308 replies to this topic

#161 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:46 PM

the weapons meet with a collasal clang, and he swings, bashing the mace agasint the weapon in alexanders hand , making is bones rattle as pain shoots up his arms.

"NHeresey or not, you are no longer needed templar! just like the men you left here!"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#162 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:56 PM

Alexander stood silent as he once again moved to strike the man in his path as he knew words would fall dead on man who had chosen his fate and moved to strike him in an Arc

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#163 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:34 PM

The mace meets the blade with a loud clang , but his strength falters and he is driven back, losing his footing,

" fuck!"

He shouts in surprise , trying to recover,

" says much power ...."

cainsig11.jpg

#164 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:11 AM

Alexander continued moving forward with another strike and roared out in anger at the man in front of him for his arrogance for killing warriors of the church while spiting his nonsense at him

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#165 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:48 AM

he barely parries it, falling back more and barely keeping his feet under him as he grunts.

"You are nothing!"

he trips and falls on his back hard.

"NOTHING"

cainsig11.jpg

#166 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:59 PM

"Die knowing that you damned yourself from the very beginning" as Alexander brought down his blade as he intended to cleave the man in half and end his pitiful life here and now

#167 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:22 AM

the blade cleavs throug the man with impossible ease, sending a leg flying from the body and sending a shower of blood and gore into all directions.

an alarm is raised and a monsterous roar as something, something begins to charge from inside the town toward the entrance as soma kicks off a corpse from his blade.

"looks like we got something big coming this way..."

cainsig11.jpg

#168 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:30 AM

"Soma you are the one in charge here what do you want us to do" as Alexander pulled himself and his blade into a ready statues and then said

"Do we fight or run Soma what do you want us to do" as Alexander waited for an answer but soon prepared himself for the beast he was about to fight

#169 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:05 PM

the wall explodes and a massive beast bursts through the wall. A flesh golem, a beast made by the church to patrol towns slams through the woods and sends a long length of chain, yanking the silent across the field and through a wall.

"The obvious alexander!"

he moves wuickly to the side and draws his blade.

"Bring the beast down!"

cainsig11.jpg

#170 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:37 PM

Alexander then raises his blade and soon begins to charge in the direction of where the Silent was yanked

"Then we better rid ourselves of this beast quickly and find how far this traitorous act as spread here" Alexander quickly remarked to Soma

#171 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:56 PM

the beqasts fist connects with your blade, stopping your momentum with a mighty clang as soma moves in. Bringing his blade up, the beast lets out a scream as its arm is sent flying and soma begins to gather power.

opening his hand directly in front of the beasts chest, there is a loud BOOM and the beast stumbles back, a smoldering crater in its chest .

"Die die!"

the golem growls and grabs a log, batting soma into a wall with a loud crunch as carly jumps onto the beasts back, digging her fingers into the beasts neck and holding it still, making it flail as it tried to reach for carly.

cainsig11.jpg

#172 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:20 PM

Alexander knowing time is of the essence raises his blade against the beast and moved to cut its other arm off in fearsome strike

#173 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 12:12 PM

the arm is sent flying and the golem roars in pain, its body flailing as carlys fingers dig deeper.

Soon the beast lets  out a pained scream, as carly wrenches the head to one side and drops it, making the body collapse as she crouches on its back

cainsig11.jpg

#174 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:41 AM

"excellent work Carly...Soma" as Alexander soon walked up the beast corpse to inspect the manner of beast wanting to know how these fools here manage to get control of one

#175 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:49 PM

it is a simple flesh golem, probabkly made by thebrotherhood, but you can see the bodies arent old or rotting, they are fresh, andas soma stands he growls.

"They ysed the towns folk.."

Carly covers her mouth in shock.

"No way.."

cainsig11.jpg

#176 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:04 AM

"then it shows that whoever had done this as fallen far Soma" As Alexander lefts his blade back into a resting position

"So I suggest we try to find someone here that is still alive and get information out of them since I want to know exactly who wants to rebel against the church" as he then waited for Soma's answer

#177 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:54 PM

just becasue the brotherhood made itm, does not mean they where turned agaisnt the churcvh...Flesh golems are used by sanctums to patroll borders nd fight fklesh heaps."

he walks to the busted town door and stand sthere looking in.

"GOodness..."

the town is sacked, repurposed into waht appears to be where a large army will be resting.

'This is a staging point."

cainsig11.jpg

#178 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:10 PM

Alexander observer the staging point taking note of everything as he then spoke

"So if this is the point where's the amry" as Alexander left that question hanging in the air

#179 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:35 PM

the silent one goes to crates, freshly put there and kicks one open, revealing rations .

"They are preparing to arrive..SOon."

soma drags his blade across his armor plate and sighs.

"Im going to have to call the crusade..... ALexander, go look around for clues... And if anythings alive, and it bears their colors i want it dead."

Carly giggles at the command.

"WAR IS COMING! FINALLY A WAR"

cainsig11.jpg

#180 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:17 PM

Alexander merely nods and walks off into the staging grounds to find anything of use or making himself known to any survives that had been attacking the group a few moments before

Change Theme!