damn nox you are on fire :P

Posted Image

#22 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:46 PM

*sigh* I guess I have to fix Joker's face. Lol Love it like always.

#23 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

WARMASTER, Commander of the Night Lords.

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

So enjoying this....
Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

#24 J0ker2610

J0ker2610

Supreme high sorcerer

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 1,131 posts
  • Xbox Live:J0ker2610
  • PSN:Vader2610
  • Steam:Joker2610
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:32 PM

Brilliant just keep on writing them and I'll be happy
Posted Image

#25 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:09 AM

Thank you for making me sound epic nox

Fallen Emperor's Champion J NOSK36
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#26 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

As Nox approached the astropaths chambers he heard a staccato of dripping. The smell of blood was carried on the stale recycled air. As the hallway came more clearly into view he frowned at the scene. One man lay in a heap, his limbs at impossible angles, clearly dead presumable cause blunt force trauma. The second man was in far worse condition.

He was hanging several feet off the ground, by two jagged pieces of metal seemingly ripped out of the bulkhead and speared through his shoulders. Both legs were a ruined mess of blood, cloth and bone. The wretches arms were bent at strange angles, one ending in a ragged stump. It looked to Nox's eyes as though bites had been taken out of him. Below the punctures of the scrap holding him aloft his chest was a ruined mess. Slashes, and cuts crisscrossed his bare flesh, and a couple of his ribs poked through the mangled flesh like teeth. There was a flutter of movement, the man's eyes. Blood dribbled down his chin and fell to the floor. His lips moved, but only a faint gurgling came out.

Then Nox saw the third form. He didn't have much time to register it as it launched at him, inhumanly fast. His armored bulk was slammed into the wall, ceramite meeting metal and ringing out with a loud clang that echoed down the halls.

"You are here to help him? I will destroy you too!" Shouted Nox's attacker as again he was slammed into the wall. The voice was indiscernible, a feral barely understood growl of words. Nox brought his arms down hard, breaking his attacker's grip and followed with a swift punch into the ruined face. As the assailant staggered Nox saw the symbol of a fanged skull with bat wings, barely visible under blood and bile caked upon the figure's armor.

"Joker?" He inquiry was met with a renewed attack. Furious blows came at him again and again. Nox blocked each strike, but felt the tireless fury of Joker's madness. Ducking aside a wild haymaker Nox dove in low grabbing the side of Joker's waist and heaving him up off the ground and tossing him to the other side of the hall. Joker let out a roar as he went to regain his feet, but found a bolter barrel staring back at him.

"Joker, stand down." Nox said coldly. The bloodied form of Joker took a few deep breaths, biting hard into his lip and drawing blood. Nox watched as the madness dimmed in his brother's expression.

"I am sorry." Joker said slowly.

"Next time, there will be no warning." Nox replied matter-of-factly. Turning, he shot the barely living form of the soldier blasting the mutilated form into a spatter of blood and gore. Not waiting to see if Joker followed Nox opened the astropath's door and strode in.

Yapay stood before the captain's chair. The once lively bridge was now a charnel house. A lone figure sat before Yapay, his back to him shaking incessantly as he fiddled with the console before him.

"Time is of the essence." Yapay said idly, looking over the various flashing other screens. "I would hate for you to not be able to assist me."

The man swallowed hard, and then handed over a dataslate. "There, those are the coordinates, and frequencies." Yapay looked over it, ensuring that everything he had asked for was there. Satisfied he voxed the ship.

"Lord Othrim. I have the coordinates."

"Understood. Commence to phase two." Othrim's chilling whisper responded.

Acknowledging his Lord's order he said to the technician, "Activate the distress beacon." Yapay looked down at the terrified man. It amused him the amount of hope he was about to bring this man before it was all taken away.

"T-the distress beacon?" The man stammered.

Yapay leaned down closely so that his helmeted face was mere inches from the terrified man. "Yes. Your ship is going to be saved." The man tried hard to hide his relief, but failed. Unlike his previous task his fingers worked quickly and with diligence.

"There, it is done." He replied. "Thank you for sparing us." He said with all the obsequiousness he could muster.

Yapay quickly grabbed the man's head and slammed it through the console. Metal and glass met flesh and bone splattering human material across the viewer. "I never said I would spare you." He said making his way off the bridge.

A bolt round rang out, then another. Nosk felt it was a waste of ammunition to dispatch the servitors he passed, but he could not be bothered to run them down. As another mindless menial blew apart in a shower of sparks and internal organs he advanced deeper into the ship's bowels. The engine compartments of the carge vessel were a massive labyrinth of gantries and pipes. Due to the nature of his venture, Nosk took the more direct approach, slicing through obstructions with his powersword or simply muscling metal out of his way.

It did not take him long to find his objective. The ship's primary generator. A massive power source, heavily shielded and churning out energy to rival a sun. Unslinging a container from the back of his armor Nosk set to work placing the objects he removed: Melta Bombs. He set a good dozen of them, and waited, using the servitors as target practice.

"Nosk ready." He voxed back to the Silent Shadow

"Excellent, now we wait." Othrim responded.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#27 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:48 PM

And a Merry Christmas to you too Nox! Lol

#28 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:34 PM

This is awesome!!!
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#29 J0ker2610

J0ker2610

Supreme high sorcerer

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:01 AM

oh dear the last one was amazing perhaps your best one but however i have not seen one today i feel a little sad
Posted Image

#30 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:52 PM

Joker lol it's christmas oh your so demanding lol

#31 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

he has a very demanding fan base now lol
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#32 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:52 PM

Agreed lol

#33 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:18 PM

(Geez, I demand restitution if you guys are gonna complain)

The astropath screamed as Nox's combat blade added another slice to the myriad cuts marring the man's pale flesh, creating an intricate spiderweb of pain. The man's sightless face stared back at Nox with trembling lips.

"What do you want of me?" The tortured man stammered.

"Your fear." Nox replied.

"Brother Nox." A low voice called over his helmet vox.

"Yes, Talon Lord."

"Jamming signal is going offline now. I hope all is in order."

"Oh yes." The cold death-mask of his helmet stared down at the trembling astropath. "All is in order." There was an audible hum as long range instruments sprang to life. Nox quickly typed in a set of coordinates then slammed down on one of the astropath's hands with the other. The man's scream echoed around the chamber.

"That should get their attention." So saying he drew his bolter, and fired a round into the hapless victim's face. Bone and flesh sprayed the room with the resulting explosion.

"I could have done that." Joker muttered from where he had been standing leaning against the wall. Nox had forbade him assisting in the torture of the astropath for fear he would lose his senses.

"Not neatly you couldn't have." Joker growled in response. Nox tossed him the bolter. "Try not to lose it." Joker caught it, looked it over and grinned.

"I do not feel comfortable like this." Baek grunted as he shifted nervously.

"It will be brief." Othrim affirmed, making sure all was in order. Satisfied that things could continue on Othrim turned and disembarked the Stormbird. Baek made his way past an immobile suit of Imperial Fist power armor braced for launch in the main bay. He made his way to the cockpit and sat down going over the craft's checklist. As their tech broke down it became more and more imperative to ensure that the checklists were preformed with precision. Again he flexed his hands, the yellow armor feeling like an affront against his very being.

Everything met required specifications as he turned up the Stormbird's engines and watched with satisfaction as the bay doors opened, showing him the vast emptiness of space. With practiced ease he lifted off and soared out into the blackness guiding the small craft to one of the hangar's on the Dutiful Supplicant. Things had gone smoothly so far, but he hoped the coming trouble was going to be worth the reward.

As he neared the port side of the drifting vessel one of the blast doors to the main hangar slid open invitingly. He smiled inside the offensive armored helmet.

"Welcome back, Brother." Yapay's voice came in clearly through the vox. At least the discomfort came with improved equipment.

"My thanks." He glanced down at the viewer showing the bay and the immobile suit. "I have your armor, you will not like it." Baek murmured.

"Take us away." Othrim commanded. "Outside of scanner range."

There was silence as the ship hummed into activity. It pleased him that his order was not questioned. The peons went about their tasks as they were directed. Silent Shadow needed to be away before the Night Lord's guests arrived. He had painstakingly put the pieces into play, and was loathe to trust his plan into their hands, but it had to be done.

They were true Night Lords. Pure sons of Nostramo. They would make the legion proud. He scoffed. Legion? Chapter? Warband? No. None of the titles fit what they had become. The forgotten and betrayed sons of the all mighty Emperor. A malicious smile crossed his lips as he thought of the irony that the Emperor had been deified. Lord Kurze would not have done that. The Night Haunter was the one true son, and Othrim would show these pale shadows of the legions might what a true Space Marine was capable of. He would show them fear.

Posted Image

#34 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

nox you never disappoint
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#35 J0ker2610

J0ker2610

Supreme high sorcerer

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:55 PM

amazing as always
Posted Image

#36 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 02:50 AM

Lol you what compensation for what? All the good things we've been saying or the demands for more?

EDIT: Don't forget to copy and paste it into the google document!!!

#37 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:35 AM

Imperator Imperium burst forth from the warp. It was a massive battle barge, bearing the iconic black fist on a yellow field of the Imperial Fists chapter of space marines.

"Full scan of the area." Captain Durin called to his bridge. The imperial crew went about their jobs dutifully. The captain looked grim as the image came into view before him. The Dutiful Supplicant lay wounded and drifting in space. It seemed that they had been attacked by something, the astropath had not been clear. Only that there was something dreadful. The man that had received the message was half delirious when they tried to decypher it. He was not about to let a Mechanicum vessel be raided in his sector.

"Scan comes back negative, Lord Durin." Reported one of the aides on the bridge.

"Scan again. This might be Eldar Raider trickery." He spat. "I will not be taken unawares." The perverted Dark Eldar seemed a likely fit to instill that kind of maddening terror in the weak willed imperial servants. He would show the xenos filth the error of their ways.

"Still nothing, sire."

"Very well. Send word to Sergeant Hadron to take his squad aboard. Maintain scans for any energy signatures in the vicinity." He thought some more. "Bring forward lances online. I want to vaporize the scum when they show themselves."

"Yes Lord."

"It seems our brothers in arms have arrived." Nox commented as he made his way through the now deathly quiet halls of the Dutiful Supplicant.

"Brothers? Bah." Joker spat on the ground. "We should not be leaving. We should destroy them. Bathe in their blood and strike the fear of the Night Lords legion into their hearts." Nox turned to face his ranting brother in arms.

"A noble idea. I shall fight the boarding crew, while you dispatch an imperial warship." Joker growled and then shoved his way past Nox.

"We take what we came for, and destroy them another day." He said following the fuming Joker.

"Nox, position report." It was Yapay's voice over the vox.

"Enroute. ETA to hanger three minutes."

"Affirmative. Baek and I are on our way to the prize." Nox nodded, everything was going as it should, now it was just a matter of finishing out the plan.

"Nosk." Nox called through the vox. "We are go for exit strategy."

"Affirmative." Came the response.

Getting the go ahead. Nosk keyed in the Melta Bombs for twenty minutes each. There could be no room for error. Everything from here on had to be precise. Satisfied that everything was in place he took off down the myriad halls at great speed. No opposition greeted him, just the silent skeletal halls of the martian ship. He was a Night Lord, at home in dark and shadows.

The ship was rocked as something hit it. Under fire? No the vessel was still valuable, more likely a boarding pod. Nosk slowed his pace. They couldn't give themselves away.

"Imperials are on board. Stay alert." He voxed. The response was silent, but he expected as much. Communication was going to be at minimum at this stage. Making his way from passage to passage, always scanning, always alert Nosk made his slow and steady progress. Mindful of any movement to avoid the imperial troops dispatched.

He rounded a corner and quickly slunk back, peering at the figures standing in one passage. Their pristine armor was well taken care of and a marvel of technology.

"Brothers, the Fists have sent in Terminators." He voxed.

"That changes our time table." Baek muttered.

"It does not change the plan." Yapay retorted as they stormed through the halls clad in the livery of the Imperial Fists. It did not take long for them to reach their destination. Briefly checking the chronometer on his heads up display Yapay saw they had made good time. Only the Imperial Fists could throw their plan off now. The door they stood before was impressive, wrought with all manner of care and artificer skill. It easily could withstand the tremendous force of any conventional weapon. No keypad presented itself, only a vox panel.

"Tech Adept Malikon. I am Brother Sergeant Jorah of the Imperial Fists. We are on orders to evacuate you from the vessel." The words held an after taste in Yapay's mouth as he spoke them. At first there was only static to greet the request, then a metalic voice responded.

"Confirmation?" Yapay hoped on the Night Haunter himself that the information that had obtained was good.

"Per gog et ferro." He replied. There was silence, and then the sound of churning gears and grinding metal. Like a great iris the massive door dilated open, panels moving in myriad different directions. A hunched figure, more machine than man came forward flanked by two massive skitarii. As the adept crossed the threshold of the door Yapay and Baek opened fire. A hail of bolter rounds blasted the two skitarii to ribbons under the punishing wall of death. The adept tried to flee back into his sanctuary, but Baek grabbed him from behind, crushing steel and bone under his grip.

"You do not want to struggle." Baek said simply, putting his bolter to Malikon's face. Yapay went into the adept's sanctuary and retrieved a small box.

"You will not understand its secret." Malikon said.

"That is why you are coming with us." Yapay said coldly as he bent down to Malikon's level. The little man let out a series of binary chirps then was silent as Baek tugged him along. The chronometer said they had ten minutes to get off of the ship.

Posted Image

#38 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:42 AM

Oh ho ho a little (black) box eh? possible containing information for more supplies elsewhere I would guess. Like always keep up the great work.

EDIT: Don't forget to copy and paste it into the google doc!

#39 J0ker2610

J0ker2610

Supreme high sorcerer

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:50 PM

Interesting, very interesting
Posted Image

#40 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:14 PM

I love reading your work.

Change Theme!