlong into the Imperial cruiser.

"It is courage." Nox responded, checking his weapons as they waited for their attack.

"Are we sure there are Night Lords onboard?" Nosk inquired incredulously. His opinion on the mission had been clear, and he had expressed that several times. It was true that ramming the ship limited their salvage capabilities, but Nox was determined that there must be fellow Night Lords on board. They must increase their ranks and find their fellow brothers.

"I do not care. You have been be moaning this for too long." Joker spat out, his armor repaired and helmet attached. "We get to kill weaklings, you should revel in the glory of it."

"Glory. Right." Yapay chimed in. "This is hardly going to be a challenge. Us and however many others on board a regular Imperial vessel? This is laughable."

"Be calm, Brother. We know not what we face and we must keep our heads." Nox chided Yapay, who merely shot him a nasty look in reply.

"Bring us about." Othrim ordered as Silent Shadow arced through space, firing volleys at the Imperial ship. "Prepare to launch boarding party."

"Boarding torpedoes inbound." A servitor chorused.

"How bold." Othrim smirked, admiring the false bravery of the Imperials. "Maintian attack pattern Omega, launch boarding party." He turned from his place on the bridge. "I shall greet our guests." So saying he departed as the servitors commenced automated maneuvers.

Sergeant Ivanich stared at his men strapped in to their seats on the boarding torpedo. They looked nervous, but he was proud of them. He knew each and every one of them was a good soldier, proven on the field of battle. Kasrkins were tough. The toughest the Imperial Guard had to offer. They would bring the Emperor's might to bear and make the enemy sorry.

"All right men, toughen up." He shouted. "We are the best the Imperial Guard has to offer. And you're the best of the best. I trust each and every one of you with my life. We don't know what we're up against, but we don't need to, do we boys? They'll die just like everyone else."

The sergeant was greeted by thirty voices cheering the affirmative. He nodded.

"So check your gear. Tighten up those boots. And remember what you're fighting for." As he spoke the torpedo slammed into its target splitting open to allow them access. "For the Emperor!" Ivanich yelled as he unstrapped himself and charged forward knowing his men were right behind him. Only a few steps from the torpedo he halted. The halls were pitch black. Darkness extended in every direction. He felt his nerve rattle ever so slightly.

"What the devil is this, sarge?" Asked Corporal Uller quietly so nobody else could hear.

"I'm not sure." Ivanich responded. "Blue Squad come in." He radioed. There was silence, then a scream, and then silence. "Keep your heads up lads, we may have a fight yet." His words were confident, almost joking, but he didn't feel it in his guts. A few uneasy laughs came in response. Activating lights on their weapons they advanced. The beams breaching the darkness made the shadows seem even thicker. Where they could see the bulkhead and deck it seemed in a poor state of repair, but similar to their own ship.

Foot by foot they advanced slowly, unsure of why there had been so little resistance thus far.

"Welcome, fools." The voice was low, quiet, almost a whisper and Ivanich could not figure out which direction it had come from. Then he heard the pounding of metal upon metal. In a flash their lights caught a massive armored figure bearing down on them. Midnight blue armor reflected their lights, and the monster of a man's hands ended in long talons crackling with energy.

"Space Marine! Open fire!" Ivanich called. But by then it was too late.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#70 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:57 AM

And now more action!

#71 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:02 AM

i love this story nox =D and its awesome how you gave me a power sword =) you know me to well
Posted Image

#72 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:02 AM

GO OTHRIM RIP THEM APART!! Lol

#73 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:12 AM

othrim is a badass in this story =D
Posted Image

#74 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:26 AM

I like this othrim better than the other othrim lol :D (let this be known that I am kidding and the Othrim is amazing at what he does)
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#75 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:32 AM

Dude. Legion, Nosk..... That's just plain rude....

#76 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:32 AM

Im kidding come on lol  
when has any of our picking ever been for real? never , its all in good fun
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#77 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:37 AM

Alright, but just remember that the emotion in someone's voice doesn't transfer over the internet. People mostly read things others wrote in a monotone most of the time.

#78 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:38 AM

which is a flaw that the internet has unfortunately, you know me i have never spoken bad about othrim ever, infact i defend him most of the time or not take part in saying things ever so like I stated, kidding of course.
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#79 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:40 AM

True true. But again even if you know someone you can't be 100% in knowing how sometime was said. And we're jamming up Nox's thread lol.

#80 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:41 AM

yes which is why im stopping now lol and i sent you a pm too if we wish to continue to chat
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

Change Theme!