• This topic is locked This topic is locked
868 replies to this topic

#61 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:49 AM

As Kanta watched the man he was talking to died in front of his eyes, he took to action quick not wanting to be next.

" damn that could have been me " kanta thought to himself as he rushed towards the man's scream of trying to save someone as kanta had his shot gun ready and loaded

1d100 rolled for a total of: 31 (31)

(sorry it took me so long I was wondering on how I would approach this and i don't know i you need the roll but it is there)

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#62 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:07 AM

Shots ring out around you as town guards return fire, all around you the sounds of combat fill you as you turn to see a man in a torn cloak fighting with a guard

sent from the gothic sector

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#63 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:11 PM

"What THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE" kanta yelled out as he watched the man with the torn cloak fighting with the guard as Kanta then proceed to hit the Guard in the face with the butt of his gun

1d100 rolled for a total of: 33 (33)

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#64 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:45 AM

The man in the cloak snarls like a beast, swinging a wickedly bladed machete, sending the guards head spinning away as the man in the cloak roars insanely

Irina!

He turns and looks at you,
Boy..... Where is Irina!

cainsig11.jpg

#65 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:37 AM

"She's probably by the trucks that came into town look I just got here but who are you " kanta yelled as he ready his shotgun just in case this guy was going to become trouble in the next few seconds

1d100 rolled for a total of: 34 (34)

(rolls here if you need it)

#66 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:43 AM

the man looks at you, his eyes are glazed, but his speech seems pained, " i am caliphas...." you can tell hes restraining himself, his body shakes with uncontrolled rage, " No one is near the trucks....i was there..."

cainsig11.jpg

#67 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:10 AM

Kanta realized in a few moments on who this man was when he look at his face

"well caliphas from what I heard from the people of this town I think she might of went north to help out another town you know" said kanta as he started priming himself to run at the slightest chance that caliphas would turn on him and to run to opposite direction of which way caliphas was going to travel in if he believed kanta

1d100 rolled for a total of: 78 (78)

(rolling just in case cause I know I'm gonna need it for this)

#68 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:26 AM

grabbing him by the throat, cain drags him toward the outskirts of town, " if she isnt here......" he growls, prising the weapon from the boys hands," you and i are going to chat"

cainsig11.jpg

#69 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:45 AM

Feeling the strong grip around his neck kanta knew that this man would kill him without a second thought

"well caliphas I would like to ask what are we gonna chat about really if you don't find her if you don't mind me asking" said kanta as he started sweating a little as he thought about vivid images of his death

#70 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:57 AM

cain snarls as he looks around , fidning no one, he slams his machete into the ground aand lets loose an animal roar, "liess..." he hisses turning to you, "where is my mark..."

cainsig11.jpg

#71 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:09 AM

"look caliphas" said kanta as he slowly walked over to his shotgun that was lying on the floor

"she could be gone by now and ran off with the other people from what i heard they might have went south if anything" said kanta as he slowly pick up shotgun and back off slowly from cain

"so why don't we calm down andddd" said kanta as he loaded a smoke round into the gun as he fired a smoke round at the ground and Sprinted off into alleyways of the town

1d100 rolled for a total of: 46 (46)

"SEE YEA BITCH" yelled out kanta as he sprinted off

#72 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:34 AM

Snarling like a caged beast, cain breaks off after you into a feral sprint, , he smashes through the trashcans and leaps after you, drawing back his arm, "youll regret that!"

cainsig11.jpg

#73 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:55 AM

"NO I WON"T YOU SON OF A BITCH" yelled out Kanta as he then fired 3 slug rounds at Cain as he continued running from alleyway to alleyway in the town

1d100 rolled for a total of: 45 (45)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 40 (40)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 84 (84)
(these are for the shotgun rounds)

#74 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:10 AM

one shot slamms into cains shoulder and he lets out a grun of pain, he falls to his knee and clenches his shoulder, wicing, " ouch...it hurts......it hurts"

cainsig11.jpg

#75 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:27 AM

skidding to a halt kanta looks back a the downed psycho path as he was listening to his cries of pain

"that hurts?" kanta says to himself so cain could hear as kanta reloads his shotgun with Magnum rounds

"WELL THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO KILL ME YOU BASTARD" kanta yelled out as he kept his distance and opened up at least four rounds of Magnum rounds

1d100 rolled for a total of: 98 (98)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 53 (53)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 97 (97)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 89 (89)

#76 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:48 AM

The shots crease caliphases face but he manages to stand, it hurts..... He pants backing up a the men that had been firing on the town move up and subdue him shielding him with their bodies

cainsig11.jpg

#77 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:53 AM

"what the...WHAT HELL ARE YOU DOING" said Kanta as he couldn't believe these men where trying to protect this man

"that guys a murder why are you protecting him" said kanta as he reloaded his gun with slug rounds again ready if they started any trouble while he was backing up slowly

#78 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:30 AM

As one. Each man raised their weapon , and none fired, advancing forward

Gun down... Or we drop you boy

cainsig11.jpg

#79 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:47 AM

"ummmm How bout FUCK YOU" said Kanta as he drop a smoke grenade and ran while firing four slug rounds at the mass bodies in the alleyway as he went to lose the soldiers that were trying to hold him up a gun point though the town

1d100 rolled for a total of: 43 (43)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 80 (80)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 79 (79)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 86 (86)

#80 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:10 PM

Two guards drop to your shots, but the rest open fire with steely discipline, one knocking the gun from your Hand as another shot takes you behind the knee sending you to the floor

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!