• This topic is locked This topic is locked
868 replies to this topic

#41 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:52 AM

Relief filled Kanta once he found the room empty never knowing who else could be using one of these hideouts as he looked around

"hmmmm maybe I should turn on the TV might as well listen to the news while I work" kanta said to himself and turned the tv on to watch the news

1d100 rolled for a total of: 35 (35)

(just rolling if ya need it)

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#42 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:26 AM

Jack the ripper strikes again.....seven dead..more bodies being found by the minute...anyone with information is to report to the police atations

sent from the gothic sector

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#43 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:58 AM

"huh seems jack strikes again" said Kanta as he fished Simon out of his pocket and place him on the cot

"alright Simon just hang out here" said kanta after leaving the tv on and went to the work bench to see if he could find some ammo

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#44 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:20 AM

he finds two boxes of shotgun shells, you also find some instant ramen and a boiling pot

cainsig11.jpg

#45 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:58 AM

"ahhh yea ramen" said kanta as he finished preparing the ramen he sit next to Simon

"here you go little guy" said kanta as he feed a little bit of ramen to Simon and started eating the rest while listening to the news to see if they had any thing more interesting to say

#46 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:38 PM

Simon eats happily as the radio goes silent

cainsig11.jpg

#47 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:33 AM

As kanta heard nothing coming from the radio he shut it off not want to listen to it any more and went to lock the door to the hideout. he then got onto the cot and placed Simon on top of his chest so he would crush him

"good night little buddy" said Kanta as he then drifted off to wondering what tomorrow would bring

#48 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:50 AM

THe night is long and quiet, every once in a while, the ghouls can be hear off in the distance, but nothing too dangerous even comes near the hideout

cainsig11.jpg

#49 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:56 AM

As morning came kanta woke a yawn

"best damn sleep ever" kanta said to himself as he moved Simon off to the side and went to the work bench to pull out his map and plotted where the next closes settlement or town would be

#50 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:00 AM

the next closest is eden settlement, not a full fledged sanctum, but very anti sactum, very supportive of renegades

cainsig11.jpg

#51 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:15 AM

after memorizing the route to get to the Eden settlement Kanta then traced back to the first settlement he ran into and mark it by writing (home of old man Jonah) next to it, as kanta then rolled up the map and put it away.

As he then went to the cot and picked up Simon and placed him in his pocket, as kanta then made sure all of his guns had ammo in the chambers and had extra on him as he then left the hideout and began walking to Eden settlement

#52 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:27 PM

The wasteland d is quiet, a cool wind blows but nothing dares to move.

cainsig11.jpg

#53 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

Kanta moves towards the direction of the settlement as his cloak was moving with the wind and shotgun to his side wondering what can of settlement will it be like

#54 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:24 PM

The settlement is bustling with activity, you can see Ho siht trucks getting ready to transport people no one notices you, but you can tell people are excited

cainsig11.jpg

#55 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

Kanta being curious walk up to one of the settlements resident's and ask them on why the Ho siht trucks were here and where were they going

#56 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

A man smiles as he answers you
Mrs irina and her lab are being moved to heavens rest to work on a huge project! Were so proud of her

cainsig11.jpg

#57 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:47 PM

"Mrs irina who is she" said Kanta curious on why Ho siht would be interested in her

#58 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

She is a scientist for Ho siht, she works with infections and medicine....good honest woman, haven't seen her all day tho...she probably is gettin all dolled up for her farewell

cainsig11.jpg

#59 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

"huh sounds like a nice gal but can you point out a place where I get hired" said kanta as he gave a smile

" as you see am a traveling mercenary and am looking for work right now like killing ghouls or chasing bandits away that sought of thing" said kanta as he started looking around at the buildings surrounding trying to feel the lay out of the town

#60 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:38 PM

The man smiles, opening his mouth when suddenly you hear shots,and the man drops. Within seconds the area is a swirling mass of panic as men is military looking gear start coming in firing, but over the din you can hear Somone screaming
" I'm coming for you irina!"

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!