1119 replies to this topic

#1001 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:39 AM

"That, that could not have been easy bruder." Burias said, surprised and moved that Cain did such a thing for them when he barely knew himself and the rest of the company. His face redden at Klaudia's comment. "Thank you, but how have you guys been? And...what happened to the company and why is that arschole letting inbred hicks doing weird voodoo bullshit on those drachens?"

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#1002 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 12:15 AM

Klaudia stops at buiriases last question...and its easy to see why.

Faramound is brought out.... Half of his body is covered in the scars of a terrible burn, and one of his eyes is white with blindness.

"It was pretty vicious when we all fell out.... HE did Terrible things...And Faramound and Klemens ....They took the brunt of it."

Dellinger is brought out as well, and the old warrior sniffs the iar and smiles.

"Burias.....YOu old coal brick...YOure still alive..."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#1003 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 01:30 AM

Burias' breath was caught in his throat after seeing Roth and Dellingers scars, from Varian's father from the sounds of it. "Hey Dillinger....I...I'm sorry." The boy apologized, feeling that it was his fault that they had been left to deal with the rise of this madness in the company. What he tried to hide was the anger welling up, at himself, at the commander, and his father for making this possible. "I did not mean for any of this to happen."

#1004 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:42 PM

YOu didnt do anything wrong boy..."

Dellinger says with a smile as faramound ghrunts being sat down.

"HE wanted to follow that crackpot adolfos ways....Bring the penal legion back home with honor and trophies..... WHen we fought back he scarred us to send a message and let us live here peacefully as long as we didnt cause problems...... Cain kept us apprised of yoyur training as a silencer...SO we knew when you where ready...YOud come back to lead us."

He smiles as he motions at cain.

"Fucking snipers.....Never know where their loyalties lie."

cainsig11.jpg

#1005 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 05:06 PM

"I mean they tried to make me a sniper, I think Krieg is still has some PTSD from that..." Burias admitted as he flashed back for a moment to when he was put through silencer training. "But...you guys had this planned out? Even after what I, you know, did to Blake Hills?" He asked them, wondering why they would be looking forward to a war criminal that he technically was.

#1006 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:50 PM

Faramound lets out a bitter laugh.

"Casualties of war boy.... YOu where young..Hurled int oa place you couldnt understand shit went south...We arent saints here.. No one here has clean hands."

he lights a cigarette and smiles.

"Hell..... YOur friend here has killed more than one person to fufill his part of our deal.... Im actually kind of envious that you found somone like him."

cainsig11.jpg

#1007 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 02:29 AM

"I am happy, and lucky, to have him as my bruder." Burias said, knowing how right the old doctor was. "But...can someone now please tell me how all of this happened? Varian mentioned some people came knowing....occult stuff? And now there is 'demonborn' drachens?" He asked them now they had the time for all of this to be explained.

#1008 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 05:25 AM

everyone goes silent, and its faramound that spoke first.

"it was the first winter we spent here...We where hungry..and wounded...Dying in the frost..And those fucking heathens came from the hills..."

the old mans words become hard as he growls the words.

"They came with food and shelter..and a solution for our problem..."

He goes quiet before speaking again.

"We where inflicted by a plauge from the water...It was taking us by the day....So they somehow.....HUmanized it....Cured it by making the fallen drachen some kind of vessel for the plauge...Those are the demon born."

cainsig11.jpg

#1009 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 06:37 AM

"Wait, in the water?" Burias asked surprised that's where the regeneration abilities came from for the demon born. "That seems....a little too coincidental that something suddenly started to make people sick and they had a 'cure'." Burias admitted as he thought about it. He looked over to Cain. "Can we still get a message out to krieg and Aberga out there encrypted? Maybe someone over there can find something useful about it, like say weaknesses maybe?" He asked him.

#1010 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:05 AM

the water isnt the issue boy.."

the old man says as he tosses over a vial where a small crature that looks like an ant scurries around franticallyu.

"THis fucking thing is.........its an unholy thing.."

cain sends out the message and returns, tapping the sides of his silencers mask to enchance the view.

"Its like an ant......... made of...fungus.."

cainsig11.jpg

#1011 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 04:14 AM

"Huh, I think Thaes mentioned something about a fungus that took over bugs in...south America? Kinda creepy. But I'm guessing this is a lot different. Sigh, wish we had him around." Burias thought out loud as he looked at the vial without picking up the vial. "Well, if it's an ant, or ant like, you think the hillbilly warlocks guys keep them somewhere? Like a queen and keep a supply of them?"

#1012 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 05:16 PM

THe old man coughs apuff of smoke like an old dragon.

"They have a prison no one is allowed into....... THey take the blut corpses in there and they come back as those things."he looks at cain.

"May be a perfect job to get your master of stealth to get into."

cainsig11.jpg

#1013 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 02:53 AM

"Wait, The Prison? Of course its the place we wanted to make a homebase out of is the bad creepy place of fungus ant conversion." Burias said, the idea of rolling ones eyes evident in his tone of his voice. "Would it really be good idea to send anyone alone in there? I mean, I do not know if its magic or what, but if it was just a more mundane secret place I would have only had normal reservations about letting him go infiltrating a place. But with stuff like this, and hillbilly 'warlocks', it seems like a horribly bad idea." he reasoned to the rest of them, not wanting cain to get sent into a place like the one being described to him currently. If anything he'd rather just let aberga shell the place into dust and then napalm the dust before looking for somewhere else.

#1014 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:22 AM

"Absolutely..its a horrible idea.. WHich is why you are going with him."

Faramound says frankly as he clutches his wrist.

"WIth your help, his back should be covered....but we need to do something...75 Percent of the drachen blut arsenal is locked there...ANd im talking old tanks...a few walkers"

he lets out another puff of smoke.

'Something we need if were going to be following you boy."

cainsig11.jpg

#1015 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 07:18 PM

"YES!" Burias said with an arm pump after hearing he would get to go with cain and not have to send his brother alone into the prison hq. Then he quickly returned his attention to Faramound speaking about tanks. "Oh, I did not think much of the machines could have survived this long, that's good." he admitted, remembering some of the warmachines that were sent with the company when they first arrived to the States. "Ok, well, hopefully we either find a way to get them out or a way to put the Demonborn down for good while sneaking into a high security prison inhabited by magical hillbillies and the soon to be former high command of the company. What is the worse that can happen?" Burias shrugged his shoulders after listing off the things they were going to have to do

#1016 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:23 AM

The old dragon nods and snaps as they start to gather maps and rations .

“ no one comes out of that prison alive... or normal.... if you can get one of the old redemptive suits you can probably set the guards to panic... letting the few men we do have rush in and arm up.

Cain nods at the old dragons words and sighs.

“ stealthy with burias..... this is kinda fun.”

cainsig11.jpg

#1017 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:38 AM

Burias could almost hear the voice of Krieg shouting in his ear 'THIS IS A STEALTH MISSION BURIAS' from the various times where the mission was no longer a stealth mission due to something Burias did. "Well at least he will not be there." he whispered under his breath with some relief after remembering Krieg is back with the company outside the walls. "So, find a mech, create distraction, right, I think I can do that. You ready bruder?" He asked Cain.

#1018 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 06:44 PM

This is a stealth mission burias.”

Cain says, his tone and manner much like the silencer commanders as he shoulders his rifle .

“ no going akimbo aks..... I’d rather not have a ton of those things viciously trying to kill us.”

He removes his face cover and chuckles.

“ I’d like to get back to camp with all my arms.”

cainsig11.jpg

#1019 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 08:05 PM

"That was only one time and you know that." Burias tried to rebuttal. The Drachen made sure his own gear was ready and pulled out his ghoul blade, the only thing in his mini arsenal that was silent besides his old trench knife, which he felt probably won't do much against people that just get back up from lethal sniper wounds. "Well, guess we're ready to go then?" He asked everyone with a shrug of his shoulders. The plan was clear enough, and the mission not the worst, maybe the one with the weirdest enemies, but it can get any worse than dying like the mission that started the entire journey to begin with.

#1020 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:16 AM

Both silencers are lead deep into the city to the prison , and the older dragons leave to let the silencers work.

“There are three entrances burias.”

The silencer says as he gals into line , kneeling behind some cover.

“ the loading bay, the southern guard tower and the entrance .”

He makes a map of the base and looks back at the detached intently .

“ all of them are goin to end bad.”

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!