#161 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

Her expression didn't shift as he agreed. She let go of his hand and watched him. "Will you tell me more? I'd like to see if more memories come back as we talk. I'm getting bits and pieces...but not much."

She walked into the tiny kitchen and pulled out a few packets of ground coffee. She busied herself searching for cups while it brewed.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#162 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:42 PM

what do you want to know thess."

He says, removing his helmet and sitting at the table.

"ill tell you all i know."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#163 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:50 PM

Thessa is quiet for a long while as the coffee finished brewing and she poured out two cups. She brought the second one over and set it in front of Horus. Walking back over to the counter she set her cup down after a small sip. "I suppose start with the beginning. What do you know about my early life, any family?"

She stared at the dark liquid and idly used her finger to stir the contents, ignoring the heat on her skin.

#164 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

he shakes his head.

"Redacted. Any information i had of that died with the original."

he says dismissively , his face tired.

"What i know is you have a sister back at the dome being treated for minor ghoultinosis ......Other than that i know nothing else."

cainsig11.jpg

#165 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

Thessa stared at the ring on her finger. "How did you know we are married? Why did you come to rescue me? Protocal says the lost are lost, there is no time or resources for a rescue, especially for one person." She looked at Horus, catching and holding his gaze. "Why am I so special?"

#166 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

horus sips at the drink slowly.

"Thats the entire reason i was recreated. ..Because you are special. Not to the organisation, not in some world saving way. but you are special to your sister. I was the only one with enough skill to beruing you back, so when she paid to have you brough back, they brought me back from the dead to find you. As for the memory, its one of the few i actually have."

cainsig11.jpg

#167 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

Thessa picked her drink up and moved over to the table, sitting at the opposite end from him. "Did you merely say we could stay the night because you have a soft spot for me, dear?" She drank more of her coffee, setting it down slowly. Her face was sad and she seemed to look through Horus rather then at him. "Seems useless really...to save someone who can't even remember the person who wants her back...."

#168 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

horus gets up and says nothing, leaving the cup on the table as he leaves the room.

Anubis comes in, his face drawn and tired but he watches his commander go.

"Your suffering from a temporary amnesia....Unlike the operation that made horus come back, you will remember...He never will."

cainsig11.jpg

#169 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

Thessa picked up the cups, cleaning them and leaving the kitchen without a word to Anubis. She found an empty room with a bed. Closing the door she sat on the bed with her back against the wall.

"I don't know what will be worse...staying like this, lost for a while until I create new memories...or remembering all the good and bad when he can't..." She closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

#170 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

you fall into sleep easily, dreams drift through your head lazily until morning rays of light slant throug the windows, hitting you squarely in the face.

"wake up thess..."

you hear Anubis grubnt.

"Horus wants us up."

cainsig11.jpg

#171 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:31 PM

Thessa slowly gets to her feet, stretching, bending, and twisting to loosen her muscles and joints. She moves over to a small armoire, opening one of the doors, poking around for any supplies. A tiny mirror is hung on the inside of the door and Thessa catches her reflection. She lifts the mirror from the nail and holds it gingerly as ice blue eyes stare back at her.

She hurls it across the room, shattering it against the wall and calmly closing the armoire door again. Staring at the ring Horus had given her last night she slipped it off her finger and tucked it into an inside pocket of her body suit.

#172 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:20 AM

anubis raises his eye at the sound but odin shakes his head, taking the warriors hand and pulling him out of your path as he murrmmers.

"Time to go nub.."

he drags anubis to the door as you see horus let out a sigh, his hands shifting his helmet into place.

"Im guessing you arent too happy.."

cainsig11.jpg

#173 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:37 AM

Thessa waits until Odin has closed the door, leaning back against the wall. "Didn't realize the mirror was there. Wasn't able to catch it before it hit the ground." She looked up at him, watching for a moment. Pushing away from the wall she walked over and stood in front of him. She didn't need to tell him everything that was on her mind, just enough.

She pulled the ring out of her pocket and held it out to him. "I can't wear this...I'm not who you married Horus...I don't even know who I am anymore." She looked at him sadly. "Will you take it back for now...please? Until I remember who I am?"

#174 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:38 AM

slowlym horus removes his helm, and in a fluid motion he pulls her into him. He kisses her, a deep, intimate touch that suprises you with its strength and warmth.

"I havent been truthful tessa......FOr that im sorry...."

he rests his forehead agasint hers, closing his eyes.

"Ive had to hide so much with anubis here......I remember everything.."

cainsig11.jpg

#175 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:05 AM

Her cheeks flush to a light pink color and her thoughts relax as the heat from Horus's skin transfers to hers. "I remember moments like these," Thessa's voice was quiet and breathy. "Few as they were...they were special to me." She reached up and touched his cheek lightly. "My favorite feeling...was always your arms around me."

She became silent as she processed his words rather than his actions. She pulled away from him enough to look into his eye. "Everything...?" Her gaze flicked to the door. Her memories flashed through her head. The silence of the trial, the pain of the torture, and the black nothingness of the time after. Both hands lightly held Horus's face as she looked back into his eyes and smiled. "No Horus, you remember nothing, just as my memories are failing to come back to me."

#176 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:33 AM

"The death of wild card wasnt an accident......They were sielnced because they hard turned on us.......YOu killed them to save me but i ended up being colatteral."

he looks into her eyes and sighs.

"I remember everything...All of it."

cainsig11.jpg

#177 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:46 AM

Thessa leaned close, kissing him softly, relishing the moment. She wanted nothing more than to crawl onto Horus's lap and let him make her worries disappear.

"I'm sorry..." Her stomach had twisted so hard it almost made her sick. She had hoped her past was clean but she knew it wasn't and there were things she was hiding even from herself.

#178 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:55 AM

horus holds her.

"I came for you...I couldnt leave you here....The doctor has your body back at sanctus...but farenehit is growing way of the counseulate."

he strokes her cheek very softly, looking into her eyes.

"please...DOnt go thess.."

cainsig11.jpg

#179 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

She closed her eyes, holding back tears. "I never said I was going to leave...how did you know?"

#180 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

he takes her hand and turns it up, the rings absence speaking for him.

" i know you thess...I know you better than anyone else......YOu wouldnt take it off....Unless you werent taking it anymore."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!