226 replies to this topic

#121 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:42 PM

he nods and leaves as two white clade silencers come forward.

"Im tyson..THis is Henry...Well nbe your overwatch so you guys dont get overwhelmed by anything since youre running speartip...Weve got whistler rounds...So when we say duck just flatten out and we should be cool."

Thrass whistles.

'WHistlers...... THose are expensive and deadly right?"

Caitlyn smiles at yuko who is putting on her clothes on.

"You are so out of place yuko.."

yuko smiles and cracks her neck.

"japan is veryt different from here."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#122 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:31 PM

Aella wondered if Henry and Tyson would live long enough to fulfill their duty. She didn't care that much about special bullets, but in the very least she was aware of what they were. She instantly tuned out Thrass's awe, glancing sidelong to Caitlyn who was in turn watching Yuko get dressed. She barely managed to catch the words spoken, though they made her mind wander to Japan. 

"More or less people trying to kill everyone?"

#123 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:00 PM

not at all."

She says, trying to fit her breasts in her suit with some difficulty before she finally fits them, zipping it up.

"Tokyo is held by four yakuza families....organized crime and polotics mix well. Most of the family leads are pretty good...Wekll...Except one."

she smirks.

"hes the lord of the land where my clan is from."

cainsig11.jpg

#124 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:59 AM

Aella was more interested in the name than seeing Yuko fidget with her suit. "Which lord?" Her eyes were strictly on Yuko's face to grant the woman the privacy the room lacked while remaining polite and going for eye-contact. 

#125 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:50 PM

Cujo."

she says with a smile.

"Hes a lead of a major family that can usually be found killing all over the city..Mostly other families to force them into line. His oldest son and daughter are extremely kind."

cainsig11.jpg

#126 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:33 PM

They are kind.."

yuko says as one of the silencers shoulders his rifle and melinko pops up, cracking his neck.

"lets get a move on folks...We got a bloody path to care on our way to detroit!"

yuko rolls her eyes as caitlyn fixes the bridelike veil her bodysuit covers her face with.

'I was getting cagey as it is."

cainsig11.jpg

#127 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:33 PM

The repetition of 'they are kind' made Aella chuckle under her breath. Yuko was still relatively attached to them, not to mention protective. There was no reason for Aella to slander Cujo's children and she certainly didn't know enough to ridicule complete strangers. Though Aella sighed at the blatant enthusiasm Melinko displayed, she shot a small smile to Caitlyn as she fixed the veil in place. 

"Some bloodshed right now certainly doesn't sound unpleasant."

#128 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:54 PM

youre right...My skin is feeling dry and i havent had any good excitement since you face checked and exploding door with your face.

"at this she winks and motions for you to follow outside where two jeeps are waiting .

cainsig11.jpg

#129 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:54 PM

Aella's cheeks colored slightly in both annoyance and embarrassment as she was reminded of her nearly lethal blunder. "I guess I'll let Caitlyn hold doors open," she teased quietly, her frustration just barely evident in her voice. 

She immediately went to the passenger side of one of the jeeps, her hand already reaching for the door. "Shotgun?"

#130 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:08 PM

melinko jumps into the drivers side as cain comes ofer. He looks like hell, the battle having been long fought and hard won, but he smiles at aella and caitlin gives him a gentle bow .

"THank you for your kindness."

she says as cain nods and looks at aella.

":Do good and well see about getting you better gear."

cainsig11.jpg

#131 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:56 PM

Aella leaned over the top of the jeep, resting her chin on the vehicle as she watched Cain's approach. She nodded slightly along with her lover's words, showing silent appreciation for what was done. She didn't bother with showing her pessimism by saying 'if we make it through this alive.' She refused to meet death until after their-- her father was dead.

#132 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:39 AM

Cain reaches into his pockets and pulls out what looks like a survival kit.

" food and water purification tablets.... handle any small threats on our way to detroit we'll rendezvous there."

Yuko nods as Caitlyn sits behind her lover.

cainsig11.jpg

#133 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:17 PM

In theory it sounded like an easy enough task. However, it wasn't like they would come across only one or two men at a time; there would be clusters if they found any at all. And Aella found it highly unlikely for them to make it all the way to Detroit without at least three incidences. 

The redhead chewed on her lower lip as she nodded to Cain and took the kit. "Then I guess we'll see you there," she grinned in an almost unsettling fashion. Then she climbed into her seat, her movements rather calculated instead of their usual fluidity. 

"Twenty bucks says that we blow a tire. Or three. Spike strips."

#134 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:20 PM

melinko pulls the car out and takes it down the highway at a brisk pace before yuko asks.

"SO..You and the pretty girl with the white hair.... How long have you known each other?"

cainsig11.jpg

#135 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:04 AM

ficaklsjdfa

Edited by Oce, 10 February 2017 - 02:09 AM.

#136 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:38 PM

Aella stiffened slightly before she turned her head to watch Yuko, her cheeks barely tinged pink. "I've known her since not long after I was .. 'taken in' by Father." She glanced at her lover for help as she rested her chin beside the head rest. She wasn't the most open of people, and she was remarkably protective of Caitlyn. Giving away any information made her wary.

#137 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:45 PM

8 years three months and five days."

Caitlin says as yuko smiles gently, looking over at thrask.

"It must have  been hard for you all to survive like you had ... The Japanese commander Kitanga offered alternate training methods to your obrieg but he shot them down, even after his commander was beaten in the flesh pit."

cainsig11.jpg

#138 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:32 PM

Aella felt herself chuckle quietly at Caitlyn's preciseness before she turned to face forward, not quite used to Melinko's driving. Her green eyes wandered to the passing scenery as she momentarily stopped paying attention to the conversation taking place behind her. It took half a minute of awkward silence before Yuko's words to register, prompting Aella to sigh quietly. "Obrieg is hard headed. The only thing he cares about is results; we all know this." She turned to give the woman a strained smile. "Only the strong survive, right?" 

Idly she ran her calloused finger tips over a prominent scar on the back of her left hand. No one would have been able to help her or her Siblings unless they were able to kill the bastard. Aella had already accepted that fact, and there was no changing the past; only altering the future. 

#139 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:56 PM

hes a dead man....and if youre going to kill him... YOu need to get alot stronger fast."

Jeckel says as he nurses his ribs.

"WOrd is cain has a bullet with Obriegs name on it...If you dont speed up your progression fast, hell be a corpse before you can even get your chance."

cainsig11.jpg

#140 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:32 PM

Aella felt a smirk creep up her face, "I know. Considering Obrieg has taught me everything that I know, there would be no chance that he would be unable to predict my fighting style." She wouldn't allow Cain to take this from her; she would improve and fast. 

Change Theme!