113 replies to this topic

#81 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 04:29 PM

at this avalance looks directly at you, as if daring you to enforce it and googys head wobbles slightly, still coming down from the high as the doctor smiles.

"I dont know why cain pulled her from the arena...SHe made mondo dollars .... Than again he prefers to do the fighting himself... You interested in seeing his last fight? the tape came out and i havent seen it yet."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#82 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:45 AM

Avalanche's glare wasn't threatening to her, or at least in that very moment. It simply made her grin because it was quite adorable to see Avalanche protecting Googy's rights to something so minor. Aella rested her palm against Googy's cheek to assist in steadying her while the merchant spoke, though her eyes never strayed from the girl's face. 

"Perhaps she has better uses, or keeping her from getting bored. I wonder if he'll allow me to go a round or two." It did sound fun, after all. "Sure. I still have no idea how he fights."

#83 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:58 PM

The video begins and cain and anther opponent stand facing one another in the cage. Both men are announced to a wail of cheers and before long a loud bell can be heard.

The man charges at cain who remains stock still as shards of waht looks like jagged glass and metal are flung. At the last possible second, tendrils of black ichor like substances tipped with snarling wolf heads lash out of a central point in cains bacj, blocking the shards and baring teeth at the opponnet before flinging themselves at him.

"THat there is called fenrir...Or at least one manifestation of it... I call it attack mode ..but Cain just calls it blade."

googys head spinsw until she looks at the screen.

"Oh...Cain caiuns fight huh.."

cainsig11.jpg

#84 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:41 PM

Aella couldn't decide whether or not it was cool or chilling. In a way it was morbid, but it was also amazing to her. She couldn't think of an easy way to fight something like that, even if her goal would just be to simply survive. "Googy, at least I might be able to hug you before you killed me in combat. Maybe." She glanced at the Frog Girl with an eyebrow raised and a small smirk on her lips. 

#85 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:45 PM

more and more tendrils lash out , but one jumps away, growing into a full wolf and hurling its head back to let out a howl.

Its affect, even hearing it rhough an effect is chilling. Yo ufeel your heart rate pick up a bit, and an unease sts in as the opponent gets in close, swiping and slashing at cain who dodges and weaves.

"Now that..Thats what i always love to see."

the old man says as he watches the wolf begin to howl, closing his eyes as if appreciating a fine wine.

"Cain gets too serious when he fights..Its no fun..No one ever gets to enjoy it...ANd no doggy..I wouldnt fight you serious...Maybe bust a leg or something to make you come to your senses but id take your hug!"

cainsig11.jpg

#86 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:17 PM

It was definitely a unique fighting style, and there wouldn't be much of a way to practice fighting against something like that without pissing Cain off. Which Aella definitely would try to avoid. She slung an arm around Googy's shoulders to combat her unease, though the question that spawned in her mind was almost stifling. "Have you ever fought Cain?" 

#87 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:08 PM

for a moment, cains eyes becoem feraful, and she nods.

"it was when googy whwas the crowned champion.... Before cain became a prisoner here."

the old man says in her stead.

"Before he married jessica and took control of the saints , was googys first and only loss...Ever."

cainsig11.jpg

#88 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:15 PM

Aella had predicted that statement, but it still managed to cause a feeling of unease to wash over her for a split second. Googy was extremely strong from the little bit that she had witnessed, and Cain was supposed to be even stronger? She was thankful that Cain had claimed her for the Saints now. There would have been no way for her to survive a fight with him. 

"Welp. Anything else we need, Googy?"

#89 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:19 PM

googy looks at you and smiles broadly, shaking her head as she jumps up and takes your hand-

cmon! whenever youre good to goo Aellyella!"

she msiles and the mintar vanishes, leaving the old man to just smile and shake his head.

"its rare to see GOogy cling to anyone.... Keep her close Girl."

cainsig11.jpg

#90 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:30 PM

Aella grinned and squeezed Frog Girl's hand, happy with the friend that she had made. It was possible that they aimed to get her attached to Googy and Jessica so that she would truly be dedicated to her job as their bodyguard, but she honestly couldn't find herself being bothered at the prospect. She was having fun with it. She nodded at the old man, before saying a "Of course," to Googy. 

#91 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:34 PM

Googy leads you out into the main clans grounds, and as yo uleave you can see cain and two men walking away from the camp. 

Startlingly the man is attacking cain, making those black tendrils lash and strike as if he was barely  concentrating  and soon enough the man goes tired and they vanish.

"Ooooo THat DOofus Dazai is trying to spar with cain and hes not having it again..."

she leads you to a well worn road and begins to skip along the stone.

"I havent seen Nemoth is fooooeeeeeeeeever."

cainsig11.jpg

#92 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:03 PM

Dazai. Friend of Cain's. She wondered what exactly was going on there, but her attention didn't remain on them considering she had her own things to focus on. "Who is Nemoth?" Aella's gaze flicked to Googy's movements every ten seconds or so, amused by her energy and enthusiasm. 

#93 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:02 PM

googy smiles wide.

"hes kinda like...a cheap way for ceretain types of mutants to get access to good techniques.... I think big sister wants you to learn how to control gold."

cainsig11.jpg

#94 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:51 PM

"Gold? Soft metal, no good in combat. I guess it would be for decoration? As well as just another metal that I can control. And cheap lessons? Huh."

#95 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:18 PM

"YOu ever throw boiling gold at somone?"
googy asks with a slight smile.

"YOu say its soft..But youre thinking too much like a puppy...  Nemoth will show you how to use it... WHo knows it may save us."
she reaches into her coats pockets and pulls out a juicebox.

"I think it would be cool to throw molten gold at people.."

cainsig11.jpg

#96 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:28 AM

"Point taken." Aella was actually impressed and fascinated at the idea, despite gold being somewhat valuable. Certainly wouldn't be something expected in a fight in the very least. She grinned at the girl, though it immediately left her face as she witnessed the juice box magically appear. "W.. Where did.. Googy! What is in your pockets?" She barely refrained from patting the girl down to get the answer for herself. 

#97 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:16 AM

oh...These?"

she says as she opens her pockets, revealing dark holes, and reaches in, pulling out another juice box.

" THis happens to all my shirts...I somehow always have juice...Or amnimal crackers...."

cainsig11.jpg

#98 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:17 PM

Aella's jaw dropped for several moments as she stared blankly at Googy. "... Just snacks in there? Or a bunch of weapons as well?" Her brow furrowed as she considered the unlimited possibilities- "You could so easily be a kleptomaniac and no one would ever know..." her voice was tainted with awe. 

#99 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:59 PM

oh i am...... Cain says im not allowed to go to the commisarry alone or all the amnimal crackers go missing."

she reaches into the poclet and feels around, finding waht looks like a package of powdered doughnuts.

"Im a growing girl..I have to eat!"

---------------------------

The walk is long and takes several hours. But soon you come to a camp in the ruins of an old school. googy rtuns excitedly to the door giggling until she stops dead in her tracks.

"SOmething isnt right.."

she says, her hammer moving from its idle place on her shoulder and resting on the ground with an ominous clink of chain being unspooled

cainsig11.jpg

#100 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:04 PM

"That's quite the threat. Fairly cruel as well." Aella enjoyed animal crackers herself, though she would never admit it lest she was caught with her mouth full of the amazing treats. She could understand that it was an easy way to discourage the girl from messing around in the arena, but she wondered why the punishment for disobeying was so light. She figured that it just wasn't that easy to yell at Googy.

____

Aella frowned as she silently scooped up a handful of dirt, ready to craft weapons to fit the situation. She preferred that she didn't use Googy as a meatshield and force the girl to go inside first- so she created a large shield that covered slightly more than her torso. "Ready to go in?" she asked as she stepped forward.

Change Theme!