80 replies to this topic

#41 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

Yeah, don't bring DAs into it. Different argument altogether, makes things messy.

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

#42 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:34 PM

also the Dark angels would win they have the rock and as far as I know nether group has a spaceship stronger then it although I could be wrong they might have and if they boarded the rock they have a sleeping lion ready to awaken in the time of need

I'd argue in ANY fleet battle the Imperial Fists would win. To my knoepwledge they have the largest fleet and the biggest ships. I think the Phalanx is even bigger than The Rock.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#43 fklm

fklm

War Leader of the Battle Company

• Members
  • Others:
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

also the Dark angels would win they have the rock and as far as I know nether group has a spaceship stronger then it although I could be wrong they might have and if they boarded the rock they have a sleeping lion ready to awaken in the time of need

I'd argue in ANY fleet battle the Imperial Fists would win. To my knoepwledge they have the largest fleet and the biggest ships. I think the Phalanx is even bigger than The Rock.

plus they have the Black Templars who are estimated at 6,000 strong. But if we bring successors into it unfortunately the Smurfs would win.
Squire, bring me my lag sword.

#44 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

Ye the fists would win but it makes me sad to say :,(  
But we still have the lion
The Emperor is all seeing and when he is unpleased with what is happening in his galaxy, he sends his saint.

#45 JACCX023

JACCX023

Guardian of the kitchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:07 PM

Keep it in topic wolves vs GK, not super emo dark angels
A true warrior is never afraid to employ more unconventional tatics!
Posted Image

#46 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:27 PM

I have made it better by adding more chapters
The Emperor is all seeing and when he is unpleased with what is happening in his galaxy, he sends his saint.

#47 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

No. No you haven't. Tbh the GK could easily blow up the rock.. All it takes is a few black ships of the Inquisition and one clever c**t to push a big red button then *poof* Emo boy and his angels are gone.

Anyways this is GK vs SW.

In my opinion it has been resolved. Neither would win all the time. Neither would lose all the time. They're both the best at what they do.

For the Space Wolves there is no chapter more ruggedly loyal to the Emperor or more animalisticly aggressive when it comes to fighting.

For the Grey Knights, they're the best daemon fighters out there. They're unnervingly loyal and get things done with lightening speed even for an astartes.

In my eyes this discussion is a draw and should end before it devolves into madness

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#48 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:32 PM

Well, Legion of The Damned.

Posted Image

#49 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

I think all the legions could beat the grey knights they are all space marines and the legions have Librarians and they have the numbers to match cause of successors

#50 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

I agree, Legion Of The Damned.

Posted Image

#51 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

Well aren't the Legion of the Damned kind of Warpy? That could side in the favour of the Grey Knights. Who knows the Legion might not be I just don't know that much about them lore wise but I think they are Nurgly to an extent.

Also Fallen when you says its not a discussion about Dark Angels vs Grey Knights and you add in why the Dark Angles lose that says the debate over that isn't over as there will now be an exploration into why the Dark Angels would beat the Grey Knights and so on... No need to get the last word as that doesn't mean you win the argument...

If Fenris or any of the homeworlds of the Legions was deemed Heretical I think the Space Wolves would be fanatically defending Fenris to the death with all of their Successor chapters no matter how much the Inquisition sends just like if Ultramar was declared the same the Ultramarines would also defend it to the death with their successors.

A traitor or two within a Chapter might be plausible but say a Chapter that bears the name of the founding Legions are now Heretics could possibly cause another Civil War within the Imperium especially as the Chapters likes Space Wolves, Ultramarines, Salamanders and I think all others have Chapter Masters, high ranking members who have served for thousands of years who saying they are heretically would get you beaten to death and many Legions didn't want to be broken down into Chapters which almost caused a Civil War at the end of the Horus Heresy so they are some Legions are very close to their successors to the point they are probably ready to reform a Legion with a few months or a year or two at most.

Grey Knights would only beat powerful Daemons because its their speciality which is why if Grey Knights go to assault a world it is because there is reports of heavy Daemon activity.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#52 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:12 PM

Dx would the crimson fists like a chapter match? 
Also I don't think the space wolves have successors  
Also it is over I came up with why every legion would win against the grey knights

#53 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:22 PM

Dx would the crimson fists like a chapter match?

Please keep stuff like that in the SM forum, don't junk up other forums and threads!

Also I don't think the space wolves have successors

They have one, called "The Wolf Brothers" and there's two sets of fluff about them.
  • Something bad happened and they got wiped out
  • They went 'Dark" and do their duty in the shadowy places no other Chapter treads

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#54 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

Ye that's what I meant by they don't have any I just didn't go in to it and A simple no from dx would do and that discussion would be over not like the fist would want to play

#55 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:59 PM

Legion of The Damned.

Posted Image

#56 JACCX023

JACCX023

Guardian of the kitchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:59 AM

Saint go back into your corner you soulless ginger... :P
A true warrior is never afraid to employ more unconventional tatics!
Posted Image

#57 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:48 AM

Well I ain't an expert in Wolves apart from you're not supposed to tell the Space Wolves there are no Wolves on Fenris...

And nope we're in the middle of a tournament happening on War Eternal. Lot of matches to do. =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#58 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:36 AM

Theres not many tournys going on?

Posted Image

#59 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:30 AM

If there was a war, the Sisters of Battle would give everything they have to the Space Wolves to fight the Grey Knights.

Posted Image

They want revenge....

Posted Image

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#60 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

Why would the sisters help the space wolves?

Change Theme!