1024 replies to this topic

#1021 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:18 AM

"Sooooo, every job we have been on?" Burias reminded him with a shrug of his shoulders at Cain's last words, for it was really the norm for them as far as he saw. "If we want to get to one of the suits that Faramound mentioned, I would think the loading bay doors are the only ones big enough to let them in and out right?" He pointed out, trying to explain his line of thinking. "So maybe we hit and find the armory and raise some hell?" he suggested.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#1022 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 13,947 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:00 AM

Cain checks his rifle and tuts, ejecting the magazine and reloading it.

“ I’ve got one Whistler on me ...... we hit the door quiet and go from there... no craziness ok?”

Standing up he turns and begins to walk back toward the loading bay, looking for an area out of sight of the watch towers

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#1023 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:08 PM

"Quiet, right." Burias nodded mostly to himself before he started making his way to the doors, using what cover and concealment he could find on the way till he had a better idea of who or was was watching or guarding the doors right now. He had the ghoulbone machete out while having his other hand free incase he needs to pull something else out or in the extreme case, flame. "I hope the doors don't have a keypad security thing." he whispered to himself.

#1024 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 13,947 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:50 AM

Its an old facility from the peak of technology... More than likely."

Moving into a rain pipe that isd in the ground before them, cain audibly clicks his tongue, trying to lure out any ghouls that may be lurking as he draws his sidearms, sweeping corners carefully.

"One time i regret not having an assault weapon..... Id much prefer them for sweeps and clears."

His eyebrow raises as he sees a room in the distance, it obviously some form of maintenece shed.

"CLear that."

cain instructs as he checks down a nearby hallway.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#1025 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 06:15 AM

Burias moves to do as ordered, Skulking up to the door quietly with blade drawn. Standing behind the door, he opens the door slow to open it a few inches, enough for him to peep in to see if anyone was standing there in the open near the door he didn't want to alert in the first place before scanning the room and doing a much more thorough search. He hated this part because he felt like he always had the worst luck when it came to doing things quietly, like a door squeaking loud enough to catch attention, or someone turning around just in time to spot him, those kind of little things.

Change Theme!