226 replies to this topic

#101 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:54 PM

krieg sends over a location and uit chimes...

Impossibly it is only 15 minutes from your current location and he nods.\

"YOu are going to be meeting me and the leaders of the rebellion... Please come with only the best intentions..Well give you all a good meal and have you make your own decisions."

the feed goes dark and Jeckel looks at all of you.

"You all ready and ok with this? Obrieg will kill us if we get found."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#102 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 05:07 PM

"The fuck is a good meal?" Aella mulled this over for far too long before she realized she should be answering Jeckel. "Obrieg would kill us for failing to bring Krieg back. We just graduated, and we were assigned a suicide mission that is literally impossible to complete. He would kill me for failing him, or speaking my mind, and he would kill Caitlyn just to spite me. You know, if he didn't kill her first with the bullshit experiment."

She reached over to begin working on loosing the knots. "We may as well get a free meal and see what he has to say. Almost anything we do will end up with us being dead. Me releasing you could end with you slicing my throat. You running off to Obrieg would end with our deaths. Us going to see what Krieg wants is an uncertainty." 

#103 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 05:11 PM

jeckels hand tenses as if to do something, and its thrass who has an axe to his throat, the tip so close his swallowing causing him to knick himself.

"We go..We see waht has to be said..And if Caity says we stay..We stay...Were all pawns in this game, jsut becasue youre a bigger one , dont overestimate your importance."

Caitlyn smilesand licks her lips, rubbing aellas face softly as she chuckles.

"I dont know...Being part of some kind of rebellion sounds like it would give us alot of opporutnity to dance and do waht we do best doesnt it?"

cainsig11.jpg

#104 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:06 PM

Aella chuckled quietly at Thrass's actions, and probably would have touched his shoulder if Caitlyn hadn't demanded her attention once more. "Working towards Obrieg's death is definitely a plus for me. All I can really ask for." She kissed Cait on the nose before moving towards the barricaded door.

"Shall we go?" She already began pushing the heavy desk aside, not really wanting to jump out of the window. 

#105 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

----------------------- Return here

thrass and caitlyn follow aella to one of the back rooms of the warehouse that cain had secured , and soon enough both the big maori and melinko collapse onto a bed as yuko sits and folds her legs.

"INteresting group of recruits."

she says as caitlyn comes up from behind aella and bites her shoulder, before laying her head lazily  to relax.

"THats waht fa...Obrieg used to say before.."

a smell of blood fills the room as the door opens and Jeckel comes in, his face covered in blood and his body bruised.

"SO...Well be joining them.....They seem like good folk."

melinko chuckles as he watches the abused headtaker.

"Fought krieg huh.."

Jeckel collapses into a pillow, staining it with blood.

"Suck a cock."

cainsig11.jpg

#106 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:29 PM

Aella's gaze landed on Yuko as the others immediately crashed and Caitlyn was already beside her. She assumed it would be rude to lay beside her lover while speaking to someone who was essentially a stranger, so she remained sitting up, her hands by her sides-- that is until Caitlyn decided to bite her. Her attention wavered, running her fingers along her squad leader's side lightly before dropping her hand into her own lap, her eyes returning to Yuko. 

"I'd say that we're pretty ordinary. Just a little bit tougher than the others." 

She didn't bother watching Jeckel trudge into the room. The scent of iron was more than enough. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you sucked his, Jeckel." 

#107 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:34 PM

Melinko holds up his hands.

"WHoah now...I dont bat for that team.....I hit on yuko almost exclusively."

yuko rolls her eyes and smirks.

"ANd i rebuff you...Not my type Melinko."

thrasss sits up and pokes jeckel who groans.

"He beat you like you stole something."

caitlyn looks over aellas sholder and removes her hood.

"WHo wants to bet he attacked krieg."

cainsig11.jpg

#108 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:09 AM

"I doubt part of that statement." She grinned, relaxing at the familiar camaraderie and banter. "Someone always ends up getting harassed, don't they?" It definitely seemed true from what Aella has seen so far. She tended to pick of Thrass, but Caitlyn still enjoyed physically harassing Aella in turn. Hell, she was used to getting bitten randomly by this point. She no longer flinched or questioned it.

Finally Aella turned her green gaze to Jeckel to examine the extent of his injuries. "Definitely he did it to himself. Surprised he is still able to walk. Blood line probably got him some special privileges." She laughed bitterly, leaning back into Caitlyn's torso as she closed her eyes. "Eventful day, no?"

#109 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:48 PM

no, i beat him like a untanned drum."

kriegs voice says from the doorway, leaning against it as he favors one of his sides.

"But its good to see you all settling in...."

he raises his eyes as caitly begins to doze on your shoulder.

"Well be moving early...Not like 6 or anything like that...But once everyone can actually sleep this battle off is that ok?"

melinko nods as yuko removes opens her shirt, exposing her bare skin with a releived breath.

"some sleep would do us good."

cainsig11.jpg

#110 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:17 PM

"But he is still breathing. And able to walk by himself." Aella raised an eyebrow as she turned to stare at Krieg. Caitlyn's soft breathing prevented the redhead from glaring subconsciously, but as the others prepared themselves for sleep around her, Aella remained still. Partially wondering how to move without waking her lover, though she shot their new acquaintances wary looks. More than once in her lifetime had she pranked and been pranked her sleeping 'siblings'.  Well, that would be a mild word for the things that occurred, considering they usually involved a knife. 

Assuming Yuko and Melinko were just as exhausted as she was- and damn, her ribs were still sore from the explosion, she convinced herself that they would just sleep through the night. She carefully pulled away from Caitlyn, turning to catch her carefully and lay her back on their bed. "If I wake up with a knife to my throat, just .. Don't hesitate, yeah?" 

#111 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:00 PM

if you wake up to a knife to the threat, beleive they where one hell of an assasin to get past two master headtakers."

melinko grins and stands, moving over to the door and planting his back agasint it as yuko leans back on the cot, lettign the fan above dry her sweat covwered flesh.

"You guys pass out....Well be up "

with this, the clown head taker removes his terrifying mask and sighs, falling into a soldgers sleep

cainsig11.jpg

#112 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:07 PM

Aella found the entire situation sketchy at best, but simply pulled Caitlyn into her arms as she decided it would be better if she ceased her bitching. It would either be the girl or one of her machetes that she would fall asleep holding, and only one of them would bite--- er, only one of them was soft and warm. 

#113 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:10 PM

for the first time, in a long time you sleep. No one moves , no one jokes, no one even gets up in the middle of the night to use the batroom

Everyone in the room is dead on their feet, and it isnt until you hear what sounds like some kind of demonic rooster does anyone rouse.

melinko stands and stretches, cracking his neck as yuko stnads, stepping out of her bodysuit and walking into the batroom to shower.

Caitlyn and thrass get up as one and smile at you, caitlin giving you a gentle poke.

"Morning sweetheart.."

cainsig11.jpg

#114 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:37 PM

Aella only cracked an eye open as Caitlyn moved, ignoring everyone else until she was poked. She sighed heavily as she pushed herself up, catching the last second of Yuko before she vanished from sight before turning back to Caitlyn. ".. I hate mornings," she muttered, her words slightly slurred while her senses slowly awoke. Demonic roosters, what was next?

Aella stretched out her limbs before she spoke, "I assume we will be leaving shortly?"

#115 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:50 PM

"No one from the company have gave us move outs..But well be going ahead of them to handle any melle focused threats."

melinko stands thrass stands as well, visibly compaing his size to the lityhe headtaker as yuko comes out of the bathroom, her flesh steaming.

"Aella you and thrass should probably shower... YOu smell like horny frustration."

cainsig11.jpg

#116 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:34 PM

Aella rolled her eyes at Thrass's stupid comparison, "Maybe you should stop trying so hard to impress him. No one wants to fuck someone that desperate." As amusing as it was to see her squadmate make a fool of himself, seeing him act so foolishly was beginning to cast a negative light on all of them. 

She smirked at Yuko, the small taunt amusing her. "I'd offer to put on a show for you, but a shower does sound pretty pleasant right now, I've gotta admit." 

Peeling off her suit, she stumbled towards where she had seen Yuko disappear to before.

#117 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:08 AM

the shower is basic and sparse, but its a shower with hot water.

caitlyn follows you in and you both shower quickly ..Doing whatever your horny teens do in showers.

Soon your shower ends and you are rested clothed, and as you come out into the room, you see that the qhole squad is suited, looking at krieg.

"Welcome ladies...Handing move out orders, get dressed and well begin."

cainsig11.jpg

#118 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:33 AM

One completely 'innocent' shower later and Aella was visibly more relaxed when they emerged from the room. She even gave Krieg a small sarcastic smile as she quickly slipped into her suit, her movements languid and fluid. As she slid her two machetes into their sheaths, she turned to Krieg, her eyes trying to determine whether or not he was still favoring his side. 

"So, what is the plan?" she said a bit unnecessarily as she turned to assist Caitlyn if needed. 

#119 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:45 PM

Caitlyn dresses easily, doing up her hair in a long tail as Krieg smiles. motioning to a map he placed on the bed jeckel had been sleeping on

Krieg shows the route the black company will be following, keeping toward the left sides of the  tanmk colums as they advance.

'youll be supplied some vehicles so you dont have to walk..But youre going to need to engage any ghoul or enemy forces to buy us time... Ill have several silencers with you to assist as well..Do wqe understand."

Melinko and the others all nod as cait pokes aellas side.

"YOu ok with this dear?"

cainsig11.jpg

#120 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:25 AM

Aella stepped forward to examine the map, having not bothered much with the layout of the land around them; she tended to leave that aspect to Caitlyn. Of course the plan involved using them as bait, but at least they would be given some support this time. And vehicles? She grinned at her lover a little too widely at that fact. "Sounds fun," was all she said in response, not bothering to contest it.

Change Theme!