308 replies to this topic

#61 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:46 AM

You watch soma move, and it reminded you of a long time ago....Both of you were adepts...Fresh faces in the Templar order under the former lord commander ,Uzbek Harkyn. Soma was to be taken to the lair of silence, the temples adepts and scribes to take training as a magi and the following day you would take the lead of a small squad to begin reclaiming the surrounding towns from ghouls.

The two of you had always been picked on, soma more for his mutation and lithe stature. But frequently you had seen the young man fight his way out of more than one situation..

Now he stands before you, regent commander of the scribes, a howling dervish of blades and explosions , and as you revel you see something that makes your blood run cold,

The ghouls are coming, and not just any. A sin. YOu can feel the stink fill the air as the sin of gluttony trudges into the town. Its corpulous fat folds clinking the chains hanging from its flesh as it hisses.

"Ooooooo......Templars..."

its voice sounded as if it was speaking through thick wads of flesh and fat and it chuckles sickeningly.

"in crunchy armor too....."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#62 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:36 PM

Alexander moved to grab the handle of his blade and rip it free of the minator

"I'm going to have to take this back" and moves to link up with his scattered group members once again as Alexander knew he could not take on this abomination against god alone and live to tell the tale

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#63 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 01:43 AM

as you run, a hook wraps around your chest and you are yanked back, hurled across the street and crash through a stand of rotting cabbages.

the beast recovers its hook and chuckles a moist laugh.

"Nu uh uh templa....Its yo n me noaw."

cainsig11.jpg

#64 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 02:36 AM

Alexander pick himself back up as he looked at the Sin

"if you start screaming don't expect mercy ABOMINATION" as he then charge gluttony aiming to separate his arms from his body

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#65 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:27 PM

the blade bites deep but gluttony grabs you with both hands, lifting you off your feet as a mist of biting and stiging insects begin to swarm around you.

"ima eat you good.....I liks da cruncy..'

He says as you hear soma bark out several orders and see your allies rushing foerward

cainsig11.jpg

#66 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:18 AM

"and I'm going to give intestinal problems if you do" as Alexander started trying to break out of Gluttony's hold with his sheer strength hoping that he could over power the beast

#67 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:44 AM

you strain, and suddenly the pressure of one arm is rlease asyou see the arm tumble away.

Gluttony groans in pain and stumbles back as you fall to the floor and fomaholds your sword in his hand.

"Taking a nap brother?'

he says, watching as Carly and the silent warrior stand in front of you with sheilds raised

cainsig11.jpg

#68 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:18 AM

"merely resting the eyes for a few moments brother's" as Alexander picked himself back up once again

"Now I think I will be needing that blade back since I have a ghoul that needs to lose some weight with a healthy...incision" as he waited for his balded to be handed back to him 

#69 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 11:12 PM

he hands you the blade as gluttony throws another hook, flinging the silent knight into a mob of ghouls that begin toi swarm.

Carly breaks off and SOma grins, runnings his hand along the blade of his weapon and making a deadly static spark to life.

"Take its other arm brother......Im going for the head."

Soma darts to the side with suprising peed as glutton charges, bringing a rusted cleaver down at alexander with a roaring howl

cainsig11.jpg

#70 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:33 AM

Alexander sneered at the ghouls attack as he then moved to side step the blow and swing his blade down on the incoming arm hoping to heavy wound it so that the beast will began to falter

#71 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:26 PM

the blade clash, and a shower of sparks can be seen.

Soma moves with impossible speed for being fully armored, but gluttony moves in a blinding blur, lashing out and buring a rusted meat hook in the Templar commanders side, lifting him in the air likea caught fish.

"Ooooooh hohoho.....Caught me some fresh food.....Once i handle your litte friend...Ill be here for you."

he hurls his hcain and strings soma up like a fish

cainsig11.jpg

#72 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:47 AM

Alexander quickly moves and swings his blade at the chain that had caught Soma in its grasp as he decided to keep silent and ignore the beast words

Edited by Emporer469, 04 June 2016 - 02:48 AM.

#73 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 12:43 AM

soma falls, and you can see his blood sizzling as the templar armor he wears purges the plaughlike rot in the weapon, and with a pained grunt, he yanks it out.

GLuttony growls at this and charges you, its cleavers coming down in  whistling arcs as he huffs.

"Hoy hoy! ima eat fresh!:"

cainsig11.jpg

#74 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 03:26 AM

Alexander moves quickly to the dodge the incoming blow and prepared himself to strike out at the beast incoming arm so that he could cut it off at the right time

#75 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 01:13 PM

the beAasts arm goes flying, and it lets out the scream akin to a wounded animal.

It delivers a punch with suprising speed, hurling you back as it begins to run, its ghouls pressing close to guard its retreat

cainsig11.jpg

#76 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 06:59 PM

Pulling the blade back to his side he grips the hilt tightly in his hands and rested in that position for a few moments

"Soma can you stand" as Alexander waited for his brother to answer knowing that his answer will decided the beasts fate for the moment of this battle

#77 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:09 PM

soma says nothing, but you can hear him straining to breathe.

As you turn around the tempalr commander is gripping where the hook had pierced him, a oozing purple froth running from the wound as he grunts.

"no..no i cant.."

cainsig11.jpg

#78 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:31 PM

"Then lay still I'll be with in a moment" as Alexander back towards Soma's position and leaned down to pick him up with one of his arms

"We need to regroup now or else we might be over whelmed brother do remember where the r other two have went" as Alexnder kept his grip tight on the handle of his blade but knong that if he moved to strike the swing would be useless

#79 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:57 PM

soma groans in pain as Carly and the pentitent return to your side, keeping a tight circle around you as soma begins keying in coordinates.

"saferoom nearby....."

he croaks in pain

cainsig11.jpg

#80 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 05:45 PM

"Carly Pentitent stay close I can't strike out at anything right now" while Alexander looed down at Soma

"and don't pass out on us just yet Brother I will still need directions" and soon began moving away from the undead that had blocked the sins retreat

Change Theme!