#121 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:18 AM

Thessa grips her sword tightly. 'Ok, one cut and he could die. That's all that's needed.' she thought to herself. She took a step forward, but hesitated in the doorway.

'Maybe...maybe I don't have to kill him. He could be useful...have information that we need...I don't have to kill him.' Her hesitation grew stronger as she fought with herself. She needed to make a decision quickly or risk not having any information. Another attempt to move forward left her in the same rooted to the same spot, stuck in the middle of the doorway.

'Why can't I do this...'

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#122 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:00 AM

before you can react the boys face explodes onto the wall behind him and his body slumps to the ground twitching.

Seemingly out of thin air , a ho siht silencer bearing the insignia. "Wild card."
crouches over the body, picking therough the contents.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#123 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

Thessa jumps at the sound of the imploding head. 'Fuck....' What was she going to do now?

Thankfully without a second thought she hurled her blade at the operative and flattened back against the wall. If he was a super solider like some of the ones she remembered fighting he could catch the blade and throw it back.

Spoiler

#124 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

In a feat of inhuman speed he catches the blade, niot even bothering to look in your direction.

"waste of time."

he grumbles, reaching down and lifting the suitcase.

"You wasted a blade and let your mark die....Good work thessa."

cainsig11.jpg

#125 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

Thessa ripped off her helmet and stepped out into the room. "How do you know me...?" She was tense, rigid. "Who are you?"

#126 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

he turns and you see a jokers playing card on his chest.

"YOu dont know whoi am ,.....Justy who i was...Before you sold us ...YOull get yours ...SOon."

cainsig11.jpg

#127 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

"S-Sold..." She bit her lip, trying to remember. She hadn't ever sold a true comrade out...but maybe she had. The memories weren't there for her. "You have a problem? I'm right here, no weapon." Thessa was egging him on and she knew he could severely hurt her but maybe she could stall just long enough.

#128 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

there is a blur, a casual movement that is almost too fluid and well done to be considered human.

YOu see the knife flash , and an instant later you are on the ground, a painful throbbing in the center of your skull where the hilt of the blade connected.

"You will regret What you did to us woman....But carry a messagfe to horus....We arent wild cards anymore...*he rermoves the jokers card and stuffs it into her mouth.

"we are godslayers now."

he turns and hisw camo fades vanishing from sight

cainsig11.jpg

#129 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

Thessa laid there for a few minutes, pulling the card from her mouth. She rested it on her chest and waited for the throbbing to stop. Judging from the force of the hit, she most likely had a concussion. She slowly rolled onto her side, waiting every time dizziness washed over her.

She eventually made it to her hands and knees, the card clutched in one hand and the knife that struck her in the other. She crawled over to the stairs and slowly pulled herself up. Each step made her nearly fall over.

#130 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

upstairs you see horus . Seeing your condition he runs over and shoulders your weight.

Thessa....WHat the hell...What happened."

cainsig11.jpg

#131 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

"I'm sorry, sir...I hesitated...." She held out the card for him to see. "I failed...made things so much more complicated."

Thessa was quiet for a few moments as another wave of dizziness hit her. "Ho Siht operative...said they were no longer the Wild Cards...they were the Godslayers.

She could not bring herself to meet her commanders eyes. She was ashamed of her failure, especially since she wasn't completely sure why she had hesitated.

#132 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:50 PM

horus lets out a slow breath and shoulders you.

"I shouldve guessed it was them.....But no matter, there was nothing you could do even i hesitate now and again."

He takes the card and tosses it into a dying fire as he leads you to a door and smiles.

"It could be worse...At kleast we know who is after us."

cainsig11.jpg

#133 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

"Yes, he could have stabbed me, not that I wouldn't have deserved it I suppose." Thessa kept her gaze straight forward, mostly to reduce her sense of vertigo. "You are moving far to fast...I-I need to sit..."

#134 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:01 PM

he ignores her please as he motions his head over at an undead shambling from a building.

"Ill get us to the checkpoint than you can rest....I know a small building with water and power."

He lifts her onto his back before taking offf into a full run.

cainsig11.jpg

#135 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:09 PM

Thessa groaned at the rough travel. She gripped Horus tightly and pressed her cheek against his back so as to bounce with his steps. Her head swam and most of the trip passed in a daze. She fought the nausea and dizziness by listening to Horus' breathing and heartbeat.

#136 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

horus runs for waht seems like an nhour until you are well away from the city . he leads yo uto a dark shack and walks inside. once inside he walks over to waht looks like a empty room and pulls up a panel, revealing a downstairs.

As he descends you see the eye units of your squadmates come live and they look up conxcerned as the lights come on./

"WIld card is after us."

he says simply as the others shoulder you and take you to a cot.

"the fuck you mean....>They died when we did the join with ho siht on the Alterian templars right?"

Anubis grunts, pressing a needle into your neck, pumping medicine into your blood.

"Ya.... Hex called the strike on the position where they were holding....Caved the entire ampetheater on top of them and the weight caused the ground to collapse into the sewers below that were filled with the undead.....We didnt think they would be able to survive it."

Josef grunts.

"Their ho sight....Their like roaches ....Dangerous roaches but roaches none the less."

cainsig11.jpg

#137 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

"Godslayers..." Thessa mumbled as they laid her down on the cot. Seeing Anubis with the needle her breath hissed through her teeth and she turned her gaze from him. Her hand squeezed the mattress of the cot the entire time the needle was in her flesh.

When Anubis pulled away she looked at him again. "Tell me you didn't give me the good stuff." Her eyes moved to Horus' form.

"I don't remember....I didn't...I couldn't have sold them out..." She realized a little too late that she was pleading. Quickly checking herself, she laid back on the cot, not quiet meeting any of her squad mates eyes.

#138 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

" you didn't... They took cover in an area marked for bombardment "

Anubis whispers as Horus watches the undead through a TV set.

" but to go after the pantheon they have to be all kinds of stupid..... Horus alone scared most skull takers to go after us all is a death sentence ."

cainsig11.jpg

#139 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

Thessa is quiet for a long while, thinking about what Anubis had said. As she laid there, spotty memories flashed through her head.

She stood in front of her commanders and high ranking officers of Ho Siht. They called for her to receive the most severe punishment for her acts. Her commanders refused saying she had not known there was anyone in the target area. It was finally settled that she would be taken out of the field permanently.

Everyone had defended her, her commanders, her squad mates, Templars she didn't personally know, even Horus had spoken for her when her competence had been questioned. The only one who had said nothing, was her.

Thessa laid there, shifting uncomfortably. It had felt wrong then and it felt wrong now. She didn't believe in coincidence. The Wild Cards had been in that amphitheater for something. It could have been a clean up by Ho Siht or a reason to throw the merger into the wind.

She looked at Anubis with a confused look. "Pantheon? Skull takers?"

#140 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

ANubis sighs.

"The pantheon are the operatives named after ogds.....The only one left was horus before he died..."

His eyes widen and he looks at his commander before looking back at thess.

"I mean.."

Horus turns and leaves the room without a word as Odin grunts.

"good work anubis."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!