1119 replies to this topic

#981 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:43 PM

“ ho siht protocol is to kill the target ... you where a nerf from another company who could’ve been seen as a hostile attacking party. That’s why cain and obrieg killed the rest of the silencers. They wanted to follow command.”

He shrugs as if the news wasn’t all that confusing.

“ you mean Cain never told you? He parked in front of your door the entire night . I think only one of the silencers was smart enough to not push it. Some old man named Marcus.”

He ignited a flame under a pot and pours two cups of coffee.

“ maybe he just saw something in you.”

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#982 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 01:54 AM

"......I did not know about any of that." Burias admitted after hearing what Varian told him what he knew about what happened in the mine shaft after the Blake Hills incident. He just always thought it was just a bad fight and he wasn't allowed to fight for some reason by Cain's higher ups. Maybe he should have realized that when there was so much trouble later on, when he heard a lot yelling in rooms next to ones he usually got forced waiting in. "Ok, but then what happened since then? It has been years since that happened. Why stay here in the states?" He asked, wanting to know  about the regiment's actions since then.   

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#983 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:55 AM

“ we are a penal battalion burial... we don’t go back. We get sent some place and stay there till we die.”

He shrugs and looks outside to ensure no one is following.

“ we made our home here.... even if father fucked it all up with thes weird hicks.”

cainsig11.jpg

#984 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:39 AM

"Oh, I did not think we still had anything like that still going on." Burias said, referring to the practice of the 'Burial' battalions. He didn't really hear much when he was growing up when his Grandfather was still the head of the Drachens, but he was willing to guess it started to rise when his father took power.  "How did your father come into contact with these 'hicks'? Or Did they come to him? I have not heard of anything that sounded like...well magic, while being a silencer." He asked, wanting to know more about how whole 'demonborn' thing even started.  "Heh, something like this would of put Thaes on his own head." he laughed for a moment as he thought of the pale lizard scientist. 

#985 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:48 AM

They came one winter when we were starving..... it was getting bad and the wendigo ghouls where taking people almost every night."

He sits in a chair as he recalls the bitter winters out in the wilds.

"They offered us shelter here....And the rituals to our more...Lost memmbers so they could be used to keep the ghouls back."

he looks outside and sighs

"They say power comes with a price....This one was the soul of our company."

cainsig11.jpg

#986 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:19 AM

"...Sounds like it was not worth the price in the end, even if it helped people at the time." Burias commented, as he remembered what he did for the company years ago, thinking it was better for them that way instead of making go through more casualties. If anything it seemed to have made things worse looking in hindsight. "We'll make it right though, this will not be how the company will go down as, not if I can help it." The boy assured Varian, believing in his own words now he had the chance to do right by what was his family before, even if it was years late now.

#987 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:10 AM

ythe boy nods as cain comes into the cabin.

"We shook off those things.... but were gonna have to report it."

he comes over and offers his hands to the boy who takes it.

"its nice to meet you dominus cain."

The silencer nods and goes to a seat.

"We should rest up."

cainsig11.jpg

#988 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:54 AM

"If Aberga is engaging the defense line as our distraction, he probably already has an idea of what's going on, but I'll try to get him on the horn." Burias said as he flipped his comm unit to the command line, making sure it was encrypted and such, trying to get either the commander himself of someone in his command staff to tell them the information they had about the demonborn so far.

#989 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:54 AM

The information abrega has on the creatures is very limited, he seems to be conducting some type of field test as the young man sighs.

"YOu got any cryomancers?  They can kill the demonborn... But Father has moved that entire redneck family into the city..Were goign to have to get them, and they all live in the pit."

CVain raises his eyebrow.

"the pit?"

The young man nods.

"yea...The pit..its where the poor live, and they doe their magics.. Its an underground tower.... Its fucking hell on earth."

cainsig11.jpg

#990 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:15 AM

"Well, I know we have on Cryomancer." Burias shrugged, wondering if they were under equipped for this if ice really was the only weakness these guys had. "Sooo, is there a reason that 'The Pit' is such a hell on earth? Because I am guessing we will be paying that place a visit soon and I want to know if it is a 'keep a hand on my wallet' bad place or 'bring body armor and a small army' bad." Burias asked for Varian to explain further about the place he had mentioned. It also made him wonder why if this family wanted to move in to this district, seemed odd to do that to the people that gave you unkillable soldiers. 

#991 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 12:43 AM

"like you shoved a bunch of desperate people into cramped living conditions and use them like human livestock..... Goign there with an army is just going to lose lives...The damn hicks will unleash their abberations.... It would be best to engage fathers men and have a small group go in there and try and pull out the root."

he looks at cain who sighs.

"Its..... FUck.... An away mission right now is gonan be hard."

cainsig11.jpg

#992 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:58 AM

"I was just joking about the army part guys." Burias said quietly, not thinking his little joke would be taken so literally like that. "...Why not still go find the former command squad I mentioned earlier? It would be a squad of just us and them, that should still be small enough but still have enough of a punch to get through right?" Burias suggested, understanding too that doing a mission this far behind enemy lines without much if any support right now.

#993 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:50 AM

"you think they are going to come out of retirment?"

he asks with a smirk.

"we can go ask them if you like."

cainsig11.jpg

#994 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 05:35 AM

"It is worth a shot at least, right?" Burias said as his answer, already standing back up and getting his rifle ready for the trip ahead. The boy was both excited and anxious to meet them all again, wondering what they thought of him after all these years since Blake Hills.

#995 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:39 PM

gimme the names of the swuaddies you want to be met, i dont remember. PM me when this is done)

cainsig11.jpg

#996 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:22 AM

Sara Bausch Faramound Roth Klaudia Ebner Dellinger Klemens)

It takes several hours by foot, but soon the group is lead to a small estate far outside the city. Valoren stops and turns to burias.

"inside arte the old company that didnt.....Agree with fathers deals..... Most of them are all together, but some arent...Maybe seeing you will jar them back."

He hits a button as cain puts his hand on buriases shoulder.

"They were given amnsesty after i got you into ho siht..... I did all i could bruder."

he says quietly.

"YOuy sure you ready for this?"

cainsig11.jpg

#997 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:09 AM

"As ready as I can be really. I mean....I got off relatively easy compared to what they had to deal with I guess." Burias told Cain with a slight shrug. For the longest time he was sure they were killed despite what they told cain, taking some other subtle covert way of killing the rest of the company when it suited them. Him and Cain had been apart of such tactics before. "I just hope they do not hate me....a lot" he sighed, looking down at his grandfather's armor, wondering if that will mean anything like it did to Varian. Shaking off his hesitation, Burias moved forward to the door.

#998 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:22 PM

Is that...BURias!"

YOu hear a loud voice say, and turn around just in time to see sara leaping over the set of seats and tackling the boy to the ground.

"And cain! YOu made good on your deal!"

she smiles and removes her helmet, showing bright blue eyes and a somber, notherly face.

"Dear gods...Get dellinger awake! And Faramound!"

She stands up and waves her arms, gettign the attention of a waoman who is roasting something at a spit.

'KLAUDIA! ITS BURIAS!"

cainsig11.jpg

#999 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:25 AM

Burias' eyes got a little teary while he stayed on the floor not moving as he heard the familiar voice of Sara and the names of the command squad, happy that they're ok. So far it seemed it good, getting himself back up as Sara went around gathering the others. He looked over to where Klaudia, the Markswoman of the old command squad was. "Klaudia? Faramound? Dillinger? Everyone really is here?" He asked the Doberman varghen he remembered, still processing everything right now. Like the 'deal' mentioned with Cain.

#1000 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:50 AM

Cain nods at his brothers words.

"I personally signed the paperwork of their citezenry and expulsion of past crimes..... Part of the deal was to not reveal them until you were ready."

Klaudia gets up and comes over, patting buriases head.

"grew up like a psrout.."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!