#201 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 August 2022 - 07:38 PM

"good point."

talos says as he shrugs, giving the mask a poke.

"BUt remember hoboken does have a standing force. If we go back, its going to be just to stand there in the event of things happening. DOnt you want to stop tragedies like ...well you two from happening again? or others? i feel we can be more effictive elsewhere... I can send my wife and the smith there. "

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#202 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 07:13 AM

"And why should we give a damn about them? Like the bastards that tied us to the Ferris wheel? Remember that shit? We've been through worse than that from 'other people' before you found us." Ozer-ga countered, remembering the rather dismal existence they had for since the day Ozer-ga's and Kombuse's lives were intertwined. 
"....I care." Kombuse quietly rebuttaled.  

"Of course you would, you're an idiot that would forgive a predator ghoul biting your head off!" Ozer-ga yelled.

"Remember what we agreed on? When we left home?" Kombuse reminded him, his tone much more serious than before, giving the ghoul in him pause. "We don't harm people if we can, staying home will do that." The ghoul parasite in kombuse seemed to struggle with finding an argument to use on the boy, one that was simple enough for him to understand but still persuasive enough to get the boy on his side instead. It can only sigh in frustration before giving up.

"Fine, whatever, lets save a bunch of dipshits from fates they may or may not have earned. Whoopee.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#203 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 November 2022 - 01:22 AM

talos reaches into his coa, and pulls out a small wrapped bar.

one of the few things that was produced in this world similar to the old world style, it was an honest to god candy bar.

"you know ......I heard before i went to sleep, that they had hundreds of these....with all sorts of fillings.....THis ones peanuts....How about i make you a deal"

he hands kombuse one of the cups and smiles softly.

"you help me....and ILl open a candy shoppe back home...YOu guys like candy right?"

cainsig11.jpg

#204 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 November 2022 - 11:36 PM

"I swear if you actually get bribed by confections-" Ozer-ga started. But before he could finish what he wanted to say to Kombuse, the boy gasmask maw opened up and inhaled the offered cup without hesitation and goes down with a disturbing slurp. "YES." was Kombuse's answer as the ghoul within just withers in second hand embarrassment.  

#205 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 10:37 PM

Talos blinks, his hand still in the gasm masks mouth as he chuckles and stands.

"You're my best friend..Both of you are....Lets go back and get ready, and well go and start our adventure."

he stands and hands Kombuse another candy bar and chuckles.

"Why are you such a hater ghoul?"

cainsig11.jpg

#206 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 03:18 AM

"Because I was born a hater! I-" Ozer-ga was about to go off on a rant before Kombuse overrode him to take the chocolate bar now. The boy gave a thumbs up to Talos in confirmation for heading back to see how Nash and Lucy where doing, and see if Bert was done with that scary/useful armor.

#207 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 June 2023 - 05:40 AM

Bert sits at the forge and he smiles.

"just what i wanted you to see... Cmerew boy and sit down. Lets see if ive tamed this here armor enough for it not to kill you!"

He slaps the chestplate, and an eye openes, staring at Kombiuse as he gets closer. As he does so, he can almost feel the armor thinking.

"Not him again..."

cainsig11.jpg

#208 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 June 2023 - 09:11 PM

"Hi, yes, me again. You tried to eat me." Kombuse waved at the eye in the chest plate. "So, how are you now?" he asks the armor as if they were having a normal conversation. Ozer-ga only sighed, letting it play out as he wasn't even sure what to do at this point. The armor could be of great use, but he was quite fond of living and not being eaten alive as well. 

#209 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 September 2023 - 07:43 PM

"ive been hit with a hammer for three hours and he grafted a limiter on me so i cant eat you anymore."

the armor says in annoyance as bert starts heating up some flux.

"you can call me ikaros..... Thats the name my forge father gave me....itll be how you refer to me when you put me on."

cainsig11.jpg

#210 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 September 2023 - 08:35 PM

"Ok, Ikaros, Hi!" Kombuse said, trying the name out with his mouth first to get a feel before greeting the armor properly. Ozer-ga just sighed as he read the boy's thoughts. "Well, we can always eat our enemies, so, won't go hungry right?" Kombuse tried to encourage the armor, guessing it's rather miffed that it can't feed on him, or future users now.

Change Theme!