#61 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

A feeling welled deep within her, and now she knew it wasn't hers. She was quickly becoming used to the sound of her brother's warm voice echoing in her head.

'I'm sorry Val, I really am, but I don't have time to explain. When you wake up...I hope to god you don't recognize it...because we can't go back....I won't let us.' Suddenly it was if her mind was wrenched from her head and she feel into blackness.

Asher didn't spare the two operatives a second glance, layering a sheet of ice across her back to steady her balance. Now completely in control of Valkyrie's body he stood. He had never been a big fan of hiding behind a shield but maybe the situation called for it. He started encasing himself in a thick shell of ice. Just before it enclosed her completely, he focused a ways above the fire...and dropped a heavy, wet clump of snow on it.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#62 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:32 AM

the snow is stopped mid air. as if a hand had caught it and krausus looks at you slowly.

"Sit parasite."

The assasin growls, and every muscle if forced down to its knees as if the entire weight of gravity had increased tenfold.

"Now...Shado...YOure going to take her to her unit and report that yoyur men were selling ho siht sectrets to the nzis,. ive gotten you the proof... YOu are going to take this girl back to onslaught and put her on the detail she needs to be in....DO i make myself clear?"

Shadow growls.

"You know onslaught isnt taking applicants.."

Krausues eyes glow and the commander screams in pain as a trickle of blood flows down his nose.

"FINE FINE"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#63 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:08 PM

Asher grunted as the psionic power forced him to his knees. Onslaught? That was a name he had heard very few times and it was always spoken with fear and respect. There was no way he could let her go back. The high command had ignored them for a long time now, they hadn't been bothered since Val had turned ten.

He could almost feel the cells in his hands contract as ice formed underneath them and with a massive blast of power he sent a line of ice spike out at the psionic. He pushed against the force, trying to right himself. He would have to run, monsters or no monsters in the forest.

#64 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:25 PM

Krauses eyes glow, the ice is split in two and impales shadows shoulders toi the tree behind him.

"Let me expxlain something to you parasite.."

A horrible pain floods cvalkries body, and form a moment asher feels as if he is being lifted from valkries body, com-pletely losing control.

"If you continue ill leave you and your broken vessekl of ta sister in this damn forest with the dahaku......Im not your friend, im not an ally, the next time you test my patience, you die here. And ill leave your sister paralyzed and able to feel everything these backwater demihumans do....Am i fucking clear."

cainsig11.jpg

#65 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:15 PM

Asher smirks at the Nazi assassin. "Then let us go. You know what they are going to do to us and as much as I deserve it you know she doesn't. She's naive but faithful....her heart is too good. She doesn't see what Ho Siht can do."

#66 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:59 PM

Krausus turns away from asher and shadow lets out a scream as krausus puts his psionic knives to the commander.

silently, ad long, scalred tendril wraps around your mouth, pulling you into the dark.

"shhh...."

a hot breath hisses in your ear.

"We go....We get you away..."

you turn around and see a large, hulking feline creature holding you in its massive hands. Its face is obscured by a lions skull but two intelligent green eyes consider you.

cainsig11.jpg

#67 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

Asher weighed his options very quickly. Ill tempered psionic assassin or semi-intelligent bi-pedal beast. "If you don't try to eat or maul us, we have a deal." he said lowly. Without another word or a second glance back he slipped quietly past the treeline, taking off into the darkness of the forest. He relaxed part of his mind slightly as he snaked by thick tree trunks. Both him and Val needed time to recuperate. That Krausus had done a number on their mental state.

#68 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:17 PM

the beast moves. Its massive forelegts like treetrunks as it lifts you onto its back.

Razpr barbed tendrils hang like a m,ane around its throat and within secondsw oyu hear the screams of terror and the snapping of bones that accompany the psionics attentions.

the dahaku swamr around you, running past the creature that youre riding as they charge to the dying light, as if drawn to the scream likes sharks to blooded water.

"Savages.."

the beast growls...

"Simple beasts."

cainsig11.jpg

#69 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:27 PM

Dahaku...he had seen field reports on them before, but they were supposed to be rare. "Do you resent them?" Despite the creatures bi-pedal movement and it's ability to speak, Asher could see the resemblance. However, even if he hadn't been riding on its back, he would have been able to tell from a distance that his strange new ally was much bulkier than its brethren.

#70 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:21 AM

"my kind...yes....They live like animals in this cursed place....I hate everything about them."

He shouders one of his passing brothers with a brutal shoulder, sending it tumbling away as he lo[pes from the cover of the trees into the open air.

Under the moonlight you can see that the dahaku is massive.  At least eight feet tall with farmarms bigger acrss than your waist. ITs muscles are rock hard ad a massive ghoulbone trudgen hangs across its back as it runs.

cainsig11.jpg

#71 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:18 PM

"I see. I suppose I don't blame you. I hate plenty of humans. I'm Asher, you'll meet my sister later...when she's had time to recover." He took in the surroundings, trying to find any structure or natural landmark that could tell him where they were. "What do they call you?"

#72 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:31 PM

"i dont have a name......."

he says simply, looking back in time to see krausus walk calmly from the treeline and fold his arms.

"Do not stop running asher.."

His voice chimes in your head.

"Run, until you both can make an actual difference."

in his hand you can see the broken body of shadow being dragged by the scuff of his neck.

"The next time i see you........You better be stronger."

cainsig11.jpg

#73 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:18 PM

For a brief moment when their gazes locked, two people looked back at the Nazi assassin. It had been a very long time since Valkyrie's and Asher's consciousness had come that close to merging, if only for a split second. 'The next time we meet, we both will be.' Though the thought was only for himself he was sure the man could hear. He turned his attention back to what laid ahead. They needed a safe place to rest up, because as much as he could overpower his sister's will he really didn't like doing that to her.

"Do you have a quiet,safe place to rest?" He asked the speaking Dehaku.

#74 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 04:50 PM

He charged long and hard before his muscles begin to froth before collapsing into a knoll of trees, panting and wheezing weakly.

" just let me... Get my breath.."

cainsig11.jpg

#75 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:43 PM

Asher jumps nimbly off the creatures back, waving away his words. "Rest, my sister and I need some as well. Will we need a fire or will we not be found here?"

#76 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 02:42 AM

the beast is already closing its eyes.

"lean upo agasint me to stay warm....my smell will repel the ghouls...No items to make fire....So tired.."

cainsig11.jpg

#77 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:24 PM

Asher found a semi comfortable spot close to the side of the creature. He radiated a lot of heat, making a fire unnecessary. "Rest, big guy. I'd say I owe you much more than that." The tree they were using as a back rest was overgrown with a thick moss, giving it the feel of a padded chair. The damp, earthy smell of the forest clung to the humidity in the air and soothed Asher's overstretched mind, already he could feel his sister stirring in the deeper part of their shared consciousness. She would be better by morning but he knew he was going to have to try his damnedest to convince her that this is where they needed to be.

#78 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

the dahaku passes out easily. slumping into a deep slumber as in your field of visoin you see something move.

you are too tired to move, but soon enough krausus swims into view.

"hold still.."

he murmmers, squeezing your cheeks and forcing a bottle of overly sweet liquid into your mouth .

"This will nullify any chjips inside you....There is a renage ho siht camp three datys north...YOu have to make it past the deadzone.....BUt dont make me regret this."

He lets you go and fades into the night without a word.

cainsig11.jpg

#79 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:11 AM

"Ha." Asher scoffed at the assassin. "What are you trying to prove? You try to get my sister in with the higher ups in Ho Siht, now you're deactivating my trackers. Who do you owe?"

He shifted so he was more comfortable against the dehaku.

#80 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 03:55 PM

Nothing answers you as you fade out.... Drifting into sleep until warm light begins touching your face.

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!