#61 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 01:39 PM

YOure better....At finding and protecting ."

He groass as the color leaves his skin, and he fights to remain awake.

"This had to be done delicately...Or thrass would be dead...And neither of you share his bloodtype.."

exhausted and drained thrass groans and thrashes weakly at the pain before he passes out, the foul stench of burning meat in the air.Ciatlyn moves wuickly and removes the ivs from Jeckels arms, patching up the multiply tapped vaeins and leaning him against the wall.

"Dear..Could you please push one of the desks in front of the door? well hunker down here and investigate this laptop you found ok?"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#62 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:02 PM

Aella couldn't argue with that, as much as she wanted to. She had already made a big blunder, and Jeckel would know what to look out for. She couldn't change her blood type though. She pulled the canister away when she was satisfied with the crude patch-up, setting it aside when she was certain it wouldn't burn the wood. "At least it smells better than the basement," Aella muttered to Caitlyn. 

She was reluctant to block off their room though she couldn't seem to think of a reason. She summed it up to lingering anxiety from the ghoul attack as she began pushing the desk towards the door. Aella believed that the weight of the desk suggested that it wouldn't keep everything out, but it would buy the squad an extra second if anything was desperate enough to throw itself against the door. 

Gah, doors. 

#63 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:11 PM

nehind you, caitlin is already powering up thelaptop, and inside before the operating system even boots, a message comes up showing a mans face.

The face almoist makes your skin cralw, it is krieg. He and his brother looks like a mirror inverted, but kriegs face bears no scars, just graying hair .

"If you are holding this..You are either a silencer lost during operation salvo..Or one of obriegs headtakers...And seeing as i hunted most of the traitors in salvo myself..Im going to guess..My brother sent you to me.."

He sighs and shakes his head.

"Turn back now... I know how my brother thinks and he is sending you to a future of torture or death. Now i know..I know what he has done to you.. My brother made the headtaker training regiment by pushing the regiment i made for silencers to the extreme. SO im guessing you dont fear pain... But i beg you..If you seek me..Plewase do so to join my cause...Becasue even if you return to Obrieg with me in tow...YOur future is foggy at best."

the laptop chimes, and four files upload to the computer.

"These files hold the secrets ho siht is hiding from everyone....And waht obrieg is saying to the advanced members of the headtakers to keep them under his sway. more files are at my home in the Heavens fall sanctuary..The password for that computer is "sanctity."

he sighs and smiles into the camera.

"Make the right decision...Not all duty is done by being given orders..SOmetimes its the defiance of thsoe orders

cainsig11.jpg

#64 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:39 PM

Aella didn't immediately get in front of the laptop screen. The voice startled her, prompting her to peek over Caitlyn's shoulder. It certainly was .. off.. seeing the man they were hunting appearing pleading? Saddened? Aella wasn't the best at reading emotions and knew it, so she decided not to put much stock in it. 

"You know as well as we do that if we turn back to Obrieg empty handed we will be killed," she began, hoping to convey her words that in a way that didn't scream that they were a threat to him. She wasn't certain. Her green colored eyes clouded over as she recalled what was said to her a week ago, and she subconsciously pressed her hand into Caitlyn's back, out of sight of the camera.

"Most of the options we have result in a very short life expectancy, regardless of whether or not we pursue you or return to Obrieg." Aella realized that she could only speak for herself, but she couldn't suddenly change her speech to include only her. "Though going back with blackmail material is likely just as dangerous. A pissed off Obrieg would do some damage."

Her eyes narrowed as she stared hard at Krieg. "Why are you trying to help us? I mean aside from the entire 'just don't come after me' thing." Aella just barely managed not to comment on him basically inviting them to his house. No sense in provoking their only lead, at least until she could decide on what she wanted to do. She just sounded curious and confused, maybe a bit ignorant. Hardly confrontational.

"You know that I don't care about Obrieg in the slightest. However, we both know what he is capable of." Her body was littered with tiny reminders, and those were given out of pride, not anger. 

#65 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:44 PM

Becasue i know that my son is with you...I know that he is sending you hoping that i dont break your spines becasue youre young.. .And i know."

he points through the screen at Caitlyn.

'He is banking on her lineage.....TO force my hand and bring me back home...That is why Aella."

He knew your name.....

"I am pleading here..Not for my life..Not for any figmnet of caring..I am imploiring you becasue you cannot possibly know what that phychopath is doing and planning for you... Im going to guess....He named her."

he points to Ciatlyn .

"The swuad leader.....and before you left he threatened you with her life am i right?"

cainsig11.jpg

#66 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:57 PM

Her thumb twitched from where it was pressed against Caitlyn's back. Son? This was quickly becoming a convoluted mess. 

"Obrieg isn't very creative with his threats, I'm afraid," Aella sighed dramatically. "At least he hasn't been thus far." There was an edge to her voice now though, frustration chewing at her. "I know that when I run out of use for him, or get too mouthy, that I will end up dead. In a painful way."

#67 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:05 PM

Than stop playing the game."

Krieg says simply, loading more files to the computer as caitlyn slides her hand behind her, graspign your hand.

"I am not asking you to serve me like a puppet....At least allow me to offer an alternative..I will supply you with a rendevous location and i will let you meet the people he has asked you to bring in...If you still feel like bringing us in..if we cant sway you. Ill let you leave without any harm coming to you... But i dont want three young headtakers coming after somone they cant kill. Youre far too useful to die for that psycho.. Please."

Caitlyn swallows hard and nods.

Supply the location,... we will speak with our squad and meet up there."

Krieg nods, a slightly knowing smile on his face.

"please come peacefully..Dont notify obrieg..Or i swear by every round my silencers can fire, there wont be anything left of you to come searching for."

the video link dies and the camera goes silent.

"Babe...what do you think."

caitlyn asks, her voice measured and careful

cainsig11.jpg

#68 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:19 PM

Aella tapped a finger against Caitlyn's wrist as a grin broke out across her face. This was just a messy game, wasn't it? She was fully aware that she would be a mere pawn in this game of chest, though it seemed that she could choose which color she would be. 

"I think that these guys are going to be extremely persuasive," was her initial reaction, still staring at the screen. Her head went to rest on Caitlyn's shoulder before she spoke again. "We may as well hear them out. The worst that they can do is kill us, and honestly... That's all there is." She sounded tired and bored. "If we go back to Obrieg, we're dead. If we get the information Obrieg has, we're dead. We attack Krieg, we're dead. We don't have much of a choice." 

"... At least it would be a change of scenery?" 

#69 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:22 PM

caitlym slides a knife up your plam, slicing it easily but she turns her head and kisses you softly, leaning her forehead agasint yours.

"If we go there......We do it together..Youre mine right?"

she says with a smile, as the hulking mass of stupid that is her brother sits up, groaning in pain.

"If im going to have been stabbed...At least lets choose the side that will give us the best odds of seeing good fights."

cainsig11.jpg

#70 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:35 PM

The tickle of the blade made her chuckle. Aella relaxed at the contact, eyes slipping closed while lifting her other hand to cup Caitlyn's cheek, thumb absently brushing across her cheek bone. "It would be too boring if I went alone, love," she said just above a whisper. "Always."

The groan of pain was something they all had heard a thousand times in their lives. Aella didn't even crack an eye open to check on Thrass. "Nice to see that we don't have to carry your heavy ass anymore.. But what do we do with his kid?"

#71 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:47 PM

Thrass looks from him to jeckel.

"If what Krieg said is true...It could be that Obrieg is using him as some sort of leverage agasint krieg."

Thrass says in a startling moment of clarity.

"More than likely hes just a son who never knew his father and father used that to poision him....From waht i remember Krieg is a master psychologist and could probably talk Jeckel down."

the clarity fades from thrasses eyes after a few moments and he grunts.

"My side huerts....."

caitlyn bites your lip at having your attention stolen from her and she chuckles.

"ANd if i heard right..Caliphas cain is going to be there.... Hes supposedly a better combatant than even krieg..May be a good chance to learn some more from somone whos goal isnt to violently fuck my brains out."

cainsig11.jpg

#72 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 04:03 PM

"We probably shouldn't tell him that it's going to be a peaceful meeting. Or about that unexpected call. We shall just say that we found a file on his current location. Let Krieg deal with his kid. Agreed?" 

Aella turned her head to watch Thrass, amused at his lucidity, and laughed when it appeared to fade. Then Caitlyn was biting her. "Hey! Just because I enjoy violently fucking you.." she grumbled, nipping at her nose. 

"Shall we see what files Krieg sent us?"

#73 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 04:07 PM

The four files are named simply

Truth about Project Moa

The Odin project

Truth of recruits

Mutation

Each can be opened but caitlyn huffs.

"Which one though.."

cainsig11.jpg

#74 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 04:36 PM

Aella considers the options for a moment before pointing at the "Truth of Recruits". "Mutation next."

#75 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

the file opens, and hundreds of names por forth. Kidnappings. Childrens of politicians, doctors, generals. All have been taken into the headtakers fold. YOu can see notes on each, regarding the svchool and mentor of eachn,and small notes detailing the purpose.....

They where used as infiltrators. Kriegs notes speak of the kidnappings than reintroduction back to their lives, only to act as sleeper agents in society awaiting Obrieg activation.

But when you open the next file...YOu see the horrible nature of Obriegs plans.

The higher ecehelon of the headtakers, they are being dosed with chemicals. Organs and bones being replaced by synthetic pumps and adrenal glands. This tampering with their genetic structres have caused rampant mutation in the headtaker echelons, leading to many of them having to be killed to keep the program silent..

caitlyns hands twitch, and she looks from thrass to jeckel.

""He ...He took everyone who passed the trail of the deadman to the black room... Is this waht happened to them?"

cainsig11.jpg

#76 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 05:03 PM

Aella didn't react more than gnashing her teeth together, a mild sick feeling settling in her stomach.

".. So we are dead even if we succeed with Obrieg. He'll find a better use for us."

She pointed to the Odin Project next.

Edited by Oce, 17 December 2016 - 05:06 PM.

#77 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 05:23 PM

the odin project... The binding of Ghoul materials and patriarch organs to a human host to defy the aging and corrupting property that the constant consumption of the undead causes the patriarch creatures. YOu see the notes showing countless deaths as the headtakers rarely where able to subdue the host humans or patriarch creature. You see that obrieg has two names up for consideration, and it makes your blood run cold.

Caitlyn. The notes have what organs would be removed, the exact way her body would be harvested, and the name of the harvester. Obrieg markus.

she tightens her grip on your hand as she continues looking through the file and she stops at another name .. "melinko."

Thrass raises his eye at this.

"The Meinko?" He asks confused.

'The carnival of carnage champion?"

cainsig11.jpg

#78 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 05:34 PM

Aella pursed her lips as she coolly glared at the screen. If it had been anybody else, she would have simply walked away with a 'sucks to be you' thrown over her shoulder. Instead, a spark of possessiveness made her squeeze Caitlyn's hand, Aella's blood leaking from the narrow cut along her palm, making it slightly sticky and unpleasant. 

She remained silent as they talked, not having a comment.

#79 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 05:36 PM

thrass nods, and it seems like lucidity returns to him.

"Obrieg banished him after cain killed his brother in the carnival...TUrns out that it was a testing ground and obrieg wanted to weapon test cain..... Since than Meliko has been butchering through every headtaker we send to him..It nmakes sense."

Caitlyn chuckles and runs her fingers thrtough the blood.

'You sound like youre in love brother."

the larger warrior chuckles and shakes his head.

"Hes an artisan.....A savabnt of the blade..YOu all should be trying to mimic his bladework..Aella especially."

cainsig11.jpg

#80 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 05:52 PM

"Mmm, do ya think he offers lessons?" The fact that she would definitely have to leave Obrieg's service in order to even consider attempting it, went unsaid. "Might be able to seduce him if you come with, Thrass. Or get his autograph. Or both." She winked at him.

Change Theme!