95 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:03 AM

The mission was hard...... But doable Valkrie sat on top of the facility idly, rifloe slung over her shoulder as she watched the night sneak into the facility.

the shadows danced and writed.....The seemed to encroach on the facility like a hand of red armbanded wraiths...

her eyes began to close as she dozed and suddenkly a realization hit her.

Shadiows dont wear armbands.

The nazis fell upon the facility like a howling gale. The infamous Schutzstaffel , the reichs shadowed fist fell upon the facility like a howling gale.

you try your best to take shots, to assit in the fray but you can only kill so m,any as a figure comes into view.

Hes only there for seconds at a time, moving like a shadow through the echo compaies ranks. But nothing seems to slow down the psionic. Bodies are lifted and tossed, stones hurled and used to crush. with sickening snaps he even reduces your former squad commander to a tangled mass of flesh and limbs.

Krausus Kronen had fallen upon the echo company garrison

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:28 AM

"Hold rank!" She stepped in front of what was left of the company, planting herself firmly. Cold seeped from her body, sheeting the floors and walls in ice. Her breath vaporized as the air cooled rapidly. "Keep the Nazi dogs back!" Krausus was her target. She had been warned about him. She took another step forward, smooth and confident on the ice. A thick layer of ice started encasing her gloved hands. He seemed to like to be up close and personal, she could have fun with that.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:24 AM

the men fall into line, trading fire  with the nazi forces.

krausus looks up at you as he notices the nice.

"Target engaged..."

he breaks from the line with insane speed, leaping high ovetr the battle line and flipping.

"engaging target..." yopu hear him growl, cracking his knuckles.

he comes down with a hard thump and a sickening wave of force3 blasts outward, sending the well organized line flying in all directions.

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:27 PM

Target? What target was he talking about? Valkyrie dug ice into ice, leaving deep gouges in her ice rink as she slid to a stop. "Up! Reform!" Her voice was as crisp and clear as the air surrounding her. The temperature dropped drastically in the space they occupied as small, sharp ice crystals started glimmering in the light. Bundles of the needles few at the Nazi assassin.

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:02 PM

With a casual move te assassin slams the needles sideways as a serpent pod assassin appears in a puff of smoke beside him z

" secure the objective."

He grunts as the man vanishes in another puff of smoke.

" cool trick.."

He swings his fist as of to throw a vicious uppercut and a wave of force slams into Valkyrie , sending her skyward with a sickening thud.

" but I don't have time for you."

Without a word he keeps advancing, a long knife in his hand

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:40 PM

It takes a split second after the hit. A swell of panic that wasn't quite her own settled in the pit of her stomach and like that she had blacked out.

Valkyrie hits the ground hard, but rolls, managing to shake off the punch. She pushes herself up, laughing. "Cool trick. I can appreciate a joke." A deadly seriousness stole her countenance. "Want to see another?" She ripped chunks of ice away from the walls and floor, reforming them into large spikes that she hurled in a wave at him.

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:21 PM

Her limbs are suddenly frozen, as if a massive fist had gripped her and began to squeeze

"You are out of your league kid."

The fist squeezes with ominous pops and cracks as the nazi strike force surges over the oh sight battlements.

You oh siht die all the same.."

He slams the girl through the window with a brutal backswing and leaps through the doorframe after her.

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:42 PM

The pain of glass embedding into her flesh made her cry out as she tumbled through the dirt. It was a nasty hit but still she managed to push herself up on her hands and knees. The eye patch she kept over her left eye had been torn off as she went through the window showing her heterochromatic eyes.

"As long as I exist you won't kill her." She muttered under her breath. Her hands squeezed into the dirt as she encased the assassin's hands in ice.

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

Quaint..."

Krausus sighs looking at his hands.

" whatever will I do without my hands."

A harsh wind suddenly whips through the room and for a moment you can almost make out a large figure behind the assassin .

" oh I know..."

A wave of force slams into you and sends you tumbling ass over head across the room.

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:19 PM

Valkyrie stopped her tumble. In a strong show of will she pushed herself up to stand. Her brown eye danced with a burning light, the blue one seeming to grow dim.

"Shut the hell up, you pompous bastard." The ice started encasing his body in large shards, starting with his mouth.

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:39 PM

oh no...Im afraid..'

The assasin sighs.... resignadly holding his hands to the side as he watches. The ice hungrily consum,es him whole and you notcde the red lenses of his helmet flash.

"Youve never foguht a psionic....Have you..."

cainsig11.jpg

#12 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:42 AM

Valkyrie didn't respond. Blood loss was starting to affect her legs, some of the cuts from the window being fairly deep, and they shook lightly underneath her. Concentration was plain on her face as she worked to freeze the man, not just the space around him. Words were muttered under her breath,

"Come on, Val...your body is better than this. I've seen it, I've watched you train this entire time. You hold this body up as much as I do."

#13 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:59 AM

suddenly the glass shatters, exploding outward in shards and jagged splinters.

you are hurled back and the figure moves with impossible speed his hand encirc ling your throat and lifting you from the ground.

"youre at your limit....its so sad really."

His grip tightens as he draws a long knife from his hip.

"You keep waht you kill.."

He murmmers, slicing the skin tight fabric easily , exposging your soft stomach.

"Kraus!"

a harsh voice growls, appearing from behind him.

The varghen assasin appears outt of a puff of smoke and pulls at the assasins arm.

"We haver to go, theyve realsed line breakers!"

cainsig11.jpg

#14 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:03 AM

She gasped pitifully, not enough air reaching her lungs and for a few moments fear plunged through her body. She clawed at the mans hand and writhed wildly, trying to break his hold. As another gasp slipped past her lips it was like a switch was flipped. "Enough of that, Valkyrie." Her voice came out gruffer than what was normally heard from her lips, disregarding the strain from the choking.

She met the assassins gaze with hatred and stubborn determination, her stare unflinching even as the man's varghen companion appeared. With what she had left to muster she spit in the man's face. "Do it." Valkyrie's gruff voice wheezed in a taunting tone.

#15 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:29 AM

Krausus growls and draws the blade back when the varghen grips his forearm.

"Stop fucking playing with your food....Its one cryo...No threat...Lets get out of here before your ego kills us."

Krausus looks from his captee to his friend and nods.

"you luck out today..."

he growls before bring his head back and slamming his helmed forehead into hers.

he drops her and vanishes, ther world swims in and out of focus for you as you hear explosions and screams.

Soon all goes silent and you hear somone calling your name from the dark

cainsig11.jpg

#16 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:32 AM

A small smile came to her face and a choked chuckle echoed through the stiff air. 'This is on you, sis.' Her face went blank before cringing in pain, the following groan broken from her sore throat.

Valkyrie rolled over to face the sound of the voice, focusing enough to send out a thin line of ice from her hand. As she looked out at the mess of the facility a slight pain shot through the left side of her face. When she blinked she saw the psionic standing in front of her. She felt like she was being vice gripped as she was lifted into the air and hurled through a window.

She saw the facility only a split second, nearly slapping herself as she covered her left eye. 'Blacked out again. Not good...they're going to want to know what happened.' A heavy sigh stirred the overbearing silence.

#17 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:48 AM

a man bursts into the room.

He lifts you from the ground slowly, miding your battered form.

"fuck...Thank god youre still alive val......Medic!"

he shouts into the din . "Medic!":

he begins walkign you ginerely, holding you to his side.

" Are you ok? what happened val."

cainsig11.jpg

#18 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:38 AM

"Piece of cloth." She said quietly. She still held her hand over her left eye but she looked up at her companion with her right. "Schutzstaffel. Not really a real group until you're attacked by them." Valkyrie chuckled. "But those damn Nazi's wanted something badly. They sent their psionic...Krausus Kronen. It wasn't enough that we were outnumbered...he could have destroyed us himself." She groaned in pain as he maneuvered through a door.

"I'm only alive because he took too long playing with me. I have no doubt the rest of Echo is dead." She let out a deep sigh. "Can't cover for me this time. I'll have to let the memories come back. Command will want to know why I failed to protect this place."

#19 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:48 AM

he stops.

"Command? ....Val...Their taget was command...This was a two prong attack...They killed all the brass here.....And two of our consulate members....And you said ti was who? kronen?? that mans a ghost he doesnt exist."

cainsig11.jpg

#20 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:59 AM

His statement made her laugh. Valkyrie started coughing and cringing at her sudden giggle fit, but she managed to calm herself down. "You're seriously going to tell me that the man who beat the ever living fuck out of me is a ghost? If I had that mental wave stuff I'd prove it to you right now. I watched him rip one of our men in several pieces without even touching him, not to mention how he threw me around like a ragdoll. I know I'm not the most mentally stable, Toren but I know what I saw. The man exists and so does his company. We need to get to the higher ups, somewhere, anywhere."

Change Theme!