113 replies to this topic

#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 02:43 PM

the knife buries inbto the neck of the purple one and he flails in fear and shock until he goes lifeless. The green boy jumps up and grabs the blue haired brother before breaking into the woods in a sprint.

"Its ok puppy....Sister sister wanted to make sure you were genuine and doing your job!'

she pulls back her mace and flails it around annoyedly, smashing trees aside in a startling show of power.

'Stupid girly boys! WHy you running! I know you grow back! Come back here!"

she slams the mace down and it slams down on the red boys corpse, splattering the corpse in a shower of bones and gore.

"No ones any fun here.....So....We gonna go beat up cassiddy? Big sister has opened up her special lolipop jar for this occasion and i want mine.!"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:46 AM

Aella pursed her lips at the repeated use of the "nickname". Or was it a title? She wouldn't speak of it, since the little girl was cute, and Aella doubted she'd live long if she pissed her off. Besides, the girl wasn't protesting to "Bunny".

"Of course, bunny. That is my job, after all." She puffed out a cheek, muttering just loud enough for the girl to hear: "though the candy is as good as reward as any..." It was then that Aella decided that she wanted one of those lollipops. She just wasn't sure if it was a euphemism for something or not.

#23 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:11 PM

" my name is googy by the way!"

She says with a sweet smile and draws her arm back, smashing the door in of the school with a thunderous crash, .

" let's go do our job!"

The dust from the attack settles , and a woman can be seen. Half of her head is shaved, and the rest hangs over her eyes in a green mowhawk.

From the look of it , she wears overalls and a red shirt and at this the little bunny huffs in frustration.

" it's about time we found you!"

She points a small hand up at you triumphantly.

" puppy is gonna beat you up!"

The woman sighs and shakes her head.

" you're the one Jessica is sending.... I expected burias.... Or kanta.."

cainsig11.jpg

#24 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 08:12 AM

Aella would have offered her name in return, she wasn't that barbaric, but it was obvious that this .. Googy knew her name. Who calls themself Googy!?

It showed personality, and Aella decided that she already was fond of the smaller girl.

Aella didn't flinch when the door was smashed open, finding it easy to ignore the splatter of blood- how did a drop manage to land on her cheek?

The redhead grinned wolfishly at the introduction, not at all perturbed by the blatant taunt. "Obviously Jessica doesn't think much of you."

The drop of blood rolled down Aella's cheek, making it appear like it was a red tear at first glance. And as she was still clutching the handful of soil, "Ready to be turned into low-grade puppy food?"

#25 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:53 PM

Goofy skips to a nearby well and sits, watching this carefully as the woman sighs.

" alright than... Let's get this over with..."
She appears to look away, but suddenly the air gets impossibly cold , and a shard of ice is sent directly at your head with startling speed

cainsig11.jpg

#26 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:42 PM

Aella jerked her head aside-- something was tickling her nose-- but the ice shard grazed her cheek, likely cutting it. "Rude!"

She turned her head to Googy- "I can see why Jessica wants this bitch dead. No foreplay."

As she spoke, she used the majority of the soil in her hand to create a shield large enough to cover her torso, and rectangular in shape. "Since you are the kind that throws shit in a temper tantrum..." Aella then formed another throwing dagger.

#27 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:55 PM

she catches the dagger mid flight, it inches from her face as you form the sheild.

"You have no idea who that woman is.....Or waht youre getting into do you.."

three shards of ice dig into the sheild within seconds, dangerously close to where your arm is.

""youre just blindy following that woman becasue she did what.... Bat her lashes? Offer you safety under her skirt!"

The air grows cold again, and in her hand a blade forms.

"Go on puppy!"

Googy yells from the sidelines, bouncing up and down.

"Kick that old lady in the teeth! she made terrible corn cakes anyway!"

At this, the womans attention is snatched up to googy and she growls, 

"My cakes were great!"

cainsig11.jpg

#28 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:04 PM

Aella wasn't perturbed, "Someone is bitter that they were dumped." She pursed her lips, bracing her shield better, leaning forward slightly. "Corn cakes probably were too salty."

"Oooh~. I have an idea." Smirking, Aella used the remainder of the soil on a glove for her right hand. Then, dissolving the shield, the spikes falling to the floor, she applied the mass into a proper gauntlet. "Hmmm.."

#29 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:12 PM

you....Want to go fisticuffs?"

the woman asked, her face a mask of concfusion and anger.
"Youre either incredibly stupid...Or got a pair on you that  cant be accurately measured."

impatiently, googy hurls her flail at the woman, sending her tumbling in a tangle of limbs with a sickening crack.
"you talk to much lady! Big puppy is gonna kick your ass! than shes gonna go with me and get lolipops!"

the woman sits up with a pained groan, her arm bent and mangled from googys strike.

"I swear they shouldve just sent kanta.....This woulda at least been painless..."

cainsig11.jpg

#30 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:15 PM

Aella glanced at her ... Companion, an amused smirk on her lips. "Googy is adorable, isn't she?"

The redhead casually sauntered up the the injured lady as she sits up, stepping on her kneecap. "I forget my specific orders.. Googy, wasn't I supposed to make this painful?" She tilted her head as she awaited the response.

#31 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:19 PM

googy runs over quickly, taking a necklace from the womans neck who growls in frustration.

"give that back you psychopathic shrimp!"

googy frowns at the name she is being called and looks up at Aella.

"Yes..Make her suffer like i did for her corn cakes!"

she huffs in annoyance.

"I was the only one at school who didnt have sweet cakes at lunch! They made fun of me!"

the woman growls.

"im not a damn maid!"

cainsig11.jpg

#32 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:25 PM

Aella stomped on the knee, intending to break it. "Nothing sweet at lunch? That's a crime." She growled lowly, winding her fist back before launching it towards the lady's face. Her gauntlet wasn't quite your standard piece of metal. It converted the mock metal into air, amplifying her punch.

#33 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:27 PM

the knee snaps woth a sickening snap, making thewoman moan out as the fist connectsa, snapping her face up as googy covers her eyes with her ears.

"Ooooooooooooo That had to hurt!"

she says, giggling like a child as the woman lays immobile, looking up at you from behind a swelling black eye.

"Fucking lapdog..."

she spits, losing some teeth.

"Youll see why they call her a white widow..."

cainsig11.jpg

#34 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:30 PM

Aella pursed her lips, "I'm gonna fuck her, then get eaten? Sounds rather fun." She then reached down, in a crouch, and shoved her fingers in the lady's mouth. She then proceeded to pry her jaw off.

#35 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:34 PM

the womans gurgles and struggles weakly until you rip the jaw away with a sickening serise of crunches and gurgles. She grips at where her jaw had been for a few moments, her tongue flailing wildly until she begins to go still, her eyes glossing over.

"well........Thats waht you get for stealing sister sisters favorite panties......and those crappy cakes!"

she lifts the flail and brings it down with a sickening crunch, crushing the skull.

"those stupid ladyboys are gone too..."

cainsig11.jpg

#36 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:43 PM

Aella stepped back to avoid the mace and it's splatter of gore. "So that's all that's needed here, right Bunny girl?"

#37 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:46 PM

she reaches up and takes yuour hand, pulling you back along a path.

"Cmooooooon.....Ive got a new hoodie to try on!"

she pulls and drags you with surpising strength.

"She got me a frog! and cains supposed to be fighting somone!"

she reaches into her bag and finds what looks like a small wrapped cake and offers it to you.

"I dont like ding dongs...YOu can have this one!"

cainsig11.jpg

#38 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:54 PM

Aella was forced to stumble along, her gauntlet melting away as soon as Googy reached for her hand. Blood stained her free hand, as her shirt had gotten a decent spray of the stuff.

"New hoodie? Froggie, Bunny... You'd make a cute Lion, I'd think."

She accepted the cake, humming after muttering some gratitude.

#39 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:08 PM

I told cain that!"

she giggles, skipping lightly as her flail drags behind her like an annoyed cat.

"He gets me whatever i want...I think its becasue it makes jessica happy...But hes super nice....WHen hes not having those wolves.."

she stops for a moment as if remembering something unpleaseant.

"hes super scary when somone makes him mad....Not like "googy uyou broke my cup mad!" when hes.... "You didnt give my wife her medicine? im going to kill you and everyone you ever loved mad.."

cainsig11.jpg

#40 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:12 PM

Aella tilted her head in acknowledgement. "I'd best be a behaved puppy then, eh Googy?" If the redhead got herself killed, it would be by Jessica's hands, most likely. She refused to give in to any other.

Change Theme!