• This topic is locked This topic is locked
868 replies to this topic

#21 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:12 AM

Kanta not expecting his turtle to eat the bomb slowly put simon back into his pocket for safety

"alright I'll play your game" said Kanta as he then tossed his shotgun into the air and then pulled out his two revolver's

"12 shot's" said Kanta as he then fired

1d100 rolled for a total of: 17 (17)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 20 (20)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 7 (7)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 28 (28)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 36 (36)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 62 (62)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 47 (47)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 48 (48)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 29 (29)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 35 (35)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 20 (20)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 61 (61)

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#22 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:20 AM

within moments, the men lay at your feet, not all dead, but many woulded and maimed, the leader of the group, comes out of his tent to see you, " da fuck is goin on out here! hy you shootin up my camp!

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#23 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:27 AM

"HEY its not my fault that your men attack me" said Kanta as he holstered his revolver's and caught the shotgun out of thew air

" I was just walking by wanting to say hi and how are the miss's but then I heard something about a ripper and I got curious" kanta then added while holding the shotgun with 2 hands leveling it with the leader

"look just let me leave and I won't come back" kanta then added quickly

1d100 rolled for a total of: 33 (33)

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#24 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:34 AM

the leader looks at you suprised, " they shhouldnt have attacked you..this is a peacful settlement, if you heard about that beast the ripper, thats just news boy, hes been the talk of the area where have you been?

cainsig11.jpg

#25 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:47 AM

kanta stood with his mouth open "peaceful...peaceful...peaceful settlement" said kanta not believing shaking off his surprise

"but they told me to drop my stuff and walk and what do you mean the ripper is news look I've been in sanction every since i was born so I don't really care much for news" replied kanta while scratching his head while lowering his gun

"look am sorry about these guys what could i do to repay you for this mistake i did" said kanta

#26 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:48 AM

The leader shakes his head , and guides you into his hut, on a small tv you can see the face of a man, , "thats jack, the ripper... some say hes a monster,...or a demon from the old world....but , sure is one thing you can say, he fucking hates sanctums...he killed 5 members of rock hearts leadership in the last month

cainsig11.jpg

#27 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:01 AM

"but he just a single man how could he have killed 5 high ranking members no less they been apart of rock hearts leadership" said kanta while he shakes his

"no that doesn't matter right now sir please let me repay this settlement for killing those man back there" kanta then replied

#28 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

He laughs, "its no big deal son, those where boys from the other camp, and from waht i saw, you hurt them, they where all moving when i saw them. Relax, drink some tea, ill fill you in on wahts been happening in the last few months

cainsig11.jpg

#29 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:32 AM

"oh thank god" said Kanta as he felt sightly relived,

"well look thanks for the tea but is there a place where i can get a grappling hook in this settlement" said kanta giving the leader a questioning look as he then realized

"oh am sorry sir but i forgot to ask your name" kanta then added

#30 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:43 AM

He smileds, "Kunna boy, and yes we have some of those, ill gladly give you one if youd kindly explain waht that little monster peeking out of your pocket is

cainsig11.jpg

#31 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:52 AM

"what monster...wait" said kanta he looked down to see Simon peeking out

"ahhh him....well he's my pet turtle that's all he is" said kanta as he petted simon's head softly as kanta then looked back towards the settlement leader

"so about those grappling hooks I could use one and a cloak if you have any" said kanta

#32 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:55 AM

he smiles and nods, within moments, one is brought in and a heavy burlap cloak, " will these do?"

cainsig11.jpg

#33 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:03 AM

"sure this is fine" said kanta as the cloak manage to keep his shotgun hidden when he had it to his side and the grappling being strong enough after he gave it a few good tugs felt strong and durable

"thank you sir for you hospitality but i must go" said Kanta as he made his way to leave the tent but then realize

"and am sorry that i didn't get your name" said Kanta as he looked back

#34 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:11 AM

He smirks, "just call me johnah boy....thats fine" he waves you off as you head into the night

cainsig11.jpg

#35 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

"well that was fun Kanta" said to himself as walked a distance from the settlement wondering if one of those hideouts was far from here

#36 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:39 PM

According to your map one was nearby

sent from the gothic sector

cainsig11.jpg

#37 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:42 PM

Kanta then memorizes the location of the hideout and started making head way to the location. All the while he was reloading his two revolvers and making sure his shotgun was loaded as well

1d100 rolled for a total of: 34 (34)

(and no Fenris don't attack my knee and also i don't know if you want a roll so i put it there)

#38 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

The hideout is well hidden, a simple wooden door, hidden I. The rubble of a highway

cainsig11.jpg

#39 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:05 PM

"Alright lets do this" said kanta quietly to himself as he pulled up his shotgun and slowly opened the door to check if it was clear ready to put a hole in someone at first sign of trouble

1d100 rolled for a total of: 41 (41)

(rolling just encase if you need it)

#40 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:09 PM

The room is empty, no signs of use can be seen, you have an ammo bench. A cot, a tv, and a small waterbasin

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!