308 replies to this topic

#41 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:14 PM

Soma nods, and suddenly a powerful round richochets off somas chestplate, kvocking him back a step.

"Welll....it seems The wastelands arent as welcoming as i thought..

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#42 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:11 PM

"this wastelands were never welcoming to begin with...but I believe that's there charm Soma" as Alexander begins trying to pinpoint from where the shot came from and added

"Come now I think its time to find the solider who has interrupted our conversation...I would like to have a word with them"

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#43 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:49 PM

two high powerd rifle shots ricochet off your chest and thigh and soma draws his long elegant blade.

Another round bounces off his helm and he hisses as you see carly and the silent one fighting with combatants in the center of the town.

"Um...No rush.....But were kinda fighting for our lives here."

Carly yelps over the communicator and soma sighs.

'i think we need to have that word with them."

cainsig11.jpg

#44 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 02:32 AM

"The enemy snipers seem to have very poor mannerisms"  As Alexander begins moving towards the center of town as he then adds

"Soma let us go and teach them how they should treat guest" as he chuckles softly and continues his path towards the town

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#45 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:49 AM

soma nods as more shots ricochet off his armor , shattering the delicately fligree of the dragons on his shoulders as he breaks into a run to carly and the silent one.

As you run you notice three men leap out from behind some ruins and surround you, each one holding a crackling weapon in their hands.

"Youre surrounded church boy!"

one of them yells.

"Armor off!"

cainsig11.jpg

#46 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:16 AM

"Threatening a man of god that is grievous sin my son" as he rushed the man in front of him and dove his fist towards the face of the man that spoke first aiming to incapacitate him

Edited by Emporer469, 15 October 2015 - 06:17 AM.

#47 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:38 AM

the punch lands with sickening force, and the other two lunge forward brinmging their weapons down hard on your back, sending a sharp charge through your amrours system and computer. But you felt it...The pain, it burned across your skin, and before you could recover, they began lifting their weapons again to continue to beating

cainsig11.jpg

#48 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:17 AM

"THE PAIN" Alexander yelled out as he swinged his body around with the weight of his body and aimmed to grab both of the mens arms that held the whips and lift them off the ground

#49 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:46 PM

You swing them like rag dolls, lifting then off the ground bodily before hurling them across the field in broken heaps.

The burning fades and you feel a slight prick behind your neck as pin suppressor slump your system in response as the man you punched in the face gurgles pitifully in his own blood

cainsig11.jpg

#50 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:36 PM

Alexander soon walks towards the downed man

"You can still ask forgiveness my son there is still time" as alexander was soon standing in front of the man waiting for some sort of answer

#51 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:46 PM

fuck...you....."

he gurgles as he chokes on his own blood, slowly going still as an explosion down the street pulsl your attention

cainsig11.jpg

#52 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 10:21 AM

"May you find peace in the after life" as Alexander said a quick pray for the men he killed and moved quickly towards where the explosions looking to link back up with his comrades who had disappeared just before being attacked

#53 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:53 PM

Carly and the silent one are surrounded by raiders, each one waiting for a moment to strike as the two fight like cornered dogs. 

Behind you you can hear soma praying , and a moment later a vicous explosion sends a few men flying in all directions.

As their comrades are blown apart, a large lumbering beast turns and rounds on you, it easily dwarfs you in size and you can see that this beast is some form of inbred beast of burden. It roars and lifts its club, bringing it down toward you with whistling force

cainsig11.jpg

#54 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:25 AM

"By the Grace of his Holiness I find you unfit to live on this earth" as Alexander quickly moved to the left to dodge the incoming blow and quickly moved his right arm to the hilt of his blade and drew it to combat the beast

#55 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 02:47 AM

minotaur.....The name came from your studies.

This beast had been taken in by tis group of raiders, and used like a cudgel to get waht they wanted. Enraged, the beast roars at you, bringing its mace up as it it is sent back a step by another of Somas explosions, making it roar in fury

cainsig11.jpg

#56 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 06:17 AM

Alexander giving no time for the beast to attack charge it immediately as he didn't want the beast have time to breath or prepare itself to strike again and soon struck his blade towards the beasts chest in holy fury

#57 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:54 PM

the blade sinks deep but it only enrages the beast as it lunges forward, bearing you down as it tries to bring its massive fists up to crush you

cainsig11.jpg

#58 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:39 AM

Alexander lets go of the blade and charges forward towards the beast  hoping to move around its fist and get in range

"First your Sight" as Alexander launched a fist towards its head hoping to crush one of its eyes in its sockets 

#59 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 12:53 AM

the blow is thunderous, and you feel the skull cave under your fist. The beast staggers back and sways drunkenly, flailing its fists all around

cainsig11.jpg

#60 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 09:56 PM

Alexander stood his ground as he watched the beast to see if it was in its death those, while he looked around to see if any of his companions were nearby and if they required assistance

Change Theme!