308 replies to this topic

#241 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 02:20 AM

Soma nods as the group readies quickly and gets on the boat, makign the long journey.

It takes about a month and half, but soon enough you can see the islands shores i nthe distance, and when soma comes into your room with a quiet knock he looks worried.

"SUit up brother....Our entrance to japan is going to be one where we cut through our enemy."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#242 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:38 AM

"Give me a moment I will join you up on the deck in but a moment"

As Alexander started to finish the rest of his rituals and began placing his amour on himself and his blade ready for combat as he quietly went over a few mantra's for himself to steel his will while giving him focus his purpose and soon moved to join Soma and the others on the deck of the ship

Edited by Emporer469, 07 February 2018 - 05:38 AM.

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#243 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:20 PM

The beaches are swarmed with an unknown force . They stand behind makeshift barriers and soon enough you see warning shots crashing into the ocean .

“ looks like we are gonna be fighting our way in.”

Soma says, his blade resting on his shoulder , his helmet obscuring his face .

“ whoever this is, they knew we where coming .... “

Behind you hear a long yawn and baits comes up, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

“ oh of course.... sieving a beach... this is going to be great...”

cainsig11.jpg

#244 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:11 PM

"then ready yourself as it matters not who they are" as Alexander looked at the group and turned back to the enemy in front of him

"We are going to spearhead our way though them" as Alexander prepares himself to charge into the enemy lines with religious vigor in slaughtering the enemy in front of him who dared to get in the way of the church

Edited by Emporer469, 20 February 2018 - 09:12 PM.

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#245 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 12:07 AM

soma slams his fist on his chest, and behidn them all the templars begin to gather up. SOma turns and watches each of the templars carefully as the ships get as close as possible, and soon ranging shots from the enemy can be seen.

"Its time to begin.....Are we ready."

Carly and the silent one both nod, falling to their knees as soma looks at naotaq who has a long silver cross resting across his shoulder.

"Lets party commander...Its time to spread the fucking word."

cainsig11.jpg

#246 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:28 PM

"Then let us go and spread the word of god to these heathens" as Alexander looked to Soma and waited for him to give the order to charge into the fry against who ever there opponent would be in this battle

Edited by Emporer469, 18 March 2018 - 08:28 PM.

#247 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:08 AM

soma raises his hand and an orb of flame is shot into the sky. 

THe armies let out a rallyuing cry and the front of the ship slams down, making a gangway to the beach.

"FORWARD BROTHERS! TO WAR!'

WIth one rallying voice, he charges down , flanked by a horde of templars and soma chuckles, punching alexancers shoulder.

"Cmon..YOu and i are goign to hit the back line... Lets dance mister serious."

cainsig11.jpg

#248 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:48 AM

" as long as you don't go near any hooks I think will be find soma" as Alexander started making his way to the gangway but looks back to soma

"So come on and lead the way lest they forgot about us while they take all the fun"  as Alexander let out a hearty laugh

#249 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:23 PM

soma smirks as the armies move to clash. Templart steel meets hedon sheilds as the templars begin the hard grind up the bloodsoaked beach.

NAota moves casually, his voice raised to the lord in divine hymns as cross blades fly in all directions, erupting into holy flame as the preacher does his grisly work, and soon enough you and he end up on the western front of the battle. Heavy soldgeirs outfitted with flails are being moved in, their weapons battering aside barricades as the priest smirks.

"shall we greet them brother!"

cainsig11.jpg

#250 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 05:14 AM

Alexander lets out a grin as he grips the handle of his blade even harder

"Yes let us meet them and have them feel the wrath of the church" as Alexander ready himself charged off into the enemy lines to begin slaughtering the enmey's that had gotten in his way on this mission given to him by the church

#251 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:02 AM

you manage to cut down several men, but one slams into naota, sending him sprawling and dazed. THe warrior stands in front of you in a suit similar to yours, but it is a mass production modem of armour, nothing like the churches judicator combat wsuits.

"YOu arent welcome here invader!'

he shouts pointing with his flail.

"Back onto your ships or i end you here!"

cainsig11.jpg

#252 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:23 AM

"a lot of talk coming from you boy" as Alexander studied the warrior as he entered a stance with his blade

"But if you want to me to go back then you will have to force me  or are you to weak to do that" as Alexander prodded him with a taunt waiting to see if he would charge him and take the bait

#253 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:44 PM

The warrior lunges at you, his flail swinging as it wraps around your sword and he tries to close the distances, sending a hard kick into your chest plate.

“ let’s see if you can back that up!”

cainsig11.jpg

#254 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:43 AM

Alexander Quickly frees one of his hands from the hilt of his sword and grabs the warriors legged that kicked him in an attempt to knock him off balance

#255 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:39 PM

The mans falls and lands hard on his back in a clatter of metal and limbs. He tries to stand, but his armor is stuck in the muck and gore of the onslaught, making him slip and stick more than he can move

cainsig11.jpg

#256 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 04:55 AM

Alexander lets out a roar as he brings down his blade on the foe in front of him intending to end this in a single blow and to move on to the next opponent on this god-less battle field 

Edited by Emporer469, 31 May 2018 - 04:57 AM.

#257 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:05 AM

the man manages to move, but he loses his hand in the process. With a roar of pain he slams into you with his full weight, sending you tumbling as he scrambles for his weapon..

"Fucking.......Church lapdogs...YOu arent wanted here!"

cainsig11.jpg

#258 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 01:15 AM

Alexander picks himself up from the dirt as he looks at the warrior in front of him

"it is by gods will that I am here before you"  as he then entered into a stance gripping the handle of his blade with both hands

"If you and your men surrender your lives can be spared and redeemed in his light" as Alexander then launched himself at the warrior in front of him intending to finish the fight by cleaving him in half 

#259 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:02 AM

the man stands in front of your blade, and the massive weapon easily punches through his chestplate. He grips it tightly but is unable to do anything after a few moments, and he goes limp.

"Oooo...Stoic."

The excocist chuckles as you see his iron cross ignite in holy flame, before exploding and finishing off some pagans.

"YOu good? the battles gettign thicker and they seem to have some judges on the field."

cainsig11.jpg

#260 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:29 AM

Alexander pulls his blade free from the fallen warrior in front of him as he then looked to the excocist

"of course my blade still hungers for more and many of these pagans need to face his holy light" as Alexander started to move forward once again into the flow of the battle

Change Theme!