Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:18 PM

googy stops.

"Puppy....Be very careful.."

she says, her childish bubbly nature gone for a moment, replaced with worry.

"ALot of people come after sister sister and cain....ALot of them turn on them, and i have to handle them..Or kanta..Or burias.. I dont want you to get hurt too.."

she squeezes your hand gently, as if making up her mind.

"S o im going to make sure you stay good! or ill beat you tomush! than put you back together!"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#42 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:22 PM

Aella frowned a bit, not entirely expecting the girl of being capable of acting serious. It sent a chill down her spine. "Don't worry, Bunny girl. I'll behave. You won't have to beat me to mush."

Aella smiled at her, squeezing her hand in return.

#43 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:26 PM

she smiles and leads you back to the camp without incident, leading you through a secret path in the town you had come through and leading you back to the mouth of the camp.

Cain stands there and googy runs up to hug him. 

"now now..Your sister is waiting.."

he says, patting her head as the lkittle girl giggles and runs toward her sisters room .

"You too.... jessica has taken quiote a shine to you..."

he walks past ant slaps your ass roughly, making you jump.

"Get on..She doesnt like to be kept waitng ."

cainsig11.jpg

#44 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:29 PM

Aella yelped, the slap definitely catching her off guard. And after such a... Sweet? Scene too. She barely resisted the urge to punch Cain.

She grumbled incoherently under her breath as she nodded, following after Googy to Jessica.

#45 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:33 PM

you walk up back into the convent and into jessicas room. SHe bends over to give her little sister a lolipop and smiles at you as you come closer.

"Googy told me you did the job very well...Im very proud of you Aella."

se pulls a runy red lolipop out of her mouth and walks closer.

"Is there anything i can get you? I always reward my workers when they do such a good job..."

googy quickly peels the sucker and rolls around giddily on the couch, sucking on it happily

cainsig11.jpg

#46 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:40 PM

Aella scratches the back of her neck with her clean hand, her gaze off to the side. Why was she even nervous, again? She glanced at Jessica... Oh. Right.

"Googy did most of the work. She got bored."

#47 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:49 PM

she sucks on the lolipop for several seconds, watching you carefully as she considers something, before slowly removing the candy from her mouth and pushing it past her lips.

"You did perfect dear....."

she grabs another lolipop and sits in her desk chair.

"So now that youve proven yourself....How about we give you something qa bit more dangerous."

cainsig11.jpg

#48 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:34 PM

Aella's eyes widened as the lollipop was pushed past her lips, the shock causing her jaw to drop a little and allowing the small candy into her mouth. Were she less experienced and several years younger, Aella might have freaked out by blushing while internally rambling about it being an indirect kiss.

But it wasn't a kiss. It was a reward for completing her job. She was Jessica's dog. In training. Some part of Aella wondered if the rewards would ever stop. Of course, she assumed bigger jobs meant a bigger treat. But when Jessica got tired of her? She wondered if Googy would keep her around, or flatten her.

Still, Aella enjoyed the sweetness of the sucker, and it was enough to keep her lips from twisting into a frown. In the very least, Aella would never die a traitor. That was reassuring at least.

The job offer peaked her interest. Googy did most of the work last time; she just threw a couple of knives. Something with actual danger would be interesting. Biting back a remark about a leash (she actually was growing fond of Googy already), Aella crushed the candy between her molars. "Sounds fun."

#49 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:41 PM

Jessica watches her as she thinks, as if hearing her thoughts and she stands.

"know what...."

she stands and places her  arms on aellas shoulder, stoking her back of her neck.

"you look so tense dear.... relax.."

slowly, and sensually she leans forward and bites the end of the sucker, using her tongue to push it aside as she leans forward and place a slow, gentle kiss on her lips. For a few seconds, she hangs there, the soft, cherry flavored lips moving agaisnt yours until she draws back, turning away with a smile.

"you will be partenering with googy... I like you...Much more than i had thought i would.. SO im sending you to te shifting sads to meet with nemoth..Hes going to help you learn a bit more...Make you a bit more of a threat."

Googy puffs out her cheeks and makes an "ICK" sound at her sister kissing you and huffs.

"Sister sister is so gross! ugh! we dont even know where puppys been! she fell face down in dirt!"

Jessica smiles and shakes her head.

"get your backpack and get some clothes googy..YOu are going to be gone for about a week."

cainsig11.jpg

#50 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:08 PM

Aella's eyes tracked Jessica's movements as the woman stood; the redhead's head tilting just the smallest amount. And then Jessica was moving towards her.

Her brow furrowed as her boss reached towards her, and Aella barely resisted flinching as fingers made contact with the back of her neck. She was trapped, but still her muscles relaxed as the word was spoken.

Okay, maybe her neck was a bit sensitive, but the fingers brushing lightly against the soft skin caused Aella to become putty in Jessica's hands. Figuratively speaking. The redhead didn't lean into the woman, but she certainly wasn't leaning away. She slumped down an inch or so.

And then she was being kissed.

Her eyes widened, completely caught off guard by the action. By the time her brain caught up, Jessica was already pulling away.

"Bunny girl, at least I didn't make out with a ghoul back there. Pretty sure I don't taste like rotting flesh."

A week? Aella felt her lips curl into a wide grin, the stick of the sucker still pushed aside. "Googy is gonna become my best friend."

#51 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:19 PM

googy grabs your hand and begins dragging you, with startling strength for a little girl out of her sisters room, who only waves as you go.

soon you are in googys room and....It is exactly waht youd expect for a girl that age.

Boy band posters, girl band posters. Figurines and comic books are all in neat drawers or piles, excitedly she throws her backpack on the bed and goes to a closet, where a line of hoodyies sit.

"I GET TO PICK MY HOODIES! ALL OF THE AMNIMALS."

she picks out waht looks like a frog or aq ladybug and looks at them intently before whining.

"Aelllllllla...I can decide!"

cainsig11.jpg

#52 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:27 PM

It's all Aella can do to keep herself from stumbling as she was suddenly dragged from Jessica's grasp. Shooting a confused but amused look back at her boss, Aella already was beginning to make quips at the younger girl.

"Oooh, I get to see your room!? Will I have time to see all of the hoodies?"

As Aella was released, she stood in the center of the bedroom, glancing about curiously whilst making mental notes. "... Wanna switch rooms? Do I even HAVE my own room?"

Probably was something she should have asked sooner. She was one for privacy.

The enthusiasm for the animals was contagious, and Aella found herself replying in what could easily be considered a patronizing and condescending tone, but the way her green eyes sparkled gave away her genuine excitement.

Animal hoodies were fucking epic. She wanted one, in all honesty. Not that she would ever admit it.

"Frog. Frog. Murderous frog."

#53 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:33 PM

the little girl pulls off her bunny hood and puts it in a bin before she pulls the frog and begins to laugh. unlike the bunny hood who obscured most of her face wit hears hanging , this one gives her a kind of hood that mostly exposes her eyes.

"BLEHHHHHHH"

the little girl laughs as eh squeezes the sides of the mast and begins to laugh, the tongue of the hood wiggling like a living thing as she chuckles.

"YOu got a room! I had to make sure it was done before i went to get you! ill take you there as soon as we are done!"

she runs back to the closet and picks, a ladybug, a fox,a puggle,a bird, a lizard, a bear , and a ferret, folding them up neatly as she puts them in her backpack, which amazingly fits them all.

"You want one too?! NO WAY.... Before we go we can go to the comissary! She sells them! ill buy you one since your broke and the money wont have hit your account yet...Ok?  Ok."

she goes to her draws and picks underclothes and pants before she runs to her small bathroom, grabbing a toothbrush

cainsig11.jpg

#54 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:46 PM

Aella chuckled alongside Googy, the sound unrestricted and free. The outfit was comical, but the demeanor Googy put on was spot on. It was flawless.

She barely resisted the urge to reach out to swat at the dangling tongue as she laughed.

"A fully bare room, just for little old... No, big young me? Since you know, I'm a giant. And no, I am not a hippo, so don't go there." Aella puffed a single cheek out.

Money. That... She had forgotten about that as well. She was having too much fun around Googy, and Jessica was distracting as hell. The assets... She was thinking about money of course. Not Jessica's lovely... Oh, there she went.

She was forced out of her self inflicted stupor by Googy's offer. "I can wait until I have my own money, Frogger." Being indebted to a kid was a strange thought.

#55 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:58 PM

NO!"

she yess as if scandalized, running to her drawers and pulling out a tiny purse in the shape of a carton puggle and putting it in her hand.

"I have no need for money and i have like...4 billion?"

she scratches her head as she huffs.

"I cant have my minion in normal people clothes!  HOW WOULD THAT LOOK"

she begins to stomp as a particualry unsavory idea comes to mind.

"OH MY GOODNESS IF KELSEY SEES A NORMO WHEN I GO TO SCHOOL ID DIE! NO"

she squeezes the sides of her hood and its tongue boops your face.

"NO YOU GOTTA GET A HOOD."

cainsig11.jpg

#56 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 02:11 PM

Four billion. And a pug purse. Aella sighed heavily, her smile not diminishing in the slightest. "For some reason, I feel like you worked for most of that money."

Aella blinked at the next bit. "I'm your minion? I swear that I signed up to be a bodyguard. You know, a meatshield. Or just a meal, if the cannibalistic urge overcomes Jessica." She tilted her head, not really challenging the girl. She was merely curious. And mildly flattered, in some twisted way.

"Normal clothes? Normal..." she blinked once more. "Should I get my face all scarred and tattooed to avoid being normal? I mean, imagine having some lady with the corners of her mouth sliced all the way up to her ears. A demented smile." A shiver ran up her spine.

Hopefully she wouldn't be tortured in such a fashion in the future. Being forced to smile for the rest of her life? Cruel.

#57 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 02:16 PM

hmmmmmm."

alella says, her face deep in thought before she reaches forward and plucks you in the forehead hard.

"We are not cannobals here!"

she portests as if offended.

"Cain is weird..and he does weird thing with his wolves, but were all family here...Your my minion and Jessicas puppy.... So none of this face tatooing or toruring stuff...YOu sound like burias and i give himn a firm bonk when he says gross stuff like that."

with a humph she takes your hand again and grabs her backpack.

"Cmon....GOtta show you your room before i buy your your hood!.."

She visibly gets excited as she begins to skip.

"A CHICKEN! OOOO A CHICKEN....SHe thinkgs for a moment and chuickles.

"Or a dolphin!"

cainsig11.jpg

#58 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 02:21 PM

Aella bared her teeth at the assault, knowing that the girl didn't really mean to inflict harm. Discouragement. Minion, pet. Same thing, really.

"No cannibals. Got it. And no chicken. Or dolphin. Do I seem like a dolphin to you?" The redhead went with the grumpy approach.

#59 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 02:24 PM

she stops at a door , her eyes as wide as dinner plates.

"TIGER!"she pushes the door open and motions for you to get inside, snatching her wallet back quickly.

"heresyourroomimgonnagobuyyouonebye!"

The room is quiet, obviously an old teachers room with a soft looking bed and what looks like a small box on the bed. As you get close you can see that it has a note atop it.

cainsig11.jpg

#60 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 02:30 PM

Aella was left in a daze, wondering where Googy got her seemingly endless supply of energy from. It took her a minute or so to register the fact that the girl had decided on a tiger for her. She supposed it was better than a dolphin.

Her eyes slowly trailed along the room's walls and then it's contents. The box captured her interest. "A bomb already in this partnership? How explosive."

Her words were spoken softly, more or less spoken for the sake of a quip rather than actually believing its contents to be harmful. But who could guess with these people?

She crept over to her bed before gracelessly plopping down beside the box. Before she could settle, she had pulled the box into her lap. Her eyes scanned the note quickly before she opened the box cautiously.

Change Theme!