• This topic is locked This topic is locked
868 replies to this topic

#81 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

"damn it that hurts" said kanta as he couldn't move his leg properly as he tried to reach for his shotgun

"damn it all am not gonna die here" said kanta as he grab hold of it holdig it tight in his hands

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#82 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

You are quickly surrounded, but no one fires you can hear them bickering but you manage to hear,

Sedate Cain and throw this one in the convoy with him

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#83 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:09 PM

"so there isn't a chance you guys are just gonna let me go now are you" said kanta weakly as the pain was fresh in his mind as they dragged kanta towards the trucks

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#84 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

You are lifted and dragged roughly into the convoy, and tossed inside

Caliphas is brought in, strapped to a seat, and the doors slam shut leaving you locked in with the ripper

cainsig11.jpg

#85 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

Kanta then dragged himself to the closest wall of the truck and leaned himself up against it while looking straight at the ripper

"so... right now you got me all to yourself" said kanta as he laughed a bit trying to forget the pain in the back of his mind

"so you want to talk or you gonna give me the silent treatment" said kanta as he looked at manic locked down in the chair

#86 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:50 PM

Caliphas grins

You got balls boy... Your stupid but you have balls. . What's your name

cainsig11.jpg

#87 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:57 PM

"Kanta that's my name and from what I can tell your Caliphas Aka 'jack the Ripper" said kanta as he laughed a bit

"so what can i do for you this fine day Mr ripper" said Kanta with a smug grin

#88 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

Well... I managed to get shot, stabbed burned shot again and stuck in a car with a boy I want to punch way about you

cainsig11.jpg

#89 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:19 PM

"well my day was fun as well blew up a building maimed a few guys that were going to mug me, had some noddles and then ran into psycho who was trying to look for a woman like a boy who lost his dog" said kanta as he laughed to himself a bit

"oh and I've been shot to i could I had possibly forgot about that" said kanta as the pain dulled a bit as he then tore off a piece of his cloak and wrapped it tightly around the area he had been shot

"so what did you want to talk about Cain" said Kanta as he finished wrapping his Knee

#90 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:33 PM

Cain smirks wriggling out of his restraints

Getting you out of here before I loose it again

cainsig11.jpg

#91 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

"well a jail break that's more like it" said Kanta as he pick himself as he hissed in pain and then used his shotgun for support

"alright cain how are we gonna get the door open" said kanta as he looked back and forth between the door and cain

#92 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:56 PM

Closing his eyes the door clicks as caliphas raises his hand and manipulates the iron tumblers , until the door swings open, in one swift move, he lifts you onto his back and jumps, jumping out of the back of the car and landing in a deep ditch on the side of the road

cainsig11.jpg

#93 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

After the trucks had disappeared off into the distance Kanta got off cain's back "well i would say thank you but you did try to kill me before" said Kanta and started leaning on his shotgun and looked in the opposite direction the trucks were going

"well then Cain I'll be seeing ya" said Kanta as he started walking back the road towards eden settlement

#94 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

Cain grips your collar? NIH uh you ain't goin anywhere

cainsig11.jpg

#95 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

"Just what the hell do you want from me then" said kanta as he started sweating a bit as he knew he was shot in leg so his mobility was limited

#96 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

With a sigh Cain steps on the back of kantas wounded leg painfully forcing him to kneel

Your coming with me, how far you think you'd get on that leg boy, or better yet, what of you got set upon by ghouls

cainsig11.jpg

#97 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:17 PM

"like before in the town I improvise and blast my way out" said Kanta as laughed to himself

"I can't die yet i gotta become one of the most bad ass merc's in this land before I kick the bucket" said kanta as he looked cain the eye

" but if you ain't still gonna let me go then what gonna do with me" kanta then added

#98 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:45 PM

Cain chuckles dryly

You wanna be a merc kid,
you hear a clinking and a bag of money hits the floor in front you

Work for me.... I need some help nowadays

cainsig11.jpg

#99 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:50 PM

As kanta then picks up the money he knew there was a lot even by the sound it made as he then looked back to Cain

"....alright...I'll work for you" said Kanta as he swallowed his pride as he then looked Cain the eye and replied

"what's the Job"

#100 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:55 PM

He grins, I'll tell you once we get to my safe house.... I should be lucid for now the hummer shouldn't be up for a week I'll fill you in once that legs fixed

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!