113 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:58 PM

Jessica sits on her lounger very carefully. She was so calm looking in the sunlight , and it runs through her white hair like a psectrum.

"Aella my dear....I need you to handle an ...Ex of mine..."

Her delicate hands open a small box in her lap exposing some candies.

"WOuld you mind killing her for me sweetheart?"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:03 PM

Aella kept her focus fully on Jessica as she slowly munched on the M&M's that had been shoved her way. Her eyes were transfixed on her beauty, and hell, it was almost enough to make her heart throb achingly. The knowledge that she and her husband could crush her easily was intimidating, not that Aella would admit it. She didn't need to; it was obvious.

"She? So you do swing my way," Aella grinned, her rough voice softened with an overly large grin. "Tell me where she can be found, and I'll be on my way."

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:12 PM

she takes your hand softly and places a small map in it.

'Dear ive swung all ways..... I ran this prison before cain did...Man those were wild rtimes."

Letting her hand go she chuckles.

"the womans name is Patrella.....Shes an ice user....So be careful if the air around you gets very cold...She lives with her little group of ladyboys...be wary of them too....They look innocent but they are vicous."

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:19 PM

Aella raised an eyebrow at the contact, noting that Jessica was fond of unnecessarily sweet actions. The redhead accepted the map without protest, as well, Jessica was hot. And she did already make a promise to protect this woman.

Which she had no doubt would prove challenging later on.

Aella chuckled deeply, "Tis a shame I only just now got myself locked up." She winked.

She nodded at the instructions. "I'd ask for a tactic or token of luck, but that would either take away all the fun, or be overly fun. Shouldn't take me that long."

And with that, Aella set off to find this ex.

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:25 PM

the map shows that the ex can be reached two ways. One will take you through a town known as the ghoul it, and the other will take you through a sewer pipe.

The ghoul town is at least 5 hours shorter, but aella has drawn a cute skull over it that say- "be careful here!"

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:27 PM

Aella sighed. Sewers reeked, and she wouldn't afford a blow to her ego. She could handle the ghoul town.

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:40 PM

she moves slowly, and she can see exactly why the town was the way it was.

Everything is ruined, and waht looks like corpses from the supprission of the iots shamble about listlessly.

None can see you right now, but you have three options

charge straight through, keep to the alleys, or get onto the rooftop of one of the shops 

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:44 PM

Straight through, lest the roof collapse under her weight, or she have to fight without much room in an alley.

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:50 PM

she breaks into a run, and thats when it happens.

The ghouls, as one all seem to take notice of the newcomer charging through them. SLowly, they drag their rotting carcasses after you until you get to the town center, and you realize a problem. There are no obvious ways out. thinkingquick you see that there is a ladder to the left leading up into the buildings, and an overturned 16wheeler. either way the decision has to be made quickly as large, snake like worms crawl from the swers , roused by the commotion

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:55 PM

Panting for breath due to sprinting, Aella decided scaling the sixteen wheeler was her best bet.

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:01 PM

you break into a run and jump, grabbing the ladder and hauling yourself up just in time as you hear the snakes and ghouls clawing at the truck harmlessly.

from your vantage point on the back of the trucks container, you can see the fence leading to the other part of town, the part that appears to have been locked off from the quarentine is just a small jump.

However, from your vantage you can also pull yourself into a small over pass, with which you can move to the other side of the town with apparent ease

cainsig11.jpg

#12 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:15 PM

Aella really didn't want to do either. Turning her gaze onto the nearest building, she bent down to scoop up some dust that had settled on the truck, and earily transmuted a pair of translucent daggers. She then takes a leap at the building, blades out, attempting to scale it.

Worst case scenario, she falls on the other side of the truck, and makes a sprint through the "clear" area.

#13 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:22 PM

the daggers bite in and you manage to find purchase before you fall into the waiting arms of the undead below. Your muscles scream as you pull yourself upward and find yourself on the rooves.

sadly, you see that if you had come up here from the beginning, it was a striaght run along the roovfes to where you were...With no obstructions. 

Below the commotion seems to fade , and you can see the wall that seperates the town from the rest of the wasteland, if youre careful you can scale down  and move into a small grove to continue your travels

or you can look around the buildings t osee if there are anyusable items in the town

cainsig11.jpg

#14 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:26 PM

Who needs supplies when you're a walking armory? Aella was never the most careful, but she was tough, knowing that were she to fail at caution, she could divert the force of the fall with a roll.

#15 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:30 PM

you land hard, and slap your head roughly on the soft clay for trying to roll without knowing the makeup of the ground.

The pain subsides quickly and you see that you are only 5 minutes from the camp, in fact you can see a small old timey schoollhouse, and a few men sitting out front smoking a pipe

cainsig11.jpg

#16 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 01:39 PM

Aella hissed at the stupid error; it was almost like the Gods were playing a cruel trick on her. Her arrogance cooled somewhat as she pushed herself to her feet, glancing around curiously as she waited for her head to clear.

Aella didn't bother trying to go around, instead choosing to casually saunter out in front of the men, curious as to whether or not they were hostile. Or docile. Who knew what they were smoking, after all?

#17 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 01:49 PM

the men are thin....incredibly   feminine, and each consider you with cool excitement.

"MOMMA" 

one calls, the one holding the pipe and sporting a mop of red hair.

"Jessicas lap dog is here!"

Deal with her for me boys ok?"

A cool and velvety voice coos as the four boys jumop from where they where sitting and walk out to nmeet you.

"Came to the wrong town charrlie brown.." 

The redhead coos, drawing a switchblade as his twin, another with dark blue hair chuckles and claps his hands.

"Yay! Brother gets to do all the work today!"

a greenhaird triplet rolls his eyes as the fourth, one with purple hair licks his lips.

"I cant wait to taste her."

cainsig11.jpg

#18 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 01:59 PM

A shiver ran up her spine, the imagery reminding her of feral mutts. And yet she was the lap dog that they were so jealous of?

"Just because your owner doesn't feed you properly doesn't excuse your blatant lack of manners," the redhead growled back.

Four targets meant that slower weapons would be impractical, as much as she was looking forward to creating a mallet of sorts. As she bent over and scooped up a generous handful of the soil by her feet as the males approached her, she formed a slender knife that was intended for throwing by the time she had straightened herself.

"Now, boys, I doubt that this will be your town for much longer, 'cause this Charlie Brown is going to kill you all."

#19 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 02:03 PM

the red one lunges with impossible speed, his body closing the distance as he shrieks some inaudible screech . 

"Dinnerbells on boys!"

he screams as he brings his weapon down and....

there is a sickening crunch as he meets face first with the ball of a mace, its chain held taut somwhere behind your shoulder.

"Sister sister would be mad if you broke her new puppy.."

A cool voice says from behind as the redheaired mutt is slammed through an outhouse, his face amangled mess of gore and bone before the mace is yanked back.

from the woods steps a young girl. About 5-1 and in waht seems to be a hoody in the shape of a bunny. A long cascade of silver hair hangs down her shoulders, and as she lifts her head you can see she shares jessicas sharp eyes.

"Hey you..big sister..Are you ok?"

she asks as the mutts run to their brother to see if hes even alive

cainsig11.jpg

#20 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 02:14 PM

Aella swallowed heavily, the mace having been far from what she was anticipating; had she really been so stupid to of allowed one to ambush her?

And then the mace collided with her opponent. She blinked, her jaw slightly agape.

"S-so even the bunny says that I'm a puppy. That's ... Hilarious." Her voice grew steady half way through her sentence, her posture once more relaxing.

"I am fine, little Bunny," she chuckled, though her voice didn't sound condescending. It was simply a response to being called 'big sister'.

"I've gotta admit, I never expected a rabbit to steal a dog's meal."

She felt mildly insignificant, so she threw the knife she held towards the back of one of the fembois.

Change Theme!