209 replies to this topic

#61 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:13 AM

I am far from hole tiny abberat.....My mind is only haf here..and its taking everything in me not t revert to feral impulse and keep sane."

He looks directly at kombuse and sighs .

'can you please calm down that ghoul..his wimpering is pathetic."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#62 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:42 AM

The ghoul within Kombuse silenced himself the moment he realized the wolf could sense him, able to tell that there was more than one entity inhabiting the body. "I don't know how, he really doesn't do that often." Kombuse said as he scratched his helmet/skull. "Is there like...anything we could do to...help?" he asked the great wolf. He saw him being rather nice and hearing that it was having some sort of trouble he thought it would be polite to offer help at the very least. Ozer-ga wanted to scream in fear and rage at the human but remained silent to not attract the black wolf's attention again.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#63 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:25 PM

ive seen all there is to see on this land tiny one......Part of me will live one...And continue my duty....Eventuially my body will expire and ill be abkle to rest...For now."

he pokes kombuse with his nose.

"Are you heading into that relic of the past?"

cainsig11.jpg

#64 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:07 AM

"You mean the White House? Yep, yep! Talos wants to find someone in there so we could protect our neighborhood." Kombuse told him outright as he started the monstrous snout of Coreus. It felt warm to the touch, confusing Kombuse. A dog's nose was usually cold and wet, a warm one meant it was sick, one of the few lessons he remembered growing up in the orphanage during his childhood. "Sorry." Kombuse said quietly as he finally realized what he had meant by 'rest', feeling sad now. Ozer-ga only watched from inside with mute horror and shock that Kombuse was actually touching the Black wolf, almost not catching the fact that it is in fact dying.

#65 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 03:04 PM

the wolf moves so that you can easily jump onto his back and shrugs.

"Patriarchs never die little one....We just sleep until we reform as something else."

Talos gives kombuse a nod and jumps onto his the wolves back, awaiting his friend

cainsig11.jpg

#66 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:31 PM

'NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" Ozer-ga protested in Kombuse's mind, which he promptly ignored for the chance to ride a giant wolf! Seriously, how many people get to say they ridden a wolf? Gleefully hopping onto Coreus' back, not as gracefully as talos, but at least he stayed on. 

#67 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:16 PM

the massive wolf cracks his shoulder and slowly begins to walk, easily swatting away any ghoul fooloish enough to get close.

"I find you facinating tiny ghoul...."

he says , lifthinmg himself over a gate gracefully

cainsig11.jpg

#68 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 05:09 PM

"Is it because of Ozer-ga? He's not usually this much of a scardy- cat." Kombuse giggled, earning an annoyed and exasperated hiss in his mind from the stressed out ghoul within. 'We have a thing worked out, he gets control sometimes, I get control sometimes, I tell him not to do the bad things all the time, he tells me not to be nice all the time either. I think it works." Kombuse said, somewhat explaining the relationship him and the possesser ghoul had.

#69 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:46 PM

ive met ghouls like you before..... They usually arent so afraid when they see me.."

he gets you to the front door and lays down, letting you slide off as talos jumps down.

"you both need to be well......YOu both be well...I hope to see you before the end."

talos waves up at the wolf who shakes his shoulders, sending you tumbling to the ground

cainsig11.jpg

#70 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:56 PM

"Weee!" Kombuse said as he fell off the Great wolf, not really feeling much of the impact against the ground. "The end? Oh...right." He said, answering his own question as he remembered. He looked up to the big canine though his blue tinted lenses. "Do you have to go? Hang out or something? Just so you're not alone?" He asked solemnly like a kid that knows something sad was about to happen, much to ozer-ga's reluctance, who was now both terrified and insulted. Who wouldn't be afraid of the Black wolf? Only a fool that's who! Ozer-ga thought to himself, Kombuse being his exhibit A.

#71 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 12:53 PM

the wolf sits there for a few long moments, but he smiles and sits back down, laying down so that his nose is level.

"Im in no hurry.......I can hang around for a bit."

Talos rolls his eyes at this and chuckles.

"you always wanted a dog.."

cainsig11.jpg

#72 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 02:06 PM

"Yeay!" Kombuse cheered as he hugged the wolf around his neck, which wasn't much considering his size. "We'll be back out soon I promise!" he said before letting go to follow Talos into the White House. "....My nightmares have been made manifest..." Ozer-ga simply said in Kombose's mind, only getting a look of confusion from the human as they walked.

#73 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 05:08 PM

talos chuckles as he leads you inside of the white huse, beng careful to keep to the shadows as he can hear ghouls nearby.

"Kombuse..... im going to lead us down in the dark...Are you going to be ok being in such a confined area?"

cainsig11.jpg

#74 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:15 PM

Kombuse looked around for a moment at the shadows around them, holding his own rifle a little tighter than usual. It reminded him a lot of the prison he was on for a long time with Ozer-ga. Those were painful memories, even the ghoul grumbled as the human remembered the fight pits and what the 'Enlightener' tried to do to them. They both pushed the memories back down, Kombuse focussing on Talos. They had friends now, they weren't in the prison, they weren't back at the old sanctuary. "Mhm." Kombuse nodded to him, ready to follow him.

"There you assholes are!" Kombuse heard a familiar harsh whisper from behind, making him jump a couple of feet in the air and turning around to see Nash walking up behind them, covered in the brownish fluids of a eviscerated ghoul, the same trick Talos had planned earlier before Ozer-ga decided otherwise. "You know how long it took to find you two? You fuckers didn't make it easy that's for damn sure." She answered her own rhetorical question for them. With its fresh coat of ghoul viscera, she was wearing her usual gear for going out on a job which were still holstered for now. "And did I really just see you guys ride the giant...wolf thing outside and what the hell are we doing in the WHITE HOUSE of all places!?" she asked, the irritation replaced by confusion.

"Nash! Hi!" Kombuse waved before giving her a quick hug. Even the ghoul's mood improved a bit, only quietly mumbling about this recent development. "Talos wanted to get a weapon, person, thing, from here so we could protect our sanctuary! And it's dark and scary down there..." Kombuse explained as he looked down there. 'You are a ghoul warrior! YOU can kill more things than even Talos!' it explained to him irritably. The dark should be the home of any ghoul, and yet here he was in the human cowering in the sunlight. Typical.

Nash just raised a brow at Talos with a look that simply said 'Really?' before sighing. "So you left with bringing someone that good in, oh I don't know, things like tech and mechanical devices? Don't answer that, of course you would." She sighed as she readied up along side them, reading the machine pistol and makeshift fire blade.

#75 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:41 PM

Talos ignores them and begins leading them downward. WInding coordoors with bone covered barricades obstruct the groups way as he comes to a door with a door panel.

'Where here.."

talos says with a low voice as he pulls the panel and begins to work.

outside a loud how l is heard, the wolf calling a warning as dozens of ghouls rush past him and into the confines of the whitehouses ancient walls.

"Fuck....Of course theyd charge when where backed in a corner...Nash and Kombuse..Buy me time.:"

cainsig11.jpg

#76 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 09:30 PM

"Ok!" Kombuse said readily before heading out with Ozer-ga growling in anticipation, Nash right behind him with an exasperated sigh of annoyance, heading to one of the earlier barricades that had blocked their path here. While Kombuse made sure his assault rifle was loaded and ready to go, Nash unslinged her backback and dug out one of her lunchbox mines that jingled with the numerous bits of metal within.

"Here, go plant this down the hall a little ways, something to thin their numbers." She said as she handed the mine to Kombuse, knowing he will be the faster out of the two of them. "Remember, big button turns it on!" She told him, keeping instructions simple and clear as he vaults over the barricade to plant and head back, with Nash covering him with her submachinegun.

#77 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 04:11 PM

you go to move, but something stops you both.

a familiar presecence to the ghoulbourne....something that pulls the very fibre of your being .

TO say coreus struck a primal fear, this aura struck a genetic fear. SOmething was coming down that hallway and it was ancient.

YOu could hear the ghouls gathering, but they didnt charge, they didnt rush and they couldnt attack.

It wasnt until the figure stepped into the hall that your stomachs clenched.

The figure was pale white, his eyes a bloodshot red. His body was perfect procelain., but under it, small veins of black can be seen. One of nightmares own sons stands at the end of the hallway, his eyes sleepy and tired.

"Some piddly half breed...and"

he motions at nash with waht looks like a ghoulbone sabre.

"Whatever the fuck she is...I dont have time for you...Im here for the atomic..Step aside."

SOmething within kombuse stirred at the command, as if wishhing to obey the ghoul kings words as talos looks up from his work.

'Fuck.."

cainsig11.jpg

#78 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 01:25 AM

"What, how, why?!" Kombuse said through clenched fangs within his mask maw as he tried to resist whatever was going on with his body. It didn't want to listen to him, and it wasn't Ozer-ga doing it, it was like he would do to ghoul really. His body wanted to move away to let the ghoul go past and get to Talos and whoever was on the otherside of that door. "No,no,no." Kombuse said to himself, knowing what it might mean for his friends, as he just tried to lift the rifle to shoot it at the guy even if he can't aim it. "Piddly half breed?! You arrogant blueblood piece of shit!" Ozer-ga roared in Kombuse's head, feeling the worst of the higher ghoul's influence over them. Their kind didn't have to even be a control beast, just their very presence inspires obedience from other ghouls, something that incensed the possessor ghoul within, trying to help his human over come this.

"Oh fucking hell." Nash said, coming out as a whispered than a loud curse. 'Atomic? Is that what the three knuckle heads were here to get? Well it was enough to bring a god damn ghoul king all of a sudden.' she thought to herself, if whatever was happening to Kombuse and Ozer-ga was any clue as to what this random bastard was. She cocked and readied the submachine gun. "Fat chance in hell, rot breath." she said before pulling the trigger on him.

#79 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 02:08 AM

the ghoul king riases his hand as the gun releases a hail of gunfire, ripping into his flesh.

"Rude."

the says as the ground under your feet begins to rumble and protest until a massive shard of stone is hurled directly at nash who barely dodges. behind you talos is struggling with the door , but an odd heat begins to fill the hallway, making your teeth grind as the ghoul kings eyes narrow.

"WHo is........ WHo is radiating this power.."

cainsig11.jpg

#80 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 02:30 AM

"Oh no!" he shouted the rock bursted from the floor to fly at her, but then relieved when he saw she dodged it, barely. "Wait, did someone turn the heater on?" Kombuse asked, wondering why it was hot all of a sudden and still unable to move thanks to the ghoul guy that showed up. "No you fool, it must be the living weapon on the other side of the door, it must have awaken some how." Ozer-ga said to Kombuse, wondering how it could be away and alive this whole time and cursing the fact they can't turn around to see for themselves.

"Shit!" she said, the rock sailing past just a couple of inches away from her person. "Look who's...." she was about to retort till the heat kicked in the hallway. "Atomic...is this place filling with radiation?!" She said as she turned around to see what the hell was going on, if Talos opened the door and the whoever was the weapon already awake and doing shit at them.

Change Theme!