308 replies to this topic

#201 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:22 PM

the blade is caught in those jaws and he holds it in places, trying to pull and yank at the weapon as two more of the beasts run at your sides, biting down hard on your limbs to hold you in place.

'God of the church!"

the beast hisses between cloenched teeth.

"YOu will be the first to be given up to the god!"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#202 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:06 PM

"It would rude if I didn't introduce you first" as Alexander used all of his strength to try and pull the blade free to strike this monster down

Edited by Emporer469, 14 July 2017 - 02:08 PM.

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#203 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:58 PM

carly runs up and slams her fist into the face of one of the men, sneding him tumbling away in a tangle of limbs and freeing up ytour arm. YOu manage to wrench the blade free but the beast jumps back out of reach, snarling 

cainsig11.jpg

#204 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:31 AM

Alexander for the moment then turned his attention to one of the beast that was still holding onto him and grab its head

"I hope you enjoyed that cause I'm going to make your head pop now" as Alexander then began to add pressure to the man/beast skull until it would collapse under the pressure

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#205 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:16 PM

the thing screams, clawing at your arm as your armor easily applies fatal pressure, growing stronger and stronger until there is a loud sickening crunch and the head bursts like a ripe grape, splattering your armor in gore.

the body slumps and carly pounces on the monster she had hit, pummeling it with her fistsa as the remaining beast begins to circle you.

"Come for me priest!"

cainsig11.jpg

#206 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:56 PM

Alexander ready himself as he watch the beast circle him as raised his blade waiting for the beast to strike first

#207 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:16 AM

The creature lunges and slams into you, knocking you off your feet and slamming you through the wall in a shower of stone.

The tussle makes you both tumble away from each other , but somehow you land on your stomach, still clutching your blade as the creature strains to stand

cainsig11.jpg

#208 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:24 PM

Alexander launches himself forward as raises his blade to strike down the beast for making the first move against him and swing his blade in a sweeping arc

#209 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:01 PM

the blade collides with the earth with a loud clang, sending its two halves sprawling as you recover your breath.

In the distance you can see that soma and the silent onme are standing amidst a sea of similar cultiusts and your com bud beeps.

"ALexander.....Im guessign you found the cultuists too."

he asks with a huff.

"THe govenors house....Sweep and clear, ive already cxalled for a full templar force to meet here."

cainsig11.jpg

#210 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:43 AM

"understood I shall Begin cleansing what i can before the they arrive" as Alexander soon began moving forward into the house searching for the source of this corruption so that he can root it out himself

#211 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:13 AM

the door is locked by a heavy chain, a bunch of links that are rusted but covered in fleshyness.

"this oozes wrong"

carly says, hitting the lock and it claging loudly.

"you gonna cut it?"

cainsig11.jpg

#212 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:43 PM

"This feels tainted Carly" as Alexander then lifts his blade into a stance

"Be ready for whatever is on the other side I don't want to taken by surprise" as Alexander then moves to cut the lock with his blade

#213 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:45 PM

the lock shatters, and the door falls open with a gust of stale wind. IIn the darkness of the mansion you can see that nothing is moving, the air is filled with dust that is stirred by the opening of the doors, but you can see....SOmething crouching.

It is bulbous, distended and barely human looking. It stands a full head and shoulders taller than you and is surrounded by towns folk. It is an abberation, massive and covered in weeping sores but you can see from the posh clothes that it is a noble, or possibly the govenor. Carly goes to move, but she is flung back as a massive meaty fist collides with her and slams her into the wall with a loud crash.

THe fist is pulled back and the creature screams, grabbing a long pillar asa a weapon

cainsig11.jpg

#214 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:49 PM

Alexander charges at the creature with his blade raised intending to cut the monsters arm that was carrying the pillar off before it could cause any more damage then its already done

#215 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:00 PM

the beast moves in a suprising blur, slamming the pillar into you in an explosion of pain and stone, sending you tumbling into a massive bookcase that drops hundreds of books onto you at once.

The beast roars in fury and grabs the ruined remains of the pillar, beginning to trudge over to you with ponderous steps

cainsig11.jpg

#216 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:05 AM

Alexander picks himself up and charges the Beast while swinging his blade in an arc aiming to injury or kill the beast with this surprise strike

#217 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:53 PM

it raises its fist and brings it down with a loud smash , cracking the earth beneath Alexanders armor . A loud scream shatters the air as you are picked up and hurled across the room again, landing in a ancient boiler room.

Gasoline ppours down on you in torrents, covering your armor in an oily sheen as carly breaks into a run, trying to get to you

cainsig11.jpg

#218 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

"Carly STOP" as Alexander picked himself up as he felt the gasoline pouring on him as he moved to steady himself

"Get the Soma and are Silent friend this beast cannot be taken on alone" as Alexander then raised his blade once again

"I'm going to try to hold it off as long as I can" as Alexander then tried to get a focus on where the beast was now that it had thrown him

#219 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:53 PM

carly breaks into a run and leaves you alone as the beast rounds on you.

It was an abberant, a human turned into some large beast by whatever cult had taken root here. It reaches over and pulls up a table and rears back, lurching forward and screaming at you . it lifts its hand up and brings the table across with whistling speed

cainsig11.jpg

#220 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:33 PM

Alexander then lets loose a scream as he grips his sword and charges the beast with the intent to cut the table and split the monsters arm in two with a single blow

Change Theme!