#141 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 03:15 AM

the blade is mangled, and he picks it up slowly, 

"THis blade was made from iron older than most civilizations now..... Iron taken from one of the tanks rolled up on one of the great battles of inception."

he hefts it one handed, startlingly spry for his old age as soma goes to the body, poking his innards.

"Magled to all hell..... More of a hunk of metal than a sword."

he holds it out to alexander.

"YOu swing it....even in this harsh state its deadlier than the blade you carry..Ill reforge it at our next base."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#142 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:05 AM

Alexander looked at the silent one

"you entrust this blade to me" as Alexander reached out and took the weapon from his hands as he moved a bit away from the group and gave the blade a few practice swings to get a feeling for its weight

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#143 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 03:44 PM

it was impossibly heavy, and alexanders trained hand could tell this weapon was almost impractical to use. its immense weight and length made it unweildy, but the mangled mess it had left his own sword in was a testment to its power.

(FOund Legendary weapon, Dragon slayer)

"I give it to you becasue soman cannot use a blade that heavy.. His style was made to those thin blades brought from the japanese lands. This weapon requires the strength of a bersker....WHich you have aleanxder."

cainsig11.jpg

#144 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:34 PM

"and it has found a new home with me" as Alexander lift the blade and let it rest on his shoulder as he then turned to the group

"well we recovered the blade so unless someone wants to do something to fallen warriors body I suggest we get moving to our original destination" as Alexander then looked to Soma for a heading

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#145 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:36 PM

soma says nothing, he gets up and continues to walk, leaving the corpse for the birds as the silent nods.

"Leave the lost and dead behind alexander... Et us keep going to the town to check these enforcers."

cainsig11.jpg

#146 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:46 PM

Alexander scoff

"don't hold me as sentimental fool silent one" as Alexander then began to follow Soma

"with what had happened recently let us hope that this corruption has spread further"

#147 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:30 PM

you arrive at the town, and instantly soma is on guard. Enforcers wearing knight gear are walking patrols. THey stop anyone and everyone who enters the town, and some are assaulted.

Carly looks on as if annoyed but soma stands confused.

"WHhy are they wearing knight gear..THat is supposed to be only supplied when we send our knights here for garrison...."

cainsig11.jpg

#148 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:17 PM

"be on guard" as Alexander kept a tight grip on his new weapon and kept eyeing each of the guards in knight amour

"they might stolen the Armour or killed Knights to get it....either way we need answers now"  as Alexander soon waited for Soma to move

#149 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:55 PM

a shot rings from over at the wall and carlys head snaps back as her helmet is dinged hard.

'FUCKING DICK"

she screams in pain as soma draws his sword.

"CONTACT"

soma roars as he motions at four guards rushing out with shock mauls.

"Alexander , lets go!"

cainsig11.jpg

#150 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:53 PM

"SO THIS HERESY HAS SPREAD THIS FAR" as Alexander grabbed his new weapon by both hands and charged the guards ready to cleave all four of them in one swing

#151 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:17 PM

the men jump out and the first tries to stop your blade, but the incredible force hews him in hald and sends his body flying as the blade shears through the skull of the second man.

the blades impossible weight throws you off and your arm goes slightly wild, slamming the blade into the floor as one of the men slam into you, his shoulder ramming into your chest to drive you back

cainsig11.jpg

#152 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:16 AM

Trying to get the offender off of him first headbutts the attacker to knock him away and prepares himself again for another swing of his new blade to get rid of the remaining guards that he missed on his first swing  

#153 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:50 PM

the headbutt slams into the mans chest but hes able to drive you off your feet and the blade sends you both wild, hurling the blade through a tree and you and the paladin land several feet from one another in a heap of armor and limbs.

the man recovers quickly as the air is forced from yoru chest and begins to rise, eyeing your heavy blade carefully

cainsig11.jpg

#154 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:47 PM

Alexander quickly raises from the dirt as he then looked from his opponent and then to his blade as he knew that he needed to recover it and started to dash to recover it so that he can return to combat once again

#155 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:58 PM

the man is faster, and he is almost to the blade when a crack of thunder is heard and the ground before the man bursts, sending him into the trees as tarkus stnads not to ofar to your left, his staff glowing with power.

he is about to speak when he his slammed aside by a massive mace, a towering giant in a generals plate turniung toward alexander.

"Oh if it isnt the church.."

the man says in a mocking tone.

'how nice of you to join us....We cant have you spilling our secret now can we.."

cainsig11.jpg

#156 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:25 PM

Alexander knowing he's disarmed slowly tried to back towards his blade to make sure its in arms reach as he tried to buy time for himself

"What is this madness your trying to invoke" as Alexander continued trying to move slowly to the blade

#157 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:51 PM

you get to the blade just in time as the man brings his mace crashing down with reckless force, blowing a crater in the earth.

"Madmness? no templar....THis is not madness."

cainsig11.jpg

#158 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:53 PM

"then tell me Heretic what do you call this" as Alexander ready himself for battle against the rouge Enforcer 

#159 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:47 PM

a new beginning!"

he says with a grand flourish, holding his mace in front of him.

"One where youre order doesnt do anything but remain a memory!"

cainsig11.jpg

#160 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:15 AM

Alexander soon begins to feel anger swell inside him as he soon lifts the blade into a ready position and strikes against the mad man in front of him and shouted

"WHAT YOU SPEAK IS HERESY" and soon started to swing the blade at the giant of the man

Change Theme!