308 replies to this topic

#101 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:39 AM

the larger warrior steps in, grabbing your bicep and hurling you off balance with a brutal strike to your shoulder that makes the arm go numb.

"COme boy...WHat do you think you are...SO kind of black swordsman? a undying warrior?"

with surpising swiftness, he spins and kicks you back, leaving large gouges in the earth

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#102 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:35 AM

"I am a man with an objective and that's all you need to know monster" as Alexander shifted his arm a bit to try and get back feeling to it and took a stance once again preparing for the undead warriors counter attack

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#103 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:38 PM

your arm slowly comes back into feeling, but the fallen knight is already moving. He charges forward and grips the blade in both hands as he charges, his blade gouging deep holes in the ground as he gets closwer until he brings his weapon up in a whistling arc.

cainsig11.jpg

#104 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 12:13 AM

Alexander deciding to take the risk moved his blade above him to block the undead warriors strike that was going to cut him in two

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#105 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:21 PM

the attack throws the knight for a loop and he barely has the time to bring his arm up to block it. The blades match with a sickening clang, starling and alerting the nearby ghouls who slowly begin to shamble closer.

"TImes running out ..Alexander.."

the knight growls, his arm snapping under the force , but still he throws his shoulder into the blade to keep them locked together.

"YOu dont finish this soon......YOure going to be food."

cainsig11.jpg

#106 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:43 AM

Alexander knowing that time is of the essence moved back to give himself breathing room once more and then charge the undead warrior once again as he had heard the sicking snap from before from there last clash

"The only one who's going to be food is the dead man standing before me" as Alexander swing his blade again as he intend to cut him in two

#107 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:39 PM

the man isnt prepared, and the blade slams down in a thunderous crack, making a long crack between his legs.

"Well...DOne.."

the older warrior grunts as he falls, his body split perfectly in two where his neck met his shoulders.

the armoured corpses falls to the floor and goes still as the crusaders dying eyes consider you.

"Alexander....For one moment...Can you hear the last words of this dying man?"

cainsig11.jpg

#108 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:03 PM

"Time is of the Essence if you want to speak then do so now or I leave you to your fate" 

As Alexander soon brought his blade back to a resting position but focused once again on his surroundings as he needed to keep an eye on the ghouls that were attached to battle the was going on a few moments before and needed to be ready for anything that would come at him once again

Edited by Emporer469, 29 November 2016 - 10:08 PM.

#109 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:50 PM

the fallen paladin reaches over with his remaining arm and touches his exposed oirgans, making him groan.

"They wont come any closer....My essence is fading so they will become listless soon.. But...Please.... Please continue your vigil... There are not many of us left...."

he hacks and a thick wad of plegm runs down his chin.

"I may be a monster now..... BUt I still love our home...And i want to see it survive."

cainsig11.jpg

#110 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 03:03 AM

"it will survive with those who have the same conviction as my own" as Alexander began moving towards the garden as he needed to get the items necessary for Soma's recovery

"But with your refusal to die like a warrior of the church you might have killed another who wish's to see it stand the test of time"

#111 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:37 PM

"soma.."

he says tiredly,his eyes getting cloudier with each second that passes.

"YOu both are two halves to the same coin alexander..."

a horrible cough wheezes from his throat as his body goes into its fina lrattle.

"Fight....ANd dont lose your way.."

with that, the fallen paladin goes still, and the nearby ghouls all collapses, losing their synapse and quickly falling into instinct as they begin to roam the town listless.

cainsig11.jpg

#112 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:17 AM

Alexander stood over the fallen warrior for a moment and made a silent prayer as he then moved to the Garden to collect the herbs that he needed to save Soma from a terrible fate that he brought unto himself

#113 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:24 AM

you get away and within a few hours, you make it back to the bunker . The matierals are taken from you and quickly made into medication and applied, barely saving the lord templars life in time. 

"alexander...THank you."

he croaks , sitting up from the cold table and leaning agasint the wall.

'was the mission hard? did you find anything interesting/"

cainsig11.jpg

#114 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:28 AM

"Just the hated enemy and seeing the passing of a comrade" as Alexander became silent once again as then moved to a space where he could check his equipment and maintenance of his weapons and Armour

"I suggest going to bed and resting will talk more when your able to stand on your own" as Alexander waited for an answer or movement as he continued focus on the task he had given himself

#115 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:41 PM

Ive slept more than long enough.."

Soma says as he sits up, wincing in pain.

"WHat old comrade....A templar? out this far? Why didnt he come back with you?'

cainsig11.jpg

#116 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:30 PM

"The man had embrace the curse of the Dead Soma" as Alexander then looked over to him

"As we both had conflicting interests there was a fight" as Alexander then turn his attention back to his blade to make sure that it was in fine condition

#117 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 05:01 PM

Soma lowers his eyes.

"he turned huh.... That saddens me."

he runs his hand over the bandages that had been grafted to him and sighs.

"We seem to lose far more than we gain.....We may have to start using our authority to pull recruits from enforcer garrisons."

cainsig11.jpg

#118 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:49 PM

"Do as you wish but do not be surprise if we get repeated actions like the traitor you dealt with" As Alexander then sighed

"if what you said was true when we began our journey about the corruption within our Order then it surely must have spread into the lowest ranks as well" as Alexander began to muse

"But we can talk about rebuilding our orders numbers another night Soma...so go to bed we don't need you tired after the risk you put yourself though" as Alexander continued working on his weapon

#119 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:44 PM

soma stands, ignoring your protest as he goes to grab his pda.

"Bryson is the captain of the fourth order...Many of which returned from the combat.... If he fell its beleivable that he may have corrupted more...If they have, were going to have to kill alot of people."

cainsig11.jpg

#120 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:40 PM

"then it only adds to our already heavy workload but if you keep pushing yourself like this Soma you will become worse for wear"  Alexander rose up from his seat

"we will begin hunting for them at dawn but if you keep pushing yourself at this rate you will become run your body ragged after surviving that encounter" as Alexander moved towards Soma and grab his shoulder

"if you want to search for them take the PDA to your bed and rest since you were barely standing on your own a few moments before" as Alexander waited for his answer

Change Theme!