226 replies to this topic

#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:55 PM

Caitlyn smiles and runs her hand up yuour side, brushing the wound she had given you..

"thass also is a Maori...ITs rare that those be given to a squad....They are usually assigned to the death companies ... Obrieg must have plans for him."

her finger slides into the wound teasingly.

"This hole will do for now.."

she purrs playfully

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:07 PM

Aella didn't react more than a raise of her eyebrow at the brush. "Still don't trust him. Especially since he is 'special'." She exhaled sharply, either at her admission or the finger aggravating the knife wound. While Caitlyn was the person that she trusted most in her life, she still wasn't naive to the possibility of the betrayal. Seemed kind of inevitable. 

"Always eager," she muttered, her fingers curling around the back of the chair until the material bent under the pressure.

#23 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:09 PM

she pulls her finger out and licks the blood from her nail.

"You always look at me with those same eyes.... You think im going to betray you... Ive let you play with my own sensitive bits with your teeth..I wouldnt let somone like that close if i was going to betray them."

she stands and turns around.

" i trust you...If i have to earn your trust baby ill have to start now.."

cainsig11.jpg

#24 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:21 PM

She chuckled, leaning forward to brush her lips against Caitlyn's forehead sweetly. "Either you're going to stab me in the back- and not in the fun way, or you're gonna break my heart."  Aella straightened herself up before reaching out to wrap her arms around Caitlyn's waist- if she allowed her to do so. 

Still, her expression was bittersweet as she went to bury her nose in Caitlyn's hair. "Just promise me, when you go to stab me in the back, aim for my spine. And don't forget to twist."

#25 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:26 PM

For a few long moments, Caitlyns eyes search yours, and she lets you draw her close before she puts her finger to your lips.

"Stop... For one moment... Im going to be human..... "

she leans forward and kisses your lips, deeply, hungrily, filled with a raw passion that she rarely showed.

"We are now in the same squad..Headtakers are kept together until death... As long as you are mine..I am yours..And i wont hurt you... Other than my ways.."

she says as she leans her forehead against yours and  slides her finger deep into the wound and twists the skin inside.

"If you break my heart..Beleive you wont survive me coming for you baby..."

cainsig11.jpg

#26 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:44 PM

Aella wasn't often caught off-guard. Even their Father knew it, and she firmly believed that he enjoyed crushing her will like that. There was no way that she could mistake the glee in his eyes. Yet Caitlyn had surprised her, once more. Like she had when this.. arrangement was first made. How could Caitlyn know what it meant to be human, when Aella herself didn't? 

The growl that escaped her throat was feral, and being tired of others toying with her that day, her hand closed around Caitlyn's throat as Aella turned on her heel seeking to slam her lover against the wall. Her grip wasn't meant to suffocate; not completely at least. As a low groan escaped her at the teasing fingering, she chuckled breathily. 

"Do you think that Father has fun planned for us tomorrow?"

#27 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:47 PM

you move, but caitlin flows like water. you slam her, and he moves, pulling you both to the ground as she turns your wrist up. Moving with the fall, her legs lock around your arm and she applies pressure, locking your arm up painfully, a familiar hardness returning to her eyes as she keeps your arm held in one hand as the other teasingly rubs your thigh.

"I hope he does baby...Im so excitewd i can barely contain it.."

He legs tighten a bit in eagerness and she gives the tiop of your finger a nip

cainsig11.jpg

#28 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:03 PM

Aella groaned as her back met the ground. She expected nothing less from Caitlyn, and as such was unable to keep the grin off of her face. "I can already tell that I'm going to be sore tomorrow. And I'll be damned if you won't be." She probably would have struggled and broke her arm in the process if the next day not so vital. But as it were, she allowed herself to relax save for her arm lest she put more strain on it. 

"May I suggest taking this to bed? I would greatly prefer not to be covered in the coward's liquids."

#29 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:07 PM

caitlin smiled and the hours rolled on....

The night rolled on...ANd when you awke, it was a full day later. When you wake you find your side has been treated, but caitlin is asleep in the bed beside you.. In the side of the room Thrass sleeps, slumped over agasint the wall, his weapons carefully laid out... but as you look up...

A figure stands in the doorway to the small hut.. He is tall and thin. His body is completely hidden in a hooded black bodysait, and he is making no sounds. You can see his chest rising and falling... but he slowly moves forward, crouching beside your bed ominously.

"I am jeckel....I am your new squadmate..."

he says, his voice cold and dead like a winters night.

"You and your lover where so consumed last night i figured id wait here patiently..."

cainsig11.jpg

#30 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:19 PM

Her first impression of their new squadmate was: "Creepy." Oh, did she say that out loud?

Aella was not a morning person. Even with Caityn lying beside her, it wasn't enough to keep the grumpiness at bay; Cait just learned to deal with it. That wasn't to say that she refrained from poking the bear, as the saying went. 

"You could have woken Thrass up. I'm sure he would love to play with you. Rather than watching our activities. Strange idea of team bonding," she muttered the last part. She was annoyed, yes, but considering the lack of proper space, she had grown used with siblings walking in on them. The fact that Jekel so blatantly lingered ... "I hope you enjoyed the show." Her voice was dripping with sarcasm. And her matching glare dared him to respond to it. She didn't need tips. 

#31 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:29 PM

Ive seen better."

he says offhandedly, removing his helmet to reveal a short buzzed face, and something stops you. His eyes are milky white, completely blind.

"You are both also young as well.... I cant expect you both to know anything beyond frantic dry fucking and well meaning jaw work."

at this he tosses a bundle into your face, knocking you into caitlin who awakens to have a bundle tossed into her face as well.

'Your uniforms...SKin tight nano kevlar and the weapons youve been issued."

as you open the bundle you can  that two bone machetes have been given to you.

"THats ghoulbone.."

he says calmly, folding his arms.

"Its a living resource...If you break it off in an enemy the bone will react to the blood and start to rapidly grow..Causing internal trauma within seconds... YOu will be issued a ceremonial scarring blade as well so you can keep up with your rituals in the field."

Caitlyn glares for a moment before she sees the ranking symbol on his chest, a totem skull, she drops her anger and lowers her eyes.

"Obrieg is waiting for us...Clean up and meet me outside in 10 minutes."

he replaces his helmet and motions for thrass to follow him, a command which the lumbering Moari follows, leaving youwith Caitlyn.

"Mmmmnf...Good morning dear.."

she says with a yawn.

"Ready to go?"

cainsig11.jpg

#32 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:51 PM

It was too early for Aella to chase a stealthy bastard, or even defend her late night activities. She simply didn't care. Until he knocked her backwards into Caitlyn. Her body went rigid as she tried to stave off her growing irritation. But upon seeing Cait open her package, her curiosity got the better of her and she sat up in order to pull her suit and two weapons out. 

Aella was awestruck at the material of her machetes, especially after hearing its description. But that wasn't enough motivation for her to jump out of bed on command. She fell backwards, colliding with Cait. "I hate him already." 

Still, Aella managed to wake up enough after a few more seconds, refusing to budge and release Cait before then. "Yep. Let's go have some fun."

#33 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:04 PM

The bodysuit is perfectly fitted and hugs to you like a skin, but you notice whereas Caitlyns suit is elaborate, a delicate hood with enamel, yous is svage looking and fierce. On the mask of your suit is a skull, and on hers a butterfly. She sheathes the blades you where given into two sheaths at your hip, and she picks up something curiously. It looks like some kind of device fitted to the back of your neck. She clicks it into plavce and licks her lips before putting on her hood.

"good good.."

As you leave the hut and walk into the massive park that the headtakers had made their hom, you can hear the drums..Its rythmn fills your body, pullign at your heart. VIolence and agression fill you at its sound and in the distance you can see obrieg standing beside jeckel, the two talking silently .

"You will get your time jeckel....The affront will be paid."

he says as jeckel falls beside thrass and obrieg looks at you and Cailyn draw near.

"My daughters finally come..... Good."

he offers ahand to Caitln who comes close, standing dangerously close to her father who says something privately in her ear, to which she nods.

"Your mission.... Is To hunt down a silencer .. A very well known one named Krieg Markus ...my brother."

Cailtyn takes a step back nervously, at such big prey being set forward.

"He has turned his back on this organisation and my mother..ALong with The renegade silencer caliphas cain.. You will follow his trail, put down anyone showing sympathies for this rebellion and bring my brother back here.. DO you understnad me."

the others nod nervously as Obrieg looks directly at you.

"Am i understood child."

cainsig11.jpg

#34 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 10:32 PM

Aella was unable to withhold the wink towards Caitlyn. The flattering suit was a nice bonus and the excitement of their first actual mission coursed through her veins. While it wasn't enough to leave her grinning like an idiot, it certainly helped ease her out of grumpiness. The weight of her two machetes was a comfortable one.

It might have been the intensity of violence that rolled off of her in waves, the drums almost like a drug to her, but Jekel was speaking to Father without the latter laying a 'loving' hand on him. Something was off. And when she heard the mission, she realized why. "You give us a suicide mission right off the get-go. You don't want us back."

The way she scoffed suggested disbelief. "We wouldn't even be able to keep up with you. Yet we are being sent after your brother." 

#35 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:00 PM

to say the look in his eyes when you spoke those words was terrifying would be an understatement, but the way the master headtakers eyes shifted from loving and doting to predatory in less than an instant was needless to say startling.

"Little aella...My most visous daughter to date....  Tell me...If i wanted you dead...Dont you think i couldve done it a million times?"

he purrs, his throat lending him a feral, almost catline cadence..

"I couldve killed you last night when i caught you..... I couldve broken every bone on you... and made you watch as i played with your little girlfriend here.."

caitlin shivers at the words and moves closer to you, as if wanting to protect you from your fathers gaze, but he closes the distance too quickly, sheilding your body from caitlins as he leans over you, speaking directly into your ear.

"I could sever every muscle...ignite every tendon...Leave you like i left everyone in your village..."

his tongue slides out, brushing the tip of your ear before he lets out a slow breath.

"No daughter......This job i give you...Is to make you stake your claim..Jeckel....Enlighten these fools as to the purpose of your operation."

Thrass is visibly shaking as ciatlin backs up to him and brieg smiles as the boy takes off his mask.

'From the desk of the president elect of hosiht herself... Maryanna Noctourne...We are to use a small unit containing Krieg Markuses son to lead him back for questioning.. DUe to Kriegs code, he will not fight young men or women, preferring instead to try and teach them and save them from their choices... Using this flaw we can get him to come back, and if needed, kill members close to him to get him to comply."

Caitlin squeaks in fear, her normal demeanor crumbling as kriegs body hides aealla from her, a terror of uncertainty causing her to worry if the mountainous killer had somehow dispatched his prey already.

"Father please...Please dont..."

krieg smiles and leans down, so that he speaks into aellas ear.

\

"Not all pain is physical girl...... Remember the emotional pain i can inflict...."

he walks back up to the podium and folds his arms.

"Do you all accept this mission.."

Thrass nods, and caitlin looks at you , worried, but unwilling to speak until you do.

cainsig11.jpg

#36 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:27 AM

Aella wouldn't flinch. She absolutely refused, even if it provoked Father further. There would be no unlocking her stiff muscles unless she was sent flying with a powerful blow. Even at the threat of her knees buckling and a shiver running along her spine, just at his mere proximity, Aella refused to  let her body betray her in that fashion. Her teeth sunk into her tongue until blood began filling her mouth; she couldn't afford to speak either. 

His words meant nothing either. To Aella, it was the common bluff. Her squad served a purpose, and killing them himself would defeat their use. She wouldn't be intimidated enough to change her mind on that. She didn't hear Caitlyn move, nor did she see her in the corner of her eye. All she saw was Father's chest in front of her. She couldn't look him in the eye.

Obrieg had already tortured them. His words meant nothing, because it would just be yet another day in her life. But the tongue touching her ear nearly caused her to wretch, the blood in her mouth clogging her airway. Aella forced herself to go without oxygen, because she couldn't afford to waver. Coughing out blood when no other had injured her would be pathetic. 

The words spoken meant little to her. A code wouldn't promise them safety from death. Emotional abuse? Aella would prefer it if her squad didn't suffer simply because she got too mouthy. It had happened too many times in the past, and they deserved a better death.

Still, Aella nodded, unable to speak.

#37 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 02:04 AM

and thats waht he wanted. Obrieg read ever shiver, ever tense of her muscles, and he loved every second of it.

"Dismissed..."

he says, turning away from the group and they leave, leaving you there, and just as you turn, obrieg smiles.

"You stay aella..."

he says, and the others watch you for a moment before you leave. he stands there with his back turned

"he stands there, watching the sky above and licks his lips.

"Child...Let me tell you something..ANd i want you to keep it close to your heart..... When you wear your emotions on your sleeve.. WHen you are so simple to goad....Check your tone when the person is willing to do more than you ever expereinced... Becasue you dont realize how much is taken....Until the one you love is dead at your feet."

Without waiting for a word, obrieg leaves, lamost seeming to vanish in a hwiff of smoke

cainsig11.jpg

#38 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:42 AM

Aella knew that she wouldn't be allowed to escape so easily. Obrieg had merely threatened her. There was no way after years of being cut, being punched, being stabbed, being loved, that all Father had for her was words. She would have turned to smile reassuringly at Caitlyn, but there would be no point in letting Obrieg harass her further on that topic. 

The anger that had seemed to replace the blood in her veins quickly chilled, leaving her feeling hollow with dread. Caitlyn was all she had, in terms of possessions. Aella's broken body was not much to look forward to, but every nick of the blade that her lover shared... That is all she had in her pathetic life. It seemed clear that if she didn't do this, they would end up dead anyways. No matter her choice, she was a mere puppet on strings, and Obrieg was her master. 

God, she thought to herself for the first time in her life, I truly hate him

Reminding herself that she could look forward to killing him by herself brought some of the warmth back, unthawing her limbs and releasing her muscles from their stiff position. She spat out her mouthful of blood, disgusted at her lack of control. Then, she set off to catch up with her squadmates, not quite acknowledging any of them but simply following them silently. There was nothing that she could say, after all.

Edited by Oce, 16 December 2016 - 08:52 AM.

#39 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:30 PM

you get back to the group who are walking toward the parks entrance. The safety wall looms in the distance as thrass goes to a garage with jeckel to get a buggy. 

Caitlyn falls into step beside you, her hand sliding into yours for a momen, doing her best to comfort you until you notice the lngth of sharp wire between her fingers.

"Should really watch aggravating father love.."

SHe purrs, the wire leaving cuts all along your palm.

"he enjoys toying with you far too much."

cainsig11.jpg

#40 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:52 PM

The sting of the wire was something for Aella to focus on. It cut through the haze of her mind, setting her thoughts that whirred by to rest. Finally she glanced at Caitlyn.

"You enjoy toying with me as well. If I stopped being myself, you would get bored, and Father would find me weak."

Her fingers curled over Cait's so briefly that to anyone else it would seem like a twitch. But then Caitlyn pulled her hand away, and Aella made a fist, watching with detached interest as crimson leaked from between her digits.

Change Theme!