1119 replies to this topic

#1021 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:18 AM

"Sooooo, every job we have been on?" Burias reminded him with a shrug of his shoulders at Cain's last words, for it was really the norm for them as far as he saw. "If we want to get to one of the suits that Faramound mentioned, I would think the loading bay doors are the only ones big enough to let them in and out right?" He pointed out, trying to explain his line of thinking. "So maybe we hit and find the armory and raise some hell?" he suggested.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#1022 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:00 AM

Cain checks his rifle and tuts, ejecting the magazine and reloading it.

“ I’ve got one Whistler on me ...... we hit the door quiet and go from there... no craziness ok?”

Standing up he turns and begins to walk back toward the loading bay, looking for an area out of sight of the watch towers

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#1023 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:08 PM

"Quiet, right." Burias nodded mostly to himself before he started making his way to the doors, using what cover and concealment he could find on the way till he had a better idea of who or was was watching or guarding the doors right now. He had the ghoulbone machete out while having his other hand free incase he needs to pull something else out or in the extreme case, flame. "I hope the doors don't have a keypad security thing." he whispered to himself.

#1024 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:50 AM

Its an old facility from the peak of technology... More than likely."

Moving into a rain pipe that isd in the ground before them, cain audibly clicks his tongue, trying to lure out any ghouls that may be lurking as he draws his sidearms, sweeping corners carefully.

"One time i regret not having an assault weapon..... Id much prefer them for sweeps and clears."

His eyebrow raises as he sees a room in the distance, it obviously some form of maintenece shed.

"CLear that."

cain instructs as he checks down a nearby hallway.

cainsig11.jpg

#1025 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 06:15 AM

Burias moves to do as ordered, Skulking up to the door quietly with blade drawn. Standing behind the door, he opens the door slow to open it a few inches, enough for him to peep in to see if anyone was standing there in the open near the door he didn't want to alert in the first place before scanning the room and doing a much more thorough search. He hated this part because he felt like he always had the worst luck when it came to doing things quietly, like a door squeaking loud enough to catch attention, or someone turning around just in time to spot him, those kind of little things.

#1026 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 06:33 PM

You open the door , and find that it’s an old outpost , a small room that runners in ho siht would use to store weapons and rations .

The room is picked clean except for a few grenades and a ho siht case , it appears to be some form of rifle , but it is code locked, requiring a certain data tag

cainsig11.jpg

#1027 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:47 PM

"Hey, it was a supply post. Its cleaned out except for some grenades and a weird rifle with....a data tag reader?" Burias informed Cain, surprised that they would let the weapon stay here even if they couldn't use it. Guess they were sure no one would either be bold enough to take it among their ranks or have an outsider dumb enough to get this close to their base to take it. He grabs the grenades for himself, even if he had fireballs having them was still having useful tools, before picking up the rifle and showing it off to Cain. "Think you could use it, I already have the Thanatos." Burias suggested. 

#1028 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 06:41 PM

as you tyurn the corner you see cain is choking out a drachen soldger, his forearm wrapped around the mans throat firmly, holding him until he goes limp.

"The data reader?"

he asks in confusion, letting the man drop as he motions at the pda burias has.

"Use your pda...Youre a silencer fool."

cainsig11.jpg

#1029 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 08:26 PM

"I was just offering you a rifle, geez." Burias grumbled as he went to fish out his pda, seeming unfazed at seeing Cain choke another man out. "You where the one complaining earlier you only had a round left in your rifle, while I got plenty in the ANTI-MATERIAL rifle." He added as he hooked the pda to the security measure on the rifle. "At this point I wonder if I'm really a silencer now if I got to lead the Drachens again."

#1030 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:49 PM

Cain considers it for a long moment as the pro opens the box and it reveals a fire selector mechanism for his rifle , with crogenic influxers.

“ the way I look at it, you’re a silencer no matter what party you’re with.... maybe you can bring what I taught you to your unit..... some dragons that can show restraint... and hit from the dark would be nasty mother fuckers.”

He strips his rifle easily to put the new part in, showing how damaged and deteriorated his own had become .

“Gonna have to lead the shot a. But with this.”

cainsig11.jpg

#1031 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 04:45 AM

"....We really need to find a place to settle, did not realize how much of our stuff has gotten worn down." Burias remarks after seeing the state Cain's rifle was in, something he knew his brother would have tried to keep in the best condition possible at anytime. "Maybe you are right too, its just a lot to think about right now. So how about we focus making a whole mess of things for them to think about? Like explosions!" He suggested with a more cheery tone than moments before.

#1032 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 02:35 PM

Making sure to calibrate his rifle perfectly, Cain shoulders the weapon and smiles.

“ yea, let’s .... cmon bud.”

He says as he claps buriases back and leaves the sewer, it leading to a hole in the fence in the prison.

“ this place must have sucked during inception day.”

He points to the ancient graffiti on the walls that shows “dead inside”

“ wonder if the dragons needed to do air to make it home.”

Widening the hole easily with his abilities Cain crawls through and goes prone , scoping with his rifle .

“ get down.”

cainsig11.jpg

#1033 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 07:05 PM

Burias gets down to the ground as quietly as he could while balancing it out with how fast he had to do it, cause either he does it too slow and gets seen or too fast and makes too much noise with his gear clanging against whatever was on the ground. "What do you see?" He asked, trying to get a look himself without using his rifle's scope. Knowing his luck it would start glinting whatever light was down in here and get their position revealed. 

#1034 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 05:49 PM

Handing over his rifle he sighs as you see a large me h patrolling .

“ I’m going to guess those are t exactly easy to take down by snipers...”

He huffs and points to some munitions sitting not to far away.

“ let’s go....”

cainsig11.jpg

#1035 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:33 PM

"Unless the sniper was using an artillery piece." Burias shrugged after voicing his own thought about it till Cain pointed out the Munitions dump. "On it." he responded and moved with him to get the new objective. He kinda wanted to just throw a fire ball into it, but he also understood that it would be easy for someone to see where a large glowing ball of fire came from and make their job here a lot harder by getting surpressed by everyone in the area and the mech.

#1036 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 05:28 AM

cain moves carefully, ;pplomng raround for a source of metal and he finds it, an ancient wreck that he smirks as he finds.

"When i hit this thing im going to hit it hard.... We are going to get into the munitions dumb and get you a mech..got me?"

his eyes glow lightly as he begins pouring life into the metal.

"once we seize this.... burn it all down."

cainsig11.jpg

#1037 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 06:05 AM

"Well alright, I hope there something we can still salvage after all this." Burias acknowledge while still airing his own concern about the idea. The Drachen does a quick scan around before nodding to Cain to do what he was about to do. ".....Hope I can actually drive one of those things..." Burias asked allowed, just realizing now what sort of controls did these things might have and what training it might take to pilot it.

#1038 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:33 PM

Putz...”

Cain jokes as his weapon fires and the enemy walker is slammed hard in the side . The metal begins to morph and attack the pilot inside as Cain rolls out and fires at a terminal pattern, opening up the bay as he begins to run.

“ if you’re wary about losing the weapons make sure no one gets in there and takes anything instead of lighting it up.. I’ll be in soon.”

Gunfire erupts over the silencers comes as he cuts it and continues his firefight

cainsig11.jpg

#1039 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:33 PM

Putz...”

Cain jokes as his weapon fires and the enemy walker is slammed hard in the side . The metal begins to morph and attack the pilot inside as Cain rolls out and fires at a terminal pattern, opening up the bay as he begins to run.

“ if you’re wary about losing the weapons make sure no one gets in there and takes anything instead of lighting it up.. I’ll be in soon.”

Gunfire erupts over the silencers comes as he cuts it and continues his firefight

cainsig11.jpg

#1040 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 04:40 AM

With that Burias rushes to the Bay door and looks for either a mech to occupy or for heavy ordinance to use as he doubted his own flame would be all that useful against the regenning pricks out there right now. "Comeon, comeon, comeon," He would say to himself in slightly worried pace as well.

Change Theme!