95 replies to this topic

#41 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:02 AM

The ice buffets over krausus in a powerful wave but he simply lowers his hand, letting you slump to the ground.

" now you are you. Good , it's time you and I spoke, without interruption."

He reaches over to a shelf and hands you water.

" everyone is dead here anyway."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#42 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:03 AM

The ice buffets over krausus in a powerful wave but he simply lowers his hand, letting you slump to the ground.

" now you are you. Good , it's time you and I spoke, without interruption."

He reaches over to a shelf and hands you water.

" everyone is dead here anyway."

cainsig11.jpg

#43 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:03 AM

"Let....me go..." Valkyrie felt like her head was going to split open. "Stay the fuck out of my head, you have no right." She sifted through the memories that had flooded her. 'Brother....I don't have a brother...what the hell is going on?'

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#44 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:36 PM

Krausus smiles and pulls up his chair.

"Too long a story.....I need you to sit down and listen....Can you focus long enough to do that?"

cainsig11.jpg

#45 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

"Go to hell you bastard." She looked down at the head of her handler. "Jones...you killed him. He wouldn't betray us....betray me..." Jones had been the only father figure in her life.

#46 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:20 PM

As krausus held eye contact with her he raises his arm.

The head floats and begins to talk.

" sold nazi information in select go ain't bases... Protecting my family.... Protecting my friends... Planned mass defection to bazi forces... Wanted to protect Avalon .."

cainsig11.jpg

#47 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:56 PM

Valkyrie looked away from the head. "For gods sake show him some respect. Put him down." She refused to look back until he had obliged. "You're sick. Making a dead man talk, and spewing lies from his lips no less. Jones was loyal, to the core....I would know."

#48 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:06 PM

" krausus sighs."

Listen girl... And listen we'll. if it was a lie would you be alive right now? Would I be here trying to convince you? I come here bearing you a warning. Your government is about to turn you into something you don't want to be... Something you never wanted to be.... I owe your old lady that much."

cainsig11.jpg

#49 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:23 PM

Valkyrie spit out a laugh. "Ha, for all intents and purposes I don't have an old lady, as you put it, nor an old man, and that doesn't bother me any. Whatever promises you made to the people whose DNA I bear means no more than you making a promise to a stranger." She looked back at Krausus. "You made your point. Now leave."

#50 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:47 AM

" I'm tired of your bullshit... Fine your coming with me."

Krausus lifts up his fist into her gut suddenly , knocking the wind from her and doubling her over.

" upside daisies ."

He grunts as her eyes fade, enclosing her in darkness.

Your world gradually fades back into view , you realize you are tied upside down in a sleeping bag. As krausus sits below , tensing to a warm fire.

cainsig11.jpg

#51 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:30 PM

In a slight daze, Valkyrie looked from the dazzling fire beneath her to the Nazi scum that had decided to abduct her. 'You son of a bitch.' the venomous thought gave her enough energy to blow a layer of frost from her breath onto the fire. There was something in the back of her mind that stirred, even more groggy than she currently felt.

#52 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:47 PM

krausus removes his helmet slowly.

"Good morning sunshine....Thank you for blowing out our fire.........Im sure the duhaqku will come in alot faster now."

He stands as hundreds of red eyes fil,l the woods around you almost instantly.

cainsig11.jpg

#53 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:01 PM

"Good!" she spat the word at him. "Perhaps I'll be able to enjoy the sound of them crunching your bones before they rip my heart out." She looked around at the trees. With the amount of glowing eyes staring back at her she felt as if they should be illuminating the area around them, but darkness was creeping closer as a few stubborn embers struggled to stay hot.

Valkyrie let out a soft sigh. This was not how she imagined giving up her life, tied upside down to a tree, suffering from head rush and a possible concussion. That damn Nazi had ruined everything...not that it mattered much. Her command probably already thought she was dead and even if she made it through this and came back, they would brand her as compromised and leave her to rot in a cell. She felt the presence stir in the back of her mind again.

#54 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:12 PM

the fire rages to life, af if stoked by a dying gasp. suddenly the chjord snaps and you drop to the floor head first.

"Your commander is coming for you....please be respectful....Its not often that shado hand comes out......YOure special."

cainsig11.jpg

#55 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:34 PM

Valkyrie grit her teeth, her temples pounding as her blood was able to flow normally. She reached up to the spot where her head had connected with the ground, her hand almost instantly becoming ice cold, soothing the pain and halting any swelling. "You're a liar Nazi. Commander Shado sees no one." She looked at the fire again, now raging hot and bright. Another sigh escaped her lips, perhaps she could find a smaller group that would take her in for her services, considering she would probably not be able to go back.

'Oh sister...what have you gotten yourself into?' She visibly jumped, looking around in the darkness. She heard a warm chuckle of amusement. 'So you can hear me. The psionic must have torn down some blocks in your mind when he dragged you to consciousness....what a dick.' She could hear the smile in his words. 'We'll have to get better acquainted later little sister. Try not to get into trouble for now, please? I'm too weak to be able to help you, and.....be careful what you say to Shado okay?' The voice went quiet after that. She waited, expecting the voice that was so very familiar yet still foreign to say something else.

"Brother?" she asked in barely a whisper.

#56 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:54 AM

"yes, your brother....Its part of your past...Something i wouldve spoke tyo you about if you werent such an uppity priss."

The dark is suddenly split by gunfire and krausus smirks.

"right on time."

The gunfire gets louder and closer as you hear the telltale commanders of silencer mission orders, barked sharply and swiftly into the night. Soon enough you hear the forest around you swell, and eyes surround you.

"AEyesup!@"

A sharp and familiar voice barks.

"Krausus put your hands up!"

Slowly krausus rises, and with a simple flick of his wrist their is a sickenhingserise of pops and you hear the sound of necks breaking.

"We had a deal shado...Dont make me send you back to ho siht in peices and broken like your garrison..."

cainsig11.jpg

#57 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:06 AM

Valkyrie looked up from the fire, absolutely shocked. They had sent a company...to deal with the psionic...or to retrieve her? "Commander...sir....I'm not worth whatever you offered him. One life doesn't make all of this necessary."

'Two.' The warm voice echoed in her mind. 'Two lives.' She bit her lip. The eye lenses of multiple faces flashes occasionally and gun muzzles glinted like dull star shine. There were more people than she had first figured, and why were they making deals with the Nazi's in the first place?

#58 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:09 PM

More snaps can be heard, bodies fall as krausus seesm to widen his stance.

"More are going to die if y ou dont back down shado..."

screams and the sounds of flesh rippiong can be heard as the commander holds his rifle up.

"We dont make deals nazi....We dont..."

Suddenly there is a single, unanimous sound of necks breaking, figures appear in the mist, appearing behind krausus as nazi shadow blades form up behind him.

shado is subdued, forced to kneel before the psionic as one of the nazis rip off his helmet, yanking him back roughly by the hair.

"Hello krausus."

he grunts in pain..."We got off to a bit of a rough start..."

Krausus lifts his hands and the commanders throat visibly tightens as if gripped.

"youi tried to go back on our deal?....I take out a whole garrison of dirty units....Make it look like an extremist attack and you want to martyrm e for your fuck uop? not a good move silencer.."

cainsig11.jpg

#59 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:15 PM

Valkyrie didn't hesitate as she threw herself on Krausus. Her brother's voice screamed in her head, 'Dammit Val, no!' As soon as she felt contact, she threw ice up in a thick wall, encasing them both in a cocoon.

#60 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:21 PM

the ice encases you both and within the cocoon krausus sighs.

"YOu are determined to be a pain in the ass you know that? Hes the one who sold you and your garrisons death warrants....Im trying to spare you and you are fighting me....FUCKING STOP."

The ice shatters as kraususes strength explodes outwards and you are hurled backewards into a tree with a sickening crunch as the dead wiood shatters in impact, falling to the ground behibnd you with a sickening crunch.

"This girl is important yes? She also didnt have a hand with the corruption there.....Im giving you her befotre we go.....She doesnt deserve to die no matter how much of ap ain in the ass thatr hse is."

Shados throat is let go and he spits.

"Well thank you......YOu coudlve just subdued my men...you didnt have to kill them all.

"Yes, yes i did."

Krausus says simply as shado is let go.

"YOu tried to unmderhand me....YOu cant beat a joker with a pocket full of aces silencer...Remember your place.

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!