285 replies to this topic

#281 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,018 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 02:56 PM

The crusade seems to have secured the beachead, but there are casualties. Mostly the unarmored shock Tripp’s the church had used, no crusaders seem to have fallen though.

“ ah..... good good.”

Anita says with a smile as he pulls one of his bayoneted out of a corpse and reassimilates it.

“ we should go find your friend.... the one with the pig steel sword.”

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#282 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,510 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 01:40 AM

Alexander pause's for a moment upon hearing those words as he then turns to look at Anita and then asks the first thing that pop into head

"I'm sorry what did you say he was using" as Alexander had never heard of these words used to describe a weapon before until now and waited for either to Anita to speak or to lead the way in the search

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#283 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,018 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 03:32 AM

Japanese steel... Pigsteel.. Made with iron that is not as good as good old cathoolic steel."

He taps his bayonettes with a smirk.

"Is it Just old bad habits showing its head.... excuse me."

cainsig11.jpg

#284 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,510 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 07:13 AM

Alexander let out a sigh but waved Anita off

"Do not worry about that but don't let Soma or others hear you lest you getting in fights with locals or others who find the weapon pleasing to look at Anita" as Alexander the lifted his blade over his shoulder and then began the search for his comrade in war Soma

Edited by Emporer469, 01 September 2019 - 07:13 AM.

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#285 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,018 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:45 AM

The excocist leads yuou to the battlefield , and you see that the templars have made a beachead .

they are setting up tents and moving bodies, and in the centere you see soman and the other commanders making plans

cainsig11.jpg

#286 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,510 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:00 AM

Alexander takes a moment to look at the the bodies the Templar are getting rid of and giving rights to as he then makes a silent sign of the cross over himself and begins to over once again to the table that had Soma talking with the other commanders as he then said

"So what is the situation" as Alexander waited for someone to start filling him in

Change Theme!