Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:01 AM

Well done, your the king for a reason.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#282 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

Apulo the Imperial army knife indeed :D

also, if i see that inquisitor he is dead.....:)

Posted Image

#283 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:50 PM

Nox was impressed, he had not been afforded an opportunity to get close to the Crimson Fist kill team again. It was not often that he was willing to admit the deluded fools that followed the Emperor still were a match for his dark brothers, but these marines most certainly were. He recognized the marks of honor upon their armor, and knew that this was the true strike team.

"Spiny, Baek are you in position?" Nox voxed from the shadows.

"We are." Baek replied. Nox briefly wondered how the mighty wargear of champion, captain and chaplain would hold up to concentrated heavy weapons fire.

"They should be reaching your position momentarily." Sure that the Crimson Fists were walking into a trap they could not escape Nox began circling around. A few moments later there was a flash of plasma from down the corridor and the loud crack of heavy bolter fire. However, this sound was not met with screams. Nox quickly turned back.

"Status!" He voxed.

"We have the-" The vox cut out. Nox quickened his pace, sprinting towards the ambush location. When he arrived he saw the plasma blast had taken one of the Crimson Fists full on and destroyed part of the bulkhead. At the end of the hall Baek was being hefted into the air by a black armored figure while Spiny was regaining his feet.

"Die like dogs traitorus scum." A voice boomed. "I commend thy souls to the tainted warp from which you know only foulness."

"You first." Nox shouted firing off a couple shots into the chaplain's back. The bolt rounds bounced harmlessly off of the terminator armor, but made the chaplain turn. Nox moved forward, and retrieved a melta charge from the dead Crimson Fist and tossed it down the hall, armed. The chaplain simply stepped away from the trajectory and turned his back to the blast. It scorched the terminator armor, but most of the impact was taken up by the rosary's shield. In response the chaplain turned, and fired his storm bolter at Nox. The rounds exploded on Nox's own rosary power field.

"You dare profane the rosary!" The chaplain roared, tossing Baek aside like a rag doll into Spiny. Then the chaplain bore down on him.

"Spiny, Baek, go meet up with the others, they will need the fire support."

"Understood." Nox found it reassuring that the average selfish attitude of his brothers saved them from questioning the well being of others. Nox ducked through the hole made by the plasma cannon, and hoped that he would not run into the other Crimson Fists as he moved.

Apulo met up with his skitari and progressed without further interruption towards what he calculated to be his destination. The chamber he entered was a mass of cables and wires. He found it a gross insult to the Omnissiah that a machine had been canibalized so, but he recognized the intent of the system. Somebody tried to turn it on, an interesting attitude. Following the cables he arrived at the epicenter and found it empty.

"Looking for this?" A cold voice asked. Apulo did not turn around.

"I presume you have the device in your hand." Apulo said in low gothic, his voice raspy and lacking in inflection. "You cannot understand it, it is best to return it to those that do." The speaker then walked around in front of the motionless Apulo. He wore Astartes power armor, a mixture of mark IV and VI by the looks of it, but with what resembled a long robe over top. Other non-functional attachments had been added to the armor, Apulo surmised they must be affectation or a matter of psychological significance. Many of the symbols drawn onto the armor and robe came up as heretical and classified.

"I do not need your machine spirit to understand this device." The Astartes said. "I know that it requires power, and power I shall give it. The death of a star should provide more than enough power to activate this."

"That would be a mistake." Apulo said simply. In response a skitari opened fire with a lascannon. A field of crackling purple energy flared to life upon impact from the powerful las weapon, filling the chamber with the smell of ozone and a blinding flash of light.

"No. That was a mistake." Then all the lights went out.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#284 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

we need more.......

Posted Image

#285 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:53 PM

Excellent as always. The Adeptus Mechanicus does not fear the dark.

#286 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

Grimaldus sat aboard the thunderhawk as it streaked away from the Righteous Truth. It could be reclaimed, and rebuilt, but it would take time. For now the matter was the safety of his brothers and trust in his Captain. In tight formation the thunderhawks made the the surface of the nearby planet.

"Should we not go aboard the traitor vessel and support the Captain?" Corman asked.

"No, I sense that we will be needed far more upon the surface soon enough." Grimaldus said solemly, his grip tightening upon his staff.

"Understood, Epistolary." Corman said nodding, wondering what would drive the battle to the surface.

"What of you, Assassin?" Grimaldus asked of the black clad figure riding with them. "What is your purpose in all of this now that your master is lost to the warp spawn?"

"My master is not lost. My master is my order." He said simply. Grimaldus nodded, and let the subject drop.

"I feel we will all need to be ready for the worst." Grimaldus said mostly to himself as he stared out of the craft and saw the distant star beginning to churn.

"What can you and your machines hope to do?" Ragtag laughed as flames bathed the room. "I am swelled by the power of dark forces. I have nature itself bending to my whim. I am as a god." Apulo did not respond. He could tell what was happening with the device, and knew that Ragtag was going to activate it through his dark ritual, and defile the machine spirit. There was no point in being here when it activated. With his skitari firing at the shielded sorcerer Apulo exited the chamber, his metal enhancements having survived the conflagration, though his robe of office had not. He signalled for Master of the Code to prepare to give the traitor vessel distance. After that order he arranged for a retrieval in a more advantageous location. Time was of the essence and he needed to get off of the ship.

Based on the energy rate that the device was gaining power he had 21.843 minutes until it activated, and he did not want to be on board when that happened.

Nox ducked down a side passage as stormbolter rounds whizzed by him and impacted on the bulkhead. The Crimson Fist chaplain was fast for a man in terminator armor. Nox was not outdistancing him as much as he would have liked. Bad turned to worse as Nox rounded the corner and found two more Crimson Fists standing there. Nox ducked back the way he came, but knew he was trapped. One of the Crimson Fists charged around at him, powersword drawn. Nox hurriedly drew his own powersword and locked blades. For the briefest of moments the helmet dipped down to notice the worksmanship of the blade in Nox's hand. As the combatants seperated the other Crimson Fist rounded the corner, a dark cloak trailing behind him.

"Let me have the honor of taking this traitor." The marine that had attacked Nox said. As they spoke the chaplain rounded the corner.

"I will smite you, traitor." The Chaplain intoned.

"Hold, Reclusiarch." The cloaked marine said. "Dodge wishes to test the traitor's mettle."

"Brother Dodge's pride should not get the best of him." As they spoke, Nox moved into action. He charged Dodge, and fired off a few shots at the chaplain. Nox did not get far as the captain moved to intercept, blade drawn.

"Traitor using traitor tactics." The captain said. Nox swung, and his blade was deflected, but as the captain riposted Nox dropped his bolt pistol and deflected the blow with his crozius. He was outnumbered, and knew that these men did not lack in skill. Nox realized that this was a fight he was not likely to survive.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#287 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

Yes kill yourself now!

Sent from the Melta practice chambers of the Righteous Truth

#288 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:57 AM

This is far more interesting to read then another thread on hate mail.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#289 Simonbarsinistr

Simonbarsinistr

Crimson Fist Ambassador To GWRS

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:28 AM

Much better!
Brother Simon of The Crimson Fists II Company

#290 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

Awesome.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

Change Theme!