308 replies to this topic

#261 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:16 AM

moving with you, the excorcist leads you into the shore, where he stops , his ears flattening.

'Hold here templar."

he says, stopping ypou from moving just in time to see booted feet....and heavy hooves running past.

"seems our friends here...Have made some bad choices."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#262 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 04:21 AM

Alexander sighs as he then steps back

"well it will give me some time to rest before going back into the fray" as Alexader then planted the sword into the ground and rushed his hands on the handle

"I want to see on what choices you are talking about" as he then started to watch the troops that had moved past them and into the battle

Edited by Emporer469, 19 October 2018 - 04:21 AM.

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#263 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:11 AM

those beings? Are called ogres."

The excorsist says quietly, unpackign a cigarette and lighting it.

"WHich is a beast of pure heresy....To create one requires aboorant acts before god... Or even,.... Necromancy.. Non approved necromancy."

The lion keeps his eyes on the figurers in the distance.

"Oh boy.....THis may turn int o a full blown crusade.."

cainsig11.jpg

#264 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:45 PM

Alexander looked to Naota as he started to chuckle as he then spoke

"Naota we are warrior's of the church so please tell me when we're not bringing god's light to corrupted lands" as Alexander then traced his grace to where he was looking to see where on the horizon they would be more enemies come to face Retribution 

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#265 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:31 PM

Hail fucking Mary ...”

The lion says with a show and flourish , his blades appearing between his fingers as he throws them in one smoothe motion.

Behind you a scream is heard and fire steals upwards as the heretics begin to panic, their great beasts stomping around in fear as the flame begins to crackle across their flesh.

“ let’s get this going!”

The excoriated yells as he charges into the woods towards the scream whooping excitedly

cainsig11.jpg

#266 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:34 PM

Alexander sighs for moment as he then chuckles and pulls his blade out of the ground and chases after the lion into the woods as in wanting to miss out on the glorious combat that those of his faith were about to partake in

#267 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 01:19 AM

there are massive beasts, like hulking ogres of legend. Massive mono eyed beasts with weapons like seige hammers and rams shoved and secured cruelly into their flesh with rivets . Naota hangs from one , laughing as it swats at him , surrounded by troopers that are screaming in pain as the flames consume them and he chuckles.

"Now this is a fight!"

Before you can react a pain flares in your side and notice a massive log has been used to smash you aside and send you tumbling into the treees as the beast hoots and begisn to chase you.

cainsig11.jpg

#268 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 09:07 PM

Alexander could feel his blood boiling at the sight of the beast giving off a victorious holler and launches himself from the position that beast, had knocked him into with his sword raised, Screaming at it as his voice could be heard for all to hear

"SO YOU WANT TO TASTE MY BLADE FINE I SHALL SEND YOU TO HELL YOU ABOMINATION" as he was ready to cut and slice the beast to bits

#269 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 02:37 PM

The beast blocks your attack with the log, it’s strength was collars and the set is in your armor scream to kee you upright as it tries to beat you down.
Maidenly the beast towels in pin and reaches for its back and you see a metal cross that is smoldering in the center of its spine .

“The lord protects his flock!”

Anita says as he ducks a swing and sends a handful of blades crosses into his opponent

cainsig11.jpg

#270 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 12:52 AM

Alexander using this chance mustered his strength to try and overpower the beast that he was in blade lock with

"Lord above give me STRENGHT" as Alexander yelled out pushed forward to knock the beast off balance and knock down to the floor along with its weapon so that he can strike it down with fury

#271 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 05:52 PM

The crosses explode in a gout of blue flame and the beast toppled hard on its back, pushing through the blades and it screams in pin.

“ get stop it and take its head!”

Naota says as he strikes out at a man trying to line up a shot by landing a blade between the mans eyes.

“ these beasts need to die!”

cainsig11.jpg

#272 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:59 PM

"Then this abomination dies now" as Alexander rushes for ward and uses his blade as an excutioner's sword to sever the head in one motion so that beast is not allowed to have a chance to counter attack

#273 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 04:32 AM

the beast manages to lift its arm just asthe blade comes down, the wicked edge lodging deep into its forarm and it lets out a horrible scream.

its fist slams into your side with thunderous force, making your suits power blink and wane for a moment as your hud screams.

'Danger..Danger...Critical error.."

cainsig11.jpg

#274 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:50 AM

Alexander felt as if his entire torso could have collapse if it wasn't for the amour he was wearing and soon started to pick himself up as his hud was screaming at him and soon screamed

"Shut your mouth you infernal machine...I still have work that needs to be done" as Alexander lifted his blade once more and stared at the beast as he then let out a roar while charging at it once again

#275 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:51 AM

The blade bites deep and the beast screams in pain, the excorsist hurls one of his blade into the beasts skull and it screams as naota growls.

“ I don’t have enough to finish it! Take its head!”

cainsig11.jpg

#276 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 12:09 AM

Alexander heard the exorcist he pulls his blade from the beast's hide and pulls it back as he then moves in to strike the beast's neck so that he can lobe it off in a single swing

"Just keep the beast down and I will stop it here" as Alexander shouted swinging his blade into motion

#277 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 05:54 AM

the blade bites deep as the beast lets out one final roar and goes still.

the din of combat fades and finally alex can look around, seeing the excocsist laying under a pile of bodies, struggling a bit as he pushes a corpse off, grumbling in annoyance

cainsig11.jpg

#278 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 08:09 AM

Alexander feeling the fatigue of battle get to him slowly moves the to the Exorcist to see if there alright

"So who's under there that needs help" as Alexander moves closer to the pile while setting his blade rest on his back once again wondering if it was Soma that was trapped by several beast Corpses

#279 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 02:59 AM

Im fine im fine.."

Naota grumbles in annoyance as he sitys up, crawling outr from under the bodies and leaning agaist the pile.

" FUcking hell...This ground landing went to shit."

cainsig11.jpg

#280 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 05:07 AM

"Then pray to the lord above that this is the worst of it" as Alexander planted his sword in the ground and placed his hands on the handle

"As of now we are in heathen lands and cannot expect when the next attack will come or reinforcements so be ready Naota" as Alexander gave a cautious gaze around the battlefield to see how the survior's were doing

Change Theme!