308 replies to this topic

#121 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:36 PM

soma winces at this, knowing Alexander is right and takes the pda to his room.

"You are lucky youre right....We will speak tomorrow."

his door closes and the templar lays back down, leaving you to your work.

Your blade is in rough shape. The battle with Bryson had dented and mangled the large blade, leaving it more of a large hunk of metal than a greatsword. Out of the room to your left, the silent comes forward, seeing your weapons condition.

"It needs to be evened out...Come lets go to the forge."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#122 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:54 PM

Alexander nodded as he then picked up his blade and followed the silent to the gorge so he can bring his weapon back into shape

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#123 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:56 PM

the silent takes the weapon and begins to grind it, working the metal expertly.

"YOu fought bryson didnt you."

he says calmly, working the superheated metal carefully between his fingers as he grabs some flux.

"i can see how your blade has been bitten

cainsig11.jpg

#124 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:50 PM

"He put himself in the way of the path I was set on" as Alexander sat near by watching the silent work

"Avoiding him would have cost Soma his life and that's something none of us could have afforded" as Alexander became silent once again

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#125 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:18 PM

he nods and superheats the dents, working and resetting the metal until it is normal.

"he was my commander before i was given the oath of silence...... Did you end him cleanly? as in didnt let him suffer?"

cainsig11.jpg

#126 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:14 PM

"I ended the fight as clean as I could with this blade if that is what your asking" as Alexander continued watching the silent one

#127 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:38 PM

The silent warrior nods at this, bringing a whetstone across the edge of his blade and sighing.

" He was  agood man.....Its sad to know he died becoming waht he fought so hard to push back."

he finishes the blade and hands it back.

"st ast it was you who ended him."

cainsig11.jpg

#128 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:06 PM

Alexander said nothing but listened to he silent ones words taking them in and marveled at the finished work of what his companion had done to his blade

#129 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:58 PM

"not the first time ive seen somone mangle a great sword like that.....Brysons blade, the Illiad was forged and reforged at least a hundred times."

he claps his hands as if praying .

"A pity you didnt get his blade...We couldve conducted a ceremony for him  and moved his blade to another commander."

cainsig11.jpg

#130 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:09 PM

"it was the last thing on my mind truly since Bryson did take large amount of the time needed to save Soma"  as Alexander then paused for a moment

"but once day break arrives we can move to where I did fight him to recover the blade" and soon waited for an answer from the silent one

#131 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:05 PM

he smiles gently, a look of ease on his face.

"id like that brother....Ill tend to soma ..WHy not get some rest? its bee a long day.,.We can figure out our next move in the morning."

cainsig11.jpg

#132 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:07 PM

Alexander just chuckled but soon rises from his seat and stretch's

"Then I'll see you in the morning brother but rest yourself we've got a long journey tomorrow" Alexander moved to another room to get himself some sleep

#133 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:01 PM

the night passes without any further issue. you wake up to see soma armoring up, his bvlade clutched in his hand as he opens the door to the bunker and steps outside to get some air.

cainsig11.jpg

#134 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

Alexander soon begins doing the same as he began to recover his amour and soon his Sword so that he can Soma on the outside

#135 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:07 PM

soma is standing by the tree outswide, looking at the remnains of a small village nearby, its ruins smoldering after waht looked like another raid.

"Are you ready to go alexander?"

he asks, looking back with a smile

cainsig11.jpg

#136 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:32 PM

"I've been ready since the day before Soma" as Alexander stepped past him and continued on towards the village

"But we have to make a detour towards where I got herbs needed for your wound there is something we must retrieve with haste" as Alexander continued walking as he hoped nothing came across the Blade that he left behind from his battle the night before

#137 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:52 PM

soma follows and soon carly and the silent are there as well, everyone moving like silent castle towers in full war plate.

"WHat are we going to go get alexander?"

carly asks as she fiddles with her axe.

"is it something sharp."

cainsig11.jpg

#138 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:20 PM

Alexander chuckled

"yes we Carly" as Alexander continued on his path towards the town

"As it was something large, sharp and almost killed me the night before and since I was in a rush to save Soma here were going back to the scene of the fight to retrieve the weapon" and Alexander became Silent once again

#139 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:07 AM

carlys excitement seems to only heigten as you get closer and closer to the town. 

The miasma of decay seems to have left with the ghouls, and even in the distance, the corpse of bryson can be seen where you left it, alongside his massive weapon and the silent stops, lowering his head and shaking it as soma shakes his head.

"I cant beleive it.."

cainsig11.jpg

#140 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:57 AM

"well how much more do you need to believe" as Alexander started moving slowly to the body of the fallen warrior  as he pointed of the wounds he inflicted

"he was not an easy warrior to fell as the battle here could have gone either way" as Alexander then moved towards the blade and looked towards the silent one

"Well you wanted the blade my silent brother and here it is"  as Alexander stood next to the blade

Change Theme!